Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13275 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think that Standard & Poorís downgrade of U.S. debt would have occurred with-out the Republican obstructionism in Congress and subsequent stand-off on raising the debt ceiling?
The Republican refusal to legislate and all out obstructionism caused the downgrade, not the nationís financial liabilities, and Republicans deliberately caused it in pursuit of their own political and ideological goals.
The Republicans stated they would do whatever it took to make President Obama fail and they haven't stopped.....Even at the peril of OUR Nation...Disgusting and Un-American they should ALL (including you for supporting the domestic terrorists) be JAILED for extreme acts against OUR Sovereign Nation.
LOL!!! Cite your source, liar.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13276 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have provided more than sufficient evidence to refute you redundant opposition to TRUTH and FACT on BOTH counts!
LOL! Right, and Obama said Americans could keep their insurance and doctors.
Mr sole proprietor of a ďlimited liability CORPORATIONĒ

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13277 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Oh' really....and precisely what "leftist agenda" would that be....Come on name some legislation provided by President Obama....Come on.....YOU CAN'T because the President DOES NOT INTRODUCE LEGISLATION.......LIAR Damn near EVERY piece of legislation currently being held up by the Obstructionist Republican DO NOTHING party either IS or WAS their idea in the first place....Kinda like the individual Mandate....LIAR Your fricken' party is so use to Obstruction Mitch McConnell filibustered HIS OWN BILL.....YOU PEOPLE SUCK!!!!!!!
The President proposes legislation as the Democratic party leader. Don't you know Obama proposed Obamacare?

Did you know not one Republican in either the House or Senate voted for Obamacare?

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13278 Jun 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The President proposes legislation as the Democratic party leader. Don't you know Obama proposed Obamacare?
Presidents can "Propose" many things Presidents CANNOT INTRODUCE bills.....PERIOD!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know not one Republican in either the House or Senate voted for Obamacare?
EXACTLY....Millions and Millions of Americans benefiting from the LAW and not one Republican can take credit for HELPING ANYONE.....Typical

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13279 Jun 16, 2014
Republicans are blaming President Obama for the current turmoil in Iraq.....Shocker....HA....They blame President Obama for EVERYTHING....Even their inaction to LEGISLATE

President BUSH signed an agreement to pull out of Iraq by 2011 Iraq wanted the United States out....We Obliged.....How in the world is that President Obama's fault?

Candidate Obama campaigned on pulling out of Iraq and ending the Illegal and unjust Bush W war and he WON

The Republicans are warmongering hate filled hypocritical LIARS!

Instead of litigating the Obama END of the Iraq war, we should be litigating the START of Bush W's ILLEGAL UNJUST war!

Bush W. wanted Democracy in a country that had their system of government for over 2000 years and when his hair-brained plan FAILED the RePUKES blame President Obama PATHETIC!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13280 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Presidents can "Propose" many things Presidents CANNOT INTRODUCE bills.....PERIOD!
Right, Karl Marx knows the Republican party has been blocking Obama's leftist agenda in Congress.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
EXACTLY....Millions and Millions of Americans benefiting from the LAW and not one Republican can take credit for HELPING ANYONE.....Typical
Those most of those benefits come from Medicaid, everyone hates Obamacare.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13281 Jun 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text> the Republican party has been blocking Obama's leftist agenda in Congress.
Again what precisely is this so called "Leftist Agenda"? THERE ISN'T ONE.....pure talking point hyperbole LIES repeated to a sickening degree by you Anti-American Domestic Terrorists! also known as Republican do nothing soon to be unemployed IDIOTS!!! or Rush Limbaugh for short

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Those most of those benefits come from Medicaid, everyone hates Obamacare.
Precisely EXPANDED MEDICAID from the ACA......Now you speak for everyone.....laughable...kinda like your party.....Disgusting do nothing Republicans.

I guess the WELL OVER 10 MILLION AMERICANS BENEFITING FROM ACA "hate it" You are a first class IDIOT

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13282 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Again what precisely is this so called "Leftist Agenda"?...
Obama's leftist agenda includes big government, big spending, big taxes, big debt and new intrusive regulations. The left's foreign policy agenda is cut and run, blame America first and retreat from world leadership.

Level 6

Location hidden

#13283 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans are blaming President Obama for the current turmoil in Iraq.....Shocker....HA....They blame President Obama for EVERYTHING....Even their inaction to LEGISLATE
President BUSH signed an agreement to pull out of Iraq by 2011 Iraq wanted the United States out....We Obliged.....How in the world is that President Obama's fault?
Candidate Obama campaigned on pulling out of Iraq and ending the Illegal and unjust Bush W war and he WON
The Republicans are warmongering hate filled hypocritical LIARS!
Instead of litigating the Obama END of the Iraq war, we should be litigating the START of Bush W's ILLEGAL UNJUST war!
Bush W. wanted Democracy in a country that had their system of government for over 2000 years and when his hair-brained plan FAILED the RePUKES blame President Obama PATHETIC!!!
Who is president now? Obama has been president for 6 years, so why donít you tell us where the buck stop? Like it or not our lying president is the one in charge now. What happens from this point forward is on his shoulders and yours because you voted for him.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13284 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's leftist agenda includes big government, big spending, big taxes, big debt and new intrusive regulations. The left's foreign policy agenda is cut and run, blame America first and retreat from world leadership.
LIES, LIES and more LIES....

The Federal Government is smaller than it was when President Obama was elected...Government spending is at a 30 year LOW....Reagan tripled the national debt, Bush 1 doubled it and Bush W doubled it AGAIN....republican idea of regulation is to let the addicts run the drug cartel...Bush W's favorite word was deregulate and look what happened....The Democrats and Obama's foreign policy is to act carefully with the best information possible at the time. And put American lives and blood as the LAST resort. NOT republican knee jerk reactions and bomb everyone that you do not agree with.

You are full of talking point misinformation hyperbole LIES

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13285 Jun 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is president now? Obama has been president for 6 years, so why donít you tell us where the buck stop? Like it or not our lying president is the one in charge now. What happens from this point forward is on his shoulders and yours because you voted for him.
Thank GOD....Could you imagine a blood thirsty Mormon at the helm.....waiting for his "God" to turn Missouri into the garden of Eden.
Youaintkidding

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#13286 Jun 17, 2014
Here's another republican liar for you, with ties to your area.

Dennis McKenna, who obtained World Trade Center steel for Tuesday's 9/11 monument dedication in Port St. Lucie and groundbreaking in Palm City, could face a state investigation into his charities.

The state said fines or criminal charges are possible if McKenna does not provide information about his three charities and their finances by the end of the month.

Meanwhile, two locals verified to be 9/11 first responders question McKenna's claim that he was a federal agent working in an official capacity at ground zero and have cut ties with his nonprofits.

McKenna, a 56-year-old Stuart resident, since 2009 has founded 9/11 First Responders of the Treasure Coast Inc., United States of America 911 First Responders Inc. and Ancient Order of Hibernians in America Father Mychal Judge Division 1 of Martin County, Florida Inc.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/sep/09/questi...
Youaintkidding

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#13287 Jun 17, 2014
The nonprofits are registered with the state's Division of Corporations but are not registered and licensed as required to collect donations with the state's Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. The state initially asked McKenna for information by Aug. 30 but did not receive a response, according to agency spokesman Sterling Ivey. The state sent a second letter Sept. 4 saying he must provide the information or explain why his charities are exempt by the end of the month, Ivey said.

McKenna has declined to show Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers his nonprofits' finances or sign a release giving the federal government permission to release his employment records to verify he was a federal agent working in an official capacity as a 9/11 first responder.
Youaintkidding

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#13288 Jun 17, 2014

Level 6

Location hidden

#13289 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank GOD....Could you imagine a blood thirsty Mormon at the helm.....waiting for his "God" to turn Missouri into the garden of Eden.
As opposed to our late to everything, tax with no representation, spend more than Bush did in 8 years, control Americans at all costs and lie about it, president we have now?

According to you this president canít lead because of Bush.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13290 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Democrats and Obama's foreign policy is to act carefully with the best information possible at the time. And put American lives and blood as the LAST resort.
Obama's policy is to fail negotiating a Status of Forces agreement with Iraq and pull out too soon, then be forced by public clamor to send troops but only too few and too late, then wring your hands and blame Bush.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13291 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's policy is to fail negotiating a Status of Forces agreement with Iraq and pull out too soon, then be forced by public clamor to send troops but only too few and too late, then wring your hands and blame Bush.
Under which President did the Iraq war start????

I thought so....

Under which President was there an agreement signed to exit Iraq by 2011?

I thought so....

Iraq didn't want us in THEIR Sovereign Country any longer.....

When you are visiting someone and they tell you it's time to leave do you pack their garage full of your shit then leave??

No you gather your shit and split

You aren't all that bright are you?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13292 Jun 17, 2014
Youaintkidding wrote:
Thanks Youaintkidding.......Very interesting

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13293 Jun 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

According to you this president canít lead because of Bush.
Cite Your Source.....

As the Iraqis stand up, we will stand down." June 28, 2005 - George W. Bush

President Obama did not unilaterally decided to withdraw all of our troops out of Iraq, he honored an agreement made by the Bush administration.

Republicans suddenly (or as usual) are experiencing memory morph since the withdrawal of our forces in 2011 honored an agreement between the U.S. and the Iraqi government which required that ALL of our troops be out of Iraq by December 31, 2011. That agreement was drawn up in October of 2008, during George W. Bushís term, and ratified by the Iraqi government one month later ó before President Obama took office.

You short sighted, memory absent, Anti-American Radicals need to STFU

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13294 Jun 17, 2014
From early 2002 to at least March 2003, President Bush and his aides conspired to defraud the United States by intentionally misrepresenting intelligence about Iraq to persuade Congress to authorize force, thereby interfering with Congressís lawful functions of overseeing foreign affairs and making appropriations, all of which violates Title 18, United States Code, Section 371. Bush knew exactly what he was doing and it was at that time he famously declared the Constitution to be nothing but a "goddamned piece of paper"

Where President Obama made a mistake was when he didn't take the responsibility to ensure the truth and those guilty were held accountable. Appointing a special prosecutor to investigate these crimes would have been an eminently reasonable thing to do. Of course the Republicans would scream bloody murder if the Obama administration itself directly undertook such an investigation. Which is why an independent special prosecutor should have been appointed ó someone completely outside the DOJís chain of command.

George W Bush, Dick Cheney and the entire cabinet would STILL be in Jail for war crimes against The United States of America

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 min Lynette 5,724
last post wins! (Feb '11) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 25,174
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr lides 22,804
would you allow me to talk about sex with your ... 8 hr paco20 1
Fundraiser for the Denver Diet of Marijuana in ... 9 hr Culture Auditor 1
Murderous White Cops 16 hr Knock off purse s... 3
gay pride rainbow 22 hr WhyUsic 2
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages