|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Karl, I know you've got the ear of the media now, but don't you see anything risky about labeling your political opponents "terrorists"?
Don't you have any concern progressives might be defamed and persecuted under your standards? If people said progressiveness is a radical form of terrorism, accused Tom Steyer and Al Gore of being a terrorist cell and the Democratic Party a cover for terrorist activities; those people would be as false and immoral as KarlVIIIII and his defamatory post above.
No, Not in the least Democrats and Progressive's NEVER held the democratic process and the American Taxpayer hostage (shutting down the federal govt.) simply because they do not like ONE piece of legislation......At a cost to the American people to a tune of $38 MILLION makes the Republicans DOMESTIC TERRORISTS by definition!

Any thing else you would like being educated on?

Since: Nov 13

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the end of the world is coming from human cause global warming? oh wait that was dems... and because the dems were in power they shut down the government... But your to washed to even think.
You can hate on Christians all you want but doesn’t change the fact that INDIVIDUAL rights com from our creator.
My words " uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities" in no way indicated "Hate"

That is YOUR wording.....

You got the GOP FAILED tactic of twist and distort down pat!

Funny thing is IT DOESN'T WORK........LOL @ YOU

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Againest GOP obstruction, President Obama has been successful in restoring our economy and stabilizing our growth.....critical in helping many global economies, as well.....
Well said. Shall we simply ignore those who show ill will toward our president regardless of what is being done? I SAY OF COURSE!

Keep telling it like it is.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
No, Not in the least Democrats and Progressive's NEVER held the democratic process and the American Taxpayer hostage (shutting down the federal govt.) simply because they do not like ONE piece of legislation......At a cost to the American people to a tune of $38 MILLION makes the Republicans DOMESTIC TERRORISTS by definition! Any thing else you would like being educated on?
Not one single Republican voted for Obamacare.

During the 1950's, McCarthy chased communists out of the departments of State and Defense while in Hollywood, communists were blacklisted and shut out of their workplace. Karl Marx knows the future, its the past that changes. Don't make the same mistake again; vilifying political opponents is wrong no matter who does it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
...(shutting down the federal govt.)... DOMESTIC TERRORISTS by definition!....
Karl Marx hates the due process of law, that's why he defines normal congressional negotiation as "terrorism".

Just for his edification:

Terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ter...

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Not one single Republican voted for Obamacare.
PRECISELY...

And it WILL cost them elections

Right now as we speak 1 out of EVERY 20 Americans is benefiting from the ACA as it progresses in 2016 it will be 4 out of every Americans will benefit from the ACA

As more and more Americans BENEFIT from the LAW and the Republicans want to TAKE basic health care from Americans it will not bode well for them....

Gotta' Love Karma

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
\
Terrorism: the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ter...
Thank you for supporting my POINT

Republican Domestic Terrorists continually undermine America and work against her interests at every turn. They root for terrorist attacks so they can use them against our government. They attempt to divide America against herself in a time of war. They stop us from filling vital positions necessary for national security. They organize to cause America to fail. By using Nazi and Stalinist rhetoric (while attributing those very qualities to the American government), they have caused sedition during a time of war. Perhaps worst of all, they have been inciting violence against the government of the United States.

Do you wish to continue?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Thank you for supporting my POINT Republican Domestic Terrorists ...have been inciting violence against the government of the United States. Do you wish to continue?
Yes, cite an example to support your defamation above.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. Shall we simply ignore those who show ill will toward our president regardless of what is being done? I SAY OF COURSE!
Keep telling it like it is.
I'm always interested in an actual conversation....but, when they deny the facts, they show a preference for party over country....and that is beyond, very disturbing.....Thanks....

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, cite an example to support your defamation above.
Sarah Palin telling her sycophants to “don’t retreat, reload,” Michelle Bachmann calling for Minnesotans to be “armed and dangerous,” or Sharon Angle citing “second Amendment remedies” against Congress for not acquiescing to tee party domestic terrorist demands, it is always and only tea party republican radicals calling for violence against their “enemies” in government.

Tea party republicans are NOT patriots, they are the Tea Party Taliban. No other group in America has EVER openly threatened violent insurrection against the democratically elected government of the United States.

On the Mississippi state Tea Party website (see below), Roy Nicholson (tea party leader) referred to the democratically elected government as a gang of criminals who must be VIOLENTLY subdued.

Here is a link to your fellow DOMESTIC TERRORIST REPUBLICANS web site

http://msteaparty.ning.com/

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

Every since Vladimir Putin has begun his (takeover of the world) policy, now he's become a hero on Fox NOISE! Republican domestic terrorists have become a scary bunch. The amount of harm to US citizens has been awful. They don't want a minimum wage! They don't want equal pay for women! They don't want civil rights or voting rights! They don't want gay rights! They don't want healthcare rights! They don't care about children starving! They don't care about veterans benefits or the elderly! They don't want regulations on oil or chemical or financial industries! They don't want unions that protect our labor forces! They don't want a woman to control her body. They don't want advances in science and research. They don't believe in climate change! They only want the wealthy to be educated. They want everyone but Black and Hispanics to carry guns, including the mentally ill! They claim Christianity but don't believe in it's core values. They believe in racism but don't call them racists. I could go on and on....

Why would anyone vote for a Republican Domestic Terrorist is beyond comprehension!

The Republican dream ticket in 2016 will be:

Vladimir Putin and Sarah Palin

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Sarah Palin telling her sycophants to “don’t retreat, reload,” Michelle Bachmann calling for Minnesotans to be “armed and dangerous,” or Sharon Angle citing “second Amendment remedies” against Congress for not acquiescing to tee party domestic terrorist demands, it is always and only tea party republican radicals calling for violence against their “enemies” in government. Tea party republicans are NOT patriots, they are the Tea Party Taliban. No other group in America has EVER openly threatened violent insurrection against the democratically elected government of the United States.
On the Mississippi state Tea Party website (see below), Roy Nicholson (tea party leader) referred to the democratically elected government as a gang of criminals who must be VIOLENTLY subdued.
Here is a link to your fellow DOMESTIC TERRORIST REPUBLICANS web site
http://msteaparty.ning.com/
^^^None of this is violence, the Republican Party doesn't advocate violence; Karl Marx is delusional.

Try again, cite an example of real violence please. Real terrorists kill people, I can cite 3,000 murdered by Islamist terrorism; give an example of ANYONE murdered by the Tea Party. I'll wait.
huh

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

huh

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^None of this is violence, the Republican Party doesn't advocate violence; Karl Marx is delusional.
Try again, cite an example of real violence please. Real terrorists kill people, I can cite 3,000 murdered by Islamist terrorism; give an example of ANYONE murdered by the Tea Party. I'll wait.
INCITING violent acts against the government is VIOLENCE! again the Tea Party is the only group EVER to incite violence against OUR democratically elected officials!

Republican Tea Party violence continues to spread. This particular story involves a Republican Domestic Terrorist who tried to KILL a man and his daughter by ramming their car with his SUV-- All because the man had the audacity to display an pro-Obama bumper sticker. The Republican Terrorist was arrested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ramming you vehicle into another occupied vehicle is VIOLENCE!!!!

Terrorism does NOT have to include murder to be an act of terrorism! The Republicans holding the democratic process and the American people hostage unless their demands were met IS an act of TERRORISM!

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^None of this is violence, the Republican Party doesn't advocate violence; Karl Marx is delusional.
Have you ever bothered to read the PATRIOT ACT?

Notice subsection (i) and particularly (ii)

“Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which:“(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended—(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States…”

The Republican Tea Party is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST organization by definition!

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text> the Republican Party doesn't advocate violence; Real terrorists kill people, I can cite 3,000 murdered by Islamist terrorism.
The republican definition of a terrorist is some form of Islamic radical who wishes to harm the United States in some way. Most simply equate this to some kind of public explosion or mass killings of American citizens. They do not equate what they say or do as harming the American people in mass.

This, of course, is a completely ignorant stereotype. There are all forms of terrorism and it doesn't just originate from Islamic radicalism.

Terrorism:
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting the government.

Did the Republicans use threats as a means to coerce government?“Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions created a negative economic impact for millions of Americans

The state of fear and submission? Oh that’s easy. Please, outside of straight, white, conservative Christian males, who aren't Republicans afraid of? The Republican party, and the conservative media, constantly perpetuate fear mongering against homosexuals, women, minorities, Muslims, liberals, any media that isn't right-wing approved, Hollywood, science, history, math, education, the poor.

Their ENTIRE republican party is built on resisting government. They've created this “boogeyman” called the Federal Government that they blame every problem in America on.

But then turn around and attempt to scare the American people into voting for them to run the very same government they call the "enemy"

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
My words " uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities" in no way indicated "Hate"
That is YOUR wording.....
You got the GOP FAILED tactic of twist and distort down pat!
Funny thing is IT DOESN'T WORK........LOL @ YOU
What’s HYSTERICAL is you accuse me of what you and your party does calling the GOP,“hatful, old, white, racist, not wanting to help people, and domestic terrorists”, then use it for an excuse to steal from future generations of Americans with 17.5 TRILLION dollar debt. That make you hateful!

When you learn to THINK and quit lying, come back and have a HONEST dialog.

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s HYSTERICAL is you accuse me of what you and your party does calling the GOP,“hatful, old, white, racist, not wanting to help people, and domestic terrorists”,
Deflection is another FAILED tactic of the GOP....Jus' sayin'.....BUT since you brought it up thanks for pointing out the GOP high points....I knew you had the truth in you somewhere.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
then use it for an excuse to steal from future generations of Americans with 17.5 TRILLION dollar debt. That make you hateful!
CITE your Source....NO Democrat has voted to "steal" from ANYONE!!!!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you learn to THINK and quit lying, come back and have a HONEST dialog.
I created the thread 3 + THREE plus years ago.....You my fellow American are the visitor! When you can muster the mental capacity to understand the Republican party IS nothing but ANTI-American terrorists feel free to join the conversation!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The republican definition of a terrorist is some form of Islamic radical who wishes to harm the United States in some way.
Islamist fascism, not "Islamic radical"; not all Muslims are terrorists but in our modern era all terrorists want to impose Sharia law, expand the Caliphate and slay the infidel. Like Italian fascism isn't prejudice against Italians nor was Nazi fascism prejudice against Germans; I'm describing the terrorist movement that seeks to kill Americans and weaken America both at home and abroad.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Most simply equate this to some kind of public explosion or mass killings of American citizens. They do not equate what they say or do as harming the American people in mass.
Most of the terrorists end up killing more Muslims than Christians or Americans. That's why I supported the invasion of Iraq, fight them in Bagdad, not Baltimore.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
This, of course, is a completely ignorant stereotype. There are all forms of terrorism and it doesn't just originate from Islamic radicalism.
Terrorism:
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting the government.
Did the Republicans use threats as a means to coerce government?“Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions created a negative economic impact for millions of Americans
^^^This is complete nonsense; if true, then passing the ACA without a single bipartisan Republican vote can be called Terrorism.

Rember this one? "If you like your health care plan you can keep it and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The state of fear and submission? Oh that’s easy. Please, outside of straight, white, conservative Christian males, who aren't Republicans afraid of? The Republican party, and the conservative media, constantly perpetuate fear mongering against homosexuals, women, minorities, Muslims, liberals, any media that isn't right-wing approved, Hollywood, science, history, math, education, the poor.
^^^More nonsense, cite any Republican inciting violence against anyone other than our nations enemies. Karl Marx always defames conservatives; that's his nature.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Their ENTIRE republican party is built on resisting government. They've created this “boogeyman” called the Federal Government that they blame every problem in America on. But then turn around and attempt to scare the American people into voting for them to run the very same government they call the "enemy"
We are the party of small government. For most of America's history, we've had a small federal government. There's nothing scary about reforming entitlements, cutting wasteful government spending, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping higher taxes.

The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Islamist fascism, not "Islamic radical"; not all Muslims are terrorists but in our modern era all terrorists want to impose Sharia law, expand the Caliphate and slay the infidel. Like Italian fascism isn't prejudice against Italians nor was Nazi fascism prejudice against Germans; I'm describing the terrorist movement that seeks to kill Americans and weaken America both at home and abroad.
You in your OWN words described what the republican party has done since 2010 "weaken America both at home and abroad" the republicans have done NOTHING to HELP our country but have done massive damage! more filibusters than EVER in history just because they do not like a Black President...Vow to make sure President Obama and our country FAIL, Shut down the Federal Government etc.....should I go on?
Brian_G wrote:
Most of the terrorists end up killing more Muslims than Christians or Americans. That's why I supported the invasion of Iraq, fight them in Bagdad, not Baltimore.
There has NEVER been an Iraqi Terrorist killing Americans in Baltimore. Iraq DID NOT invade, bomb, fly planes into buildings here in America. BIN LADEN did and President Obama ORDERED him KILLED
Brian_G wrote:
^^^This is complete nonsense; if true, then passing the ACA without a single bipartisan Republican vote can be called Terrorism.
The republicans shutting down the Federal Government did HARM to the American people (terrorist by definition). The ACA HELPS Millions of Americans. Republicans will pay for their refusal......in votes!!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
More nonsense, cite any Republican inciting violence against anyone other than our nations enemies. Karl Marx always defames conservatives; that's his nature.
I provided PLENTY of examples if you can not comprehend perfectly CLEAR English I do not know what to tell you!
Brian_G wrote:
We are the party of small government. For most of America's history, we've had a small federal government. There's nothing scary about reforming entitlements, cutting wasteful government spending, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping higher taxes.
The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.
Small Government my AZZ during Republican Presidents since Gerald Ford Republican Presidents expanded the government at record levels....That LIE is WORN OUT......try again! Reagan TRIPLED the size of Government in 8 LONG miserable years! Bush I doubled it, then GWB Doubled it AGAIN....LEARN your history it will make your arguments more credible! EVERY Republican President since Richard Nixon RAISED TAXES!!! GWB's favorite word was de-regulation AND WE WITNESSED WHAT HAPPENED!!! Telling CHILDREN they do not need to EAT IS NOT entitlement reform! Telling women what to do with their OWN body is NOT a government function!!!! Telling MILLIONS of Americans they do not need to live on a LIVABLE wage in un-American....Subsidizing multi billionaire oil tycoons in unconscionable. Denying Millions of Americans basic health care is Beyond prudence or reason.

Your Party is in decline as are YOU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••