Republicans the party of LIARS

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#12279 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The entire Republican platform revolves around LIES, racist, misogynistic, and homophobic policies. That's why they can't get elected dogcatcher without gerrymandering Billionaire Corporate raiders backing them and making it impossible for a minority to vote in a district that isn't predominantly white which is racist itself. But they sure love to spin that Democrat = Freeloader SCHIT, don't they? The FACT is RED STATES are the least educated and the poorest in the nation. They take in more federal handouts than they pay in federal taxes. FACT. So, basically, it's the RED STATES that scrounge off of BLUE STATES. Look it up. Google it. A FACT is a FACT. Republicans freeload off Democrats who are, generally, more educated and wealthier. Spinning it doesn't make it any less of a fact. Only those educated on Fox News are fooled.
BULLCRAP! LIES, racist, misogynistic, and homophobic policies abound on both sides of the aisle and you know it.
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12280 Mar 15, 2014
All those people who say that the ACA is not affordable, they need to cancel their cell phone and cable!!

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12283 Mar 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Karl, you speak the truth...but, your talents and knowledge are wasted here .......
I know Go Blue, but the more places I can point out the Republican fallacies the better.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12284 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Koch Brothers ....
Climate change activist and billionaire Tom Steyer, a vocal opponent of Keystone XL, has vowed to spend $100 million to make climate change a key issue in the 2014 midterm elections.
http://www.siliconbeat.com/2014/03/13/tom-ste...

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12285 Mar 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Climate change activist and billionaire Tom Steyer, a vocal opponent of Keystone XL, has vowed to spend $100 million to make climate change a key issue in the 2014 midterm elections.
http://www.siliconbeat.com/2014/03/13/tom-ste...
GOOD! I personally have donated over $5,000.00 to STOP the millionaire Oil Barron's from destroying the Ogallala aquifer. Millions upon Millions of Americans depend on this water to stay pristine so farmers can grow crops and we can EAT.

This proposed Canadian oil refuge pipeline would with-out doubt leak and contaminate the Nations largest aquifer.

Not to mention the thousands of Farmers that would lose their land.

The Republicans want Government out of their lives unless they want your LAND for the Corporate Oil THIEF LIAR THUGS.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12286 Mar 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Climate change activist and billionaire Tom Steyer, a vocal opponent of Keystone XL, has vowed to spend $100 million to make climate change a key issue in the 2014 midterm elections.
http://www.siliconbeat.com/2014/03/13/tom-ste...
The difference between Tom Steyer and the Koch brothers is what they stand for!

The Koch brothers want to buy congress so they can run their corporations with out any Government over see....Unregulated so they can pollute and destroy our climate with out regard for humans or wildlife republicans look the other way and vote for their OWN demise!

Tom Steyer wants to preserve the environment we will leave our kids and the future of our land and water is vital to ALL OF US!
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12287 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your or You're
Again conservatives as a whole aren't all that bright! Turn off foxNOISE and brush up on YOUR English!
The BLS or Bureau of Labor Statistics has nothing to do with RED states being TAKERS it is simple demographics..
Republicans like Paul Ryan demonize his own voter base the uneducated, moonshine swillin', welfare suckin', pill poppin', foxNOISE IDIOT
So DICK have another snort, pop another pill and get back when YOU'RE coherent......if ever!
Karl,

If you were educated, you would be able to look at BLS data and see that red state welfare is nothing more than blue balls talking points mixed with pixe dust and unicorn farts. So have another hit on that community crack pipe, and suck on mad dog and get back when you think you have a clue!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12288 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
GOOD! I personally have donated over $5,000.00 to STOP the millionaire Oil Barron's from destroying the Ogallala aquifer.
Good for you, if only you had the money. Tom Steyer is a hedge fund billionaire, he serves investors but the Koch brothers serve consumers like you and me.

.
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Millions upon Millions of Americans depend on this water to stay pristine so farmers can grow crops and we can EAT.
Didn't you get to the cafeteria before they stopped serving breakfast?

.
KarlVIIIII wrote:
This proposed Canadian oil refuge pipeline would with-out doubt leak and contaminate the Nations largest aquifer.
You'd prefer to help railroad billionaires like Warren Buffett and have bigger spills. Oil pipelines are safer than trains.

.
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Not to mention the thousands of Farmers that would lose their land. The Republicans want Government out of their lives unless they want your LAND for the Corporate Oil THIEF LIAR THUGS.
Their land is right where they left it, those farmers weren't lost but Karl is.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12290 Mar 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, if only you had the money.
What?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers serve consumers like you and me.
Complete BULLSCHIT

I think it's important to get some historical perspective on the Koch family. Before they invented the Teabaggers, these two basically invented the Libertarian Party back in the 1971, a pretty short time after their daddy Fred Koch's invention, the John Birch Society, had been read out of Republican politics for being too crazy. Their granddaddy Harry Koch, a Dutch-born scam artist deeply involved with the railroads and like kind thievery, pretty close to single-handedly invented the cult of laissez-faire capitalism in America.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get to the cafeteria before they stopped serving breakfast?
What?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil pipelines are safer than trains.
More republican LIES...the FACT is Between 2002 and 2012, there were a total of 129 reported incidents of crude oil spills on U.S. railroads compared with a total of 1,849 reported pipeline incidents in the same period.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Their land is right where they left it
What do you mean "where they left it" Their land would be seized by the Corporate Oil LIARS under eminent domain with-out regard for the generations upon generations of American farmers that grow YOUR food.

Brian, who do you support Canadian Oil Barron's or American Farmers? Clean water or the filthiest oil in the world running through your back yard?

I say leave this environmental disaster on the north side of the boarder there is NOTHING in it for the U.S.

The proposed Keystone pipeline would bring the worlds worst, filthiest oil right smack across our country to be sold to China.....Again NOTHING in it for the U.S. with the exception of a disaster in the making!
Turbo

Albuquerque, NM

#12291 Mar 16, 2014
Hysterical....that guy actually thinks the Koch brothers have the consumer in mind in a manner other than raping our wallets

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12292 Mar 16, 2014
Turbo wrote:
Hysterical....that guy actually thinks the Koch brothers have the consumer in mind in a manner other than raping our wallets
Being oblivious to facts and rational thought is a republican prerequisite. The Koch Brothers buy the right wing vote and uneducated foxNOISE viewers believe in voting for their own demise. SAD.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12293 Mar 16, 2014
Just like Tom Steyer, billionaire hedge fund manager, buys left wing vote. The Koch Brothers made their fortune from Koch Industries, American manufacturing; the left hates American workers and their employers.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12294 Mar 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Koch Brothers made their fortune from Koch Industries, American manufacturing; the left hates American workers and their employers.
Are you flipping serious or just completely STUPID?

Koch Industries, is a major polluter that's involved with just about every kind of unsustainable industry - oil, gas, coal, chemicals, cattle, forestry, and synthetics

Why do you think the hate regulations?

They're behind much of the right wing organizing that won Republicans the majority across the states and in the House through extremely well-funded misinformation campaigns of such front organizations as Americans for Prosperity (Tea Party)

the Koch's have developed an enormous propaganda machine who's goal is to corrupt American politics to reward their pollution-based enterprise

And DUPES like Brian defend them.

The right hates PAYING workers a livable wage, and do not care if the destroy the planet while they exploit WORKING AMERICANS
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12295 Mar 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you flipping serious or just completely STUPID?
Koch Industries, is a major polluter that's involved with just about every kind of unsustainable industry - oil, gas, coal, chemicals, cattle, forestry, and synthetics
Why do you think the hate regulations?
They're behind much of the right wing organizing that won Republicans the majority across the states and in the House through extremely well-funded misinformation campaigns of such front organizations as Americans for Prosperity (Tea Party)
the Koch's have developed an enormous propaganda machine who's goal is to corrupt American politics to reward their pollution-based enterprise
And DUPES like Brian defend them.
The right hates PAYING workers a livable wage, and do not care if the destroy the planet while they exploit WORKING AMERICANS
You are one psycho freak!!!
And just how many of these products that you claim are destroying this world, and you also claim to hate do you use daily??? Including your computer to spread your vile asinine ignorance and hypocrisy???
Liberalism? It is a very strange and very dangerous mental disorder!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12296 Mar 17, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one psycho freak!!!
And just how many of these products that you claim are destroying this world, and you also claim to hate do you use daily??? Including your computer to spread your vile asinine ignorance and hypocrisy???
Liberalism? It is a very strange and very dangerous mental disorder!!!
...Hillary in 2016.....
Hotkarl

United States

#12297 Mar 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The proposed Keystone pipeline would bring the worlds worst, filthiest oil right smack across our country to be sold to China.....Again NOTHING in it for the U.S. with
oil is used to make the plastic like your buttplug.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12298 Mar 17, 2014
John McCain is running around like a Nee-Con on steroids hoping for WWIII after Russia accessed Crimea

The United States overthrows one government after another.
Here's the short list:

* Spanish-American War 1898
* World War I 1917-1918
* World War II 1941-1945
* Puerto Rican Revolt 1950
* Korean War 1950-1953
* First Indochina War 1950-1954
* Vietnam War 1953-1975
* Laotian Civil War 1953-1975
* Lebanon Crisis 1958
* Congo Crisis 1960-1965
* Bay of Pigs (Cuba) 1961
* Colombian Conflict 1964-present
* Invasion of Dominican Republic 1965-1966
* War in Bolivia (Execution of Che Guevara) 1966-1967
* Korean DMZ Conflict 1966-1969
* Cambodian Civil War 1970-1975
* Soviet War in Afghanistan 1979-1989
* First Gulf of Sidra 1981
* Lebanese Civil War 1982-1984
* Invasion of Grenada 1983
* Action in Gulf of Sidra 1986
* Bombing of Libya 1986
* Operation Ernest Will (Iran-Iraq War) 1977-1978
* Second Gulf of Sidra Incident 1989
* Invasion of Panama 1989-1990
* Persian Gulf War 1990-1991
* Iraq No-Fly Zones (Iraq-Kurdish Conflict) 1991-2003
* Operation Restore Hope (Somali Civil War) 1992-1994
* Bosnian War (Yugoslav Wars) 1993-1995
* Operation Uphold Democracy (Haiti) 1994-1995
* Operation Infinite Reach (al-Qaeda) 1998
* Kosovo War (Yugoslav Wars) 1999
* War in Afghanistan (War on Terror) 2001-2011 (ongoing)
* Operation Enduring Freedom-Philippines (War on Terror) 2002-present
* Operation Enduring Freedom-Horn of Africa (War on Terror) 2002-present
* Second Liberian Civil War 2003
* Iraq War (War on Terror) 2003-present
* War in Northwest Pakistan (War on Terror) 2004-present
* War in Somalia (War on Terror and Somali Civil War) 2006-2009
* Operation Enduring Freedom-Trans-Sahara (War on Terror) 2007-present
* Al-Qaeda Insurgency in Yemen (War on Terror) 2010-present
* Libyan Civil War (Arab Spring) 2011
* Lordís Resistance Army Insurgency (Africa) 2011-present
* Mali intervention 2013 - present
* Indiscriminate drone strikes in 10 countries - present

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12299 Mar 17, 2014
These Obama haters always conveniently forget how Bush completely ignored the Russian actions in Georgia. They're hypocrites, to not apply the same metric to Bush as they now apply to Obama.

Why does FoxNoise and these Righty-Tighty Red State Retards, these Chickenhawk traitors, idolize and kiss Vlad the Purloiner's ass like they're on his payroll

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12300 Mar 17, 2014
Russia can and will do whatever it want's The U.S. can't stop Putin. President Obama is walking a thin line with the Republicans screaming Sanctions, Send Troops, Stop Putin. WE CAN'T Europe has to cut ties with Russia stop buying their oil and gas. That could be a boom for the U.S. if we could find a way to get Liquefied Natural Gas to them in a efficient manner. The U.S. is now the worlds largest exported of oil. Look at this as a chance to MAKE MONEY not WAR

All Russia has to do is dump their US Treasury Bonds and except any other currency besides the dollar for their oil and gas and our economy is toast.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12301 Mar 17, 2014
Other than NATO implications...Why would we involve ourselves in the Crimea/Russia situation at all? Russian Navy has had bases there for over 200 years,,,,,And now, John McCain is calling for a military response....Thank the Lord, he will never be President.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Wondering 5,888
News Lakewood man defends refusal to bake wedding ca... 1 hr Roguespearee 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 22,921
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 4 hr Respect71 85
Murderous White Cops 5 hr Easter 19
Ann Coulter Brings the Sting of Truth to Califo... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
Ferguson Had Riots San Francisco Just More of t... 16 hr Culture Auditor 3
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages