“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12591 Apr 14, 2014
Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
oblameO is the "embarrassment"..... ..... he has made the USA the laughing stock of the Free world... and dumb sheeple just do not see it... you keep looking at that shiny object he dangles in you face...
So, are you going to vote for Obama in 2016?

The democrats did SOMETHING about health care in this Country the republicans did NOTHING

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12592 Apr 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
not one Republican voted for Obamacare.
Correct...

The Republicans have done NOTHING. With the exception of harboring tax breaks for Oil Corporations and multi-millionaires. At the expense of the rest of us.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12593 Apr 14, 2014
You just can't make this shite up...

RECORD-HIGH 60% OF CALIFORNIANS SAY THEY PAY TOO MUCH TAX

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California...

Level 1

Location hidden

#12594 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct...
The Republicans have done NOTHING. With the exception of harboring tax breaks for Oil Corporations and multi-millionaires. At the expense of the rest of us.
Senate Democrats Want $65 Billion in Business Tax Breaks

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12595 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Taxes on an income of $100,000 in the U.S. compared to 114 countries around the world. And guess where the USA came in - 55th. That’s right, there are 54 countries around the world where that wage-earner would pay more in taxes. The U.S. right in the middle.

Compare tax rates on a $300,000 earner in the U.S.. Since according to the republicans our high-income earners are clearly overburdened, that would show up in the onerous taxes Americans have to pay, right? Well, guess what – the USA is 53rd. Yeah, 52 other countries tax their high-wage-earners at a higher rate. Right in the middle again.

The republican Tea Party claims are FALSE and running on nothing but fear and completely mis-informed followers

Level 1

Location hidden

#12596 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes on an income of $100,000 in the U.S. compared to 114 countries around the world. And guess where the USA came in - 55th. That’s right, there are 54 countries around the world where that wage-earner would pay more in taxes. The U.S. right in the middle.
Compare tax rates on a $300,000 earner in the U.S.. Since according to the republicans our high-income earners are clearly overburdened, that would show up in the onerous taxes Americans have to pay, right? Well, guess what – the USA is 53rd. Yeah, 52 other countries tax their high-wage-earners at a higher rate. Right in the middle again.
The republican Tea Party claims are FALSE and running on nothing but fear and completely mis-informed followers
What does all that have to do with California? And where did you get that info from? Did it include sales and property taxes?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12597 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does all that have to do with California? And where did you get that info from? Did it include sales and property taxes?
California is the 31st state in the U.S. Correct?

RealClearPolitics.com

Where you will see impartial analysis.....Unlike The Breitbart right wing propaganda website you keep referring to....

Next you will quote FoxNoise as fact.......Priceless

Level 1

Location hidden

#12598 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
California is the 31st state in the U.S. Correct?
RealClearPolitics.com
Where you will see impartial analysis.....Unlike The Breitbart right wing propaganda website you keep referring to....
Next you will quote FoxNoise as fact.......Priceless
Are you going to answer or do you prefer clown dancing?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12599 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to answer or do you prefer clown dancing?
READ.....I know it may be a foreign concept, but it may enlightening.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12600 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
READ.....I know it may be a foreign concept, but it may enlightening.
Where Does California Rank?

http://www.caltax.org/research/calrank.html

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12601 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
Yet they have no problem, selling a 3/2 fixer-upper for $500,000......what goes around, comes around.....

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12604 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ was all about wealth redistribution/equality, would've never owned a gun or started wars, and last I checked he cared a great deal about the poor, the sick, and the elderly, all of whom are served by programs Republicans hope to KILL.
Showing off your ignorance? Why did Jesus come? Who did He come for?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12605 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a savings account? Any retirement accounts?

Level 1

Location hidden

#12606 Apr 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably has Obamacare with Death Panels. He won''t need a retirement account.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12609 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate Democrats Want $65 Billion in Business Tax Breaks
The truth of the matter is that right now you have one out of four profitable corporations in America paying zero in federal taxes.- See more at: http://www.classwarfareexists.com/bernie-sand...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12610 Apr 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have covered my financial means extensively in the past on this very thread. My personal financial matters have absolutely NOTHING to do with the likes of you and or The Republicans being the Party of LIARS!

I will say however I have done very well for myself, my deceased wife (prior to her passing) and my 4 children. I'm semi-retired and gladly pay taxes on ALL of my income. I do not and will not stash my monies, dividends or stocks off-shore to avoid the IRS

I will NOT answer your silly baiting question!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12611 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Correct... The Republicans have done NOTHING. With the exception of harboring tax breaks for Oil Corporations and multi-millionaires. At the expense of the rest of us.
Ignore he President's party legislating tax breaks, subsidies, loan guarantees, every other taxpayer dime and borrows trillions more, to give to environmentalist billionaires like Tom Steyer and G.E.? General Electric can make generators that will run on cow farts, controlled fission, hydrogen combustion, coal, oil and natural gas; what's your point? People always need energy and they'll pay through the nose to get it; energy is vital to life.

Karl Marx, have I ever asked you to apologize for the misquote? Are you not proud of your nick-name?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12612 Apr 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The truth of the matter is that right now you have one out of four profitable corporations in America paying zero in federal taxes.- See more at: http://www.classwarfareexists.com/bernie-sand...
3/4 Are Paying Too Much Tax!

Worse yet, Our Government Borrows Trillions More...

Our Grandchildren's taxes.

Thank you very much.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12613 Apr 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore he President's party legislating tax breaks, subsidies, loan guarantees, every other taxpayer dime and borrows trillions more, to give to environmentalist billionaires like Tom Steyer and G.E.? General Electric can make generators that will run on cow farts, controlled fission, hydrogen combustion, coal, oil and natural gas; what's your point? People always need energy and they'll pay through the nose to get it; energy is vital to life.
The republican party Has undermined the federal bureaucracy since the Reagan administration, I've observed how Republicans have rather successfully demonized govt. service & regulations to low-information voters for at least 30 years. It is no small wonder many of the conservatives I speak with refuse to consider government as beneficial and take for granted what benefits they may already enjoy. Self serving member of the power elite and press have now so effectively deluded themselves into believe the same swill they dish out to their constituents and readers, that they've come to believe it themselves.

Truly sad that the Republican party has deluded the American people and sold them a bag full of schit calling it gold with the masses believing they were coming out ahead.

If Republicans were really intelligent, they would be advocating, using and investing much more rapidly in wind, solar, and cellulosic biofuels. Too many Republicans leaders are beholden to the oil barons. And the people who keep electing those leaders are bringing us all down.

Brian.....NO ONE is as smart as they think they are and EVERYONE can use more education then they have!
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12614 Apr 14, 2014
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I have finally found some LIVE people on this site I want to ask you a question that normally would be impossible:
I have worked for over 20 years as a volunteer director of a neurological disorder. Health care has been our #2 priority directly behind education. WE FINALLY HAVE IT!!! I recently retired from the board but still go to meetings. There are a few questions that the board is grappling with and I would like to know your opinion?
Why the hell are the monthly payments so high when they should be at nearly half of what they were prior to Obamacare?
Why are medications going up in price so radically that only criminal activity could be involved for it to happen. Why is the news NOT saying something about this?.
Why have HEALTH insurance companies been getting and projecting higher profits than ever in their history?
Putting together all that I have learned over that 20 years and all of the professional people I know who are involved with health care the only answer I can surmise is that the GOP is winning this war after all. Please tell me I am wrong and why?
I Disagree with you, but I respect your right to be stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 59 min GayleWood 21,500
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 hr WeTheSheeple 4,363
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices Fri Sori 11
Open Borders Have Crushed Our Immigration Court... Fri mjjcpa 2
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Fri LePoop 168
Review: Chen Financial Group May 21 another victim 1
Review: Edward Jones - Financial Advisor: Heath... May 21 Danielle Slater 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]