Who Supports Charity?

Private payments (dues, fees, etc.) 43.5%
Government payments and grants 29.4%
Private contributions 17.7%
Other 6.8%
Endowments 2.6%

Source: Joseph P. Shapiro and Jennifer Seter,“Welfare:
The Myths of Charity,” U.S. News & World Report

Grants.gov provides up-to-date information and a directory of federal grants.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12665 Apr 20, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that the so called "greedy big businesses" would be all over it???
Honda

Continental Airlines

Whole Foods Market

Starbucks

Tesla Motors

Discovery Communications

S.C. Johnson & Son

The Home Depot

IBM

United Parcel Service (UPS)

The Walt Disney Company - Theme Parks & Resorts

Bayer - Pharmaceutical Company

These are a FEW corporations in the U.S. that support renewable energy

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12666 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Supports Charity?
Private payments (dues, fees, etc.) 43.5%
Government payments and grants 29.4%
Private contributions 17.7%
Other 6.8%
Endowments 2.6%
Source: Joseph P. Shapiro and Jennifer Seter,“Welfare:
The Myths of Charity,” U.S. News & World Report
Grants.gov provides up-to-date information and a directory of federal grants.
That still does not support your claim

Try harder

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12667 Apr 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That still does not support your claim
Try harder
If you cannot obtain a conclusion from the information provided I do not know what to tell you.

This has NOTHING do do with the topic!

Try to stay focused, I know it is hard when you have so many hypocritical standards to live by within the republican rhetoric but if you turn off foxnoise that will be a good start.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12668 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Don't you think that the so called "greedy big businesses" would be all over it???
Peter Voser, the CEO of Shell Oil, explained that “The need for business and government to find ways to collaborate, foster policies that promote renewable energy, the development and use of cleaner energy and improve energy efficiency.” is imperative as the planet is running out of fossil fuels.

http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-...

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12669 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cannot obtain a conclusion from the information provided I do not know what to tell you.
This has NOTHING do do with the topic!
Try to stay focused, I know it is hard when you have so many hypocritical standards to live by within the republican rhetoric but if you turn off foxnoise that will be a good start.
You are making conclusions you are unable to support.

Actually the noise coming from you is far greater than anything from FOX
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12670 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Honda
Continental Airlines
Whole Foods Market
Starbucks
Tesla Motors
Discovery Communications
S.C. Johnson & Son
The Home Depot
IBM
United Parcel Service (UPS)
The Walt Disney Company - Theme Parks & Resorts
Bayer - Pharmaceutical Company
These are a FEW corporations in the U.S. that support renewable energy
Do you know what the difference is between "support? and "utilize"???

I would believe that their supposed "support" of this is more butt kissing of dorks like oblamer, than anything else!

We've all seen what this Govt. will do to those who don't follow and worship these criminals!
IRS? LasVegas? is only two of the many examples of what this criminal Govt. will do!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12671 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Here is a nice little list of Corporations that UTILIZE renewable energy

National Top 100

http://www.epa.gov/greenpower/toplists/top100...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12672 Apr 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making conclusions you are unable to support.
Actually the noise coming from you is far greater than anything from FOX
What did Hannity have for breakfast?

You obviously would know, since your head is stuck up his AZZ

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12673 Apr 20, 2014
Republican-leaning states get more in federal dollars than they pay in taxes.

Maybe these republican politicians should re-think their "smaller government" tenant....

Attempting to repeal health care for 8 million Americans, denying the hungry (food stamps), despising elderly (medicare), apposing a livable wage, demonizing homosexuals rights, degrading women and hating anyone south of the border is NOT going to bode all that well for the GOP

When the Republicans constituents, the largest demographic of government program recipients feels the Republican induced pain.......Red states will dramatically convert to blue.

Gotta' love Karma......LOL

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#12674 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republican-leaning states get more in federal dollars than they pay in taxes.
Maybe these republican politicians should re-think their "smaller government" tenant....
Attempting to repeal health care for 8 million Americans, denying the hungry (food stamps), despising elderly (medicare), apposing a livable wage, demonizing homosexuals rights, degrading women and hating anyone south of the border is NOT going to bode all that well for the GOP
When the Republicans constituents, the largest demographic of government program recipients feels the Republican induced pain.......Red states will dramatically convert to blue.
Gotta' love Karma......LOL
Say it, say it, and say it again!!! I like hearing the truth!!!

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#12675 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I would believe that their supposed "support" of this is more butt kissing of dorks like oblamer, than anything else!
We've all seen what this Govt. will do to those who don't follow and worship these criminals!
IRS? LasVegas? is only two of the many examples of what this criminal Govt. will do!
Nana told me "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!"

First you pulled this kind of sh*t on Clinton over a B -job that belonged inside of his family.

Now your reaching out and grabbing what you can to assonate this guy. I'm sure with all your money and media you will make this work also.

Clinton was impeached for lying to the American people. Bush II got reelected for lying to the American people!!!

If republicans had simply backed the elected president they would know that CLINTON bombed Bagdad into the dark ages thus leaving Sadam without WMD's. Clinton did NOT do this alone. YOUR president, Bush #1 took care of the rest of Iraq leaving the nation without ANY WMD's and Sadam building palace's with his WMD money. HOW COULD YOU ALL MISS THAT!!!

Oh yes, wag the dog! That is why you missed it. The GOP was so busy with wagging their mouths that republicans missed REALITY!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12676 Apr 21, 2014
Againest GOP obstruction, President Obama has been successful in restoring our economy and stabilizing our growth.....critical in helping many global economies, as well.....
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12677 Apr 21, 2014
Corn biofuels worse than gasoline on global warming in short term – study
•$500,000 study paid for by federal government
• Conclusion: 7% more greenhouse gases in early years
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/a...
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12678 Apr 21, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Nana told me "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on ME!"
First you pulled this kind of sh*t on Clinton over a B -job that belonged inside of his family.
Now your reaching out and grabbing what you can to assonate this guy. I'm sure with all your money and media you will make this work also.
Clinton was impeached for lying to the American people. Bush II got reelected for lying to the American people!!!
If republicans had simply backed the elected president they would know that CLINTON bombed Bagdad into the dark ages thus leaving Sadam without WMD's. Clinton did NOT do this alone. YOUR president, Bush #1 took care of the rest of Iraq leaving the nation without ANY WMD's and Sadam building palace's with his WMD money. HOW COULD YOU ALL MISS THAT!!!
Oh yes, wag the dog! That is why you missed it. The GOP was so busy with wagging their mouths that republicans missed REALITY!!!
The truth? It has NO liberal regressive friends!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12679 Apr 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Againest GOP obstruction, President Obama has been successful in restoring our economy and stabilizing our growth.....critical in helping many global economies, as well.....
It sure does look like you are into the legalization of pot there gbf! LMAO

No really... are you stoned or just stupid??? LMAO at you!

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12680 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Hannity have for breakfast?
Nice photo of KarlVIIIII

http://tinyurl.com/k5pcsjl

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12681 Apr 21, 2014
Another Republican Lie Dies as CBO Says Obamacare Will Lower Unemployment

The major lie that the Republican distortion of the CBO’s report was built on has been debunked. The ACA is good for the U.S. economy.

Republicans lied about what is in the report, and the republican pseudo-news organization Fox News ran with it. Just like death panels and the “millions of people” who had their insurance canceled, the Obamacare is a job killer talking point isn’t true either.

Republicans do not want people to have affordable healthcare, and they will tell any lie in order to make sure that millions of Americans are unable to see a doctor when they get sick, or are swimming in debt after an illness.

Denial of access to healthcare is just another variety of the economic oppression that is the Republican way.

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12682 Apr 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What obstruction? Obama got his $ Trillion shovel ready job stimulus that did nothing he promised.

Obama also increased the National debt by over $ 7 Trillion to supposedly stimulate the economy and also did nothing he promised.

Obama is nothing but a Community Organizer way out of his league.

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12683 Apr 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Another Republican Lie Dies as CBO Says Obamacare Will Lower Unemployment
The major lie that the Republican distortion of the CBO’s report was built on has been debunked. The ACA is good for the U.S. economy.
Republicans lied about what is in the report, and the republican pseudo-news organization Fox News ran with it. Just like death panels and the “millions of people” who had their insurance canceled, the Obamacare is a job killer talking point isn’t true either.
Republicans do not want people to have affordable healthcare, and they will tell any lie in order to make sure that millions of Americans are unable to see a doctor when they get sick, or are swimming in debt after an illness.
Denial of access to healthcare is just another variety of the economic oppression that is the Republican way.
Democrat Howard Dean Admits Obamacare Includes Death Panels, Wants Them Repealed

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/07/29/howard-dea...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The female orgasm is it a myth? does it exist? (Nov '15) 1 hr Blessed 16
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr JODECKO 38,817
This is why we need hillary 3 hr tbird19482 6
last post wins! (Feb '11) 15 hr Knock off purse s... 26,137
Vote for Hillary 16 hr Blood on his hands 4
News Denver cops on the chopping block? (Sep '09) 23 hr Tn Treetop Daddy 47
New chiropractor in town - and he's fantastic! Sat Burdbrain 3

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages