Republicans the party of LIARS

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12644 Apr 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
What do these racist hate groups (just to name a few) ALL have in common?...Ku Klux Klan....
[Frazier Glenn Cross] also ran for congress in North Carolina and Missouri, and also sought nomination for Governor in North Carolina for the Democratic party.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26038...

He never ran as a Republican

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12645 Apr 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
31 percent of Americans favor the federal government providing subsidies to oil, gas, and coal companies, while 62 percent oppose. 58 percent of Americans are in support of government subsidies to wind, solar, and hydrogen companies, while 36 percent oppose. the only demographic to oppose alternative energy subsidies are self-identified conservatives. As education increases, so does support for alternative energy subsidies rising from 51 percent among high school grads to 65 percent among college graduates. Young people are also more supportive, including 70 percent of millennials,[URL deleted] So it is painfully Obvious Brian you are not only OLD but increasingly DUMB!!!
You still haven't answered, why would you want to base an industrial economy on inconstant wind and solar power? Those sources are too variable, fossil fuel can give us the energy we need, when we need it.

BTW, what Karl Marx calls tax subsidies to fossil fuel producers is the exact same write offs, deductions and tax laws given to other manufacturers; fair is fair. Fossil fuel producers bring in billions of tax dollars but wind, solar and hydrogen are empty holes that only run on every tax payer dime the government can squeeze, then billions more borrowed from the Chinese.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#12646 Apr 19, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
I Disagree with you, but I respect your right to be stupid
As I have stated so many times "The litmus test for someone who can or can not hold a intelligent debate is if they come to a point where they have dwindled down to the level of NAME CALLING!"

YOU sir/madam just failed that test!!!

Debate teem 101 - lesson one NEVER reduce yourself to the point of showing your emotions or lack of adequate response by using name calling!!!

The trick is not in knowing things, it is in knowing that you don't know things.

Level 5

Denver, CO

#12647 Apr 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT what I said.....
I said 99.9% of all charities in the U.S. receive government grants......AND THEY DO!!!!
AND what does Charities and their money grab from tax payers have to do with:
31 percent of Americans favor the federal government providing subsidies to oil, gas, and coal companies, while 62 percent oppose.
58 percent of Americans are in support of government subsidies to wind, solar, and hydrogen companies, while 36 percent oppose.
the only demographic to oppose alternative energy subsidies are self-identified conservatives.
As education increases, so does support for alternative energy subsidies rising from 51 percent among high school grads to 65 percent among college graduates. Young people are also more supportive, including 70 percent of millennials
If you haven't yet you will soon learn that respect... should be a politician. He is great at taking pieces of what you say and misusing them for his purpose. The word for this action is "Foxnusance" and will be found in dictionaries beginning 2020.

Level 5

Denver, CO

#12648 Apr 19, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stupid... subsidies to the EVIL oil, gas, and coal companies provides us with energy for all that we use at still some what affordable prices!
While subsidies to wind, solar, and hydrogen companies only cost the tax payers for very minimal power, and at extremely expensive power costs!
Only 8% of energy used in the USA is from renewable energy, and 35% of that 8% is from long existing hydro (water) power plants!!!
http://geology.com/articles/renewable-energy-...
Wind and soalr energies are nothing but a pipe dream for the self loathing liberal to suck on!!!
Wind is 9% of that 8%
Solar??? A whopping 1% of 8%... NOT 1% of all energy marx, but 1% of that 8%! And that is .0125% all power generated!
Just want to make sure that you understand just how big a failure solar is!!!
Stupid is... regressive liberalism!!!
Good lord please tell me why God fearing, right wing WASP's find it imperative to call others STUPID!!! Lord, I was under the impression that YOU and you alone are omnipotent so please tell me how these people gained infinite wisdom? Please tell me Lord for I am STUPID!!!
You can call me Dick

Denver, CO

#12649 Apr 19, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated so many times "The litmus test for someone who can or can not hold a intelligent debate is if they come to a point where they have dwindled down to the level of NAME CALLING!"
YOU sir/madam just failed that test!!!
Debate teem 101 - lesson one NEVER reduce yourself to the point of showing your emotions or lack of adequate response by using name calling!!!
The trick is not in knowing things, it is in knowing that you don't know things.
You just illuminated the progressive poster child portrait

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12650 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>
You just illuminated the progressive poster child portrait
To the contrary, what was "illuminated" is your lack of reason and or debate skills.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12651 Apr 19, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
If you haven't yet you will soon learn that respect... should be a politician. He is great at taking pieces of what you say and misusing them for his purpose. The word for this action is "Foxnusance" and will be found in dictionaries beginning 2020.
I usually call it something else but you summed it up pretty darn well.......LOL

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12652 Apr 19, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't answered, why would you want to base an industrial economy on inconstant wind and solar power?.
I do not recall that specific question, however I will gladly answer.

Coal, the world's most popular energy resource, produces the highest greenhouse gas emissions per energy unit out of all energy sources. The UNEP estimates that burning coal generates 70 percent more carbon dioxide than using natural gas. Similarly, other non-renewable energy sources such as oil and natural gas produce high levels of emissions, which contribute to fossil fuels being the greatest source of greenhouse gas emissions. All of which have also been linked to climate change.

Renewable energy sources include solar, wind, biomass, geothermal and hydro power. These resources do not become depleted or exhausted. For example, wind is always present and harnessing wind for power does not deplete the resource. According to the International Energy Agency, the commercial exploitation of renewable energy resources is low because of the high cost of development and delivery.

Renewable sources of energy are renewable and easily regenerated. This is unlike fossil fuels which are perishable once used.

Renewable source of energy such as solar produce clean energy that does not pollute the environment. This is because no burning is required during usage of the energy.

Most importantly, renewable energy are available everywhere throughout the world thus there is no chance of the sources becoming depleted in future. For example, solar energy is everywhere as the sun will always be there every day.

Maintenance cost needed to install and use the renewable energy is relatively cheap. Solar energy can be trapped easily and used for domestic needs.

Renewable sources of energy boost economic growth and increase job opportunities. This includes electrical energy which is used to run many industries.

Since the mid-1980s, the world’s population has exceeded its ecological footprint. In other words, people are consuming resources faster than the earth can replenish them.

If we do not put more emphasis on renewable energy what will we depend on when ALL of the fossil fuels are gone? And you Republicans are always harping on our children's future....seems like when it comes to energy you don't much give a damn now does it!
You can call me Dick

Corona, CA

#12653 Apr 19, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
To the contrary, what was "illuminated" is your lack of reason and or debate skills.
Is that bright light hurting your eye's

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12654 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Again and AGAIN.......
Here is a LINK do your own research....
http://nccs.urban.org/
MOST if not ALL Charities in the U.S. receive Government Grants......
Why do you think charities file taxes as a "NON-PROFIT"??????
You are not all that bright are you......Oh' yea you do vote Republican, never mind!!!!!
You are confusing non-profits with charities.

The Ford foundation is a non-profit NOT a charity.

Now prove your claim most if not all charities are funded by the government
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12655 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>

Since the mid-1980s, the world’s population has exceeded its ecological footprint. In other words, people are consuming resources faster than the earth can replenish them.
If we do not put more emphasis on renewable energy what will we depend on when ALL of the fossil fuels are gone?
And you 'The Sky is Falling' chicken little liars since the 1970's have been screaming from the mountain tops that we only have ten years left until we run out of fossil fuels!!!
And here it is over 40 years latter, and geologists are finding more fossil fuels than ever...
The only reason we do not have them at our disposal, and at very affordable costs is because of the pathological lying, self loathing environMENTAList chicken little morons like you marx!!!

Why must you liberals lie about everything???

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12656 Apr 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

Now prove your claim most if not all charities are funded by the government
AGAIN.......

I have NEVER stated most charities are "funded" by the government

I SAID 99.9% of ALL CHARITIES IN THE U.S. RECEIVE GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!

CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS file taxes as a NOT FOR-PROFIT or NON-PROFIT all CHARITIES receiving government grants are REQUIRED BY LAW to be NON-PROFIT

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12657 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Is that bright light hurting your eye's
Your ignorance is glaringly bright.....Thank the Good Lord for transition lenses.......LOL

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12658 Apr 20, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
And you 'The Sky is Falling' chicken little liars since the 1970's have been screaming from the mountain tops that we only have ten years left until we run out of fossil fuels!!!
And here it is over 40 years latter, and geologists are finding more fossil fuels than ever...
The only reason we do not have them at our disposal, and at very affordable costs is because of the pathological lying, self loathing environMENTAList chicken little morons like you marx!!!
Why must you liberals lie about everything???
Why do you appose renewable energies?
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12659 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you appose renewable energies?
That is your best response to the truth??? LMAO

I do not appose renewable energy!
I appose the lies and down right criminal actions behind this!
You moron!!! If this renewable B.S. were truly a viable industry? Don't you think that the so called "greedy big businesses" would be all over it???

Get a clue dipshit! The only ones who are getting anything out of these lies, are liars like al gore.
Who by the way has made $millions$ if not $billions$ duping dopes like you!!!
And just how come you hate the so called evil rich who actually provide products for you and all, but you love those like gore who make mint off of lies???
I would call that very stupid on your part there marx! Wouldn't you???

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12660 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN.......
I have NEVER stated most charities are "funded" by the government
I SAID 99.9% of ALL CHARITIES IN THE U.S. RECEIVE GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!
CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS file taxes as a NOT FOR-PROFIT or NON-PROFIT all CHARITIES receiving government grants are REQUIRED BY LAW to be NON-PROFIT
Go ahead and prove 99.9% CHARITIES receive gov 't grants

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12661 Apr 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and prove 99.9% CHARITIES receive gov 't grants
Whats with the redundant semantics game with one statement? Deflect.....Distract....Delude YOUR OWN FAILURES perhaps.....After all it is the game Republicans have championed for decades why stop now.

READ AND LEARN.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2014/03/26/t...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12662 Apr 20, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your best response to the truth??? LMAO
I do not appose renewable energy!
I appose the lies and down right criminal actions behind this!
You moron!!! If this renewable B.S. were truly a viable industry? Don't you think that the so called "greedy big businesses" would be all over it???
Get a clue dipshit! The only ones who are getting anything out of these lies, are liars like al gore.
Who by the way has made $millions$ if not $billions$ duping dopes like you!!!
And just how come you hate the so called evil rich who actually provide products for you and all, but you love those like gore who make mint off of lies???
I would call that very stupid on your part there marx! Wouldn't you???
Such a mature response.......LOL

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12663 Apr 20, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with the redundant semantics game with one statement? Deflect.....Distract....Delude YOUR OWN FAILURES perhaps.....After all it is the game Republicans have championed for decades why stop now.
READ AND LEARN.....
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2014/03/26/t...
Are you going to prove it or not? Opinion pieces are worthless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Constant Connect for Black tar and China White ... (Nov '16) 1 hr Kincaid13 31
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 2 hr Rattlesnake Pete 6
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Terra Firma 52,086
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Jul 19 anonymous 5
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) Jul 17 JRoy 46
Beware of Remedy roofing (May '11) Jul 17 Janet B 46
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Phillip 22

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages