Republicans the party of LIARS

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13302 Jun 19, 2014
Blame Bush still works for the left, Obama can do whatever he pleases.

See G.B.F.'s post for proof, Obama's on a roll!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13303 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Blame Bush still works for the left, Obama can do whatever he pleases.
See G.B.F.'s post for proof, Obama's on a roll!
TRUTH never goes outta style.....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13304 Jun 19, 2014
The truth is, Obama's on a permanent campaign and instead of leading, he blames Bush. The left loves him, he's running our country into the groung.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13305 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Blame Bush works for the left.
Obama failed to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement to leave troops in Iraq so now he sends too few too late. He's not trying to save Iraq, he wants to reenact the Saigon Embassy battle from the Vietnam war.
The Idiot Bush left enough blame to circle the globe multiple times...

I didn't think I would EVER agree with Glenn Beck....But I heard him say no more American lives or bombs in Iraq EVER AGAIN and I couldn't agree more!

Even foxNoise was beating up on the hypocritical LIAR DICK Cheney and his STUPID daughter....Hilarious!

The civil war in Iraq is Iraq's problem...America is NOT the worlds police in despite of the Neo-Con Republican warmongering mentality!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13306 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The truth is, Obama's on a permanent campaign and instead of leading, he blames Bush. The left loves him, he's running our country into the groung.
what is a or the "groung"

If you meant Ground you need to wake up out of your partisan right wing slumber

The TRUTH is President has done what he campaigned on and you Republican dopes that cannot and will not turn of the waste of Oxygen Rush Limbaugh and FoxNoise are just to dumbed down and stupid to see ALL the good President Obama has done and will DO

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13307 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The Democrats have their fingers all over bad legislation forcing subprime mortgages on consumers and lenders. Holder's ignored subpoenas, destroyed evidence and lost 60% in front of the Supreme Court. But he's Obama's man, doing exactly what Obama wants under Executive Privilege for Fast and Furious.
Cite your source......LIAR

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13308 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Blame Bush works for the left.
Obama failed to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement to leave troops in Iraq so now he sends too few too late. He's not trying to save Iraq, he wants to reenact the Saigon Embassy battle from the Vietnam war.
Whats wrong there Brian?......

Can't answer a few simple questions????

Or didn't Rush Limbaugh give you the answers YET....

Under which President did the Iraq war start????

I thought so....

Under which President was there an agreement signed to exit Iraq by 2011?

I thought so....

Iraq didn't want us in THEIR Sovereign Country any longer..... When you are visiting someone and they tell you it's time to leave do you pack their garage full of your shit then leave??

No, you gather your shit and split

You aren't all that bright are you?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13309 Jun 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
...The TRUTH is President has done what he campaigned on ... see ALL the good President Obama has done and will DO
Right, don't blame Bush. Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq even when warned it would create instability and risk the victory.

Obama loves to blame our allies and negotiate with our enemies.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13310 Jun 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
...Under which President did the Iraq war start????....
Under which President did the Afghanistan war start?

What we're watching now is a preview, 2011 in Iraq was practice for 2016 in Afghanistan. Obama's already got a plan for defeat in Afghanistan. Obama's on a roll, everything's playing out exactly the way he planned.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13311 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Right, don't blame Bush. Obama pulled all our troops out of Iraq even when warned it would create instability and risk the victory.
Obama loves to blame our allies and negotiate with our enemies.
I see you cannot answer a question honestly....typical right wing Rush Limpwrist wannabe....

We have been over this Brian can you NOT read or do you not comprehend TRUTH...I know it is hard to accept FACTS when your head is up Rush Limpwrist's ASS

President Bush SIGNED AN AGREEMENT WITH THE GOVT. OF IRAQ TO PULL ALL, ALL, ALL of OUR TROOPS OUT of THEIR COUNTRY BY 2011

President Obama HONORED that agreement....

Are you suggesting the U.S. should not honor OUR WORD!

Show me ONE verifiable, credible, example of President Obama "blaming our allies and negotiating with our enemies." YOU CAN'T......

Again YOU ARE A FIRST CLASS IDIOT!!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13312 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Under which President did the Afghanistan war start?
The United States of America's War in Afghanistan began on October 7, 2001. It was on that particular date that American forces launched “Operation Enduring Freedom”

George W. Bush took office on January 20, 2001

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13313 Jun 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> President Obama did exactly what he was elected to do pull ALL of our troops per the agreement BUSH W singed!
<quoted text>President Obama is doing and has done EXACTLY what he said he would do when he campaigned END THE WAR!!!
<quoted text> 7 SEVEN congressional investigation's and ALL found no wrong doing by the administration PERIOD and another colossal wasted of taxpayer money on the 8th but the republicans do not care about wasting OUR children's and grandchildren's money God only knows they haven't done anything to improve the job market and or the economy healthcare etc.....etc.....
<quoted text>Presidents have been swaping war prisoners since the beginning of this country OUR American Soldier IS HOME
<quoted text>Ukraine is a sovereign nation defending their country and aggression from another sovereign nation is their responsibility
<quoted text> Been over your false accusation to a sickening degree get a new gig you are getting OLD....BTW I do not need sources to point out the OBVIOUS to anyone who isn't completely stupid dumb and or an Anti-American FOOL.....Which category best describes YOU My bet would be ALL OF THE ABOVE!
“President Obama did exactly what he was elected to do pull ALL of our troops per the agreement BUSH W singed!” So it was Bush’s fault. No accomplishment of his own.

“President Obama is doing and has done EXACTLY what he said he would do when he campaigned END THE WAR!!!” Doesn’t seem to be over now, does it? Still Bush’s fault? No Accomplishment.

“7 SEVEN congressional investigation's and ALL found no wrong doing by the administration PERIOD and another colossal wasted of taxpayer money on the 8th but the republicans do not care about wasting OUR children's and grandchildren's money God only knows they haven't done anything to improve the job market and or the economy healthcare etc.....etc.....” So,“no wrong doing by the administration”… No accomplishments… No cares… You should be so proud of who you voted for.

“Presidents have been swaping war prisoners since the beginning of this country OUR American Soldier IS HOME” The president did it WITHOUT informing Congress and therefore broke the law… You are trying tocall this an Accomplishment? More evidence of your character.

“Ukraine is a sovereign nation defending their country and aggression from another sovereign nation is their responsibility” My jaw is in my lap.

“Been over your false accusation” I cited your direct post… To deny it is what is getting old.

So basically, based upon your STATEMENTS ABOVE, our president has ZERO accomplishments in these matters and yet you support him? That’s says even more about you than the 99.9% of charities receive government grants!
Hysterical!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13314 Jun 20, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“President Obama did exactly what he was elected to do pull ALL of our troops per the agreement BUSH W singed!” So it was Bush’s fault. No accomplishment of his own.
“President Obama is doing and has done EXACTLY what he said he would do when he campaigned END THE WAR!!!” Doesn’t seem to be over now, does it? Still Bush’s fault? No Accomplishment.
“7 SEVEN congressional investigation's and ALL found no wrong doing by the administration PERIOD and another colossal wasted of taxpayer money on the 8th but the republicans do not care about wasting OUR children's and grandchildren's money God only knows they haven't done anything to improve the job market and or the economy healthcare etc.....etc.....” So,“no wrong doing by the administration”… No accomplishments… No cares… You should be so proud of who you voted for.
“Presidents have been swaping war prisoners since the beginning of this country OUR American Soldier IS HOME” The president did it WITHOUT informing Congress and therefore broke the law… You are trying tocall this an Accomplishment? More evidence of your character.
“Ukraine is a sovereign nation defending their country and aggression from another sovereign nation is their responsibility” My jaw is in my lap.
“Been over your false accusation” I cited your direct post… To deny it is what is getting old.
So basically, based upon your STATEMENTS ABOVE, our president has ZERO accomplishments in these matters and yet you support him? That’s says even more about you than the 99.9% of charities receive government grants!
Hysterical!
Aren't you tired of being such a waste of time, space and air...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13315 Jun 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you tired of being such a waste of time, space and air...
Insults and no argument?! What a surprise.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13316 Jun 21, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Under which President did the Afghanistan war start?
What we're watching now is a preview, 2011 in Iraq was practice for 2016 in Afghanistan. Obama's already got a plan for defeat in Afghanistan. Obama's on a roll, everything's playing out exactly the way he planned.
Same-Same.....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13317 Jun 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
...Rush Limpwrist wannabe....
^^^Is that an anti-gay slur?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13318 Jun 21, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Is that an anti-gay slur?
No, Its is a:

Noun;

Nouns are words that name a place, a person, a thing, or an idea.

In this case killing three birds with one stone a person (rush) and a thing (his very existence) and the idea that he is a fruit LOOP!

Now it is clear why he is YOUR Idol....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13319 Jun 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults and no argument?! What a surprise.
By your remarks and postings it is clear you believe Governments' primary existence is to use the resources provided by The People, including law enforcement and the military, to protect and further the wealthy business elite, over the welfare of The People, you beliefs sadly lean toward a Fascist State.

Un-Patriotic and Un-American

Republicans that have tilted so far right they believe Eric Cantor was "moderate" just to appease their Tea Party infiltration.....That coincidentally will be the death of the GOP

I hope more and more Tea Party lunatics win republican primary's.....It will insure a Democratic sweep come November......American voters aren't as dumbed down as you would like to believe!
ImOnIt

Honolulu, HI

#13320 Jun 21, 2014
7:46 PM Saturday, June 21, 2014
California Prop.8 was overturned - end of story? HELL NO!
We still have a political rally going on over an established law.
I've been watching the icons from Judge it and the numbers of votes next to the icons and how those numbers correlate to certain statements. Either it's a bunch a bored kids just going to the Judge it and adding to those numbers or we're gonna have a war between those who love children and those who molest them. The numbers have shown that there is a strong correlation between PARTS of the republican party and a certain Abusive mentality similar to people who commit domestic violence and molest children .Sadly, many of these people had the same treatment when THEY were INNOCENT.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13321 Jun 21, 2014
ImOnIt wrote:
7:46 PM Saturday, June 21, 2014
California Prop.8 was overturned - end of story? HELL NO!
We still have a political rally going on over an established law.
I've been watching the icons from Judge it and the numbers of votes next to the icons and how those numbers correlate to certain statements. Either it's a bunch a bored kids just going to the Judge it and adding to those numbers or we're gonna have a war between those who love children and those who molest them. The numbers have shown that there is a strong correlation between PARTS of the republican party and a certain Abusive mentality similar to people who commit domestic violence and molest children .Sadly, many of these people had the same treatment when THEY were INNOCENT.
I understand your comment on the "judgments" but then i'm lost what does it have to do with "molestation" This thread is titled "Republican the party of LIARS"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 26 min Respect71 44,910
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) 14 hr Maverick 808 25
I wanna party Sun Dan 1
Sex Sun ThatRandomGuy 1
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Sun Juliette 516
Cops Sat Kelly 2
News Protest planned at Elitch Gardens by breastfeed... (Jun '07) Fri CommonSense 2,889

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages