Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13279 Jun 16, 2014
Republicans are blaming President Obama for the current turmoil in Iraq.....Shocker....HA....They blame President Obama for EVERYTHING....Even their inaction to LEGISLATE

President BUSH signed an agreement to pull out of Iraq by 2011 Iraq wanted the United States out....We Obliged.....How in the world is that President Obama's fault?

Candidate Obama campaigned on pulling out of Iraq and ending the Illegal and unjust Bush W war and he WON

The Republicans are warmongering hate filled hypocritical LIARS!

Instead of litigating the Obama END of the Iraq war, we should be litigating the START of Bush W's ILLEGAL UNJUST war!

Bush W. wanted Democracy in a country that had their system of government for over 2000 years and when his hair-brained plan FAILED the RePUKES blame President Obama PATHETIC!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13280 Jun 16, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Presidents can "Propose" many things Presidents CANNOT INTRODUCE bills.....PERIOD!
Right, Karl Marx knows the Republican party has been blocking Obama's leftist agenda in Congress.

.
KarlVIIIII wrote:
EXACTLY....Millions and Millions of Americans benefiting from the LAW and not one Republican can take credit for HELPING ANYONE.....Typical
Those most of those benefits come from Medicaid, everyone hates Obamacare.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13281 Jun 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text> the Republican party has been blocking Obama's leftist agenda in Congress.
Again what precisely is this so called "Leftist Agenda"? THERE ISN'T ONE.....pure talking point hyperbole LIES repeated to a sickening degree by you Anti-American Domestic Terrorists! also known as Republican do nothing soon to be unemployed IDIOTS!!! or Rush Limbaugh for short

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Those most of those benefits come from Medicaid, everyone hates Obamacare.
Precisely EXPANDED MEDICAID from the ACA......Now you speak for everyone.....laughable...kinda like your party.....Disgusting do nothing Republicans.

I guess the WELL OVER 10 MILLION AMERICANS BENEFITING FROM ACA "hate it" You are a first class IDIOT

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13282 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Again what precisely is this so called "Leftist Agenda"?...
Obama's leftist agenda includes big government, big spending, big taxes, big debt and new intrusive regulations. The left's foreign policy agenda is cut and run, blame America first and retreat from world leadership.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13283 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans are blaming President Obama for the current turmoil in Iraq.....Shocker....HA....They blame President Obama for EVERYTHING....Even their inaction to LEGISLATE
President BUSH signed an agreement to pull out of Iraq by 2011 Iraq wanted the United States out....We Obliged.....How in the world is that President Obama's fault?
Candidate Obama campaigned on pulling out of Iraq and ending the Illegal and unjust Bush W war and he WON
The Republicans are warmongering hate filled hypocritical LIARS!
Instead of litigating the Obama END of the Iraq war, we should be litigating the START of Bush W's ILLEGAL UNJUST war!
Bush W. wanted Democracy in a country that had their system of government for over 2000 years and when his hair-brained plan FAILED the RePUKES blame President Obama PATHETIC!!!
Who is president now? Obama has been president for 6 years, so why don’t you tell us where the buck stop? Like it or not our lying president is the one in charge now. What happens from this point forward is on his shoulders and yours because you voted for him.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13284 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's leftist agenda includes big government, big spending, big taxes, big debt and new intrusive regulations. The left's foreign policy agenda is cut and run, blame America first and retreat from world leadership.
LIES, LIES and more LIES....

The Federal Government is smaller than it was when President Obama was elected...Government spending is at a 30 year LOW....Reagan tripled the national debt, Bush 1 doubled it and Bush W doubled it AGAIN....republican idea of regulation is to let the addicts run the drug cartel...Bush W's favorite word was deregulate and look what happened....The Democrats and Obama's foreign policy is to act carefully with the best information possible at the time. And put American lives and blood as the LAST resort. NOT republican knee jerk reactions and bomb everyone that you do not agree with.

You are full of talking point misinformation hyperbole LIES

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13285 Jun 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is president now? Obama has been president for 6 years, so why don’t you tell us where the buck stop? Like it or not our lying president is the one in charge now. What happens from this point forward is on his shoulders and yours because you voted for him.
Thank GOD....Could you imagine a blood thirsty Mormon at the helm.....waiting for his "God" to turn Missouri into the garden of Eden.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13289 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank GOD....Could you imagine a blood thirsty Mormon at the helm.....waiting for his "God" to turn Missouri into the garden of Eden.
As opposed to our late to everything, tax with no representation, spend more than Bush did in 8 years, control Americans at all costs and lie about it, president we have now?

According to you this president can’t lead because of Bush.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13290 Jun 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Democrats and Obama's foreign policy is to act carefully with the best information possible at the time. And put American lives and blood as the LAST resort.
Obama's policy is to fail negotiating a Status of Forces agreement with Iraq and pull out too soon, then be forced by public clamor to send troops but only too few and too late, then wring your hands and blame Bush.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13291 Jun 17, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's policy is to fail negotiating a Status of Forces agreement with Iraq and pull out too soon, then be forced by public clamor to send troops but only too few and too late, then wring your hands and blame Bush.
Under which President did the Iraq war start????

I thought so....

Under which President was there an agreement signed to exit Iraq by 2011?

I thought so....

Iraq didn't want us in THEIR Sovereign Country any longer.....

When you are visiting someone and they tell you it's time to leave do you pack their garage full of your shit then leave??

No you gather your shit and split

You aren't all that bright are you?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13292 Jun 17, 2014
Youaintkidding wrote:
Thanks Youaintkidding.......Very interesting

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13293 Jun 17, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

According to you this president can’t lead because of Bush.
Cite Your Source.....

As the Iraqis stand up, we will stand down." June 28, 2005 - George W. Bush

President Obama did not unilaterally decided to withdraw all of our troops out of Iraq, he honored an agreement made by the Bush administration.

Republicans suddenly (or as usual) are experiencing memory morph since the withdrawal of our forces in 2011 honored an agreement between the U.S. and the Iraqi government which required that ALL of our troops be out of Iraq by December 31, 2011. That agreement was drawn up in October of 2008, during George W. Bush’s term, and ratified by the Iraqi government one month later — before President Obama took office.

You short sighted, memory absent, Anti-American Radicals need to STFU

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13294 Jun 17, 2014
From early 2002 to at least March 2003, President Bush and his aides conspired to defraud the United States by intentionally misrepresenting intelligence about Iraq to persuade Congress to authorize force, thereby interfering with Congress’s lawful functions of overseeing foreign affairs and making appropriations, all of which violates Title 18, United States Code, Section 371. Bush knew exactly what he was doing and it was at that time he famously declared the Constitution to be nothing but a "goddamned piece of paper"

Where President Obama made a mistake was when he didn't take the responsibility to ensure the truth and those guilty were held accountable. Appointing a special prosecutor to investigate these crimes would have been an eminently reasonable thing to do. Of course the Republicans would scream bloody murder if the Obama administration itself directly undertook such an investigation. Which is why an independent special prosecutor should have been appointed — someone completely outside the DOJ’s chain of command.

George W Bush, Dick Cheney and the entire cabinet would STILL be in Jail for war crimes against The United States of America

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13295 Jun 17, 2014
On another note, the Republicans will surely twist distort and blatantly LIE about

"Captured key Benghazi suspect will face ‘full weight’ of U.S. justice"~ President Barrack Obama

The Pentagon confirmed that under President Obama's order, elite U.S. commandos working with FBI agents had captured Ahmed Abu Khatalla over the weekend, roughly a year and a half after the September 11, 2012, Benghazi attack.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13296 Jun 18, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Cite Your Source.....
As the Iraqis stand up, we will stand down." June 28, 2005 - George W. Bush
President Obama did not unilaterally decided to withdraw all of our troops out of Iraq, he honored an agreement made by the Bush administration.
Republicans suddenly (or as usual) are experiencing memory morph since the withdrawal of our forces in 2011 honored an agreement between the U.S. and the Iraqi government which required that ALL of our troops be out of Iraq by December 31, 2011. That agreement was drawn up in October of 2008, during George W. Bush’s term, and ratified by the Iraqi government one month later — before President Obama took office.
You short sighted, memory absent, Anti-American Radicals need to STFU
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/arvada-co/T3C...

Again… Bush has NOT been president for 6 years… Obama, as commander and chief, is the ONLY one who can make decisions… So your assertion that anything that has happened since bush has left office is false.
Please tell us about all the AWESOME decisions our president made in regards to Iraq, Afghanistan, Benghazi, the release of 5 Taliban high ranking terrorists, and especially his grand decisions made in regards to the Ukraine. Now’s your time to shine and don’t forget to cite your sources… We all have read your “99.9% of charities receive government grants.” Lie.
Magna Cum Laude

United States

#13297 Jun 18, 2014
George W is looking smarter every day as obama administration spirals out of control due to its' own lies and ineptness. Geo W needs some help to look smarter, but damn obama, no need to knock yourself out.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13298 Jun 18, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us about all the AWESOME decisions our president made in regards to Iraq,
President Obama did exactly what he was elected to do pull ALL of our troops per the agreement BUSH W singed!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan,
President Obama is doing and has done EXACTLY what he said he would do when he campaigned END THE WAR!!!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi,
7 SEVEN congressional investigation's and ALL found no wrong doing by the administration PERIOD and another colossal wasted of taxpayer money on the 8th but the republicans do not care about wasting OUR children's and grandchildren's money God only knows they haven't done anything to improve the job market and or the economy healthcare etc.....etc.....
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
the release of 5 Taliban high ranking terrorists,
Presidents have been swaping war prisoners since the beginning of this country OUR American Soldier IS HOME
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
and especially his grand decisions made in regards to the Ukraine.
Ukraine is a sovereign nation defending their country and aggression from another sovereign nation is their responsibility
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now’s your time to shine and don’t forget to cite your sources… We all have read your “99.9% of charities receive government grants.” Lie.
Been over your false accusation to a sickening degree get a new gig you are getting OLD....BTW I do not need sources to point out the OBVIOUS to anyone who isn't completely stupid dumb and or an Anti-American FOOL.....Which category best describes YOU My bet would be ALL OF THE ABOVE!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13299 Jun 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Under which President did the Iraq war start???? I thought so....
Under which President was there an agreement signed to exit Iraq by 2011? I thought so....
Iraq didn't want us in THEIR Sovereign Country any longer..... When you are visiting someone and they tell you it's time to leave do you pack their garage full of your shit then leave?? No you gather your shit and split You aren't all that bright are you?
^^^Blame Bush works for the left.

Obama failed to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement to leave troops in Iraq so now he sends too few too late. He's not trying to save Iraq, he wants to reenact the Saigon Embassy battle from the Vietnam war.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13300 Jun 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Blame Bush works for the left.
.
SUNTRUST TO PAY CLOSE TO $1B OVER ALLEGATIONS OF FAULTY MORTGAGE LOANS..Associated Press..(6-18-14)......Thank You, Eric Holder and President Obama.....Just cleaning up, more of the Bush mess.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13301 Jun 19, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
SUNTRUST TO PAY CLOSE TO $1B OVER ALLEGATIONS OF FAULTY MORTGAGE LOANS..Associated Press..(6-18-14)......Thank You, Eric Holder and President Obama.....Just cleaning up, more of the Bush mess.....
The Democrats have their fingers all over bad legislation forcing subprime mortgages on consumers and lenders. Holder's ignored subpoenas, destroyed evidence and lost 60% in front of the Supreme Court. But he's Obama's man, doing exactly what Obama wants under Executive Privilege for Fast and Furious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nude man in high heels causes lockdown (Apr '07) 6 min Barthloeum 25
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Frankie Rizzo 38,392
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) 5 hr Maverick 808 19
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) 14 hr Melquiades Estrada 64
last post wins! (Feb '11) Fri Icnoptnthis 26,034
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu Sydna 668
Best Bud Prices Jul 21 truth 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages