“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12273 Mar 12, 2014
Koch Brothers slammed for lying Obamacare Ad That Hurts Americans

http://egbertowillies.com/2014/02/27/koch-bro...

Here is the TRUTH about Julie Boonstra Obamacare reality.
It is false that she could not find a plan with her doctor. AFP confirms she has.
While in the ad she says the costs are unaffordable, her premiums dropped from $1100/month to $571/month. That is a saving of $6,348 per year.

Her maximum out of pocket with Obamacare is $6,350. That is $2 more that her savings in premiums alone. It does not include many other savings.

Her Obamacare policy offers her protections she did not have before.

Her policy cannot be rescinded.

Her policy does not have a maximum cap any longer.

There are no further charges. In other words, unlike what is said in the ad, her costs are known, deterministic, and will not bankrupt her.

Her old policy did not have those protections. None ever did before Obamacare and that is why the plutocracy hates Obamacare. Patients must come first.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12275 Mar 13, 2014
The IDIOTS on FoxNews (also known as LIARS) are praising their republican candidate that barely squeaked out a special election victory in Florida the other day as a "Referendum" on how blasting away and LYING about the ACA is the best way to win the mid-term elections....

Well I got news for you their LYING candidate won in a district that has been predominately republican for over 40 years and he BARELY won.

So I personally hope they continue on with this LOSING strategy. IT WILL BACKFIRE

Congressional Republicans may believe itís wise to spend the next several months running this LYING platform: Vote GOP and theyíll fight to take health care benefits AWAY from MILLIONS of AMERICANS who otherwise will have to go without.

Iím not a campaign strategist, but this sounds like a LOSING proposition.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#12276 Mar 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The IDIOTS on FoxNews (also known as LIARS) are praising their republican candidate that barely squeaked out a special election victory in Florida the other day as a "Referendum" on how blasting away and LYING about the ACA is the best way to win the mid-term elections.... Well I got news for you their LYING candidate won in a district that has been predominately republican for over 40 years and he BARELY won. So I personally hope they continue on with this LOSING strategy. IT WILL BACKFIRE Congressional Republicans may believe itís wise to spend the next several months running this LYING platform: Vote GOP and theyíll fight to take health care benefits AWAY from MILLIONS of AMERICANS who otherwise will have to go without. Iím not a campaign strategist, but this sounds like a LOSING proposition.
Jolly was a fossil fuel lobbyist before he ran against climate change mitigation; he never denied being a denier.

Truth will out.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12277 Mar 14, 2014
The entire Republican platform revolves around LIES, racist, misogynistic, and homophobic policies. That's why they can't get elected dogcatcher without gerrymandering Billionaire Corporate raiders backing them and making it impossible for a minority to vote in a district that isn't predominantly white which is racist itself. But they sure love to spin that Democrat = Freeloader SCHIT, don't they? The FACT is RED STATES are the least educated and the poorest in the nation. They take in more federal handouts than they pay in federal taxes. FACT. So, basically, it's the RED STATES that scrounge off of BLUE STATES. Look it up. Google it. A FACT is a FACT. Republicans freeload off Democrats who are, generally, more educated and wealthier. Spinning it doesn't make it any less of a fact. Only those educated on Fox News are fooled.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12278 Mar 15, 2014
Karl, you speak the truth...but, your talents and knowledge are wasted here .......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12279 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The entire Republican platform revolves around LIES, racist, misogynistic, and homophobic policies. That's why they can't get elected dogcatcher without gerrymandering Billionaire Corporate raiders backing them and making it impossible for a minority to vote in a district that isn't predominantly white which is racist itself. But they sure love to spin that Democrat = Freeloader SCHIT, don't they? The FACT is RED STATES are the least educated and the poorest in the nation. They take in more federal handouts than they pay in federal taxes. FACT. So, basically, it's the RED STATES that scrounge off of BLUE STATES. Look it up. Google it. A FACT is a FACT. Republicans freeload off Democrats who are, generally, more educated and wealthier. Spinning it doesn't make it any less of a fact. Only those educated on Fox News are fooled.
BULLCRAP! LIES, racist, misogynistic, and homophobic policies abound on both sides of the aisle and you know it.
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12280 Mar 15, 2014
All those people who say that the ACA is not affordable, they need to cancel their cell phone and cable!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12283 Mar 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Karl, you speak the truth...but, your talents and knowledge are wasted here .......
I know Go Blue, but the more places I can point out the Republican fallacies the better.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12284 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Koch Brothers ....
Climate change activist and billionaire Tom Steyer, a vocal opponent of Keystone XL, has vowed to spend $100 million to make climate change a key issue in the 2014 midterm elections.
http://www.siliconbeat.com/2014/03/13/tom-ste...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12285 Mar 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Climate change activist and billionaire Tom Steyer, a vocal opponent of Keystone XL, has vowed to spend $100 million to make climate change a key issue in the 2014 midterm elections.
GOOD! I personally have donated over $5,000.00 to STOP the millionaire Oil Barron's from destroying the Ogallala aquifer. Millions upon Millions of Americans depend on this water to stay pristine so farmers can grow crops and we can EAT.

This proposed Canadian oil refuge pipeline would with-out doubt leak and contaminate the Nations largest aquifer.

Not to mention the thousands of Farmers that would lose their land.

The Republicans want Government out of their lives unless they want your LAND for the Corporate Oil THIEF LIAR THUGS.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12286 Mar 15, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Climate change activist and billionaire Tom Steyer, a vocal opponent of Keystone XL, has vowed to spend $100 million to make climate change a key issue in the 2014 midterm elections.
The difference between Tom Steyer and the Koch brothers is what they stand for!

The Koch brothers want to buy congress so they can run their corporations with out any Government over see....Unregulated so they can pollute and destroy our climate with out regard for humans or wildlife republicans look the other way and vote for their OWN demise!

Tom Steyer wants to preserve the environment we will leave our kids and the future of our land and water is vital to ALL OF US!
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#12287 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your or You're
Again conservatives as a whole aren't all that bright! Turn off foxNOISE and brush up on YOUR English!
The BLS or Bureau of Labor Statistics has nothing to do with RED states being TAKERS it is simple demographics..
Republicans like Paul Ryan demonize his own voter base the uneducated, moonshine swillin', welfare suckin', pill poppin', foxNOISE IDIOT
So DICK have another snort, pop another pill and get back when YOU'RE coherent......if ever!
Karl,

If you were educated, you would be able to look at BLS data and see that red state welfare is nothing more than blue balls talking points mixed with pixe dust and unicorn farts. So have another hit on that community crack pipe, and suck on mad dog and get back when you think you have a clue!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12288 Mar 15, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
GOOD! I personally have donated over $5,000.00 to STOP the millionaire Oil Barron's from destroying the Ogallala aquifer.
Good for you, if only you had the money. Tom Steyer is a hedge fund billionaire, he serves investors but the Koch brothers serve consumers like you and me.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Millions upon Millions of Americans depend on this water to stay pristine so farmers can grow crops and we can EAT.
Didn't you get to the cafeteria before they stopped serving breakfast?

KarlVIIIII wrote:
This proposed Canadian oil refuge pipeline would with-out doubt leak and contaminate the Nations largest aquifer.
You'd prefer to help railroad billionaires like Warren Buffett and have bigger spills. Oil pipelines are safer than trains.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Not to mention the thousands of Farmers that would lose their land. The Republicans want Government out of their lives unless they want your LAND for the Corporate Oil THIEF LIAR THUGS.
Their land is right where they left it, those farmers weren't lost but Karl is.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12290 Mar 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, if only you had the money.
What?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Koch brothers serve consumers like you and me.
Complete BULLSCHIT

I think it's important to get some historical perspective on the Koch family. Before they invented the Teabaggers, these two basically invented the Libertarian Party back in the 1971, a pretty short time after their daddy Fred Koch's invention, the John Birch Society, had been read out of Republican politics for being too crazy. Their granddaddy Harry Koch, a Dutch-born scam artist deeply involved with the railroads and like kind thievery, pretty close to single-handedly invented the cult of laissez-faire capitalism in America.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you get to the cafeteria before they stopped serving breakfast?
What?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil pipelines are safer than trains.
More republican LIES...the FACT is Between 2002 and 2012, there were a total of 129 reported incidents of crude oil spills on U.S. railroads compared with a total of 1,849 reported pipeline incidents in the same period.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Their land is right where they left it
What do you mean "where they left it" Their land would be seized by the Corporate Oil LIARS under eminent domain with-out regard for the generations upon generations of American farmers that grow YOUR food.

Brian, who do you support Canadian Oil Barron's or American Farmers? Clean water or the filthiest oil in the world running through your back yard?

I say leave this environmental disaster on the north side of the boarder there is NOTHING in it for the U.S.

The proposed Keystone pipeline would bring the worlds worst, filthiest oil right smack across our country to be sold to China.....Again NOTHING in it for the U.S. with the exception of a disaster in the making!
Turbo

Albuquerque, NM

#12291 Mar 16, 2014
Hysterical....that guy actually thinks the Koch brothers have the consumer in mind in a manner other than raping our wallets

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12292 Mar 16, 2014
Turbo wrote:
Hysterical....that guy actually thinks the Koch brothers have the consumer in mind in a manner other than raping our wallets
Being oblivious to facts and rational thought is a republican prerequisite. The Koch Brothers buy the right wing vote and uneducated foxNOISE viewers believe in voting for their own demise. SAD.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

#12293 Mar 16, 2014
Just like Tom Steyer, billionaire hedge fund manager, buys left wing vote. The Koch Brothers made their fortune from Koch Industries, American manufacturing; the left hates American workers and their employers.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12294 Mar 16, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Koch Brothers made their fortune from Koch Industries, American manufacturing; the left hates American workers and their employers.
Are you flipping serious or just completely STUPID?

Koch Industries, is a major polluter that's involved with just about every kind of unsustainable industry - oil, gas, coal, chemicals, cattle, forestry, and synthetics

Why do you think the hate regulations?

They're behind much of the right wing organizing that won Republicans the majority across the states and in the House through extremely well-funded misinformation campaigns of such front organizations as Americans for Prosperity (Tea Party)

the Koch's have developed an enormous propaganda machine who's goal is to corrupt American politics to reward their pollution-based enterprise

And DUPES like Brian defend them.

The right hates PAYING workers a livable wage, and do not care if the destroy the planet while they exploit WORKING AMERICANS
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12295 Mar 17, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you flipping serious or just completely STUPID?
Koch Industries, is a major polluter that's involved with just about every kind of unsustainable industry - oil, gas, coal, chemicals, cattle, forestry, and synthetics
Why do you think the hate regulations?
They're behind much of the right wing organizing that won Republicans the majority across the states and in the House through extremely well-funded misinformation campaigns of such front organizations as Americans for Prosperity (Tea Party)
the Koch's have developed an enormous propaganda machine who's goal is to corrupt American politics to reward their pollution-based enterprise
And DUPES like Brian defend them.
The right hates PAYING workers a livable wage, and do not care if the destroy the planet while they exploit WORKING AMERICANS
You are one psycho freak!!!
And just how many of these products that you claim are destroying this world, and you also claim to hate do you use daily??? Including your computer to spread your vile asinine ignorance and hypocrisy???
Liberalism? It is a very strange and very dangerous mental disorder!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12296 Mar 17, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one psycho freak!!!
And just how many of these products that you claim are destroying this world, and you also claim to hate do you use daily??? Including your computer to spread your vile asinine ignorance and hypocrisy???
Liberalism? It is a very strange and very dangerous mental disorder!!!
...Hillary in 2016.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min In Your Opinion 8,043
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 3 hr DebraE 277
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 5 hr mossy seaman 40
Review: Dave Locks N Keys Sat ConradKayson41 15
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Fri senior 623
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Jan 22 hutuokboy 33
In the White House Jan 22 Wyatt 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton