“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12429 Apr 2, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No you won't. You and ilk prescribe to everything they do.
Did someone say something I couldn't hear for this CHILD SCREAMING for attention!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12430 Apr 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Did someone say something I couldn't hear for this CHILD SCREAMING for attention!
Yes because you and ilk prescribe to all that the koch bros believe.
You can call me Dick

United States

#12431 Apr 3, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is Mind Boggling.....But then again not really.....Republicans have a need to be spoon fed their mis-information by a talking head on FoxNoise....
I SAID or TYPED
"Get OVER it not ALL Republicans LIE all the time."
No where did I say Christie "lies all the time"
But Christie is the Typical Republican, Tyrant, Vindictive, FAILURE politician. He fits the GOP to a TEE kinda like his EX-TRA LARGE STUFFED SUIT!
Karl, Karl, Karl

There you go again, see another lie

You have been spewing so many lies you can not keep them all straight. When you get busted, you open the blue balls play book to the chapter titled Landing in Bosnia under sniper fire and start back up the it depends on what the meaning of is is.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12432 Apr 3, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl, Karl, Karl
You have been spewing so many lies you can not keep them all straight. When you get busted, you open the blue balls play book to the chapter titled Landing in Bosnia under sniper fire and start back up the it depends on what the meaning of is is.
He started this thread. Maybe he will take his thread and go home if you don't believe his lies. Obama suks.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12433 Apr 3, 2014
karl42 wrote:
The GOP, the Grand Ole' Phony, the party of lies and liars, has perfected the twisting of facts to a new high art form.
Republicans used to be somewhat decent and reasonable people, for example Nelson Rockefeller. That was before the advent of Ronald Ray Gun and the headlong decent into reactionary dogma, zealotry, quasi pseudo-religious-political nuts, Rush, Sarah, Glenn, Ann, Sean and the rest who are currently making the party a fringe lunatic club.
In any event, to be a Republican, you have to lie, and believe in lies. You have to be the kind of person unwilling to believe the truth, but to believe what you want to believe. Or the kind of person who wouldn't pay their rent who my former landlord used to say, "You can't deal with people like that."
Where is your proof, threadmeister?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12434 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Karl, Karl, Karl
Maybe you should pull your head out having it stuck up Hannity's AZZ is affecting your VISION....

Read and then RE-READ Nowhere did I state Chris Christie "Lies all the time"

You are not all that bright now are you!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12435 Apr 3, 2014
The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before The Affordable Care ACT, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since the Affordable Care Act was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once. No thanks to the Republican Party.

Insurance rates are increasing at the slowest rate in a decade, and more Americans are insured than ever before.

Thank God America has Democrats to fix REPUBLICAN FAILURE every time in the History of this GREAT NATION.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12436 Apr 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your proof, threadmeister?
Turn on FoxNoise and/or Listen to Rush Limpwrist......

Every time one of these right wing domestic terrorists say ANYTHING about OUR President they are LYING!!!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12437 Apr 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes because you and ilk prescribe to all that the koch bros believe.
If you had half a brain you would know I DESPISE the Koch Brothers......

You and the right wing Domestic Terrorists Tea Party Republicans LOVE them and "prescribe" to their tactics because you have been dumbed down to the FACT and believe their LIES!!! SAD.......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12438 Apr 3, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You and the right wing Domestic Terrorists Tea Party Republicans LOVE them and "prescribe" to their tactics because you have been dumbed down to the FACT and believe their LIES!!! SAD.......
Why?
You can call me Dick

Corona, CA

#12439 Apr 3, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should pull your head out having it stuck up Hannity's AZZ is affecting your VISION....
Read and then RE-READ Nowhere did I state Chris Christie "Lies all the time"
You are not all that bright now are you!!!
Karl,

I'm bright enough to know I got your ass trapped in a corner on this one, you keep on tryingto is is all you way out. The intentions you convey are Cristal clear.
You can call me Dick

San Mateo, CA

#12440 Apr 3, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before The Affordable Care ACT, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since the Affordable Care Act was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once. No thanks to the Republican Party.
Insurance rates are increasing at the slowest rate in a decade, and more Americans are insured than ever before.
Thank God America has Democrats to fix REPUBLICAN FAILURE every time in the History of this GREAT NATION.
All hail ye The Great Society!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12441 Apr 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a Teabagee?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12442 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Karl,
I'm bright enough to know I got your ass trapped in a corner on this one, you keep on tryingto is is all you way out. The intentions you convey are Cristal clear.
All you are accomplishing is showing the fine folks that read this thread how incredibly STUPID you are READ.....and COMPREHEND......

Again and AGAIN No Where did I say Chris Christie "Lies all the time"

Damn not only are you DUMB you're a right wing nut too boot! I guess they go hand in hand although....So never mind

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12443 Apr 4, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be a Teabagee?
I don't know.

How does it feel to suck on my sweaty nut sack?

Tea Bagger FREAK!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12444 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text>
All hail ye The Great Society!
Were not quite there.......yet!
You can call me Dick

United States

#12445 Apr 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are accomplishing is showing
fine folks that read this thread how incredibly STUPID you are READ.....and COMPREHEND......
Again and AGAIN No Where did I say Chris Christie "Lies all the time"
Damn not only are you DUMB you're a right wing nut too boot! I guess they go hand in hand although....So never mind
Oh my Karl you exceed my expectations. I know the blue balls stupid bar is set exceptionally low for you, and you continuously fail to reach it.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12446 Apr 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh my Karl you exceed my expectations. I know the blue balls stupid bar is set exceptionally low for you, and you continuously fail to reach it.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12447 Apr 4, 2014
The Affordable Care Act will be the Republicans WORST nightmare and maybe not like you think......

Under the terms of an agreement announced this week the political group Alliance of Good Government will mail voter registration forms to 6.5 million people who applied for Health Insurance via the online exchange.

I wonder how many Republicans, Independents and Democrats for that matter that got insurance through the online exchange, some for the first time in their lives will vote for a politician (republican) that wants to repeal it!!!!

HA.......Karma is a BIOTCH
You can call me Dick

United States

#12448 Apr 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Affordable Care Act will be the Republicans WORST nightmare and maybe not like you think......
Under the terms of an agreement announced this week the political group Alliance of Good Government will mail voter registration forms to 6.5 million people who applied for Health Insurance via the online exchange.
I wonder how many Republicans, Independents and Democrats for that matter that got insurance through the online exchange, some for the first time in their lives will vote for a politician (republican) that wants to repeal it!!!!
HA.......Karma is a BIOTCH
How would a Political group go about getting the Personal Information to send out voter registration cards for people who sign up fo ACA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr -Lily- 24,877
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte 5 hr africhaiti 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr uSUCK 6,179
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 6 hr Forever in pain 95
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 8 hr swedenforever 70
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 8 hr AZTRO1 265
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 22 hr bombs over mexico 164
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:56 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:56PM
Broncos defeat Raiders, clinch first-round bye
ESPN 5:03 PM
Broncos stomp Raiders, clinch 1st-round bye
Yahoo! Sports 5:03 PM
Broncos cruise, earn AFC's No. 2 seed
Bleacher Report 5:05 PM
Did the Chargers Choke Away Playoff Berth in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 7:56 PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders