Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13344 Jun 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL Americans are guaranteed LIBERTY and the government's ONLY job is to protect that liberty.
Who ever told you that LIE is an absolute IDIOT as are you to believe IT....

We live in a nation of LAWS.....some of which LAWS were written by our FOUNDERS you know the people that formed the GOVERNMENT....

The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution's first ten amendments became the LAW of the land, enforced by the very GOVERNMENT......that granted us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If you break the LAW they can take your LIFE, and or LIBERTY which will cause you much unhappiness!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13345 Jun 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The Bought and Sold republicans are already in bed with Fascists.....ie: the Republican protection of Koch industries, major global oil corporations and landowning elites and its preservation of class systems. The republicans demonize and categorize their perceived opponent in an attempt to control all the wealth and land in the U.S. Corporate Greed Fascists....Republicans use the dumbest of all Americans to view FoxNoise, listen to right wing nut jobs like Rush Limbaugh and buy into their distorted ideologue and vote against their very own best interest!
Lol. Nothing compared to the democrat party taxing Americans with ZERO representIon, removing liberty by forcing Americans to purchase healthcare whether they need it or not, stealing from future Americans to pay for their over paid bureaucracies, lying to Americans to rig elections through the IRS and the lie about it some more. What's worse is they have non-Americans like you voting for them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13346 Jun 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Who ever told you that LIE is an absolute IDIOT as are you to believe IT....

We live in a nation of LAWS.....some of which LAWS were written by our FOUNDERS you know the people that formed the GOVERNMENT....

The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution's first ten amendments became the LAW of the land, enforced by the very GOVERNMENT......that granted us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If you break the LAW they can take your LIFE, and or LIBERTY which will cause you much unhappiness!
You mean how the president released Taliban terrorists illegally while you cheer him? You know nothing you CEO of a sole proprietor, limited liability corporation, but keep posting so all real Americans see you for what you are.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13347 Jun 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Nothing compared to the democrat party taxing Americans with ZERO representIon, removing liberty by forcing Americans to purchase healthcare whether they need it or not,
EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
stealing from future Americans to pay for their over paid bureaucracies,
Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
lying to Americans to rig elections through the IRS and the lie about it some more. What's worse is they have non-Americans like you voting for them.
Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13348 Jun 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean how the president released Taliban terrorists illegally while you cheer him? You know nothing you CEO of a sole proprietor, limited liability corporation, but keep posting so all real Americans see you for what you are.
That is your rebuttal for this:

"Who ever told you that LIE is an absolute IDIOT as are you to believe IT....

The American Bill of Rights, inspired by Jefferson and drafted by James Madison, was adopted, and in 1791 the Constitution's first ten amendments became the LAW of the land, enforced by the very GOVERNMENT......that granted us the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. If you break the LAW they can take your LIFE, and or LIBERTY which will cause you much unhappiness!"

That superior education you claim to posses ELUDES YOU.......AGAIN
At Large

United States

#13349 Jun 28, 2014
FYI Karl "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"! By the way, is Marx your last name?

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#13350 Jun 29, 2014
Respect71,

I am so sick of this stupid rhetoric that spews from your mouth that I can't stand it any more! I don't know how old you are but I am 61 and in those 61 years I have done my political duties and stayed aware of what my country was doing. That is as much as possible through the manipulative news sources. In my entire life no president was treated remotely like the treatment that Obama is getting. The fact that so many people can't see this is simply unacceptable. It is one thing to be manipulated by politicians, news media, and pundits who are expertly and purposely doing this but it is another thing all together for an educated person to swallow it.
In my life time NO president was held solely responsible for every single action on a daily bases. Yes, the buck stops with the president. We know this and do not need to be reminded on a daily bases. FYI, there happen to be other people, agencies, groups, and a endless list of people and powers that are involved in all matters. This daily dose of Obama responsibility can only be crammed down our throats as a long term action to manipulate peoples hatred toward him. It takes no more than a kindergarten education to figure this out. Or maybe I am just older then those that are manipulated by what is being done and remember what things were like in the past? NO, I DON'T THINK SO EITHER but the alternative is that there are an awful lot of people who had better not go to a used car place to buy a car!!!

A president sets an atmosphere for the direction things are to go toward. Then professional people take it from there. I look at what REAL things have been accomplished and where the country is and is going. That is how I decide how a president is doing. Using this template I can make a list of all the things involved. Not a tainted, manipulated list, a simple yes or no list.

WHY DON'T YOU AND JAMMER EACH MAKE A SIMPLE LIST LIKE THIS? Only you take Bush and Jammer can take Obama. SIMPLE and to the point. I will give a few examples:

1) How many Americans are fighting outside the country?
2) What do the economical charts look like.
3) What goals that are important to the American people have been achieved?(Like the end of Benny, he REAL enemy behind 9/11)

When the students took over our embassy in Iran (much like Bengasi) it was the top media event for a very long time. Take all of the media coverage of that and place it beside the media coverage of Bengasi and you will have a great example of what I am saying.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13351 Jun 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....
<quoted text> Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!
<quoted text>Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!
“EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....” No... They don’t.

“Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...” Which congressman or senator voted for the TAX? Not one!

“You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....” LOL... You think so? Are you under the assumption that you know the color of my skin?

“Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....” Are you talking about the wonderful running bureaucracy of the VA that caused thousands of American veteran’s deaths? http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/us/senator-va-r...

“You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!” Not one tea party member is upset with obama because he is black... Unless you can cite something it’s more of your lies.

“Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!” The Prescott Tea Party, the American Hunto and the Albuquerque Tea Party... There’s two.

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...

Level 6

Location hidden

#13352 Jun 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your rebuttal for this:
"Who ever told you that LIE is an absolute IDIOT as are you to believe IT....
http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/pres...

AS YOU ARE TO NOT!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13353 Jun 30, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
Respect71,
I am so sick of this stupid rhetoric that spews from your mouth that I can't stand it any more! I don't know how old you are but I am 61 and in those 61 years I have done my political duties and stayed aware of what my country was doing. That is as much as possible through the manipulative news sources. In my entire life no president was treated remotely like the treatment that Obama is getting. The fact that so many people can't see this is simply unacceptable. It is one thing to be manipulated by politicians, news media, and pundits who are expertly and purposely doing this but it is another thing all together for an educated person to swallow it.
In my life time NO president was held solely responsible for every single action on a daily bases. Yes, the buck stops with the president. We know this and do not need to be reminded on a daily bases. FYI, there happen to be other people, agencies, groups, and a endless list of people and powers that are involved in all matters. This daily dose of Obama responsibility can only be crammed down our throats as a long term action to manipulate peoples hatred toward him. It takes no more than a kindergarten education to figure this out. Or maybe I am just older then those that are manipulated by what is being done and remember what things were like in the past? NO, I DON'T THINK SO EITHER but the alternative is that there are an awful lot of people who had better not go to a used car place to buy a car!!!
A president sets an atmosphere for the direction things are to go toward. Then professional people take it from there. I look at what REAL things have been accomplished and where the country is and is going. That is how I decide how a president is doing. Using this template I can make a list of all the things involved. Not a tainted, manipulated list, a simple yes or no list.
WHY DON'T YOU AND JAMMER EACH MAKE A SIMPLE LIST LIKE THIS? Only you take Bush and Jammer can take Obama. SIMPLE and to the point. I will give a few examples:
1) How many Americans are fighting outside the country?
2) What do the economical charts look like.
3) What goals that are important to the American people have been achieved?(Like the end of Benny, he REAL enemy behind 9/11)
When the students took over our embassy in Iran (much like Bengasi) it was the top media event for a very long time. Take all of the media coverage of that and place it beside the media coverage of Bengasi and you will have a great example of what I am saying.
You love our president... List his accomplishments outside Osama Bin Laden.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13354 Jul 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You love our president... List his accomplishments outside Osama Bin Laden.
So, it is proven....you ask of others, what you refuse to list yourself...You Reich Weasel.....Where are all those GOP Congressional Achievements?????

Level 7

Location hidden

#13355 Jul 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Just sick of all the lies, fake outrage and obstruction....from a Reich that cannot point to any ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 5 years......
...Deja Vu.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#13356 Jul 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>So, it is proven....you ask of others, what you refuse to list yourself...You Reich Weasel.....Where are all those GOP Congressional Achievements?????
The democrats are in control.
The GOP has been consistent in preventing more BAD legislation like OBAMACARE. Which given the gravity of Americas situation is a HUGE accomplishment!

Level 7

Location hidden

#13357 Jul 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats are in control.
The GOP has been consistent in preventing more BAD legislation like OBAMACARE. Which given the gravity of Americas situation is a HUGE accomplishment!
...Shame on you.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#13358 Jul 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Shame on you.....
Shame on you!
sickofU

Denver, CO

#13359 Jul 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“EVERYONE needs health Insurance Dumb ASS....” No... They don’t.
“Every American was represented when the vote for the ACA took place...” Which congressman or senator voted for the TAX? Not one!
“You are just mad because you think only the wealthy white folk should have health insurance....” LOL... You think so? Are you under the assumption that you know the color of my skin?
“Exactly what bureaucracies would you be referring to? I'm sure they are not food stamps, Veterans benefits etc....” Are you talking about the wonderful running bureaucracy of the VA that caused thousands of American veteran’s deaths? http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/24/us/senator-va-r...
“You know the very same bureaucracies Republicans have been sucking off for their constituents for DECADES!!!!Until the "Black man" in the white House supports them.....Very telling HYPOCRITE!!!” Not one tea party member is upset with obama because he is black... Unless you can cite something it’s more of your lies.
“Name 1 ONE right leaning political action group, superpac or organization that filed for a tax break otherwise known as 501 (c) 5 and was denied over the past 6 years.....YOU CAN'T because the ONLY political organization turned down for a 501 (c) 5 was a LIBERAL political action group......Just another Darrell Issa REPUBLICAN WASTE of American's Tax Dollars!!!” The Prescott Tea Party, the American Hunto and the Albuquerque Tea Party... There’s two.
http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/20...
you're a complete idiot....KarlVIIII has been pointing this out on a daily basis and you are too pigheaded and too dumb to head the advice

people like you are why this country is in decline
View of Eternity

Honolulu, HI

#13360 Jul 1, 2014
sickofU wrote:
<quoted text>
you're a complete idiot....KarlVIIII has been pointing this out on a daily basis and you are too pigheaded and too dumb to head the advice
people like you are why this country is in decline
h-e-e-d, not
h-e-a-d the advice.
oink!
View of Eternity

Honolulu, HI

#13361 Jul 1, 2014
*geeeezus*
View of Eternity

Honolulu, HI

#13362 Jul 1, 2014
second posting not intended
View of Eternity

Honolulu, HI

#13363 Jul 1, 2014
Topix Moderators, please try not to crash your own website. we like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 32 min Respect71 42,872
News Support strong for assisted suicide ballot meas... 2 hr Elijah 22
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) 7 hr Marie 101
Denver tar (Nov '14) 7 hr Pillma 61
The female orgasm is it a myth? does it exist? (Nov '15) 7 hr Pillma 21
What are billets on a truck 7 hr Peter W 3
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 8 hr becky 687

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages