Since: Nov 13

Littleton, CO

#12727 Apr 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying!
You are still paying on your solar panels and you lie if you claim you sell enough back to Xcel to have paid them back yet. By the time you do pay them off you will be almost 10 years past the life span of the panels.
As for the batteries you're lying as they are not commercially available and the Li-S batteries have only proven to have 1500 cycles (hardly thousands).
I bet you hate forking out the cash to "big oil" to fill up that Italian owned car.
Keep up the lies though... Maybe some day you will believe them.
You have NO IDEA what you are talking about....How would you know what I paid for my system what I get back in rebates and what my batteries SOLD IN AMERICA can and will do....

You making assumptions makes you look like Hannity a STUPID Republican that thinks he has ALL the answers when the fact is you do not know SCHIT!!!

I do not mind paying for and having the privilege of driving my Fine American Made Vehicle

I have been Blessed and have no problem sharing my good fortune....

How many hours and how much cash did you donate to Charity in 2013?

From what I have seen you need to climb out of your mommy's basement and GET EMPLOYED! PAY TAXES and GROW the "F" UP!!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12728 Apr 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You have NO IDEA what you are talking about....How would you know what I paid for my system what I get back in rebates and what my batteries SOLD IN AMERICA can and will do....

You making assumptions makes you look like Hannity a STUPID Republican that thinks he has ALL the answers when the fact is you do not know SCHIT!!!

I do not mind paying for and having the privilege of driving my Fine American Made Vehicle

I have been Blessed and have no problem sharing my good fortune....

How many hours and how much cash did you donate to Charity in 2013?

From what I have seen you need to climb out of your mommy's basement and GET EMPLOYED! PAY TAXES and GROW the "F" UP!!!!
And all you can do is lie. There is no way your solar panels are paid for, you don't have Li-S batteries, and you gave your American dollars to an American made car who's profits go to Italy (thanks to Obama), and you still by gas from big oil to drive it and put co2 in the air.

If you have to lie to push your poor agenda then all we can do is feel sorry for you.

Keep lying though, maybe some day you will believe it.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12729 Apr 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
You think a propaganda site is proof?

Try harder

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12731 Apr 23, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying!
You are still paying on your solar panels and you lie if you claim you sell enough back to Xcel to have paid them back yet. By the time you do pay them off you will be almost 10 years past the life span of the panels.
As for the batteries you're lying as they are not commercially available and the Li-S batteries have only proven to have 1500 cycles (hardly thousands).
I bet you hate forking out the cash to "big oil" to fill up that Italian owned car.
Keep up the lies though... Maybe some day you will believe them.
Bingo! home run.

Aurora, CO

#12732 Apr 23, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you can do is lie. There is no way your solar panels are paid for, you don't have Li-S batteries, and you gave your American dollars to an American made car who's profits go to Italy (thanks to Obama), and you still by gas from big oil to drive it and put co2 in the air.
If you have to lie to push your poor agenda then all we can do is feel sorry for you.
Keep lying though, maybe some day you will believe it.
You have NO CLUE, I PAID CASH for my Solar System PAID IN FULL at the time of completion.

After state, local and federal incentives, My cost was about $35,000 my electricity bill has NEVER been over $20.00 in the coldest months and I also heat an indoor swimming pool and hot tub YEAR ROUND!

I do not mind buying fuel for my AMERICAN MADE vehicle but I know there is a better alternative that will not burden our children and grandchildren. Within' the next few years I will most likely purchase a Tesla made vehicle ALL ELECTRIC all the time. And also power it with electricity provided by my SOLAR SYSTEM....

So to conclude, until you know what you are talking about STFU

No one is as smart as they THINK they are.....And EVERYONE could use MORE Education!

Denver, CO

#12733 Apr 24, 2014
Has anyone heard about the Republican Right Wing Domestic Terrorists new Hero Cliven Bundy?

Two weeks ago, the right-wing media championed the cause of this LAW BREAKER, DOMESTIC TERRORIST Bundy.

He wanted the federales to get off his land—I mean, off FEDERAL land—and to surrender their guns.

He said in an interview the other day:

"Negroes abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom."

Yes folks it is 2014 and Republicans STILL think there is nothing to think/speak like this.....

Only another RACIST REPUBLICAN would find nothing wrong with what this RACIST, REPUBLICAN, DOMESTIC TERRORIST is doing and saying!

Denver, CO

#12734 Apr 24, 2014
Radical, Domestic Terrorist, Republicans hit a new LOW

They ran an ad featuring President Barack Obama and Sen. Mark Udall photoshopped from when Obama and Udall visited a hospital treating victims of the shooting in July 2012. The advertisement had NOTHING to do with the victims and or their grieving families.

The Families Of the Aurora Colorado theater Shooting Victims Called Out the Koch Brother-Backed Group For the extremely offensive advertisement.

Twelve people were killed and 58 were wounded in the shooting.

"The use of an image taken from the President's visit to Colorado to meet with us after our children were killed in the Aurora Theater shooting is an utter disgrace," the family members said in a statement.

And the audacity of the multi-billionaire Koch Brothers find nothing wrong with what they did.

The only people that find nothing wrong with what the Koch Brothers and their affiliates do are also Domestic Terrorist Radical Republicans.

Republicans MUST garner the Independent and a portion of the Democratic vote to win elections and they are failing miserably!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12735 Apr 24, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Radical, Domestic Terrorist, Republicans hit a new LOW
They ran an ad featuring President Barack Obama and Sen. Mark Udall photoshopped from when Obama and Udall visited a hospital treating victims of the shooting in July 2012. The advertisement had NOTHING to do with the victims and or their grieving families.
The Families Of the Aurora Colorado theater Shooting Victims Called Out the Koch Brother-Backed Group For the extremely offensive advertisement.
Twelve people were killed and 58 were wounded in the shooting.
"The use of an image taken from the President's visit to Colorado to meet with us after our children were killed in the Aurora Theater shooting is an utter disgrace," the family members said in a statement.
And the audacity of the multi-billionaire Koch Brothers find nothing wrong with what they did.
The only people that find nothing wrong with what the Koch Brothers and their affiliates do are also Domestic Terrorist Radical Republicans.
Republicans MUST garner the Independent and a portion of the Democratic vote to win elections and they are failing miserably!
Why is it such a travesty when anyone else but liberals use the liberal attack, and fudge the truth tactics???
That is the liberal way... lie and attack with more hypocritical liberals lies !

Kinda like that POS reid saying that bundy shouldn't get away with a crime???

Jon Ralston continues to examine Sen. Harry Reid’s campaign finance records. What was first a series of questionable payments to his granddaughter totaling about $16,000 is now a larger series of payments adding up to about $31,000.

No one should be harassing Ms. Reid, but frankly, Harry Reid is a confirmed liar, so there’s no reason to believe him when he plays the sympathy card. The FEC may not agree that “enough is enough.” Ryan Elisabeth Reid is a grown woman (and a rapper — no kidding), and she did accept the money that her grandfather paid her out of his campaign funds.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/03/27/harry-re...

The POS should be in prison... right next to holder and oblamer!!!

Denver, CO

#12736 Apr 24, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it such a travesty when anyone else but liberals use the liberal attack, and fudge the truth tactics???
That is the liberal way... lie and attack with more hypocritical liberals lies !
Kinda like that POS reid saying that bundy shouldn't get away with a crime???
Jon Ralston continues to examine Sen. Harry Reid’s campaign finance records. What was first a series of questionable payments to his granddaughter totaling about $16,000 is now a larger series of payments adding up to about $31,000.
No one should be harassing Ms. Reid, but frankly, Harry Reid is a confirmed liar, so there’s no reason to believe him when he plays the sympathy card. The FEC may not agree that “enough is enough.” Ryan Elisabeth Reid is a grown woman (and a rapper — no kidding), and she did accept the money that her grandfather paid her out of his campaign funds.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/03/27/harry-re...
The POS should be in prison... right next to holder and oblamer!!!
When will you right wing radicals learn DEFLECTION does not WORK!

Like I said:

Thanks for proving my POINT....

Level 1

Location hidden

#12737 Apr 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Has anyone heard about the Republican Right Wing Domestic Terrorists new Hero Cliven Bundy?
Have you heard about Obama's left wing Domestic terrorists heros....Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12738 Apr 25, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think a propaganda site is proof?
Try harder
Will Klansman Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?.....

Level 1

Location hidden

#12739 Apr 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Will Klansman Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?.....
What do they have to do with your lack of proof?

Level 6

Location hidden

#12740 Apr 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO CLUE, I PAID CASH for my Solar System PAID IN FULL at the time of completion.
After state, local and federal incentives, My cost was about $35,000 my electricity bill has NEVER been over $20.00 in the coldest months and I also heat an indoor swimming pool and hot tub YEAR ROUND!
I do not mind buying fuel for my AMERICAN MADE vehicle but I know there is a better alternative that will not burden our children and grandchildren. Within' the next few years I will most likely purchase a Tesla made vehicle ALL ELECTRIC all the time. And also power it with electricity provided by my SOLAR SYSTEM....
So to conclude, until you know what you are talking about STFU
No one is as smart as they THINK they are.....And EVERYONE could use MORE Education!
$35,000 and the tax payer had to pay for for the rest for you? Why? Because it’s so cheap and efficient? You are lying about your cost and you’re stealing from future tax payers by taking advantage of the WASTEFUL government incentives!

Good for you contributing the the bankruptcy of America.

Denver, CO

#12741 Apr 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Will Klansman Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?.....
Exactly...

The Republican Domestic terrorists claim it's "Government Overreach" to charge a Racist Cattle Rancher grazing fees on FEDERAL LAND.

But it is perfectly fine with the Republicans for a FOREIGN government to force farmers and ranchers off THEIR land to put an oil pipe line smack over the most pristine aquifer in the nation. So it can be sold to China.....

These Terrorist Republicans never cease to amaze me.

Denver, CO

#12742 Apr 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
$35,000 and the tax payer had to pay for for the rest for you? Why? Because it’s so cheap and efficient?
NO ONE "Had to pay the rest for me" my solar system produces "Cheap and Efficient ENERGY.....SAVING MILLIONS OF KILOWATT HOURS thus saving MY carbon footprint and helping the planet conserving fossil fuels......Damn you are DUMB!!!!!

If you purchased something that would SAVE YOU MONEY such as a new energy efficient refrigerator or hot water heater or furnace, you may be eligible for rebates.....Would you decline the rebate?

Level 6

Location hidden

#12743 Apr 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly...
The Republican Domestic terrorists claim it's "Government Overreach" to charge a Racist Cattle Rancher grazing fees on FEDERAL LAND.
But it is perfectly fine with the Republicans for a FOREIGN government to force farmers and ranchers off THEIR land to put an oil pipe line smack over the most pristine aquifer in the nation. So it can be sold to China.....
These Terrorist Republicans never cease to amaze me.
Until you realize that the parties represent THE PEOPLE, you will be sadly duped every time and I will continue to rob from Americans for your expensive, inefficient energy, and you will by the information from the sites that you post hook line and sinker.

You can’t think for yourself, and you spew just what they tell you.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12744 Apr 26, 2014
Karl Marx doesn't know what a terrorist is.

Aurora, CO

#12745 Apr 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Karl Marx doesn't know what a terrorist is.
Noun--Terrorist - a radical (tea party republicans) who employs terror as a political weapon (shutting down the federal govt. because you do not like a piece of legislation)- usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells (tea party, Koch Brothers etc...); often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities (Conservative Christian Coalition)....

Anything else you would like to be educated on?

Level 6

Location hidden

#12746 Apr 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Noun--Terrorist - a radical (tea party republicans) who employs terror as a political weapon (shutting down the federal govt. because you do not like a piece of legislation)- usually organizes with other terrorists in small cells (tea party, Koch Brothers etc...); often uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities (Conservative Christian Coalition)....
You mean like the end of the world is coming from human cause global warming? oh wait that was dems... and because the dems were in power they shut down the government... But your to washed to even think.

You can hate on Christians all you want but doesn’t change the fact that INDIVIDUAL rights com from our creator.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12747 Apr 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Karl, I know you've got the ear of the media now, but don't you see anything risky about labeling your political opponents "terrorists"?

Don't you have any concern progressives might be defamed and persecuted under your standards? If people said progressiveness is a radical form of terrorism, accused Tom Steyer and Al Gore of being a terrorist cell and the Democratic Party a cover for terrorist activities; those people would be as false and immoral as KarlVIIIII and his defamatory post above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 35 min Terra Firma 3,331
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 7 hr DILF 34
strippers (Mar '14) 20 hr yeah 2
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Sat Petal Power 4,217
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Fri Eaddae 305
9news: USGS: Oil, gas at fault for Colo. earth... Sep 19 Bev Jamison 1
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? Sep 19 Bev Jamison 2
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••