Republicans the party of LIARS

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12834 May 8, 2014
Obama started the surge in Afghanistan, it's Obama's war now, led by Obama's generals.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12835 May 8, 2014
A new CNN poll found that the American people aren't buying what Republicans are selling as 73% of those polled said the GOP has done nothing to address the nationís problems.

Every demographic group in the poll agreed that the Republicans in Congress are the worst that they have ever seen in their entire lives. Women, men, African-Americans, Republicans, Democrats, Independents, rich, poor, old young all agree that this current batch of Republicans in Congress are the worst.

The bad news for Republicans is that they aren't fooling anyone with their rhetoric about doing the work of the American people. 73% of respondents said that the GOP has done nothing to address the nationís problems.

John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, and congressional Republicans are reeling after the success of the ACA. They are trying to now convince the American people that re-hashing Benghazi (again) and doing nothing is a productive political agenda.

What this poll reveals is that the American people aren't stupid. People are paying attention, and they understand obstruction for political gain when they see it. Republicans have been successful in creating the kind of toxic political climate that will see them dropped in droves come 2014 mid-term elections.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12837 May 9, 2014
Who can list the great bills passed, by the teaparty House republicans? Cutting funding for Meals on Wheels, Service Dogs for Vets programs and security for Overseas Diplomatic Stations... don't count.....

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12841 May 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Who can list the great bills passed, by the teaparty House republicans? Cutting funding for Meals on Wheels, Service Dogs for Vets programs and security for Overseas Diplomatic Stations... don't count.....
Where do you propose the government get the money for these programs? The federal government is currently stealing from future Americans to meet HUGE budget shortfalls, and Americaís top credit rating has but CUT with your party in charge.
So tell us where do we get the money?

Level 7

Location hidden

#12842 May 9, 2014
...You're a waste of time....Can't even name ONE PIECE OF Legislation passed? Not one?......

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#12843 May 9, 2014
Republicans don't have enough votes to pass great bills. Maybe after November...

Level 6

Location hidden

#12844 May 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...You're a waste of time....Can't even name ONE PIECE OF Legislation passed? Not one?......
That's because the democrats are in control. The Senate and the White House. You know this as we as they do. So come on genius, where should we get our money from to pay for these programs. Or are you for stealing from future Americans to pay for our huge short falls?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12845 May 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
where should we get our money from to pay for these programs.
We currently give Big Oil $52 BILLION DOLLARS annually in American taxpayer money.

http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/

All the while Big Oil is raping us with record profits....They DO NOT need our tax money and subsidies handed to them by the Republicans that reap the benefit the way of political contributions....

Your party (GOP) is bought and paid for by Oil Barons, but then you choose not to see that...

If the Republicans would quit handing the Oil Barons BILLIONS in subsidies and handouts we could pass thousands of American PEOPLE helping bills.

Americans before Corporations.....What a concept....I do not expect you to understand!

Level 7

Location hidden

#12846 May 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the democrats are in control. The Senate and the White House. You know this as we as they do. So come on genius, where should we get our money from to pay for these programs. Or are you for stealing from future Americans to pay for our huge short falls?
You gotta be kidding......the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES write's most bills and legislation....My God.....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#12847 May 10, 2014
The House writes tax bills. Delay, defund and repeal Obamacare and reform wasteful taxpayer subsidies. Entitlement spending must be fixed, else we'll destroy our economy under the weight of debt burden.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12848 May 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The House writes tax bills. Delay, defund and repeal Obamacare
Wont happen, even the Repukes in D.C. are conceding the ACA has helped MILLIONS of Americans and IS THE LAW of THE LAND!!!! Your problem Brian is you see the world in 2 dimensional view when people that are well rounded and educated see the world as it is in THREE dimensions!
Brian_G wrote:
reform wasteful taxpayer subsidies. Entitlement spending must be fixed, else we'll destroy our economy under the weight of debt burden.
Correct for ONCE WE subsidize BIG OIL to the tune of $58 BILLION annually! because they OWN the repukes that vote for such. If we cut any and all corporate subsidies in this country we could afford to INCREASE the amount of monies spent on HELPING hurting Americans!!!! People before Corporations.....what a concept...I do not expect you to understand!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12849 May 10, 2014
Correction

*$52 Billion*

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12850 May 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They diverted all that money to 99.9% of grant from private charities right?
Keep spewing your lies.
3,000 Americans died on 9/11 after the REPUBLICAN Bush administration ignored repeated warnings of an eminent attack.
4,500 Americans died and 32,000 were wounded in Iraq, a war sold to us on a pack of REPUBLICAN Bush lies.
57 Americans died in terrorist attacks on our foreign embassy's while REPUBLICAN Bush DID NOTHING
Just weeks before the Benghazi attack, REPUBLICANS cut funding for the security of our foreign diplomatic facilities!
Where are the GOP investigations?
Where's the GOP outrage?
Americans want jobs, not more phony GOP outrage and political games. The GOP is clearly determined to waste the next 2 years and hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars on fake "investigations".
How many jobs have these ridiculous REPUBLICAN investigations created?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#12851 May 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
We currently give Big Oil $52 BILLION DOLLARS annually in American taxpayer money.
What is a fossil fuel subsidy?
A fossil fuel subsidy is any government action that lowers the cost of fossil fuel energy production, raises the price received by energy producers or lowers the price paid by energy consumers.

I'm for subsidies that lower the price paid by consumers, but not at the taxpayer's expense. Last year Exxon paid $1.3 billion in federal taxes alone. We all pay taxes, and we enjoy subsides from lower prices paid for energy. When you consider, Karl Marx consider's keeping the Oceans free to trade is a Big Oil subsidy: "Last year Exxon also recorded more than $70 billion in sales taxes and other duties."
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-...

Karl Marx is for higher energy prices, I'm not. I'm for getting rid of regulation, taxes, subsidies and government market interference; in that order.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
All the while Big Oil is raping us with record profits....They DO NOT need our tax money and subsidies handed to them by the Republicans that reap the benefit the way of political contributions....
Exxon paid 18% in federal tax in 2010, but it was the customers who paid at the pump. It's always the customers who pay for overhead, unless your a government going bankrupt.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Your party (GOP) is bought and paid for by Oil Barons, but then you choose not to see that...
Your party (Democratic Party) Is bought and paid for by Tom Steyer and people who want to see higher prices for energy consumers, my party works for producers and consumers; this is where we differ.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
If the Republicans would quit handing the Oil Barons BILLIONS in subsidies and handouts we could pass thousands of American PEOPLE helping bills.
Americans before Corporations.....What a concept....I do not expect you to understand!
The Democrats have been handing billions out to GE, which didn't pay Federal tax in 2010 and 2011; Jeffrey Immelt Chairman of the Board of GE worked with Obama on his "Council on Jobs and Competitiveness". GE paid an average of 1.8% federal tax over the last decade.

Let's stop all subsides, and start with the ones least efficient, that pay little or no taxes. Let's start today, vote in November.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12852 May 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What is a fossil fuel subsidy?
A fossil fuel subsidy is any government action that lowers the cost of fossil fuel energy production, raises the price received by energy producers or lowers the price paid by energy consumers.
I'm for subsidies that lower the price paid by consumers, but not at the taxpayer's expense. Last year Exxon paid $1.3 billion in federal taxes alone. We all pay taxes, and we enjoy subsides from lower prices paid for energy. When you consider, Karl Marx consider's keeping the Oceans free to trade is a Big Oil subsidy: "Last year Exxon also recorded more than $70 billion in sales taxes and other duties."
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-...
Karl Marx is for higher energy prices, I'm not. I'm for getting rid of regulation, taxes, subsidies and government market interference; in that order.
<quoted text>Exxon paid 18% in federal tax in 2010, but it was the customers who paid at the pump. It's always the customers who pay for overhead, unless your a government going bankrupt.
<quoted text>Your party (Democratic Party) Is bought and paid for by Tom Steyer and people who want to see higher prices for energy consumers, my party works for producers and consumers; this is where we differ.
<quoted text>The Democrats have been handing billions out to GE, which didn't pay Federal tax in 2010 and 2011; Jeffrey Immelt Chairman of the Board of GE worked with Obama on his "Council on Jobs and Competitiveness". GE paid an average of 1.8% federal tax over the last decade.
Let's stop all subsides, and start with the ones least efficient, that pay little or no taxes. Let's start today, vote in November.
A Corporate subside is a Corporate subside regardless of taxes paid....Did you know Putin and Exon are in bed together? and the Repukes look the other way!!!!

Tom Steyer is not a Corporation and has 1 tenth the wealth and Corporations the Koch Brothers OWN.

Tom Steyer is an ENVIRONMENTALIST what is wrong with wanting to save OUR planet?

Republicans are bed fellows with Corporations that DESTROY this nation one lake, river, stream and mountain top at a time!

DO NOT LET THE REPUBLICANS DESTROY ANY MORE OF AMERICAS FUTURE VOTE IN NOVEMBER!

Level 6

Location hidden

#12853 May 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>We currently give Big Oil $52 BILLION DOLLARS annually in American taxpayer money.

Lol!!! Every time you fill up your Chrysler you give you fillers to big oil on too of the taxes!!! If you want to pay more at the pump by all means let double taxes on big oil.

THATS. Americas before corporations!

You need to take an economics course. I suggest macro.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12854 May 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>3,000 Americans died on 9/11 after the REPUBLICAN Bush administration ignored repeated warnings of an eminent attack.
4,500 Americans died and 32,000 were wounded in Iraq, a war sold to us on a pack of REPUBLICAN Bush lies.
57 Americans died in terrorist attacks on our foreign embassy's while REPUBLICAN Bush DID NOTHING
Just weeks before the Benghazi attack, REPUBLICANS cut funding for the security of our foreign diplomatic facilities!
Where's the GOP outrage?
Americans want jobs, not more phony GOP outrage and political games. The GOP is clearly determined to waste the next 2 years and hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars on fake "investigations".
Lol. If you an your party would quit lying there would be no investigations. Americans aren't as stupid as you want them to be. Mr 99.9% government grants to charity.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12855 May 10, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You gotta be kidding......the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES write's most bills and legislation....My God.....
Then where does the bill go? Your small mind hasn't a clue

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12856 May 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!!! Every time you fill up your Chrysler you give you fillers to big oil on too of the taxes!!! If you want to pay more at the pump by all means let double taxes on big oil.
THATS. Americas before corporations!
You need to take an economics course. I suggest macro.
Have another drink!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12857 May 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. If you an your party would quit lying there would be no investigations. Americans aren't as stupid as you want them to be. Mr 99.9% government grants to charity.
3,000 Americans died on 9/11 after the REPUBLICAN Bush administration ignored repeated warnings of an eminent attack.
Where's the GOP outrage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Juan Carlos 58,908
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 17 hr responsibility 4,308
News Man who gave 14-year-old Lakewood girl meth, pi... Tue MOGADORE 2
Yvonne Anderson of Ya Ya Services, Inc. Feb 19 Pissed customer 2
News Man fatally stabs pit bull to stop dog fight (Aug '07) Feb 17 bloodfleshbones 517
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Feb 17 bloodfleshbones 64
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Feb 17 Girl-Seat_Lover 49

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages