“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12408 Mar 31, 2014
Party of the rich: In Congress, it's the Democrats
Associated Press By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER

WASHINGTON (AP)— Republicans are the party of the rich, right? It's a label that has stuck for decades, and you're hearing it again as Democrats complain about GOP opposition to raising the minimum wage and extending unemployment benefits.

But in Congress, the wealthiest among us are more likely to be represented by a Democrat than a Republican. Of the 10 richest House districts, only two have Republican congressmen. Democrats claim the top six, sprinkled along the East and West coasts. Most are in overwhelmingly Democratic states like New York and California....
http://news.yahoo.com/party-rich-congress-dem...

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12409 Mar 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Party of the rich: In Congress, it's the Democrats
Brian,

deflection, twist and distortion never has worked all that well for the Republicans now has it!

Republicans have historically cut taxes and bowed down to corporate puppet masters and the nations wealthiest....

Everyone knows Democrats are more likely to obtain and or hold a degree in higher learning (college education) and with education comes earning ability.

The difference is Democrats want to help the dumbed down foxnoise viewing, Rush Limbaugh listening Republicans and tax themselves fairly and most republicans just do not get it! Because they are too busy screwing their sister and watching Hannity after a hard day of ingesting Moonshine, Methamphetamine and as many Oxycontin as they can get their hands on

Centennial, Co

#12410 Mar 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Christie is the media's candidate; he's no conservative.
Chris Christie EXEMPLIFIES the typical tyrannic, ego maniac, LIAR, REPUBLICAN, politician

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12411 Mar 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Chris Christie EXEMPLIFIES the typical tyrannic, ego maniac, LIAR, REPUBLICAN, politician
Chris Christie isn't conservative, he's a moderate and should run as a Democrat for President. The media wants him to run as a Republican an to protect Hillary.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12412 Mar 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Brian, deflection, twist and distortion never has worked all that well for the Republicans now has it!
K. Marx, Truth, quoted text and a citation helps.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans have historically cut taxes and bowed down to corporate puppet masters and the nations wealthiest....
And their employees. Conservatives cut taxes, sometimes the Republicans do too. We've got to win the Republican party first.

Cutting taxes help employers and their employees.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Everyone knows Democrats are more likely to obtain and or hold a degree in higher learning (college education) and with education comes earning ability.
The Democrats are the party of Santa Claus, government giveaways, high taxes and radical social change. Their used to be conservative Democrats but no longer.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The difference is Democrats want to help the dumbed down foxnoise viewing, Rush Limbaugh listening Republicans and tax themselves fairly and most republicans just do not get it! Because they are too busy screwing their sister and watching Hannity after a hard day of ingesting Moonshine, Methamphetamine and as many Oxycontin as they can get their hands on
The Democrats want to give you government handouts and the Republicans want to give you a job.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12413 Mar 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is YOUR solution/recommendation?
Whats wrong can't answer?
All you have offered is a scared little boy hiding incognito behind a gray box, vile and rhetorical complaining with no solutions and or dialogue!!!
TROLL behavior at it's finest
Again... You obviously pay no attention! You only rant... LOL at you.

And yes you do have that troll behavior down pat.

And just what is this stupid "hiding behind a gray box" insanity???
I'm in Grass Valley / Nevada City California! What else does a dildotroll like you really need to know???
Because I know your wimpy type from here locally, they say all the same stupid things as you do, but when called to task on their juvenile works? They stay hiden behind either their gray or blue box, and I'm sure you would do exactly the same!
So how about you just STFU with your stupid and oh so typically juvenile liberal gray box bullshit?

Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
http://www.libertymind.com/excerpt-ideals-dan...

Centennial, Co

#12414 Mar 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>K. Marx, Truth, quoted text and a citation helps.
To post the OBVIOUS need no quotes and or citation they are MY OWN WORDS and TRUTH....deflection, twist and distortion never has worked all that well for the Republicans now has it!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
And their employees. Conservatives cut taxes, sometimes the Republicans do too. We've got to win the Republican party first.
Cutting taxes help employers and their employees.
Cutting taxes for the corporate environmental rapists and the top 1% while burdening the shrinking middle class is the Republican/Conservative dogma everyone with half a brain already knows that.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are the party of Santa Claus, government giveaways, high taxes and radical social change. Their used to be conservative Democrats but no longer.
Right Wing EMPTY rhetoric with-out an ounce of credibility....Tea FREAK talking points!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats want to give you government handouts and the Republicans want to give you a job.
Oh' really then why did the current batch of do NOTHING congressional Republicans kill 12 jobs bills to vote 51 TIMES to repeal a SUCCESSFUL bill that is helping MILLIONS and MILLIONS? and going to lower the deficit as part of the GDP
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12415 Mar 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The republicans will again waste a FORTUNE in the losing effort. Imagine Hillary having Colin Powell as her running mate.
There isn't a republican alive who could compete.
I would like to think that Colin Powell is smart enough not to associate himself with an " unethical, dishonest lawyer".

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12416 Apr 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Christie isn't conservative, he's a moderate and should run as a Democrat for President. The media wants him to run as a Republican an to protect Hillary.
Can't happen....even with his corruption....HE'S A GOP FAVORITE....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12417 Apr 1, 2014
Christie is the media's favorite Republican; "Karl Marx and "Go Blue Forever" don't deny, Chris is not a conservative.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12418 Apr 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Can't happen....even with his corruption....HE'S A GOP FAVORITE....
And oblamers corruption???(you praise this evil man???)
Fast & furious.
Bengahzi.
IRS.

Yeah that bridge gate stupidity? It is really off the charts, now isn't it???
You regressive liberals are so scarry stupid! It is mind blowing!

Obama’s Culture of Corruption
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-cultu...
----------

But Christie is not a Conservative favorite!!!
You can call me Dick

Denver, CO

#12419 Apr 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Can't happen....even with his corruption....HE'S A GOP FAVORITE....
Let me see if I understand you. Corruption is not a disquaifacation for the Democratic Party, but behind a Republican is.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12420 Apr 1, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
And oblamers corruption???(you praise this evil man???)
Fast & furious.
Bengahzi.
IRS.
Yeah that bridge gate stupidity? It is really off the charts, now isn't it???
You regressive liberals are so scarry stupid! It is mind blowing!
Obama’s Culture of Corruption
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-cultu...
----------
Yes, it has been great to see our President oversee our strengthening economic recovery....You Bet.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#12422 Apr 1, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I understand you. Corruption is not a disquaifacation for the Democratic Party, but behind a Republican is.
No....Not at all....I think he's a perfect republican....don't you?
You can call me Dick

Denver, CO

#12423 Apr 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> No....Not at all....I think he's a perfect republican....don't you?
I think the fine gentleman from California Senator Yee makes the perfect poster child Democrat's.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12424 Apr 1, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
Remember Christie and Obama walking arm-in-arm during the '12 campaign, along the Jersey shore after Sandy? Conservatives advocate cutting wasteful government spending, liberals like Christie plead for federal funds. A Republican governor during an intense election, Christie praised and defended Democrat Obama. Chris Christie is the kind of Republican that makes Conservatives think, too often Republicans are the party of liars.

But not this time; we're voting in the primary.

Centennial, Co

#12425 Apr 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Christie and Obama walking arm-in-arm during the '12 campaign, along the Jersey shore after Sandy? Conservatives advocate cutting wasteful government spending, liberals like Christie plead for federal funds. A Republican governor during an intense election, Christie praised and defended Democrat Obama. Chris Christie is the kind of Republican that makes Conservatives think, too often Republicans are the party of liars.
But not this time; we're voting in the primary.
You are just pizzed off STILL because the EX-TRA FAT Republican Chris Christie spoke the truth when he complimented OUR President! Get OVER it not ALL Republicans LIE all the time. But with that said, Christie is the Typical Republican LYING, tyrant, vindictive Republican politician! I do not know why the Tea Party don't love him he is exactly like them.

Funny thing about the Republicans they HATE Government but want to run it....Mind Boggling!

Oh' and do not worry your feeble little self there Brian the Democrats are going to shock you in the primary's and vote AT RECORD NUMBERS!!!! We are mobilizing like never before! We will beat the Koch brothers at their own game!
You can call me Dick

Los Angeles, CA

#12426 Apr 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just pizzed off STILL because the EX-TRA FAT Republican Chris Christie spoke the truth when he complimented OUR President! Get OVER it not ALL Republicans LIE all the time. But with that said, Christie is the Typical Republican LYING, tyrant, vindictive Republican politician! I do not know why the Tea Party don't love him he is exactly like them.
Funny thing about the Republicans they HATE Government but want to run it....Mind Boggling!
Oh' and do not worry your feeble little self there Brian the Democrats are going to shock you in the primary's and vote AT RECORD NUMBERS!!!! We are mobilizing like never before! We will beat the Koch brothers at their own game!
So how could lying Christy speak the truth when he complimented the president when he lies all the time? Your words not mine. Mind Boggling!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12427 Apr 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
No you won't. You and ilk prescribe to everything they do.

Centennial, Co

#12428 Apr 2, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
So how could lying Christy speak the truth when he complimented the president when he lies all the time? Your words not mine. Mind Boggling!
Yes, it is Mind Boggling.....But then again not really.....Republicans have a need to be spoon fed their mis-information by a talking head on FoxNoise....

I SAID or TYPED

"Get OVER it not ALL Republicans LIE all the time."

No where did I say Christie "lies all the time"

But Christie is the Typical Republican, Tyrant, Vindictive, FAILURE politician. He fits the GOP to a TEE kinda like his EX-TRA LARGE STUFFED SUIT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denver tar 7 hr LuvH 1
Denver tar? (Aug '11) 7 hr Blackeee 5
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 hr Reverend Alan 4,400
last post wins! (Feb '11) 13 hr mr goodwrench 24,749
Internet Marketing Benefits 17 hr Scambo Mc C note 1
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. 18 hr Madam Kelly Brooker 6
The Media in Ferguson should be Fair, Balanced,... Wed FOX knews 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]