Thank you for proving my point!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13117 Jun 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...?....Taliban?....
The Taliban sheltered Al Qaeda and refused to turn them over for justice. Instead, the taliban fought beside Al Qaeda, against our troops, where we overthrew their government and established democratic rule. Don't you believe they aided Al Qaeda against the USA? Bush doctrine says if you shelter terrorists you suffer their fate, Obama doctrine is paying ransom and defeat.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13118 Jun 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
President Obama didn't do anything different than has been done by Previous Presidents[]
Thomas Jefferson sent in the fleet instead of paying ransom, releasing enemy combatants without notifying allies or Congress.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Bottom line OUR American Citizen IS HOME!
Where Bergdahl can face justice for what he's done and what's been done to him.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The right wing talking heads have been saying for months and years that The President HAS to do everything in his power to bring Bergdahl home and he (Obama) is negligent of his duty as commander in chief for not.
Nonsense, untrue to say any Republican or conservative said pay a ransom or release dangerous terrorists from Guantanamo; just the opposite.

No, Obama is responsible for the negotiations, freed war criminals and the homecoming of a deserter, nobody else.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
So the President does what they (the right) have been crying about and they and you bitch.....Damn you people suck!
Karl Marx now blames Obama's defense policy on "right wing talking heads", what does that say about Obama? Is he incompetent or does he really want to take America down for the sake of world peace?

The President's foreign policy is the furthest possible, from Bush, FDR or any other president I know. I don't know of a wartime President hugging a deserter's parents during a White House ceremony commemorating kidnap and ransom, do you? Neither Carter nor Reagan paid ransom for the return of our embassy staff from Tehran.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13119 Jun 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...?....Taliban?....
Have you seen Lone Survivor or read the book? You really need to know the Operation Red Wings story about Obama's and Biden's war. Iraq was a distraction; keep your eye on the ball.

Do you think the Taliban have a legitimate claim to rule Afghanistan? I'm for our military wiping them out, not helping them maintain order. The Taliban are the moral equivalent to Al Qaeda, who murder Muslims in Afghanistan instead of murdering Americans in the US.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13120 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The Taliban sheltered Al Qaeda and refused to turn them over for justice. Instead, the taliban fought beside Al Qaeda, against our troops, where we overthrew their government and established democratic rule. Don't you believe they aided Al Qaeda against the USA? Bush doctrine says if you shelter terrorists you suffer their fate, Obama doctrine is paying ransom and defeat.
Don't be such a homer.....go back and follow the conversation.....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13121 Jun 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Don't be such a homer.....go back and follow the conversation.....
Answer the question, Do you believe the Taliban aided Al Qaeda against the USA? Aren't these among these five among the worst of our enemy?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13122 Jun 5, 2014
I recall our negotiating in Paris, with the Viet Cong reps....in order to bring John McCain and other U.S. POW's home.....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13123 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush doctrine says if you shelter terrorists you suffer their fate, Obama doctrine is paying ransom and defeat.
And how did the Republican Bush W work out for the U.S.A.????? Answer: LIKE SCHIT!!!!

What "defeat"? The United States hasn't been defeated by anyone....But the republicans will definitely feel the agony of "defeat" come November.....

What "Ransom"? You are pulling schit out of your azz or should I say you are repeating word for word the CONVICTED Oliver North who along with Republican Ronald Reagan SOLD WEAPONS to the ENEMY....for hostages....You and the Republican talking head dumb azzes ARE HYPOCRITICAL PIECE'S OF SCHIT!!!!~!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13124 Jun 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I recall our negotiating in Paris, with the Viet Cong reps....in order to bring John McCain and other U.S. POW's home.....
McCain was captured by the communist Vietnamese when he did his duty, Bergdahl walked away from his duty. Bergdahl was a hostage, not a POW. Bergdahl was kidnapped, not captured.

We negotiated with North Vietnam because we didn't have the will to help South Vietnam defend itself. North Vietnam was a sovereign country, the Taliban lead no country since we kicked them out of office. Now, all the Taliban leads is a terrorist group that kills Muslims and our soldiers in Afghanistan. Obama thinks that's unfair, so he's giving them back their leaders in prep to giving them back Afghanistan.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13125 Jun 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
And how did the Republican Bush W work out for the U.S.A.????? Answer: LIKE SCHIT!!!! What "defeat"? The United States hasn't been defeated by anyone....But the republicans will definitely feel the agony of "defeat" come November.....
What "Ransom"? You are pulling schit out of your azz or should I say you are repeating word for word the CONVICTED Oliver North who along with Republican Ronald Reagan SOLD WEAPONS to the ENEMY....for hostages....You and the Republican talking head dumb azzes ARE HYPOCRITICAL PIECE'S OF SCHIT!!!!~!
Biden, Kerry and Hillary Clinton voted for the Afghanistan war. When Obama ran, he said Afghanistan was the main front in the global war on terrorism. Now, he's announcing a withdrawal date and surrendering.

Kind of like his flip on same sex marriage except this time screwing our military who sacrificed so much for freedom, peace, democracy, education, medicine and civil projects in Afghanistan, instead of screwing Christians. We still have troops in Italy, Japan and Germany since WWII, there all peaceful democratic countries. Do you think keeping our troops their had something to do with that?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13126 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The President's foreign policy is the furthest possible, from Bush, FDR or any other president I know.
I know THANK GOD!!!!!~

Would you right wing radical HYPOCRITES praise President Obama if he illegally sold US Weapons to the Taliban? Your ILK continually praise Reagan who ILLEGALLY sold US weapons to Iran ... weapons that in turn were used to KILL U.S. SOLDIERS. And you HYPOCRITES still praise Oliver North who was convicted of crimes against the U.S.of A who works at, and is praised at FoxNoise.

Ronald Reagan was great friends with the Taliban. Such great friends that Ronald Reagan dedicate the Space Shuttle Columbia to the Taliban in 1982.

President Reagan used U.S taxpayer money to fund, train and arm the Taliban's Mujahideen, Islamic Jihadists, during one of their never ending fight's in Afghanistan.

Today, we call Reagan's Islamic Jihadists the Taliban, in the 80's, Reagan just called them to hang out in the Oval Office with him.

I am completely nauseated by these Republican warmongerers chanting "Support our Troops" and then being willing to let them die as prisoners of war in a war that is damn near over. So which is it Brian.....Let an American die or go to the Father of YOUR parties friends and work out a deal to get an American SOLDIER home?

You right wing Hypocrites are a disgrace to the United States of America!!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13127 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Biden, Kerry and Hillary Clinton voted for the Afghanistan war. When Obama ran, he said Afghanistan was the main front in the global war on terrorism. Now, he's announcing a withdrawal date and surrendering.
President Obama said he would end BOTH of Bush W's wars and he got elected TWICE on that promise! There has been NO SURRENDER the Navy seal's under Obama's direction KILLED the Al-Qaeda's LEADER and we will never quit fighting terrorism....Terrorists are NOT just Muslim there are PLENTY of radical Christians....You are a perfect example!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like his flip on same sex marriage except this time screwing our military who sacrificed so much for freedom, peace, democracy, education, medicine and civil projects in Afghanistan, instead of screwing Christians.
WHAT?????
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have troops in Italy, Japan and Germany since WWII, there all peaceful democratic countries. Do you think keeping our troops their had something to do with that?
We will ALSO still have troops in Afghanistan!!!! your point is STUPID!!!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13128 Jun 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
...What "Ransom"?
Five Taliban war criminals freed not ransom enough? I think Obama paid cash too, the full story has yet to come out.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
You are pulling schit out of your azz or should I say you are repeating word for word the CONVICTED Oliver North who along with Republican Ronald Reagan SOLD WEAPONS to the ENEMY....for hostages....You and the Republican talking head dumb azzes ARE HYPOCRITICAL PIECE'S OF SCHIT!!!!~!
Oliver North's conviction was overturned on appeal and all charges related to Iran Contra were dismissed.

We're at war in Afghanistan and our President is aiding the enemy.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13129 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Five Taliban war criminals freed not ransom enough? I think Obama paid cash too, the full story has yet to come out.
A prisoner swap IS NOT RANSOM....quit already with the hyperbole CRAP....Keep listening to FoxNoise and the LIARS they employ and you will get the full story NOT!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oliver North's conviction was overturned on appeal and all charges related to Iran Contra were dismissed.
LIES......OLIVER NORTH'S CONVICTION was REVERSED IN PART again IN PART....
Oliver North was found GUILTY, including his CONVICTION on aiding and abetting the obstruction of Congress and accepting an illegal gift of a $13,800 home security system. OLIVER NORTH IS A CONVICTED FELON who LOST his pension from the Pentagon.....Thus his employment at FoxNoise!!!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
We're at war in Afghanistan and our President is aiding the enemy.
You are a partisan hack.....The President is doing nothing of the such....Keep talking out of your azz...It is making you look stupider than Hannity and that is no small feat

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13130 Jun 5, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama is responsible for the negotiations, freed war criminals and the homecoming of a deserter, nobody else.
Berghdal is an AMERICAN citizen who the United States Government has an obligation to bring HOME and OUR President did exactly that!!!!

President Bush W FREED 500......FIVE HUNDRED Gitmo prisoners.......Where was the Republican outrage????? Crickets.......

The war in Afghanistan will be over in December and hopefully that is when Gitmo will be CLOSED.....So what should we do with the remaining prisoners held there?

I think we got a good deal we swapped 5 prisoners that were going to be released anyway for an AMERICAN Soldier held captive, hostage, and or POW by the enemy. Win-Win

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13131 Jun 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>n
LOL! You’re getting more and more amusing in yours statements… Now that left wing radio is gone in Colorado where do you get your poor information?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13132 Jun 6, 2014
Keep begging for votes Karl... You need all the help you can get!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13133 Jun 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Berghdal is an AMERICAN citizen who the United States Government has an obligation to bring HOME and OUR President did exactly that!!!!
Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi is a US citizen held in a foreign land, but you don't see Obama doing squat to help bring him home. Sergeant Tahmooressi never left his duty station to desert either.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
President Bush W FREED 500......FIVE HUNDRED Gitmo prisoners.......Where was the Republican outrage????? Crickets.......
Not freed, transferred for rendition or moved to other prisons, some had hearings and were released but Karl Marx is the mother of exaggerations. Plenty spoke against it, Mark Steyn, Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh to name just a few conservatives speaking against putting dangerous terrorists back into the community.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The war in Afghanistan will be over in December and hopefully that is when Gitmo will be CLOSED.....So what should we do with the remaining prisoners held there?
I think we got a good deal we swapped 5 prisoners that were going to be released anyway for an AMERICAN Soldier held captive, hostage, and or POW by the enemy. Win-Win
I haven't heard of an armistice agreement, have you? Obama's running away, the war won't be over until we kill or capture all the Taliban or they take back over. The Obama doctrine is, the US was wrong to go into Afghanistan so now we announce pullout dates and troop strength schedules to give the Taliban a fair shot in the name of world peace. Obama believes the world's a safer place, without US leadership and action and we are only exceptional when we follow international norms.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#13134 Jun 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
A prisoner swap IS NOT RANSOM....quit already with the hyperbole CRAP....Keep listening to FoxNoise and the LIARS they employ and you will get the full story NOT!!!! LIES......OLIVER NORTH'S CONVICTION was REVERSED IN PART again IN PART.... Oliver North was found GUILTY, including his CONVICTION on aiding and abetting the obstruction of Congress and accepting an illegal gift of a $13,800 home security system. OLIVER NORTH IS A CONVICTED FELON who LOST his pension from the Pentagon.....Thus his employment at FoxNoise!!!!!! You are a partisan hack.....The President is doing nothing of the such....Keep talking out of your azz...It is making you look stupider than Hannity and that is no small feat
North's conviction was overturned, he is innocent of the charges as if the flawed conviction never existed. How much money did Obama agree to the Taliban's ransom in additional to the five war criminals he released? Bergdahl walked away from his post and unit, other soldiers died trying to rescue him and Obama hugs a derserter's parents during a White House ceremony during wartime? He hasn't even executed or imprisoned Bergdahl yet; that's perverse.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13135 Jun 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>North's conviction was overturned, he is innocent of the charges as if the flawed conviction never existed. How much money did Obama agree to the Taliban's ransom in additional to the five war criminals he released? Bergdahl walked away from his post and unit, other soldiers died trying to rescue him and Obama hugs a derserter's parents during a White House ceremony during wartime? He hasn't even executed or imprisoned Bergdahl yet; that's perverse.
You listen to way too many conspiracy theorists dreaming up crap just to blow hot air...kinda like what your God Limbaugh does daily.

North illegally sold weapons to the embargoed, enemy (terrorist) nation of Iran to raise money

to thwart the Constitutionally legitimate refusal of Congress to fund for illegal wars in Latin America.

At worst Bergdhal got fed up with an illegal and irresponsible war and took a walk. North violated the very fabric of the Constitution.

Maybe Bergdahl should claim he was out looking for WMDs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for blues 1 hr Megsyb32 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr River Tam 46,375
News Attorney Frank Azar brings the "Strong Arm" to ... (Mar '07) 3 hr GLee 13
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 5 hr Stephanie Shipley 715
Deepak Chapra has defective brain 14 hr King Burp 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael B. Hancock as Mayor? (Feb '12) 22 hr Moishey Levy 6
Nicole DuBois Savage Mar 25 Jamie Dundee 6

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages