Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13195 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
A corporation is a business entity that is given many of the same legal rights as an actual person. CORPORATIONS may be made up of a SINGLE PERSON or a group of people, known as SOLE corporations or aggregate LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATIONS.
WHAT PART DO YOU NOT COMPREHEND?
“A corporation is a business entity that is given many of the same legal rights as an actual person.” LOL... Why you lied... You said you are a CEO of a Corporation.

“CORPORATIONS may be made up of a SINGLE PERSON or a group of people, known as SOLE corporations or aggregate LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATIONS.” There is no such thing as a “LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATIONS.” so as you continue to post it only shows that your are a liar like our president in almost everything that you do... Laughable, and sad.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13196 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you visited Topix and offered anything of substance added to a conversation in a positive manner and or had anything of merit to add to the conversation?
All you do is come with ridicule and or redundant questions with-out anything worthy of discussion.
You call yourself a Christian but conduct yourself like a bitter atheist.
Gandhi said:
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
You exemplify this statement
I have positively and clearly shown the lies of our president and that you spew constantly.

Now, because you can’t argue these lies you bash my Christianity? You are quite the man who walks in others shoes.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13197 Jun 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“A corporation is a business entity that is given many of the same legal rights as an actual person.” LOL... Why you lied... You said you are a CEO of a Corporation.
I'AM....I'am the Chief Operating Officer.....Also known as OWNER Operator.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“CORPORATIONS may be made up of a SINGLE PERSON or a group of people, known as SOLE corporations or aggregate LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATIONS.” There is no such thing as a “LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATIONS.” so as you continue to post it only shows that your are a liar like our president in almost everything that you do... Laughable, and sad.
You really are a dim wit aren't you. What the hell is a LLC???? ANSWER: LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATION.......Get your facts straight before you spew your negative energy there little lost one!

Again, when was the last time you had anything constructive and or with a drop of merit to add to a conversation???? You are a sad piece of SCHIT to be pitied!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13198 Jun 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have positively and clearly shown the lies of our president and that you spew constantly.
Now, because you can’t argue these lies you bash my Christianity? You are quite the man who walks in others shoes.
You have not positively pointed out ANYTHING with the exception of your idiocy.

I didn't bash anything I pointed out the OBVIOUS!

I never claimed to walk in anyone's shoes but my OWN! It is something called life's experience's. Something you will never have until you get put of your Mommy's basement and GET A JOB!!!! Pay Taxes and be a real Citizen and Productive member of society instead a a spoiled little PUKE!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13199 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>I'AM....I'am the Chief Operating Officer.....Also known as OWNER Operator.

Respect71 wrote, "<quoted text>
"

You really are a dim wit aren't you. What the hell is a LLC???? ANSWER: LIMITED LIABILITY CORPORATION.......Get your facts straight before you spew your negative energy there little lost one!

Again, when was the last time you had anything constructive and or with a drop of merit to add to a conversation???? You are a sad piece of SCHIT to be pitied!
LLC has always stood for and always will stand for Limited Liability Company. You are a liar and apparently a bad business man for not understanding the difference. You better check with your CPA as to HOW you file.

I notice you ignore answering the Jesus question. Probably a good move based on this very post.

Like I said you and our president are the same in that you lie and you both have difficulty adhering to the basic laws of our Country. People reading this post see what you and democrats are about and it's not for America.

Since you have no facts to back up your lies you call me names. Classy

Level 6

Location hidden

#13200 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You have not positively pointed out ANYTHING with the exception of your idiocy.

I never claimed to walk in anyone's shoes but my OWN! It is something called life's experience's. Something you will never have until you get put of your Mommy's basement and GET A JOB!!!! Pay Taxes and be a real Citizen and Productive member of society instead a a spoiled little PUKE!
Lol. More names what a surprise.

When you stop supporting a government that steals from future Americans to pay for you wasteful inefficient programs (99.9% of charities getting government grants), then you can become a productive member of society and change your business to a "limited liability CORPORATION".
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#13201 Jun 10, 2014
An LLC is not a corporation it's a company. The company is structured like a corporation. Profit and losses shared by each partner, or sole owner and reported on their tax returns.

That was easy.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13202 Jun 10, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
An LLC is not a corporation it's a company. The company is structured like a corporation. Profit and losses shared by each partner, or sole owner and reported on their tax returns.
That was easy.
LEARN something then chime in with some FACTS

LLCs, Corporations & trade names are known as:

Trade name
Limited liability company/corporation (LLC)
For Profit corporation
Nonprofit corporation

A limited liability company/corporation (LLC) is the most popular entity type for small businesses. An LLC combines the personal liability protections of a corporation with the tax flexibility of a partnership. The LLC offers many advantages, including:
Pass-through taxation
No residency requirement
Enhanced credibility
Legal protection

An INCORPORATION is not and cannot file taxes as a LLC

http://www.sos.state.co.us/

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13203 Jun 10, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
That was easy.
A limited liability CORPORATION, also known as an LLC for short, can be a good choice for a business owner who like the benefits of a CORPORATION, but wants to avoid some of the complexity that goes with INcorporating. A limited liability CORPORATION can offer tax benefits and additional protection from personal liability.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13204 Jun 10, 2014
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#13206 Jun 10, 2014

Level 6

Location hidden

#13207 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Lol. Hysterical!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13208 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not positively pointed out ANYTHING with the exception of your idiocy.
hello jaxx

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13209 Jun 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LLC has always stood for and always will stand for Limited Liability Company. You are a liar and apparently a bad business man for not understanding the difference. You better check with your CPA as to HOW you file.
Depending on elections made by the LLC and the number of members, the IRS will treat an LLC as either a CORPORATION, partnership, or as part of the LLC’s owner’s tax return.

Specifically, a domestic LLC with at least two members is classified as a partnership for federal income tax purposes unless it files Form 8832 and affirmatively elects to be treated as a corporation. And an LLC with only one member is treated as an entity disregarded as separate from its owner for income tax purposes (but as a separate entity for purposes of employment tax and certain excise taxes), unless it files Form 8832 and affirmatively elects to be treated as a corporation.

http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesse...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13210 Jun 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you ignore answering the Jesus question. Probably a good move based on this very post.
Like I said you and our president are the same in that you lie and you both have difficulty adhering to the basic laws of our Country. People reading this post see what you and democrats are about and it's not for America.
Since you have no facts to back up your lies you call me names. Classy
Very well stated and my firm agrees with you.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13211 Jun 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Hysterical!
Your disregard for FACTS is "hysterical"......HA

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13212 Jun 10, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Very well stated and my firm agrees with you.
Your "firm" does not know what the hell they are doing!

Level 6

Location hidden

#13213 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Depending on elections made by the LLC and the number of members, the IRS will treat an LLC as either a CORPORATION, partnership, or as part of the LLCÂ’s ownerÂ’s tax return.

Specifically, a domestic LLC with at least two members is classified as a partnership for federal income tax purposes unless it files Form 8832 and affirmatively elects to be treated as a corporation. And an LLC with only one member is treated as an entity disregarded as separate from its owner for income tax purposes (but as a separate entity for purposes of employment tax and certain excise taxes), unless it files Form 8832 and affirmatively elects to be treated as a corporation.

Keep trying to weasel out of it, Christian.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13214 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Your disregard for FACTS is "hysterical"......HA
Like the 99.9% of charities that receive government grants? I wonder what would make me question you and our president so much? Because you are both proven liars.
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#13215 Jun 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on elections made by the LLC and the number of members, the IRS will treat an LLC as either a CORPORATION, partnership, or as part of the LLC’s owner’s tax return.
Thank You you said it. " TREATED AS A CORPORATION" as in not a corporation, like he treated his employees like dogs. See they were not really dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Exotlcas Exotic Dancer Store Of Conveni... 2 hr Reynaldo 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr NotaGoth 24,875
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Jonah1 6,131
drugs and dealers Fri Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) Fri Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Fri DILF 69
good strip clubs? Thu mmmm 1
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web