Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12369 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question however, how did Obama cut anything when the YOY budget INCREASED?
Looney left smoke and mirrors
Typical Republican response.....When LOSING call names......

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12370 Mar 30, 2014
We need to go back to the Clinton era tax rates. There were more jobs created then than during the Reagan and both Bush's combined during their time in office.Bill must have gotten it right.Hillary 2016!!

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12371 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Republican response.....When LOSING call names......
What's the thread header?

Second, did Obama get his increase in taxes on the 1% or not?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12372 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
All "Blue" did was type "Chris Christie"
And you go on this "Bridge-gate" rant......Telling, very telling.....Must have struck a nerve.
They are very sensitive at the thought of having seriously....no one, attractive and eager to run in 2016.....the thought of an asskicking from Hillary, is looking more and more in their future.....it make's them crazy.....you know, more than normal....

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12373 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
We need to go back to the Clinton era tax rates. There were more jobs created then than during the Reagan and both Bush's combined during their time in office.Bill must have gotten it right.Hillary 2016!!
That is false. It's about equal.

And Reagan was given a worse economy by Carter.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12374 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense. Obama asked for an increase in taxes of the 1% and got it.
Now you want more and you think Republicans are liars?
Adam, may i ask, how you see our economy doing?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12375 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the thread header?
Second, did Obama get his increase in taxes on the 1% or not?
I started this THREAD....Thank you all the same.....

President Obama got a watered down increase.....Like I said, we need to tax the top 1% at a rate of 39.6% like it was in the Clinton era NOT 35% and more loopholes....What the Republicans want would be in effect a tax cut...UNACCEPTABLE....The already shrinking middle and lower class SHOULD NOT take the brunt of the Republican FAILURE to not raise the tax rate on their puppet masters!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12376 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a Republican ALIVE that introduced any Bill that created "smaller, cost controlled government" and you will win
Show me ANY Republican President in modern history that signed ANY Bill into Law that Created "smaller, smarter, cost controlled government"
I support President Obama because he took over at a time when the previous Republican leadership had created an insurmountable complete FAILURE and The United States IS on the mend! Thanks to the DEMOCRATS! even with the obstructionist, un-American, defiant Domestic Terrorist radicals blocking conceivable positive move.
Hey stupid???
Smaller government means Republicans too!!!
Your juvenile attacks? They are exactly that... juvenile and oh so liberal stupid!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12377 Mar 30, 2014
Correction

* the already HURTING middle and lower class*

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12378 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is false. It's about equal.
And Reagan was given a worse economy by Carter.
The tax rates are NOT "about equal" the tax rate for Americas top 1% is roughly 35% and many loopholes to avert paying their share!

The difference between Reagan and Obama is Reagan had a Democratic congress that wanted to fix the economy

Obama has a Republican Congress that wants FAILURE!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12379 Mar 30, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid???
Smaller government means Republicans too!!!
Your juvenile attacks? They are exactly that... juvenile and oh so liberal stupid!!!
Why does the Republican party ALWAYS cry "Government" is the problem......But then turn around and EXPAND GOVERNMENT?

Adam 36
Level 1

Location hidden

#12380 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I started this THREAD....Thank you all the same.....
President Obama got a watered down increase.....Like I said, we need to tax the top 1% at a rate of 39.6% like it was in the Clinton era NOT 35% and more loopholes....What the Republicans want would be in effect a tax cut...UNACCEPTABLE....The already shrinking middle and lower class SHOULD NOT take the brunt of the Republican FAILURE to not raise the tax rate on their puppet masters!
No he did not, he got everything he wanted on thew 1%.

Joe Wilson was right, Obama lied.
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12381 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does the Republican party ALWAYS cry "Government" is the problem......But then turn around and EXPAND GOVERNMENT?
Aaahhh... maybe because the (R) are corrupt too!!! Duuuhhh. Your stupidity is an amazing thing indeed!

You STUPID liberals are the ones who believe that government is the answer to all problems... when government is the biggest problem this Nation has!!! That would be both (D) & (R)
You demorat lemming moron!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12382 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The tax rates are NOT "about equal" the tax rate for Americas top 1% is roughly 35% and many loopholes to avert paying their share!
The difference between Reagan and Obama is Reagan had a Democratic congress that wanted to fix the economy
Obama has a Republican Congress that wants FAILURE!
You completely ignorant liar!
It has been a demorat majority govt. since the day that POS oblamer took office! With all three branches his first two years, and two branches afterward! And you crybaby moron liberals blame his total failure on the Republicans???
You are just like oblamer! Nothing but irresponsible blaming liars!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12383 Mar 30, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely ignorant liar!
It has been a demorat majority govt. since the day that POS oblamer took office! With all three branches his first two years, and two branches afterward! And you crybaby moron liberals blame his total failure on the Republicans???
You are just like oblamer! Nothing but irresponsible blaming liars!!!
Whats with the hostility? I bet you are one of those pizzed off road ragers aren't you....How many teeth have you knocked out of yer' ole' lady's face lately?

Tea party fanatics like Senators Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, who donít give a flying FU.... about the adverse consequences of their actions are the ruination of the republican party.

Obama had to fix a colossal Republican FAILURE for the first two years of his first term....After the 2010 mid-term elections the Tea Party Domestic Terrorist infiltration held the republicans and the country hostage by doing NOTHING except filibustering at record levels even when it would have helped OUR nation or it was their Idea to begin with. And all you Crazed methamphetamine using, pill popping, Tea Party Domestic Terrorists can do is blame the President and Liberals who by the way saved this nation from more Republican FAILURE ala McCANT and or Rmoney...So thank your lucky stars there little fella'

And remember Hillary 2016

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12384 Mar 31, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Chris Christie......
I hope Christie runs against Hillary for the Democratic Party nomination. He's no conservative.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12385 Mar 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
GOP candidate for Calif. governor is sex offender, served decade in jail for manslaughter http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/27/re... From the Republicans ONLY source for Information no less
Anyone can run for office, he didn't (and won't) get the nomination.

How do you like the way Obama keeps delaying the Obamacare mandates? He's like us, delay, defund and repeal.

Level 7

Location hidden

#12386 Mar 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I hope Christie runs against Hillary for the Democratic Party nomination. He's no conservative.
And you don't know, what party he is in?
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12387 Mar 31, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> And you don't know, what party he is in?
That statement shows us all, just how naive and plain ignorant you liberals truly are!!!
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12388 Mar 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with the hostility? I bet you are one of those pizzed off road ragers aren't you....How many teeth have you knocked out of yer' ole' lady's face lately?
So typically liberal hypocritical!!! LOL
You are exactly what you claim to hate, you self loathing moron liberal regressive buffoon!
LOL at you!

Tyrannical leftist govt. is the problem... both (D) & (R)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 15 min _FLATLINE-------- 26,425
News Subscribers Snatch Up 'Hamilton' Tickets 17 hr Horsed 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Jan 20 June VanDerMark 58,746
-Can-nabis -co-caine- he-roin op-ium ecs-tasy c... Jan 20 Pour volee 1
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Jan 19 ThomasA 7
Kale Cuoco? Jan 19 SYLNTGRNIZPPL 2
Review: Downtown Denver Jan 19 DENVER COLORADO 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages