Republicans the party of LIARS
Buulllffff

Honolulu, HI

#13322 Jun 21, 2014
You would have to see the thread going back about 3 days to really understand it. it's statistical analysis stuff and the 'numbers' have mostly dropped since this morning.
Comments concerning a variety of sexual immoralities drew large numbers of 'Judge it' votes with very little commentary but for the occasional chime in from a couple of the tea party folks in Sonoma CA.
Every time they made a comment about sex in porta potties we came back and accused them of the same and WORSE.
That's when the numbers of votes surged like a spooky hidden "ground swell". That told me we hit something. Bear with.. i'm still trying to understand some things that are not well illuminated and i'm working on it,, will keep you posted from time to time.
Buulllffff

Honolulu, HI

#13323 Jun 21, 2014
as for republicans AND tea part-ites, You already know they lie.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13324 Jun 21, 2014
Buulllffff wrote:
You would have to see the thread going back about 3 days to really understand it. it's statistical analysis stuff and the 'numbers' have mostly dropped since this morning.
Comments concerning a variety of sexual immoralities drew large numbers of 'Judge it' votes with very little commentary but for the occasional chime in from a couple of the tea party folks in Sonoma CA.
Every time they made a comment about sex in porta potties we came back and accused them of the same and WORSE.
That's when the numbers of votes surged like a spooky hidden "ground swell". That told me we hit something. Bear with.. i'm still trying to understand some things that are not well illuminated and i'm working on it,, will keep you posted from time to time.
Look forward to hearing about the hypocritical Republicans...God knows it's a full time job...HA

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13325 Jun 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
... he is a fruit LOOP!....
What do you have against gays?
A Deeper Issue

Honolulu, HI

#13326 Jun 22, 2014
(ASLO posted in the wedding cake)
There is a wedding cake in Colorado that was never made, it has never existed.
There is a LAW in California that Was made, and DOES exist.
There are 2 Forum topics in Denver. One debates over a cake that never existed and the second illuminates a deeper larger issue
which finds its way into the non-existent cake AS IF IT'S REAL.

In California there is 1 single HUGE debate over a law that
IS REAL, as if it NEVER existed.
The "deeper larger" issue, revealed by the 2nd thread in Denver generates MOST if not all of the energy for the debates in Colorado AND California.
(there's that beautiful song again..)
i'm not here to debate or insult, so with Aall due respect,(lights ON)
I will reference the thread "Republicans, the party of...."
We will ALL have to deal with WHATEVER this deeper issue may be if that cake is ever to be made Or that law to stand.
aGOOdExample

Honolulu, HI

#13327 Jun 22, 2014
snedley

Sonoma, CA

FlabaloneShells wrote:

[Mendocino isn't in Sonoma County ]

"BLESS YOU, we sure as poo need more of these here corrections. You caught the dummy fake poster libertorinas from sebastopol. We demand more training in the three "R" baseline of skills. That is why we must stop education as we now know it. Stop it for ten years; close all schools and colleges and universities...for ten years. Once the dust settles, then we can begin to use the money saved to open faith based academies of scriptural study. THEN we will be in the know.
Thank GOD for the Teaparty...We will WIN with God! "

This guy and I agree about education,although I would avoid a strictly sectarian or faith-based curriculum in favor of a historically accurate, broad world view-based curriculum. I sense that we would be friends and HOWL with laughter as we talk WITH each other.
aGOOdExample

Honolulu, HI

#13328 Jun 22, 2014
"The GOP may be down and out now. But DO NOT under estimate these FELLOW CITIZENS. THEY are a LAKE of FIRE now that has only been capped. THEIR Energy IS building up and WILL RELEASE VIOLENTLY.
RESPECT good manners!
Have COMPASSION for those who express their views in a harsh or ignorant way because THEY are hurting from deep secret things they were helpless against and still are.
Probably the same thing I NARROWLY avoided.
BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION: STOP HIJACKING THIS STREAM OF INFORMATION
or
YOU'LL be a BURN VICTIM with the rest of us. "

- MY words to the little one who kept hijacking the message board

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13329 Jun 22, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have against gays?
It must have slipped my mind....Did I say I had something against you?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13330 Jun 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Karl Marx posted: "Rush Limbaugh" and "he is a fruit LOOP", I sense a pattern. Why the gay slurs?
of Good Manners

Honolulu, HI

#13331 Jun 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Don' sweat it Karl, That guy haunts the Prop.8 forum here too. Not much substance, just stiring it up.
of Good Manners

Honolulu, HI

#13332 Jun 22, 2014
BTW if this is Karl Wesley, you and Brian are on the same side.
If NOT you two my still be on the same side.
AplAceOfGrAce

Honolulu, HI

#13333 Jun 22, 2014
Story is in the wedding cake under this name
to keep THIS runway clear for landing Republicans ;)
AplAceOfGrAce

Honolulu, HI

#13335 Jun 24, 2014
For all to enJOY . I got to see this in person soon after returning safely to Cali.

During the wing-over maneuver I thougt he was going to fall from the sky. H was straight above me and I actually started runnin' for my life!*s-ss-Spectacular*
They were there to love and protect us all.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13336 Jun 24, 2014
Darrell Issa....Are the camera's ready?....Tell Mister DeMille...I'm ready for my close-up......

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13338 Jun 24, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>By your remarks and postings it is clear you believe Governments' primary existence is to use the resources provided by The People, including law enforcement and the military, to protect and further the wealthy business elite, over the welfare of The People, you beliefs sadly lean toward a Fascist State.

Un-Patriotic and Un-American

Republicans that have tilted so far right they believe Eric Cantor was "moderate" just to appease their Tea Party infiltration.....That coincidentally will be the death of the GOP

I hope more and more Tea Party lunatics win republican primary's.....It will insure a Democratic sweep come November......American voters aren't as dumbed down as you would like to believe!
Lol.
The government exists to protect our LIBERTY! Not force Americans to buy health insurance or tax Americans without representation, not to give grants to 99.9% of private charities, not to steal money from future Americans so democrat leaders can spend it now (lining the pockets of your democrat leadership and their rich contractors), not to release Taliban terrorist (behind the backs of congress and the American people), and not to restrict America's energy independence and waste tax dollars on bankrupt "green energy" companies.
Your leadership is a corrupt bunch of lying bags...
Beg for your votes!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13339 Jun 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
The government exists to protect our LIBERTY!
By your remarks and postings it is clear you believe Governments' primary existence is to use the resources provided by The People, including law enforcement and the military, to protect and further the wealthy business elite, over the welfare of The People, your beliefs sadly lean toward a Fascist State.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13340 Jun 25, 2014
RCP Average 3/13 - 4/21

Beauprex 37.3

Hickenlooper 48.7

Hickenlooper winning by +11.4

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...

COLORADO will STAY a Blue State in 2014 the Senate republican's will lose in droves and Hillary Clinton will be OUR next President in 2016......MARK MY WORDS!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13341 Jun 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>By your remarks and postings it is clear you believe Governments' primary existence is to use the resources provided by The People, including law enforcement and the military, to protect and further the wealthy business elite, over the welfare of The People, your beliefs sadly lean toward a Fascist State.
Lol. Obviously a CEO and sole proprietor of a "limited liability corporation" would pull a statement like that out if thin air. Your sad twisting only shows you are very limited with thought in fact your tabling stamps from leftist propaganda... Which is hysterical.

Fascism can't exist where ALL Americans are guaranteed LIBERTY and the government's ONLY job is to protect that liberty.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13342 Jun 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
RCP Average 3/13 - 4/21

Beauprex 37.3

Hickenlooper 48.7

Hickenlooper winning by +11.4

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2014/...

COLORADO will STAY a Blue State in 2014 the Senate republican's will lose in droves and Hillary Clinton will be OUR next President in 2016......MARK MY WORDS!!!!
Marked!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13343 Jun 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Fascism can't exist where ALL Americans are guaranteed LIBERTY and the government's ONLY job is to protect that liberty.
The Bought and Sold republicans are already in bed with Fascists.....ie: the Republican protection of Koch industries, major global oil corporations and landowning elites and its preservation of class systems. The republicans demonize and categorize their perceived opponent in an attempt to control all the wealth and land in the U.S. Corporate Greed Fascists....Republicans use the dumbest of all Americans to view FoxNoise, listen to right wing nut jobs like Rush Limbaugh and buy into their distorted ideologue and vote against their very own best interest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
casual sex in denver (Apr '15) 4 min bigpoppi 23
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min DebraE 49,172
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Sun JGJ92 12
Roosters May 19 zooalogy 1
Tar in Denver May 18 Haaalllpppp 4
Tar help May 18 Haaalllpppp 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) May 18 Princess Hey 26,380

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages