All hail ye The Great Society!
Were not quite there.......yet!
You can call me Dick

United States

#12445 Apr 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
All you are accomplishing is showing
fine folks that read this thread how incredibly STUPID you are READ.....and COMPREHEND......
Again and AGAIN No Where did I say Chris Christie "Lies all the time"
Damn not only are you DUMB you're a right wing nut too boot! I guess they go hand in hand although....So never mind
Oh my Karl you exceed my expectations. I know the blue balls stupid bar is set exceptionally low for you, and you continuously fail to reach it.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12446 Apr 4, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Karl you exceed my expectations. I know the blue balls stupid bar is set exceptionally low for you, and you continuously fail to reach it.
The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before The Affordable Care ACT, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since the Affordable Care Act was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once. No thanks to the Republican Party.

Insurance rates are increasing at the slowest rate in a decade, and more Americans are insured than ever before.

Thank God America has Democrats to fix REPUBLICAN FAILURE every time in the History of this GREAT NATION.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12447 Apr 4, 2014
The Affordable Care Act will be the Republicans WORST nightmare and maybe not like you think......

Under the terms of an agreement announced this week the political group Alliance of Good Government will mail voter registration forms to 6.5 million people who applied for Health Insurance via the online exchange.

I wonder how many Republicans, Independents and Democrats for that matter that got insurance through the online exchange, some for the first time in their lives will vote for a politician (republican) that wants to repeal it!!!!

HA.......Karma is a BIOTCH
You can call me Dick

United States

#12448 Apr 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Affordable Care Act will be the Republicans WORST nightmare and maybe not like you think......
Under the terms of an agreement announced this week the political group Alliance of Good Government will mail voter registration forms to 6.5 million people who applied for Health Insurance via the online exchange.
I wonder how many Republicans, Independents and Democrats for that matter that got insurance through the online exchange, some for the first time in their lives will vote for a politician (republican) that wants to repeal it!!!!
How would a Political group go about getting the Personal Information to send out voter registration cards for people who sign up fo ACA?

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12449 Apr 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
How does it feel to suck on my sweaty nut sack?
Tea Bagger FREAK!
So you do know what it means to be a Teabagee.

projecting

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12450 Apr 5, 2014
<quoted text>
How would a Political group go about getting the Personal Information to send out voter registration cards for people who sign up fo ACA?
They provided the information while sighing up for Health Insurance! DUH......

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12451 Apr 5, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do know what it means to be a Teabagee.
No, I do not know what is means to be a "Teabagee"
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
projecting
Leave the psychology up to those of us with degrees in the field!
You can call me Dick

United States

#12452 Apr 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
They provided the information while sighing up for Health Insurance! DUH......
Which part of Personal Information do you not understand. Are you really that ufcken stupid or did you take a class at Denver Metro to get that way.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12453 Apr 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> CITE your SOURCE
----------
<quoted text> CITE your SOURCE
----------
<quoted text> POTENTIALLY, FIGURATIVELY and LITERALLY
----------
<quoted text> We have been through this before HE RESIGNED!!! and Hundreds of thousands of Americans KEPT their Jobs when the Republicans wanted to see them homeless, jobless and destitute.
----------
<quoted text> Regardless of your denial the ECONOMY has and is IMPROVING!!!
----------
<quoted text> CITE your SOURCE all the Republicans have done is resist EVERYTHING even their OWN Ideas.......PATHETIC and DISGUSTING, UN-AMERICAN, DOMESTIC TERRORIST, PARASITES! and you defend them......
LOL... I’ve cited repeatedly and proven every claim I have made. adn you make claims like "99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!” Lying like the party you defend.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12454 Apr 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Obamacare is America’s worst nightmare! FORCING everyone to buy PERSONAL health insurance and bankrupting America.

In the end American’s will repeal obamacare and Obama will go down in history as the worst American President.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12455 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> No, I do not know what is means to be a "Teabagee"
<quoted text> Leave the psychology up to those of us with degrees in the field!
You seem know what a TebaggER is, since you use the term.

Now figure out what a TeabaggEE is, since it is you.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12456 Apr 6, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is America’s worst nightmare! FORCING everyone to buy PERSONAL health insurance and bankrupting America.
In the end American’s will repeal obamacare and Obama will go down in history as the worst American President.
The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before The Affordable Care ACT, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since the Affordable Care Act was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once. No thanks to the Republican Party. Insurance rates are increasing at the slowest rate in a decade, and more Americans are insured than ever before. Thank God America has Democrats to fix REPUBLICAN FAILURE every time in the History of this GREAT NATION.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12457 Apr 6, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I’ve cited repeatedly and proven every claim I have made. adn you make claims like "99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!” Lying like the party you defend.
All the Republicans have done is resist EVERYTHING even their OWN Ideas.......PATHETIC and DISGUSTING, UN-AMERICAN, DOMESTIC TERRORIST, PARASITES! and you defend them......

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12458 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem know what a TebaggER is, since you use the term.
Now figure out what a TeabaggEE is, since it is you.
Why don't you fill us in.....Do tell, what is the meaning of your little "words"

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12459 Apr 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), which aimed to boost voter registration, people applying for public assistance—DMV customers—and NOW the ACA must be offered the chance to register to vote. That means every state insurance exchange, as well as the federal exchange, will need to ask people whether they want to register. The numbers have been very impressive, nationally between 4-6 MILLION people have registered to vote via the ACA registration process.

Again, how many of these newly insured folks do you think will vote to repeal their insurance?

To Summarize.... A Win, Win for Democrats and a HUGE LOSS for the Regressive, Repressive, Republicans

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12460 Apr 6, 2014
I can't figure out the Regressive, Repressive, Republican reluctance to Raise the Minimum Wage....

Raising the minimum wage is good for business, a key Republican constituency. The CEO of Costco, who pays his full-time workers an average of $45,000 per year, says he gets lower turnover, more loyalty and better productivity by paying them liveable wages. Trader Joe's, Starbucks, Stride Rite, Dansko, Eileen Fisher and many other major American companies pay better than minimum wage and are pressing Congress for an increase in the federal minimum wage. McDonalds and Wal-Mart have nothing to fear. A minimum wage increase will bring them more business. Why? Guess who eats at McDonalds and shops at Wal-Mart.

But then Raising the Minimum Wage is a Democratic Idea so of COURSE the Domestic Terrorist Republican Party MUST appose it even though as we have seen the Republicans appose EVERYTHING that would HELP the American People......Disgraceful!!!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#12461 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The American healthcare system was a disgraceful mess before The Affordable Care ACT, leaving growing numbers of people uncovered in a system of unchecked and runaway wasteful costs. Since the Affordable Care Act was passed the standard has changed and we are moving toward humane coverage, like every other advanced nation. And the costs and delivery systems are finally subject to at least the beginnings of a discussion about costs and results. Sanity and humanity prevailed, for once. No thanks to the Republican Party. Insurance rates are increasing at the slowest rate in a decade, and more Americans are insured than ever before. Thank God America has Democrats to fix REPUBLICAN FAILURE every time in the History of this GREAT NATION.
According to the looney left broken promises lead to a better health care system..

You can keep your Doctor. PERIOD
You can keep your Policy. PERIOD
Your family's health care costs will be $ 2500/year lower

Level 1

Location hidden

#12462 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you fill us in.....Do tell, what is the meaning of your little "words"
Do you know what a Teabagger is, since you use it?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12463 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the looney left broken promises lead to a better health care system..
You can keep your Doctor. PERIOD
You can keep your Policy. PERIOD
Your family's health care costs will be $ 2500/year lower
According to the Radical Right, Regressive, Repressive, Republicans ONLY the Wealthy White Privileged should have Health Insurance....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr The_Box 19,630
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 7 hr Reverend Alan 3,226
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 7 hr Independent1 1,316
News Denver neighbor groups concerned about future o... Thu olo 1
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at Thu joanNYadoptees 1
Welcome to Red's Parlour (Sep '12) Apr 22 Simply_Red 144
casual sex in denver Apr 22 shooligan 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]