Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12340 Mar 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>.LMAO at dupes like YOU
<quoted text>
Because you have NO defense of the right wing domestic terrorist LACK of policy ON ANYTHING you resort to juvenile tactic's. Very predictable for a right wing NUT
You poor, poor liberal moron!!!

The Republicans are the party of liars??????????
How about this, you lemming morons!

How about the demorats???

Harry Reid Funneled $17K in Campaign Funds to Granddaughter
http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/harry-reid-fun...

Anti-NRA California Democrat Indicted on Gun Trafficking Charges
Recently released charges against California state Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) indicate that Americans may have a new model for hypocrisy and corruption and politics.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/anti-nra-calif...

Charlotte mayor faces corruption charges, resigns
Cannon was arrested Wednesday and accused of accepting more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city. He resigned Wednesday evening, less than six months after taking office.

It was a stunning fall for the 47-year-old Democrat who had risen from the city's public housing projects to become a successful businessman and politician.
http://www.wect.com/story/25086059/charlotte-...

Well now,,, If you can't trust a demorat? Just who can you trust???
Liberal demorat HYPOCRISY at its finest!!!

And the word is? There's more to come,,, there may still be a chance to save this country from oblamer and his moron lemmings!!!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12341 Mar 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.....This Don W. South fellow must have studied the republican doctrine and memorized it.
Troll:
1) An old, unattractive gay liberal demorat man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

2) One who purposely and deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12342 Mar 27, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll:
1) An old, unattractive gay liberal demorat man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.
2) One who purposely and deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
I see you have no problem with your identity. Good thing to know who you are....

A BLUE BOX TROLL

I started this thread in 2011 and over 12300 post later it is still true

Republicans the party of LIARS!

So you can quit with your projection and admit you are the TROLL...LOSER

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12343 Mar 27, 2014
Tea Party Republican Conservative Domestic Terrorists are extremely mentally deranged....

Tea Party Republican LIARS exhibit behaviors and unbalances, not unlike most mental disabilities they seem to be wholly unaware of their condition, even to the point of incessant denial.

Unchecked, the Tea Partiers next level may grow into a syndrome reminiscent of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda who are political conservatives and the Conservative Germans and Italians in the 1930's to the 1940's, or as in the conservative movement of the Christian Reformation and Crusades.

Tea Party fanatics are Domestic Terrorists mentally deranged and dangerous to the American Way of FREEDOM and LIBERTY for ALL
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12344 Mar 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Tea Party Republican Conservative Domestic Terrorists are extremely mentally deranged....
Tea Party Republican LIARS exhibit behaviors and unbalances, not unlike most mental disabilities they seem to be wholly unaware of their condition, even to the point of incessant denial.
Unchecked, the Tea Partiers next level may grow into a syndrome reminiscent of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda who are political conservatives and the Conservative Germans and Italians in the 1930's to the 1940's, or as in the conservative movement of the Christian Reformation and Crusades.
Tea Party fanatics are Domestic Terrorists mentally deranged and dangerous to the American Way of FREEDOM and LIBERTY for ALL
See item 12 on post 12331
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12345 Mar 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>

I started this thread in 2011 and over 12300 post later it is still true
Republicans the party of LIARS!
I see that you are a blind liberal lemming!
So I will post it again for the ignorant like you!!!

You poor, poor liberal moron!!!

The Republicans are the party of liars??????????
How about this, you lemming morons!

How about the demorats???

Harry Reid Funneled $17K in Campaign Funds to Granddaughter
http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/harry-reid-fun ...

Anti-NRA California Democrat Indicted on Gun Trafficking Charges
Recently released charges against California state Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) indicate that Americans may have a new model for hypocrisy and corruption and politics.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/anti-nra-calif ...

Charlotte mayor faces corruption charges, resigns
Cannon was arrested Wednesday and accused of accepting more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city. He resigned Wednesday evening, less than six months after taking office.

It was a stunning fall for the 47-year-old Democrat who had risen from the city's public housing projects to become a successful businessman and politician.
http://www.wect.com/story/25086059/charlotte -...

Well now,,, If you can't trust a demorat? Just who can you trust???
Liberal demorat HYPOCRISY at its finest!!!

And the word is? There's more to come,,, there may still be a chance to save this country from oblamer and his moron lemmings!!!

Karl??? Your blindness and worship for the most corrupt administration ever is mind blowing... and just pure stupid!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12346 Mar 28, 2014
The Democrats are the party of corruption.

4 Democratic lawmakers either arrested or raided by the FBI in quick succession

10:37 AM 03/27/2014
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/27/4-democrati...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12347 Mar 28, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>

Karl??? Your blindness and worship for the most corrupt administration ever is mind blowing... and just pure stupid!!!
I see you are STILL in complete denial....CONSERVATISM is DEAD! WAKE UP!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12351 Mar 28, 2014
GOP candidate for Calif. governor is sex offender, served decade in jail for manslaughter

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/27/re...

From the Republicans ONLY source for Information no less
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12352 Mar 28, 2014
liberal douchebag
A Democrat, social parasite, or self-described 'progressive' who feels more comfortable having others do their thinking for them. The vast majority of positions espoused by liberal douchebags are merely re-repeatings of things heard from other, more vociferous liberal douchebags. Liberal douchebags are incapable of logical thinking. There are only three requirements for being a liberal douchebag:

1. You must be superior to all others (and you must incessantly announce your perceived intelligence to the point where everyone knows you are actually a liberal douchebag, i.e. "Liberals are smarter because of the direct ingestion of same-sex genitalia."

2. You must not have any ACTUAL accomplishments in life. Anyone who has actually accomplished anything in life would have nothing to do with a liberal douchebag social parasite.

3. You MUST be untalented AND hateful to become a liberal douchebag.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12353 Mar 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are STILL in complete denial....CONSERVATISM is DEAD! WAKE UP!!!!
You lemming moron... you live in complete denial of any and all truth!!!

Denial
The psychological shadow of dishonesty, it is the willing exchange of the truth for a lie, because the lie is more palatable.

liberal cocksuckers
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Eric Holder, Monica Lewinsky, Harry Reid, Gloria Allred, Valerie Jarret, George Sorros, Al Franken, Barney Frank, Keith Ellison, Chuck Schumer, Ron Emanuel, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Debby Wasserman Schultz, Al Gore, John Kerry, Andy Stern, Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary "Dyke" Clinton, David Axlerod, Lisa Merkowsky, Maxine Waters, Richard Trumka, Jerry Brown, Bill DeBlasio, Tom Harkin, Dick Durban, Mary Landrieu, Elizabeth Warren

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12354 Mar 28, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You lemming moron... you live in complete denial of any and all truth!!!
Denial
The psychological shadow of dishonesty, it is the willing exchange of the truth for a lie, because the lie is more palatable.
liberal cocksuckers
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Eric Holder, Monica Lewinsky, Harry Reid, Gloria Allred, Valerie Jarret, George Sorros, Al Franken, Barney Frank, Keith Ellison, Chuck Schumer, Ron Emanuel, Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Debby Wasserman Schultz, Al Gore, John Kerry, Andy Stern, Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary "Dyke" Clinton, David Axlerod, Lisa Merkowsky, Maxine Waters, Richard Trumka, Jerry Brown, Bill DeBlasio, Tom Harkin, Dick Durban, Mary Landrieu, Elizabeth Warren
I see you are STILL a COWARD Republican sympathizer TROLL hiding incognito behind a blue box....

I wouldn't want to register either if I were a REPUKE!

Hers is a list of the Republicans responsible for SHUTTING DOWN the Federal Government COSTING the American people 38 MILLION dollars for NOTHING..

Lamar Alexander, Kelly Ayotte, John Barrasso, Roy Blunt, John Boozman, Scott Brown, Richard Burr, Saxby Chambliss, Dan Coats, Tom Coburn, Thad Cochran, Susan Collins, Bob Corker, John Cornyn, Mike Crapo, Jim DeMint , John Ensign, Mike Enzi, Lindsey Graham, Chuck Grassley, Orrin Hatch, John Hoeven, Kay Bailey Hutchison, Jim Inhofe, Johnny Isakson, Mike Johanns, Ron Johnson, Mark Kirk, Jon Kyl , Mike Lee, Richard Lugar , John McCain , Mitch McConnell, Jerry Moran, Lisa Murkowski, Rand Paul , Rob Portman, Jim Risch, Pat Roberts, Marco Rubio, Jeff Sessions, Richard Shelby, Olympia Snowe, John Thune , Pat Toomey, Dave Vitter, Roger Wicker

47 GOOD FOR NOTHING COMMUNIST REPUBLICAN TRAITORS.......and 47 REASONS to vote DEMOCRAT November 2014!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12355 Mar 29, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Democrats are the party of corruption.
4 Democratic lawmakers either arrested or raided by the FBI in quick succession
10:37 AM 03/27/2014
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/27/4-democrati...
Chris Christie......
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12356 Mar 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Chris Christie......
Bridge Gate is the stupidest thing to have ever graced the TV oblamer owned media!
All just to cover up the major crimes committed by the demorat party...
and liberal idiots like you eat it all up like candy!
Yes oblamer was elected with the totally ignorant and completely stupid voters!
As proven with stupidity like Bridge Gate being the top story, when the demorats are running guns and many other major FELONY crimes!!!

Stupid is??? As liberal regressive does!!!
amen

Martin, TN

#12357 Mar 29, 2014
liars=democrats

scandal after scandal

keep following sheep and learn chinese

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12358 Mar 30, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Bridge Gate is the stupidest thing to have ever graced the TV
All "Blue" did was type "Chris Christie"

And you go on this "Bridge-gate" rant......Telling, very telling.....Must have struck a nerve.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12359 Mar 30, 2014
Tea Party Domestic Terrorists are dumbed-down radicals. They think Sarah Palin is intelligent and itís the media's fault that she looks so stupid. They think Reagan was fiscally Conservative even though he tripled the deficit. They watch Fox News religiously, and think Glenn Beck is credible. They protest higher taxes even though taxes have gone down for 95% of working families. etc...etc...

Voting republican would be one of the stupidest actions a reasonable American would EVER make!

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12360 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Tea Party Domestic Terrorists are dumbed-down radicals. They think Sarah Palin is intelligent and itís the media's fault that she looks so stupid. They think Reagan was fiscally Conservative even though he tripled the deficit. They watch Fox News religiously, and think Glenn Beck is credible. They protest higher taxes even though taxes have gone down for 95% of working families. etc...etc...
Voting republican would be one of the stupidest actions a reasonable American would EVER make!
Obama claimed it was unpatriotic but increased the National Debt by $ 7 Trillion and you blame Republicans and the Tea Party who want smaller, smarter, cost controlled government?

How anyone could still support the Liar of the Year is risible.
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12361 Mar 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
All "Blue" did was type "Chris Christie"
And you go on this "Bridge-gate" rant......Telling, very telling.....Must have struck a nerve.
Yes liberal lemming moron, it most certainly did strike a nerve!
The... you've got to be kidding me, you stupid immoral lemming freak liberal nerve!!!
But every single thing that you post/lie on the pages strikes that nerve!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12362 Mar 30, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama claimed it was unpatriotic but increased the National Debt by $ 7 Trillion and you blame Republicans and the Tea Party who want smaller, smarter, cost controlled government?
How anyone could still support the Liar of the Year is risible.
Show me a Republican ALIVE that introduced any Bill that created "smaller, cost controlled government" and you will win

Show me ANY Republican President in modern history that signed ANY Bill into Law that Created "smaller, smarter, cost controlled government"

I support President Obama because he took over at a time when the previous Republican leadership had created an insurmountable complete FAILURE and The United States IS on the mend! Thanks to the DEMOCRATS! even with the obstructionist, un-American, defiant Domestic Terrorist radicals blocking conceivable positive move.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tree Land Christmas Trees (Dec '11) 7 hr PeteHasBigTits 11
last post wins! (Feb '11) 8 hr Maverick 808 25,102
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr GayleWood 21,500
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 16 hr WeTheSheeple 4,363
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices Fri Sori 11
Open Borders Have Crushed Our Immigration Court... Fri mjjcpa 2
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Fri LePoop 168
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]