Republicans the party of LIARS

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12326 Mar 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..."our economy is already in the dumps"?.....beyond, OUTTA TOUCH.....or, just more lies, in order to sell the teaparty House republican obstruction in Congress......
Do you know how many Americans have dropped out of the job market and are no longer considered "unemployed" since Obama came to office?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12327 Mar 25, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know how many Americans have dropped out of the job market and are no longer considered "unemployed" since Obama came to office?
Do you know how frightenley uninformed about our economy, you are?.....Why even post, if your this clueless?
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#12328 Mar 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know how frightenley uninformed about our economy, you are?.....Why even post, if your this clueless?
Do you have any idea how completely ignorant you really are, and how stupid you look posting such ignorance as this above??? Why even post, if your this completely ignorant???
Do you have any clue to what the U-6 unemployment rate is??? You oblamer lemming moron!
Here, let me help you, the inept!!!

Current U-6 Unemployment Rate is 13.5% BLS and 18.6% Gallup
Current U-6 Unemployment Rate:
For February 2014 the official U-6 unemployment rate fell from 13.5% to 13.1%. But the independently produced Gallup equivalent called the “Underemployment Rate” disagrees and is at 17.5% down from 18.6% last month. But there still is a whopping 3.4% differential between Gallup and BLS on supposedly the same data!

What is U-6?
U-6 is a broader measure of unemployment including discouraged workers and many consider U-6 to be”the Real Unemployment Rate”
http://unemploymentdata.com/current-u6-unempl...

Liberal regressive naivety, and just pure ignorance is mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12329 Mar 25, 2014
Read a F*CKING NEWSPAPER BUSINESS SECTION, YOU TWIT........
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12330 Mar 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
From the left winged oblamer government media complex???
No wonder you are so ignorant!!! LMAO at you.

The U.S. FED Printing $85 Billion Per Month of “Stimulus”
http://www.netadvisor.org/2012/12/12/the-u-s-...

Because you are obviously a oblamer lemming moron! That article I posted means that our economy is fake, created out of thin air (like what's between your ears) and when this non-existant money comes around??? Can you say 'HYPER INFLATION'... you moron!!!
GBA-reedom

Saint Marys, OH

#12331 Mar 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What a classy remark. Did a right wing nut say, "If you like your plan, you can keep it or if you like your doctor you can keep him, or that you cost will go down $2500 per household"?
Here's a little guide to help you find some other answers to serious questions.

"The List"

DON W SOUTH wrote:

Here is how libs & demos operate:
16 TACTICS LIBS USE TO AVOID DEBATING THE ISSUES
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka You're a Racist etc.)
2. Distracting (aka Pivoting aka Changing the Subject
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Accuse conservatives of being bullies when they express their views
5. It's a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. IT'S SPAM-DON'T READ IT
8. Its George Bush's fault.
9. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.
10. Nobody cares about this anymore
11. SPEW HATE WHILE ATTEMPTING REBUTTAL.
12. Belittle & demonize your adversary.
13. Always the same, aye _____? When you have nothing intelligent to add, you will still always say something really stupid and off point.
14. ATTACK THE MESSENGER
15. LIE
16. TALK AROUND THE SUBJECT
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12332 Mar 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You really need to look beyond the newspaper business section and learn how unemployment is measured and reported, other wise....Well you look like a TWIT.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12333 Mar 26, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
From the left winged oblamer government media complex???
No wonder you are so ignorant!!! LMAO at you.
SOoooo who owned the media complex before Obama was president????? George W.?????? or are you so use to FoxNoise proclaiming they are the only "real news" when they are the ONLY media outlet to EVER spend millions defending their right to LIE and call it news.....LMAO at dupes like YOU
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are obviously a oblamer lemming moron! That article I posted means that our economy is fake, created out of thin air (like what's between your ears) and when this non-existant money comes around??? Can you say 'HYPER INFLATION'... you moron!!!
Because you have NO defense of the right wing domestic terrorist LACK of policy ON ANYTHING you resort to juvenile tactic's. Very predictable for a right wing NUT

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12334 Mar 26, 2014
GBA-reedom wrote:
<quoted text>
What a classy remark. Did a right wing nut say, "If you like your plan, you can keep it or if you like your doctor you can keep him, or that you cost will go down $2500 per household"?
Here's a little guide to help you find some other answers to serious questions.
"The List"
DON W SOUTH wrote:
Here is how libs & demos operate:
16 TACTICS LIBS USE TO AVOID DEBATING THE ISSUES
1. Ad Hominem (Name-Calling aka You're a Racist etc.)
2. Distracting (aka Pivoting aka Changing the Subject
3. Somebody Else Did It Before (aka Two Wrongs Make a Right)
4. Accuse conservatives of being bullies when they express their views
5. It's a Far-Right Conspiracy (Or The Koch Brothers Did It)
6. You Heard That on Faux News
7. IT'S SPAM-DON'T READ IT
8. Its George Bush's fault.
9. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY.
10. Nobody cares about this anymore
11. SPEW HATE WHILE ATTEMPTING REBUTTAL.
12. Belittle & demonize your adversary.
13. Always the same, aye _____? When you have nothing intelligent to add, you will still always say something really stupid and off point.
14. ATTACK THE MESSENGER
15. LIE
16. TALK AROUND THE SUBJECT
WOW.....This Don W. South fellow must have studied the republican doctrine and memorized it.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12335 Mar 26, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how completely ignorant you really are, and how stupid you look posting such ignorance as this above??? Why even post, if your this completely ignorant???
Do you have any clue to what the U-6 unemployment rate is??? You oblamer lemming moron!
Here, let me help you, the inept!!!
Current U-6 Unemployment Rate is 13.5% BLS and 18.6% Gallup
Current U-6 Unemployment Rate:
For February 2014 the official U-6 unemployment rate fell from 13.5% to 13.1%. But the independently produced Gallup equivalent called the “Underemployment Rate” disagrees and is at 17.5% down from 18.6% last month. But there still is a whopping 3.4% differential between Gallup and BLS on supposedly the same data!
What is U-6?
U-6 is a broader measure of unemployment including discouraged workers and many consider U-6 to be”the Real Unemployment Rate”
http://unemploymentdata.com/current-u6-unempl...
Liberal regressive naivety, and just pure ignorance is mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!
Read some REAL statistics and quit listening to Rush Limpwrist, Hannity and the like......Your perspective on life will increase dramatically!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

But then again you probably won't like BLS statistics because republicans think Government is the problem.......But then turn around and want to run it.......does that make sense to anyone that thinks rationally?

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#12336 Mar 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Like the New York Times? Lol heehee left wing hacked posers.
What a dollar would buy you in 2007 would cost you a dollar fifteen today. That is 15% inflation.
This is why people on minimum wage are really feeling the squeeze and you've only yourself to blame (by the way you vote and who you demagogue). You made your bed, sleep in it.
Oh by the way, blue used to be the color of the republican party before the trolls hijacked it. Nothing lasts forever.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12337 Mar 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Leftists aren't able to conduct civil discourse. See the quote above for proof.
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12338 Mar 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Read some REAL statistics and quit listening to Rush Limpwrist, Hannity and the like......Your perspective on life will increase dramatically!
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
But then again you probably won't like BLS statistics because republicans think Government is the problem.......But then turn around and want to run it.......does that make sense to anyone that thinks rationally?
Hey stupid as a stick! You obviously have no idea what the differences are of U-2 & U-6 unemployment statistics... but that is no surprise! See as how oblamer was elected with the stupid vote, and that is who you obviously voted for.
And I will leave that same response for your other completely ridiculous and childish kicking and screaming posts above!

Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.
The truth? It has no moron, oblamer loving liberal friends...
You oblamer loving liberal morons are the epitome of ignorance and lies in its purest form!!!
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12339 Mar 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD! I personally have donated over $5,000.00 to STOP the millionaire Oil Barron's from destroying the Ogallala aquifer. Millions upon Millions of Americans depend on this water to stay pristine so farmers can grow crops and we can EAT.
This proposed Canadian oil refuge pipeline would with-out doubt leak and contaminate the Nations largest aquifer.
Not to mention the thousands of Farmers that would lose their land.
The Republicans want Government out of their lives unless they want your LAND for the Corporate Oil THIEF LIAR THUGS.
The question begs to be asked, will Berry have the stones to rebuff the Ketstone pipe line now that it is not an election-year with a need to satisfy environmentalists?
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12340 Mar 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>.LMAO at dupes like YOU
<quoted text>
Because you have NO defense of the right wing domestic terrorist LACK of policy ON ANYTHING you resort to juvenile tactic's. Very predictable for a right wing NUT
You poor, poor liberal moron!!!

The Republicans are the party of liars??????????
How about this, you lemming morons!

How about the demorats???

Harry Reid Funneled $17K in Campaign Funds to Granddaughter
http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/harry-reid-fun...

Anti-NRA California Democrat Indicted on Gun Trafficking Charges
Recently released charges against California state Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) indicate that Americans may have a new model for hypocrisy and corruption and politics.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/anti-nra-calif...

Charlotte mayor faces corruption charges, resigns
Cannon was arrested Wednesday and accused of accepting more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city. He resigned Wednesday evening, less than six months after taking office.

It was a stunning fall for the 47-year-old Democrat who had risen from the city's public housing projects to become a successful businessman and politician.
http://www.wect.com/story/25086059/charlotte-...

Well now,,, If you can't trust a demorat? Just who can you trust???
Liberal demorat HYPOCRISY at its finest!!!

And the word is? There's more to come,,, there may still be a chance to save this country from oblamer and his moron lemmings!!!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Penn Valley, CA

#12341 Mar 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW.....This Don W. South fellow must have studied the republican doctrine and memorized it.
Troll:
1) An old, unattractive gay liberal demorat man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.

2) One who purposely and deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12342 Mar 27, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll:
1) An old, unattractive gay liberal demorat man who hits on young men, and cannot seem to understand that they want nothing to do with him.
2) One who purposely and deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
I see you have no problem with your identity. Good thing to know who you are....

A BLUE BOX TROLL

I started this thread in 2011 and over 12300 post later it is still true

Republicans the party of LIARS!

So you can quit with your projection and admit you are the TROLL...LOSER

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12343 Mar 27, 2014
Tea Party Republican Conservative Domestic Terrorists are extremely mentally deranged....

Tea Party Republican LIARS exhibit behaviors and unbalances, not unlike most mental disabilities they seem to be wholly unaware of their condition, even to the point of incessant denial.

Unchecked, the Tea Partiers next level may grow into a syndrome reminiscent of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda who are political conservatives and the Conservative Germans and Italians in the 1930's to the 1940's, or as in the conservative movement of the Christian Reformation and Crusades.

Tea Party fanatics are Domestic Terrorists mentally deranged and dangerous to the American Way of FREEDOM and LIBERTY for ALL
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12344 Mar 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Tea Party Republican Conservative Domestic Terrorists are extremely mentally deranged....
Tea Party Republican LIARS exhibit behaviors and unbalances, not unlike most mental disabilities they seem to be wholly unaware of their condition, even to the point of incessant denial.
Unchecked, the Tea Partiers next level may grow into a syndrome reminiscent of the Taliban and Al-Qaeda who are political conservatives and the Conservative Germans and Italians in the 1930's to the 1940's, or as in the conservative movement of the Christian Reformation and Crusades.
Tea Party fanatics are Domestic Terrorists mentally deranged and dangerous to the American Way of FREEDOM and LIBERTY for ALL
See item 12 on post 12331
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

#12345 Mar 28, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>

I started this thread in 2011 and over 12300 post later it is still true
Republicans the party of LIARS!
I see that you are a blind liberal lemming!
So I will post it again for the ignorant like you!!!

You poor, poor liberal moron!!!

The Republicans are the party of liars??????????
How about this, you lemming morons!

How about the demorats???

Harry Reid Funneled $17K in Campaign Funds to Granddaughter
http://www.newsmax.com/thewire/harry-reid-fun ...

Anti-NRA California Democrat Indicted on Gun Trafficking Charges
Recently released charges against California state Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco) indicate that Americans may have a new model for hypocrisy and corruption and politics.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/anti-nra-calif ...

Charlotte mayor faces corruption charges, resigns
Cannon was arrested Wednesday and accused of accepting more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city. He resigned Wednesday evening, less than six months after taking office.

It was a stunning fall for the 47-year-old Democrat who had risen from the city's public housing projects to become a successful businessman and politician.
http://www.wect.com/story/25086059/charlotte -...

Well now,,, If you can't trust a demorat? Just who can you trust???
Liberal demorat HYPOCRISY at its finest!!!

And the word is? There's more to come,,, there may still be a chance to save this country from oblamer and his moron lemmings!!!

Karl??? Your blindness and worship for the most corrupt administration ever is mind blowing... and just pure stupid!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 15 min Respect71 38,403
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) 13 hr Bosoito 21
News Nude man in high heels causes lockdown (Apr '07) 14 hr Darker Than Night 26
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Sat Melquiades Estrada 64
last post wins! (Feb '11) Fri Icnoptnthis 26,034
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu Sydna 668
Best Bud Prices Jul 21 truth 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages