Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12706 Apr 21, 2014
Donors to the Republican party.....

You'll notice the MAJORITY are Oil Companies.....To the average American this would OPEN one's eyes to the dumbed down TeaPublican no big deal renewable energy is evil.....

Koch Industries $878,950
Exxon Mobil $668,451
Marathon Petroleum $549,800
Chevron Corp $390,469
Occidental Petroleum $336,305
Devon Energy $318,060
Chesapeake Energy $277,625
Noble Royalties $276,350
Valero Energy $273,250
Halliburton Co $272,490
BP $238,626
Energy Transfer Partners $234,549
Williams Companies $219,250
Cheniere Energy $199,350
American Gas Assn $191,750
Western Refining $190,500
ConocoPhillips $188,901
Nustar Energy $183,419
Society of Independent Gasoline Marketers $172,500
Otis Eastern $167,650

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12707 Apr 21, 2014
The right wing has become the ideological sock puppet of Big Oil and the GOP’s army of right wing Christian fundamentalists oil industry foot soldiers. A peer reviewed National Academy of Sciences report shows that the label “energy efficient” on a product actually makes it less likely that self-identified conservatives will purchase that product. Why? Because morally twisted right wing orthodoxy has taken the “conserve” out of conservatism. Craven hatred of all things environmental has made the labels “clean,”“green” or “efficient” pariah among GOP acolytes. Conversely, dirty energy is patriotic and even “blessed.”

Fox News and Republican politicians have been oil soaked up to their necks and in turn have brain washed an entire demographic of this nation!

Thank God this dumbed down demographic is shrinking like the amount of crude and coal left on earth!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12708 Apr 21, 2014
With low cost disruptive technologies like cheap, fast and efficient electric vehicles, and solar and wind technologies poised to displace Big Oil, the industry is using its hold on the Republican Party to permanently embed itself in our economy while subverting science, American democracy, free market capitalism and our sacred belief in an ethical God.

The intelligent informed voter have witnessed the Republican party obstruction to everything their addiction to the oil and coal industry. Their dismissal of women's health and fair pay, Their denial of the hungry, Their refusal of livable wages, Their hatred of health Care and dismay with homosexual rights.

The GOP hates anything and everyone not just like them.....Rich, White, Bigots!

And those that follow them blindly are brain dead, brain washed puppets!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12709 Apr 21, 2014
Canada teamed up with Communist China, who the tar sands oil is going to be shipped in tankers to, if the Keystone pipelins is built. You don't think that any of that oil will be for us Americans did you? Secondly, why should we use our water, air, and the chance that the pipeline will leak into the Ogalala aquifer. The air will look like Chinas. Jobs. It would take a few thousand welders to put the pipe on the ground in 2 years. Then they are done. They estimate between 50 and 100 permanent jobs will be needed for the pumping stations. Kill this boondoggle. Republicans think it is OK for a foreign country to come in and condemn a farmer's land, but let the Feds try to take the cattle from a scofflaw, who hasn't paid his debt to U.S. in 21 years, and the repugs and their right wing ilk think this is fine. hypocrites!

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#12710 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The left wing has become the ideological sock puppet of Big gay
teeheee oi oi waaaaaa
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#12711 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Donors to the Republican party.....
You'll notice the MAJORITY are Oil Companies.....To the average American this would OPEN one's eyes to the dumbed down TeaPublican no big deal renewable energy is evil.....
Koch Industries $878,950
Exxon Mobil $668,451
Marathon Petroleum $549,800
Chevron Corp $390,469
Occidental Petroleum $336,305
Devon Energy $318,060
Chesapeake Energy $277,625
Noble Royalties $276,350
Valero Energy $273,250
Halliburton Co $272,490
BP $238,626
Energy Transfer Partners $234,549
Williams Companies $219,250
Cheniere Energy $199,350
American Gas Assn $191,750
Western Refining $190,500
ConocoPhillips $188,901
Nustar Energy $183,419
Society of Independent Gasoline Marketers $172,500
Otis Eastern $167,650
Here stupid... learn something before you post such liberal gibberish!

Heavy Hitters: Top All-Time Donors, 1989-2014
This list includes the organizations that have historically qualified as "heavy hitters" — groups that lobby and spend big, with large sums sent to candidates, parties and leadership PACs. Individuals and organizations have been able to make extremely large donations to outside spending groups in the last few years. While contributions to outside groups like super PACs do not factor into an organization's designation as a "heavy hitter" (a listing of about 150 groups), those numbers are included for the roster below.
https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Please quit with your liberal cry baby tactics of lies and smears!!!
Future Shock

Miami, FL

#12712 Apr 21, 2014
They're all liars, thieves, pathetic excuses for "public servants".

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12713 Apr 21, 2014
The American tax payer subsidizes Oil Companies with $40 billion annually in freebie cash for an environment destroying industry already making historic profits.

Why isn't the Republican Tea Party Domestic Terrorists having a schit fit with all their focus on deficits and our children and grand children's future....Hypocrites!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12714 Apr 21, 2014
A survey published found that a majority of Republican voters want to reduce the country’s fossil fuel use, a position that is at odds with the Republican Party stance.

http://www.rawstory.com/rssandbox/2013/04/02/...

Given ALL the issues that the majority of Americans are at odds with the Republican party......No wonder they are a party in decline!!!!~

Gotta' love Karma

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12715 Apr 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The American tax payer subsidizes Oil Companies with $40 billion annually in freebie cash for an environment destroying industry already making historic profits.
Why isn't the Republican Tea Party Domestic Terrorists having a schit fit with all their focus on deficits and our children and grand children's future....Hypocrites!
Prove it
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12716 Apr 22, 2014
It's Earth Day!
Yee phuqing Haw!!!

Ira Einhorn, Claimed Co-Founder of Earth Day, Better Known as the Unicorn Killer
Ira Einhorn is Serving a Life Sentence for the Murder of Holly Maddux
Holly Maddux acquiesced - and was never seen alive again. Eighteen months after she disappeared, her badly-decomposed body was found stuffed in a trunk in Ira Einhorn's closet. Not surprisingly, Ira Einhorn was charged with murder.
http://voices.yahoo.com/ira-einhorn-claimed-c...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12717 Apr 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Canada teamed up with Communist China, who the tar sands oil is going to be shipped in tankers to, if the Keystone pipelins is built. You don't think that any of that oil will be for us Americans did you? Secondly, why should we use our water, air, and the chance that the pipeline will leak into the Ogalala aquifer. The air will look like Chinas. Jobs. It would take a few thousand welders to put the pipe on the ground in 2 years. Then they are done. They estimate between 50 and 100 permanent jobs will be needed for the pumping stations. Kill this boondoggle. Republicans think it is OK for a foreign country to come in and condemn a farmer's land, but let the Feds try to take the cattle from a scofflaw, who hasn't paid his debt to U.S. in 21 years, and the repugs and their right wing ilk think this is fine. hypocrites!
What do you heat your home with? What do you drive? Do you have solar panels?
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#12718 Apr 22, 2014
Here is your "TYPICAL" classless liberal POS
And of course... she's ugly too!!!

Prius Driver Goes After Family in a Diesel Pickup Truck
Barring a ton of foul language this crazy lady seems to think she is making a strong debate for peace and quiet.
http://americaloveshorsepower.com/toyota-priu...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12721 Apr 22, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
http://priceofoil.org/fossil-fuel-subsidies/

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12722 Apr 22, 2014
We Have to quit subsidizing big oil, Republicans constantly cry about the deficit......but do not mention how we subsidize big oil or they will have a schit fit.

Why you might ask.......Ask their their BIG Donors (also known as masters) They OWN the republican party and have dumbed them down to the point of ridiculousness.

In 2012 the three largest U.S. oil companies made a combined profit of more than $85 billion. They don’t need more help from taxpayers.

American oil is booming. Domestic oil production is the highest it’s been in twelve years. We've quadrupled the number of operating oil rigs to a record high. They don't need more help from taxpayers.

We can’t drill our way out of high gas prices. We use more than 20 percent of the world’s oil, but we only have 2 percent of the world’s known oil reserves. That means that even if we drilled every drop of American oil tomorrow, we’d still have to buy oil from other countries to make up the difference.

Clean energy technologies are more promising than ever. Investments in wind and solar power are providing clean, renewable energy to millions of homes and businesses around the country. Manufacturers are building more fuel efficient cars and trucks that are helping drivers get more miles to the gallon so they can fill up less.

Reasonable Americans want successful companies to thrive and grow, but we also have to get our priorities straight. We have to invest in our future, not subsidize the past. Instead of taxpayer giveaways to an industry that’s never been more profitable, we should be using that money to double-down on investments in clean energy technologies that will help us break the cycle of high prices that happen year after year.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12723 Apr 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
We Have to quit subsidizing big oil, Republicans constantly cry about the deficit......but do not mention how we subsidize big oil or they will have a schit fit.

Why you might ask.......Ask their their BIG Donors (also known as masters) They OWN the republican party and have dumbed them down to the point of ridiculousness.

In 2012 the three largest U.S. oil companies made a combined profit of more than $85 billion. They don’t need more help from taxpayers.

American oil is booming. Domestic oil production is the highest it’s been in twelve years. We've quadrupled the number of operating oil rigs to a record high. They don't need more help from taxpayers.

We can’t drill our way out of high gas prices. We use more than 20 percent of the world’s oil, but we only have 2 percent of the world’s known oil reserves. That means that even if we drilled every drop of American oil tomorrow, we’d still have to buy oil from other countries to make up the difference.

Clean energy technologies are more promising than ever. Investments in wind and solar power are providing clean, renewable energy to millions of homes and businesses around the country. Manufacturers are building more fuel efficient cars and trucks that are helping drivers get more miles to the gallon so they can fill up less.

Reasonable Americans want successful companies to thrive and grow, but we also have to get our priorities straight. We have to invest in our future, not subsidize the past. Instead of taxpayer giveaways to an industry that’s never been more profitable, we should be using that money to double-down on investments in clean energy technologies that will help us break the cycle of high prices that happen year after year.
You're a liar! Green energy companies continue to go bankrupt and you are the reason why. What green energy company did you invest in? Are you getting a return on your investment?

Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#12724 Apr 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar! Green energy companies continue to go bankrupt and you are the reason why. What green energy company did you invest in? Are you getting a return on your investment?
marx is a liberal! And marx will tell you that it has invested in Solindra, and is getting big returns... that's what liberals do. They lie!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12725 Apr 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heat my home with radiant heat....HOT WATER provided by my......YES Solar panels placed on my home and in my back yard....I generate enough energy to heat my home, swimming pool and still sell energy back to excel energy......Last year I purchased batteries made of inexpensive lithium and sulfur. These batteries will last for thousands of charging cycles. I used the stored energy to cool the house in summer and light etc.. at night. I had Solar panels installed in 1996 and have generated enough energy to cover the initial installation cost 10 fold.

I purchased my solar system in 1996 from SunTalk Solar over on 51st Ave

My latest vehicle purchased is a 2014 Chrysler 300 (paid for in full)

Level 6

Location hidden

#12726 Apr 22, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>I heat my home with radiant heat....HOT WATER provided by my......YES Solar panels placed on my home and in my back yard....I generate enough energy to heat my home, swimming pool and still sell energy back to excel energy......Last year I purchased batteries made of inexpensive lithium and sulfur. These batteries will last for thousands of charging cycles. I used the stored energy to cool the house in summer and light etc.. at night. I had Solar panels installed in 1996 and have generated enough energy to cover the initial installation cost 10 fold.

I purchased my solar system in 1996 from SunTalk Solar over on 51st Ave

My latest vehicle purchased is a 2014 Chrysler 300 (paid for in full)
You are lying!

You are still paying on your solar panels and you lie if you claim you sell enough back to Xcel to have paid them back yet. By the time you do pay them off you will be almost 10 years past the life span of the panels.

As for the batteries you're lying as they are not commercially available and the Li-S batteries have only proven to have 1500 cycles (hardly thousands).

I bet you hate forking out the cash to "big oil" to fill up that Italian owned car.

Keep up the lies though... Maybe some day you will believe them.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12727 Apr 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying!
You are still paying on your solar panels and you lie if you claim you sell enough back to Xcel to have paid them back yet. By the time you do pay them off you will be almost 10 years past the life span of the panels.
As for the batteries you're lying as they are not commercially available and the Li-S batteries have only proven to have 1500 cycles (hardly thousands).
I bet you hate forking out the cash to "big oil" to fill up that Italian owned car.
Keep up the lies though... Maybe some day you will believe them.
You have NO IDEA what you are talking about....How would you know what I paid for my system what I get back in rebates and what my batteries SOLD IN AMERICA can and will do....

You making assumptions makes you look like Hannity a STUPID Republican that thinks he has ALL the answers when the fact is you do not know SCHIT!!!

I do not mind paying for and having the privilege of driving my Fine American Made Vehicle

I have been Blessed and have no problem sharing my good fortune....

How many hours and how much cash did you donate to Charity in 2013?

From what I have seen you need to climb out of your mommy's basement and GET EMPLOYED! PAY TAXES and GROW the "F" UP!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 min Frankie Rizzo 38,911
last post wins! (Feb '11) 2 hr Knock off purse s... 26,149
News Dealership shut down; customers caught in the m... (Jul '07) 2 hr Subbadah 65
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 3 hr SrS 1,128
This is why we need hillary 17 hr Knock off purse s... 10
ILLEGALS-DRUG LABS-FARMS-Trafficking! (Oct '14) 18 hr Tylinn 3
broncos - say no to sanchez 18 hr Tylinn 4

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages