“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12763 Apr 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text> the Republican Party doesn't advocate violence; Real terrorists kill people, I can cite 3,000 murdered by Islamist terrorism.
The republican definition of a terrorist is some form of Islamic radical who wishes to harm the United States in some way. Most simply equate this to some kind of public explosion or mass killings of American citizens. They do not equate what they say or do as harming the American people in mass.

This, of course, is a completely ignorant stereotype. There are all forms of terrorism and it doesn't just originate from Islamic radicalism.

Terrorism:
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting the government.

Did the Republicans use threats as a means to coerce government?“Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions created a negative economic impact for millions of Americans

The state of fear and submission? Oh that’s easy. Please, outside of straight, white, conservative Christian males, who aren't Republicans afraid of? The Republican party, and the conservative media, constantly perpetuate fear mongering against homosexuals, women, minorities, Muslims, liberals, any media that isn't right-wing approved, Hollywood, science, history, math, education, the poor.

Their ENTIRE republican party is built on resisting government. They've created this “boogeyman” called the Federal Government that they blame every problem in America on.

But then turn around and attempt to scare the American people into voting for them to run the very same government they call the "enemy"

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12764 Apr 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
My words " uses religion as a cover for terrorist activities" in no way indicated "Hate"
That is YOUR wording.....
You got the GOP FAILED tactic of twist and distort down pat!
Funny thing is IT DOESN'T WORK........LOL @ YOU
What’s HYSTERICAL is you accuse me of what you and your party does calling the GOP,“hatful, old, white, racist, not wanting to help people, and domestic terrorists”, then use it for an excuse to steal from future generations of Americans with 17.5 TRILLION dollar debt. That make you hateful!

When you learn to THINK and quit lying, come back and have a HONEST dialog.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12765 Apr 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What’s HYSTERICAL is you accuse me of what you and your party does calling the GOP,“hatful, old, white, racist, not wanting to help people, and domestic terrorists”,
Deflection is another FAILED tactic of the GOP....Jus' sayin'.....BUT since you brought it up thanks for pointing out the GOP high points....I knew you had the truth in you somewhere.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
then use it for an excuse to steal from future generations of Americans with 17.5 TRILLION dollar debt. That make you hateful!
CITE your Source....NO Democrat has voted to "steal" from ANYONE!!!!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you learn to THINK and quit lying, come back and have a HONEST dialog.
I created the thread 3 + THREE plus years ago.....You my fellow American are the visitor! When you can muster the mental capacity to understand the Republican party IS nothing but ANTI-American terrorists feel free to join the conversation!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12766 Apr 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The republican definition of a terrorist is some form of Islamic radical who wishes to harm the United States in some way.
Islamist fascism, not "Islamic radical"; not all Muslims are terrorists but in our modern era all terrorists want to impose Sharia law, expand the Caliphate and slay the infidel. Like Italian fascism isn't prejudice against Italians nor was Nazi fascism prejudice against Germans; I'm describing the terrorist movement that seeks to kill Americans and weaken America both at home and abroad.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Most simply equate this to some kind of public explosion or mass killings of American citizens. They do not equate what they say or do as harming the American people in mass.
Most of the terrorists end up killing more Muslims than Christians or Americans. That's why I supported the invasion of Iraq, fight them in Bagdad, not Baltimore.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
This, of course, is a completely ignorant stereotype. There are all forms of terrorism and it doesn't just originate from Islamic radicalism.
Terrorism:
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization. 3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting the government.
Did the Republicans use threats as a means to coerce government?“Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions created a negative economic impact for millions of Americans
^^^This is complete nonsense; if true, then passing the ACA without a single bipartisan Republican vote can be called Terrorism.

Rember this one? "If you like your health care plan you can keep it and if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The state of fear and submission? Oh that’s easy. Please, outside of straight, white, conservative Christian males, who aren't Republicans afraid of? The Republican party, and the conservative media, constantly perpetuate fear mongering against homosexuals, women, minorities, Muslims, liberals, any media that isn't right-wing approved, Hollywood, science, history, math, education, the poor.
^^^More nonsense, cite any Republican inciting violence against anyone other than our nations enemies. Karl Marx always defames conservatives; that's his nature.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Their ENTIRE republican party is built on resisting government. They've created this “boogeyman” called the Federal Government that they blame every problem in America on. But then turn around and attempt to scare the American people into voting for them to run the very same government they call the "enemy"
We are the party of small government. For most of America's history, we've had a small federal government. There's nothing scary about reforming entitlements, cutting wasteful government spending, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping higher taxes.

The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12767 Apr 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Islamist fascism, not "Islamic radical"; not all Muslims are terrorists but in our modern era all terrorists want to impose Sharia law, expand the Caliphate and slay the infidel. Like Italian fascism isn't prejudice against Italians nor was Nazi fascism prejudice against Germans; I'm describing the terrorist movement that seeks to kill Americans and weaken America both at home and abroad.
You in your OWN words described what the republican party has done since 2010 "weaken America both at home and abroad" the republicans have done NOTHING to HELP our country but have done massive damage! more filibusters than EVER in history just because they do not like a Black President...Vow to make sure President Obama and our country FAIL, Shut down the Federal Government etc.....should I go on?
Brian_G wrote:
Most of the terrorists end up killing more Muslims than Christians or Americans. That's why I supported the invasion of Iraq, fight them in Bagdad, not Baltimore.
There has NEVER been an Iraqi Terrorist killing Americans in Baltimore. Iraq DID NOT invade, bomb, fly planes into buildings here in America. BIN LADEN did and President Obama ORDERED him KILLED
Brian_G wrote:
^^^This is complete nonsense; if true, then passing the ACA without a single bipartisan Republican vote can be called Terrorism.
The republicans shutting down the Federal Government did HARM to the American people (terrorist by definition). The ACA HELPS Millions of Americans. Republicans will pay for their refusal......in votes!!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
More nonsense, cite any Republican inciting violence against anyone other than our nations enemies. Karl Marx always defames conservatives; that's his nature.
I provided PLENTY of examples if you can not comprehend perfectly CLEAR English I do not know what to tell you!
Brian_G wrote:
We are the party of small government. For most of America's history, we've had a small federal government. There's nothing scary about reforming entitlements, cutting wasteful government spending, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping higher taxes.
The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.
Small Government my AZZ during Republican Presidents since Gerald Ford Republican Presidents expanded the government at record levels....That LIE is WORN OUT......try again! Reagan TRIPLED the size of Government in 8 LONG miserable years! Bush I doubled it, then GWB Doubled it AGAIN....LEARN your history it will make your arguments more credible! EVERY Republican President since Richard Nixon RAISED TAXES!!! GWB's favorite word was de-regulation AND WE WITNESSED WHAT HAPPENED!!! Telling CHILDREN they do not need to EAT IS NOT entitlement reform! Telling women what to do with their OWN body is NOT a government function!!!! Telling MILLIONS of Americans they do not need to live on a LIVABLE wage in un-American....Subsidizing multi billionaire oil tycoons in unconscionable. Denying Millions of Americans basic health care is Beyond prudence or reason.

Your Party is in decline as are YOU!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#12768 Apr 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
You in your OWN words described what the republican party has done since 2010 "weaken America both at home and abroad" the republicans have done NOTHING to HELP our country but have done massive damage! more filibusters than EVER in history just because they do not like a Black President...Vow to make sure President Obama and our country FAIL, Shut down the Federal Government etc.....should I go on?
Nonsense, the Executive leads foreign policy and our party's opposition to Obama's party is perfectly normal, constitutional process. Karl Marx hates America's form of government.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
There has NEVER been an Iraqi Terrorist killing Americans in Baltimore. Iraq DID NOT invade, bomb, fly planes into buildings here in America. BIN LADEN did and President Obama ORDERED him KILLED
No, but Iraqis were taking potshots at American airmen patrolling UN designated no fly zone. Karl Marx defends Saddam, I'm glad they're both dead.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The republicans shutting down the Federal Government did HARM to the American people (terrorist by definition). The ACA HELPS Millions of Americans. Republicans will pay for their refusal......in votes!!!!!
We'll see in November; the definition of terrorism has nothing to do with "harm", the issue is violence and murder, not political dispute or party affiliation. I wouldn't call Democrats terrorists; that's just wrong.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
I provided PLENTY of examples if you can not comprehend perfectly CLEAR English I do not know what to tell you!
No main stream American politician incites violence against fellow Americans; Karl Marx defames political opponents instead of respecting truth.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Small Government my AZZ during Republican Presidents since Gerald Ford Republican Presidents expanded the government at record levels....That LIE is WORN OUT......try again! Reagan TRIPLED the size of Government in 8 LONG miserable years! Bush I doubled it, then GWB Doubled it AGAIN....LEARN your history it will make your arguments more credible! EVERY Republican President since Richard Nixon RAISED TAXES!!! GWB's favorite word was de-regulation AND WE WITNESSED WHAT HAPPENED!!! Telling CHILDREN they do not need to EAT IS NOT entitlement reform! Telling women what to do with their OWN body is NOT a government function!!!! Telling MILLIONS of Americans they do not need to live on a LIVABLE wage in un-American....Subsidizing multi billionaire oil tycoons in unconscionable. Denying Millions of Americans basic health care is Beyond prudence or reason.
Some Republicans aren't conservative, vote in the primaries. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

One thing for sure, no Democrat is conservative; that's one you can take to the bank.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Your Party is in decline as are YOU!!!!
Both parties are in decline because of Karl Marx's hate politics. Polarization turns off voters and suppresses turnout. Note how the Democrats try to incite minority voting blocks, their core constituency.

Good luck with that.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12769 Apr 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Deflection is another FAILED tactic of the GOP....Jus' sayin'.....BUT since you brought it up thanks for pointing out the GOP high points....I knew you had the truth in you somewhere.
<quoted text> CITE your Source....NO Democrat has voted to "steal" from ANYONE!!!!
<quoted text> I created the thread 3 + THREE plus years ago.....You my fellow American are the visitor! When you can muster the mental capacity to understand the Republican party IS nothing but ANTI-American terrorists feel free to join the conversation!
“Deflection is another FAILED tactic of the GOP....Jus' sayin'.....BUT since you brought it up thanks for pointing out the GOP high points....I knew you had the truth in you somewhere.” We have already established that you don’t understand the meaning of truth, with your sad claim “I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!” Yet you can’t post any evidence to support you claim. I don’t call many folks liars without proof of their willful dishonesty, and you are not only willful but you a a blatant liar.

“CITE your Source....NO Democrat has voted to "steal" from ANYONE!!!!” Any bill that continues and runs high deficits, contribute to the growth of National debt was a vote to steal from future generations of Americans. You and the leaders of your party are nothing but thieves operating under the veil of charity and good will. That makes you an immoral liar.

“When you learn to THINK and quit lying, come back and have a HONEST dialog.
I created the thread 3 + THREE plus years ago.....You my fellow American are the visitor! When you can muster the mental capacity to understand the Republican party IS nothing but ANTI-American terrorists feel free to join the conversation!” I’m engaged and I am elated you continue to respond showing your un-American bent with bloated government, imposing new and high taxes the 47%, and continued theft of future generations with high deficits and a steady growth of National public debt.

CITE :“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
You can call me Dick

United States

#12770 Apr 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Not in the least Democrats and Progressive's NEVER held the democratic process and the American Taxpayer hostage (shutting down the federal govt.) simply because they do not like ONE piece of legislation......At a cost to the American people to a tune of $38 MILLION makes the Republicans DOMESTIC TERRORISTS by definition!
Any thing else you would like being educated on?
$38 Million cheaper than a a all expence paid get away trip to the Cape and annunal extended vacation in Hawaii.
You can call me Dick

United States

#12771 Apr 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
PRECISELY...
And it WILL cost them elections
Right now as we speak 1 out of EVERY 20 Americans is benefiting from the ACA as it progresses in 2016 it will be 4 out of every Americans will benefit from the ACA
As more and more Americans BENEFIT from the LAW and the Republicans want to TAKE basic health care from Americans it will not bode well for them....
Gotta' Love Karma
Was that a common core math question?
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12772 Apr 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Every since Vladimir Putin has begun his (takeover of the world) policy, now he's become a hero on Fox NOISE! Republican domestic terrorists have become a scary bunch. The amount of harm to US citizens has been awful. They don't want a minimum wage! They don't want equal pay for women! They don't want civil rights or voting rights! They don't want gay rights! They don't want healthcare rights! They don't care about children starving! They don't care about veterans benefits or the elderly! They don't want regulations on oil or chemical or financial industries! They don't want unions that protect our labor forces! They don't want a woman to control her body. They don't want advances in science and research. They don't believe in climate change! They only want the wealthy to be educated. They want everyone but Black and Hispanics to carry guns, including the mentally ill! They claim Christianity but don't believe in it's core values. They believe in racism but don't call them racists. I could go on and on....
Why would anyone vote for a Republican Domestic Terrorist is beyond comprehension!
The Republican dream ticket in 2016 will be:
Vladimir Putin and Sarah Palin
Eric should be enforcing title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights act prohibiting employers from discrimination that includes compensation.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Aurora, CO

#12773 Apr 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Every since Vladimir Putin has begun his (takeover of the world) policy, now he's become a hero on Fox NOISE! Republican domestic terrorists have become a scary bunch. The amount of harm to US citizens has been awful. They don't want a minimum wage! They don't want equal pay for women! They don't want civil rights or voting rights! They don't want gay rights! They don't want healthcare rights! They don't care about children starving! They don't care about veterans benefits or the elderly! They don't want regulations on oil or chemical or financial industries! They don't want unions that protect our labor forces! They don't want a woman to control her body. They don't want advances in science and research. They don't believe in climate change! They only want the wealthy to be educated. They want everyone but Black and Hispanics to carry guns, including the mentally ill! They claim Christianity but don't believe in it's core values. They believe in racism but don't call them racists. I could go on and on....
Why would anyone vote for a Republican Domestic Terrorist is beyond comprehension!
The Republican dream ticket in 2016 will be:
Vladimir Putin and Sarah Palin
Loll, hahahahahahaha

Dumb & dumber for president!!! That teem would be a republican's wet dream!!!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Aurora, CO

#12775 Apr 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Deflection is another FAILED tactic of the GOP....Jus' sayin'.....BUT since you brought it up thanks for pointing out the GOP high points....I knew you had the truth in you somewhere.” We have already established that you don’t understand the meaning of truth, with your sad claim “I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!” Yet you can’t post any evidence to support you claim. I don’t call many folks liars without proof of their willful dishonesty, and you are not only willful but you a a blatant liar.
“CITE your Source....NO Democrat has voted to "steal" from ANYONE!!!!” Any bill that continues and runs high deficits, contribute to the growth of National debt was a vote to steal from future generations of Americans. You and the leaders of your party are nothing but thieves operating under the veil of charity and good will. That makes you an immoral liar.
“When you learn to THINK and quit lying, come back and have a HONEST dialog.
I created the thread 3 + THREE plus years ago.....You my fellow American are the visitor! When you can muster the mental capacity to understand the Republican party IS nothing but ANTI-American terrorists feel free to join the conversation!” I’m engaged and I am elated you continue to respond showing your un-American bent with bloated government, imposing new and high taxes the 47%, and continued theft of future generations with high deficits and a steady growth of National public debt.
CITE :“I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!”
Respect,

I am always happy to see people discussing things but there are times when people should know to keep quiet. You are bit88ing about Democrats contributing to the national debt when your party CREATED IT!!! This is a moment where quiet is best.

Clinton cleared up the mess created by Reagan. Your party impeached him for getting a ___ JOB!
Chaney comes along and...oops, my bad, BUSH comes along and murders hundreds of thousands of people, spends money like it was Saudi oil, and you have the nerve to complain about the debt growing. If this country survives Dick Chaney and his puppet Bush it will be because this spending brought it back!!!

You are a devout Christian. I will never understand how it is the most religious people that are complaining the most about poor people and praising the rich. The bible does not ask you to go and help the cute little white girl on a poster, it asks you to help the "Retched" and the sick and all the rest of the UGLY people. Being poor is an ugly thing that makes dirty people living in garbage. I wonder what Sarah Palin would look like after a week in a dumpster without make up?
Sorry, I got off track. A.D.D. meds cost $800 a month now so we might see more people "getting off track" in the near future.

One year ago ADD medication, under $100 a month. Now, over $800 a month. The cause is drug companies that are taking early advantage of the holes in Obamacare caused by REPUBLICANS who find people who can not afford insurance UGLY!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#12776 Apr 30, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect,
“I am always happy to see people discussing things but there are times when people should know to keep quiet. You are bit88ing about Democrats contributing to the national debt when your party CREATED IT!!! This is a moment where quiet is best.” BOTH parties have contributed to the problem (bush with his prescription drugs, no child left behind and remember Bush started the car bailouts) the question now is, which party will have the courage to make the hard decision to apply cut… Thus far it’s only been republicans, while dems scream and whine about how republicans hate the poor, while in the same breath increasing the welfare state as well as national debt.

“Clinton cleared up the mess created by Reagan. Your party impeached him for getting a ___ JOB!
Chaney comes along and...oops, my bad, BUSH comes along and murders hundreds of thousands of people, spends money like it was Saudi oil, and you have the nerve to complain about the debt growing. If this country survives Dick Chaney and his puppet Bush it will be because this spending brought it back!!!” You misunderstand economics… Clinton reaped the benefits of Reagan and a Republican Congress that is historic fact, but all that aside you have an obvious bias for democrats… Why?

“You are a devout Christian. I will never understand how it is the most religious people that are complaining the most about poor people and praising the rich. The bible does not ask you to go and help the cute little white girl on a poster, it asks you to help the "Retched" and the sick and all the rest of the UGLY people. Being poor is an ugly thing that makes dirty people living in garbage. I wonder what Sarah Palin would look like after a week in a dumpster without make up?” First it never surprises me you, Karl and those like you are the first to complain about Christians when they don’t want to bend to your bloated government control tactics. You charge government with taking everyone’s money to support poor, middle-class and steal from future generations with a massive National debt. Our government is NOT the nation’s charity provider. The only job of our government is to protect our liberty.
Second point to where in the Bible it says “give all your money to government so they can pay for the poor”? Americans could take care of themselves better if the government would reduce the taking of our earnings, and stop acting as if they know better what to do with our resources. 17.5 TRILLION dollars of national debt it’s OBVIOUS the government doesn’t know better.
“One year ago ADD medication, under $100 a month. Now, over $800 a month. The cause is drug companies that are taking early advantage of the holes in Obamacare caused by REPUBLICANS who find people who can not afford insurance UGLY!!!” The cause is Obamacare… As for Americans not being able to afford health insurance over HALF of those mandated to signed up for the supposed Affordable Care Act insurance did not (or most likely could not) pay for the insurance. History is consistent the more government involvement the higher the cost to Americans. I am sorry that you can’t accept facts for what they are.
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12777 Apr 30, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect,
I am always happy to see people discussing things but there are times when people should know to keep quiet. You are bit88ing about Democrats contributing to the national debt when your party CREATED IT!!! This is a moment where quiet is best.
Clinton cleared up the mess created by Reagan. Your party impeached him for getting a ___ JOB!
Chaney comes along and...oops, my bad, BUSH comes along and murders hundreds of thousands of people, spends money like it was Saudi oil, and you have the nerve to complain about the debt growing. If this country survives Dick Chaney and his puppet Bush it will be because this spending brought it back!!!
You are a devout Christian. I will never understand how it is the most religious people that are complaining the most about poor people and praising the rich. The bible does not ask you to go and help the cute little white girl on a poster, it asks you to help the "Retched" and the sick and all the rest of the UGLY people. Being poor is an ugly thing that makes dirty people living in garbage. I wonder what Sarah Palin would look like after a week in a dumpster without make up?
Sorry, I got off track. A.D.D. meds cost $800 a month now so we might see more people "getting off track" in the near future.
One year ago ADD medication, under $100 a month. Now, over $800 a month. The cause is drug companies that are taking early advantage of the holes in Obamacare caused by REPUBLICANS who find people who can not afford insurance UGLY!!!
This just set the progressive liberal bar to new low.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12778 Apr 30, 2014
I'm sure NO ONE, is surprised that Republicans blocked an increase in the minimum wage today 4/30/2014. If you are not in the top wealthy 1%, ANY middle class, working class, fiscally responsible and fair-minded person (including the 'RED STATES') of every race (White, Black, Latino, Asian, etc.), Minorities, Women, Gays, Seniors, Veterans, Young Adults, Disabled, Poor, Students, people who value religious freedom, and equal rights, VOTING for a Republican, is more pathetic than a chicken following Colonel Sanders around, highlighting you are unintelligent and misinformed, and you DESERVE to get screwed by the GOP .... What don’t you understand about the fact that the POLICIES Republicans often try to legislate are AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, and when you vote for the GOP you are voting against your own interests - Many of them don't like you or respect you, have disdain for you, but they are happy to use you to get your vote -
then turn on you like a snake after you elect them into office, and if you are not in the top wealthy 1%, odds are your interests will be at the BOTTOM of their list.

The Republican policies of ANTI everything with the exception of BIG OIL and Big Money speaks for it's self THEY do not give a rats azz about the majority of Americans!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#12779 Apr 30, 2014
Did Republicans block an increase in the minimum wage today, in the Democrat controlled Senate?
That is very strange.
Heck, I say we just print a few more trillion dollars up!
Problem solved!!
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

#12780 Apr 30, 2014
I understand Karl V and his frustration at electing snakes in office.
Since 2008.....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12781 Apr 30, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
Did Republicans block an increase in the minimum wage today, in the Democrat controlled Senate?
That is very strange.
Heck, I say we just print a few more trillion dollars up!
Problem solved!!
Blocked in the HOUSE before it got to the Senate.....

Do a little research before you spout off it gives your opinion a just a little credibility!

But I digress, I'm quite sure by reading your little comments you are just another dumbed down FoxNoise viewer being spoon fed your mis-information!

You might want to brush up on your civics and learn how a bill becomes law before offering your opinion on such an extremely difficult ELEMENTARY legislative process as well!

But I understand the typical Texas education and all, we cannot expect much!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12782 Apr 30, 2014
*Correction*

*North Carolina education*........LOL..... Even worse than Texas as far as education is concerned.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#12783 May 1, 2014
Raising the minimum wage means government wage controls; we know government control of wages and prices creates disaster for everyone. Raising the minimum wage hurts minorities most of all, by cutting the number of jobs available for everyone. Raising the minimum wage only helps unions who have automatic wage hikes to survive the inflation that comes with the wage price distortion sure to follow a raise in the minimum wage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr LaughOL 3,567
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 4 hr Doug77 4,265
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Terra Firma 20,763
Why do Colorado's not like Texan"s??? (Jan '12) 9 hr Dezzi Arnav 11
Murderous White Cops May 3 sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture May 3 sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) May 3 usanotperft 272
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]