Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Don't deny....respond intelligently to my post....No more silly questions, just the truth.....
You wrote this, "In the American military, he is innocent, until charges are brought, and he is tried and convicted.....not your Bizzarro World....." I didn't convict Bergdahl, his own actions and words did that. Now, his commander might decide an Article 15 and Chapter out is best for the Army, I wouldn't even be surprised if he's honorably discharged. Commanders have great latitude and President Carter(D) created the precedent of pardoning draft dodgers.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

,,,his own actions and words did that?......same poor logic, explained differently.....Pleeeeze.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

What did Hillary believe he did when she said: "We want to get an American home, whether they fell off the ship because they were drunk or they were pushed or they jumped, we try to rescue everybody,"? Is there evidence Bergdahl broke General Order Number One?

What does Hillary know about the ransom and when did she learn it? Why is Obama replenishing the enemy?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Do you know, what a jerkoff you look like?.....What did?.....Is there?.....What does?.....Why is?.........

Since: Nov 13

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because American representative and the Americans they represent want the US Government to STOP STEALING from future Americans for wasteful, inefficient and lame government programs.
So you call feeding poor American Children "lame wasteful government programs" Very telling. The entitlement government programs you and your ILK are so vehemently apposed to account for about 3% of the federal budget....You and your domestic terrorists do not want people to get food stamps but you and the ILK you support haven't passed a jobs bill in over two years....You suck the right wing lunatics your support suck and they will NEVER see the inside of the White House AGAIN
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arvada-co/T3C...
EXACTLY and we have been over this 20 some times.....YOU said and inserted "private" charities with the lame attempt to interject some kind of logic to your illogical rebuttal

NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS DO NOT PAY FEDERAL TAXES THEREFORE ARE SUBSIDIZED BY TAXPAYERS
[QUOTE who="Respect71"]< quoted text>
Just made a great contribution, showing your bold faced lie and your sad support for taxation with NO representation.
Go beg for votes. You’re going to need it.
You are a clueless dolt. I and the Democratic party doesn't need to "beg" for votes.....Have you seen the latest mid term polls? Dems leading in most cases by 10 points

www.realclearpolitics.com

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Do you know, what a jerkoff you look like?.....What did?.....Is there?.....What does?.....Why is?.........
What can we expect from someone who's every thought hinges on what Rush Limbaugh regurgitate's daily!

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Karltard, At least the Repubs are willing to draft a budget,
That is 100% more than Harry Reid and the Dems are willing to do.
Tell Reid to bring the eighty something bills up for a vote, and then i`ll honestly believe that Democrats are for the people, if Not, You all suck!
Hey dipschit.....Harry Reid doesn't introduce a Budget from the left THE PRESIDENT does and HAS. A very good budget too boot....The extremists do not like modest cuts they want full out European austerity. Therefore with the current batch of radical right wing extremists we knew it wouldn't go far.

As long as there is this extremest element (tea freaks) in the congress we will not get much legislation done...It is a pity that these clueless Domestic Terrorists do not want to govern they want to obstruct democracy holding the American people hostage shutting down government and damaging OUR country in the process.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What can we expect from someone who's every thought hinges on what Rush Limbaugh regurgitate's daily!
Just sick of all the lies, fake outrage and obstruction....from a Reich that cannot point to any ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 5 years......

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Just sick of all the lies, fake outrage and obstruction....from a Reich that cannot point to any ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 5 years......
Funny, I ask the same of our President when he claimed to have decimated Al Qaeda and his greatest achievement was pulling out of Iraq..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, I ask the same of our President when he claimed to have decimated Al Qaeda and his greatest achievement was pulling out of Iraq..
NO NEW WARS AND A RECOVERED ECONOMY......Now you?

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> NO NEW WARS AND A RECOVERED ECONOMY......Now you?
Where? China?

Cuz I know you ain`t talking about the non-recovering economy here in the US.

Huffpo and MSNBC will rot your brain, please educate yourself.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
NO NEW WARS AND A RECOVERED ECONOMY......Now you?
New wars in the Ukraine, Libya, Syria and Iraq also an economy that's shrinking instead of growing. Massive unemployment and a VA department that uses secret waiting lists instead of death panels.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> So you call feeding poor American Children "lame wasteful government programs" Very telling. The entitlement government programs you and your ILK are so vehemently apposed to account for about 3% of the federal budget....You and your domestic terrorists do not want people to get food stamps but you and the ILK you support haven't passed a jobs bill in over two years....You suck the right wing lunatics your support suck and they will NEVER see the inside of the White House AGAIN
<quoted text>You are a clueless dolt. I and the Democratic party doesn't need to "beg" for votes.....Have you seen the latest mid term polls? Dems leading in most cases by 10 points
www.realclearpolitics.com
“So you call feeding poor American Children "lame wasteful government programs" Very telling.” I do because the money doesn’t go to the poor American children it goes to the bloated government bureaucracy.... What’s tell is you believe our government is the nation’s charity (99.9% of charities receive government grants), and you trust in government more than you do in the American people and that’s your downfall. That and your lie about your insurance premiums and solar panels!!

“The entitlement government programs you and your ILK are so vehemently apposed to account for about 3% of the federal budget....You and your domestic terrorists do not want people to get food stamps but you and the ILK you support haven't passed a jobs bill in over two years....You suck the right wing lunatics your support suck and they will NEVER see the inside of the White House AGAIN” LOL... You’re hysterical... Democrats have the power... They passed TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION law called OBAMACARE, and you just expect elected officials to lay back and allow them pass more BAD legislation? Not a chance in heck. Now that obamacare is in full affect and people are loosing left and right and having to pay the price...

“You are a clueless dolt. I and the Democratic party doesn't need to "beg" for votes.....Have you seen the latest mid term polls? Dems leading in most cases by 10 points” lol... well don’t beg then... lay back and accept premature victory.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>New wars in the Ukraine, Libya, Syria and Iraq also an economy that's shrinking instead of growing. Massive unemployment and a VA department that uses secret waiting lists instead of death panels.
LAST CHANCE.....Your opportunity to list the Republican Accomplishments???.....LAST CHANCE.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
LAST CHANCE.....Your opportunity to list the Republican Accomplishments???.....LAST CHANCE.....
Oh that, too easy. I imagine you mean other than ending slavery, passing anti-lynching legislation and the Civil Rights Act?

Not one Republican voted for Obamacare. There other accomplishments are blocking Obama's leftist agenda in the House.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“So you call feeding poor American Children "lame wasteful government programs" Very telling.” I do because the money doesn’t go to the poor American children it goes to the bloated government bureaucracy....
LIE #1 keep going....The Republicans cut food stamps and gave the proceeds to wealthy corporate agriculture companies.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s tell is you believe our government is the nation’s charity (99.9% of charities receive government grants),
LIE #2....I have NEVER said government is a "charity" I said Non- Profits do not pay Federal Taxes therefore are subsidized by the Taxpayer!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you trust in government more than you do in the American people and that’s your downfall.
LIE #3...I have never said I trust Government more than I do the American people...I give the American People all the props they vote for their representation...You are the ONE that despises the MAJORITY of American...You know the very People that you do not agree with....Very Un-American..I might Add
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That and your lie about your insurance premiums and solar panels!!
LIE #4.....I have supplied more than sufficient evidence including the very company that installed my Solar System and provided many links supporting my insurance rates...
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re hysterical... Democrats have the power... They passed TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION law called OBAMACARE,
LIE # 5...I voted for the Democratic Representation that brought about a bill that is currently HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans....FULLY REPRESENTED by the party that cares for the American Citizenry....ALL OF THEM...not just the top 1% like the Jacked up Republican party you support.

When was the last time you contributed to a conversation with ANYTHING of merit and or substance?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2014

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
There other accomplishments are blocking Obama's leftist agenda in the House.
Oh' really....and precisely what "leftist agenda" would that be....Come on name some legislation provided by President Obama....Come on.....YOU CAN'T because the President DOES NOT INTRODUCE LEGISLATION.......LIAR

Damn near EVERY piece of legislation currently being held up by the Obstructionist Republican DO NOTHING party either IS or WAS their idea in the first place....Kinda like the individual Mandate....LIAR

Your fricken' party is so use to Obstruction Mitch McConnell filibustered HIS OWN BILL.....YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Oh' really....and precisely what "leftist agenda" would that be....Come on name some legislation provided by President Obama....Come on.....YOU CAN'T because the President DOES NOT INTRODUCE LEGISLATION.......LIAR
Damn near EVERY piece of legislation currently being held up by the Obstructionist Republican DO NOTHING party either IS or WAS their idea in the first place....Kinda like the individual Mandate....LIAR
Your fricken' party is so use to Obstruction Mitch McConnell filibustered HIS OWN BILL.....YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
I rarely post here, due to the lack of intelligent and honest opposition.....anymore....

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I rarely post here, due to the lack of intelligent and honest opposition.....anymore....
It is kinda sad the right wing lunatics do not need facts...they have foxnoise and Rush Limbaugh to tell them what to think.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> LIE #1 keep going....The Republicans cut food stamps and gave the proceeds to wealthy corporate agriculture companies.
<quoted text> LIE #2....I have NEVER said government is a "charity" I said Non- Profits do not pay Federal Taxes therefore are subsidized by the Taxpayer!
<quoted text> LIE #3...I have never said I trust Government more than I do the American people...I give the American People all the props they vote for their representation...You are the ONE that despises the MAJORITY of American...You know the very People that you do not agree with....Very Un-American..I might Add
<quoted text> LIE #4.....I have supplied more than sufficient evidence including the very company that installed my Solar System and provided many links supporting my insurance rates...
<quoted text> LIE # 5...I voted for the Democratic Representation that brought about a bill that is currently HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans....FULLY REPRESENTED by the party that cares for the American Citizenry....ALL OF THEM...not just the top 1% like the Jacked up Republican party you support.
When was the last time you contributed to a conversation with ANYTHING of merit and or substance?
“LIE #1 keep going....The Republicans cut food stamps and gave the proceeds to wealthy corporate agriculture companies.” LOL!!! Cite your source.

“LIE #2....I have NEVER said government is a "charity" I said Non- Profits do not pay Federal Taxes therefore are subsidized by the Taxpayer!”
Your EXACT words:“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arvada-co/T3C...
You LIE!

“LIE #3...I have never said I trust Government more than I do the American people...I give the American People all the props they vote for their representation...” Except for Republicans.
“You are the ONE that despises the MAJORITY of American...” I don’t “despises the MAJORITY of American” I stand for our Republic which is lead by representative of the PEOPLE. INCLUDING republicans.
“You know the very People that you do not agree with....Very Un-American..I might Add” Americans stand against ignorant people like you.

“LIE #4.....I have supplied more than sufficient evidence including the very company that installed my Solar System and provided many links supporting my insurance rates...” You havn’t and that’s what is sad about you.

“LIE # 5...I voted for the Democratic Representation that brought about a bill that is currently HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans....FULLY REPRESENTED by the party that cares for the American Citizenry....ALL OF THEM...not just the top 1% like the Jacked up Republican party you support.” Which representative voted for the TAX in obamacare?

“When was the last time you contributed to a conversation with ANYTHING of merit and or substance?” Just did. Reputedly showing you and this administration as the blatant bold faced liars you are. Thieves, stealing from future Americans to pay for your sad, lying, politicians and their FAT bureaucracies in the name of “HELPING MILLIONS of my Fellow Americans”. Despicable and Un-American!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver