Republicans the party of LIARS

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12239 Mar 10, 2014
Now, Respect do you have ANYTHING of merit to add to the TOPIC???

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12240 Mar 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Now, Respect do you have ANYTHING of merit to add to the TOPIC???

Just waiting for you to dispute the facts I cited... But we all know that won't happen.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12241 Mar 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is a place for conversation and opinion.....I'm not an expert just educated and base my OPINION on what I read and learn through observation.....EVERYTHING I TYPE IS NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN 100% LITERALLY. A good portion of what I type is to make a POINT
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan.

So tue... so freakin' true!!!

----------

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12242 Mar 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just waiting for you to dispute the facts I cited... But we all know that won't happen.
You never cited ONE source for your ridiculous accusations

So by your transparent opaque answer it is Obviously a NO

I know it's hard to defend the republican party of LIARS

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12243 Mar 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
ACA isn’t in effect.
CITE your SOURCE
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The president keeps changing and postponing so many parts of ACA that all you can claim is it’s the worst health care law in American history.
CITE your SOUIRCE
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats lied to get it passed.
CITE your SOURCE
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They lie about the dropped Americans
CITE your SOURCE
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
they lie about the numbers now. Just like you.
CITE your SOURCE

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12244 Mar 10, 2014
Glo Bull Warming LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."
Ronald Reagan.
So tue... so freakin' true!!!
----------
To quote one of the republicans biggest LIAR'S and complete FAILURE

that is priceless

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12245 Mar 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You never cited ONE source for your ridiculous accusations

So by your transparent opaque answer it is Obviously a NO

I know it's hard to defend the republican party of LIARS
lol so your claim now is that you don't know how to read... Sorry excuse. I even provided videos.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12246 Mar 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote one of the republicans biggest LIAR'S and complete FAILURE
that is priceless
Go right ahaed and cdmpare this complete and total buffonn oblamer, to Reagan!
Go ahaed... I dare you... LMAO at you!!!
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12247 Mar 10, 2014
Here... let me start!

Exposing President Barack Obama and his Lies.
http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

Every time this POS POTUS opens its ugly mouth its a freakin' lie!!!
But that's what liberal regressives do best... they LIE.
All the time, always, and about everything.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12248 Mar 10, 2014
Politicians are the party of liars, Republicans just another brand name. Like Democrats:

Mayor Vincent C. Gray[D] knew about the illegal “shadow” campaign that helped get him elected in 2010, and personally asked a D.C. businessman for help funding the operation, federal prosecutors said Monday.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/jef...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12249 Mar 10, 2014
How about Obamacare. Now millions of middle class people who couldn't afford health insurance , now can.
----------
How about the millions who couldn't get coverage because of pre-existing conditions, now can
----------
How about the millions of people who would have been out of work if the stimulus hadn't stopped us from going into a depression.
----------
How about all those auto workers who would be on the streets if we hadn't helped.
----------
How about a growing economy and a lower unemployment rate.
----------
I could go on and on but I'm waiting for you to tell me what you republicans have done. Your "against" everything and "for" nothing.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12250 Mar 10, 2014
What's going to be devastating is when the republicans try to explain their opposition to the ACA that gives millions upon millions of Americans health care coverage some for the first time.

It's also going to be devastating for you republicans to explain to the American middle class why you favor tax cuts that overwhelmthem but never touch the tax breaks, subsidies and other perks that help the 1%

Its going to be devastating when you republicans try to explain to the working poor why they do not deserve a livable wage

Its going to devastating to the republicans when they explain to the millions and millions of legal immigrants why they appose immigration reform

It will be fun to see all the Anti-Obama rhetoric be for NOTHING but another REPUBLICAN FAILURE be sent to the GOP wasteland and join McCain Romney and all the OTHER republican LOSERS
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12251 Mar 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
How about Obamacare. Now millions of middle class people who couldn't afford health insurance , now can.
----------
How about the millions who couldn't get coverage because of pre-existing conditions, now can
----------
How about the millions of people who would have been out of work if the stimulus hadn't stopped us from going into a depression.
----------
How about all those auto workers who would be on the streets if we hadn't helped.
----------
How about a growing economy and a lower unemployment rate.
----------
I could go on and on but I'm waiting for you to tell me what you republicans have done. Your "against" everything and "for" nothing.
Delusional cockbag liberal:
An individual whose perception of reality is so distorted that no amount of logic, reason, or compassionate pleading can sway them from supporting the pathological lying and criminal oblamer administration.

And lunatic liberal... we are for FREEDOM and less Government intervention, but you inept liberals do not and cannot understand that! Because you obviously need liars like oblamer to tell you how and when to do even the simplest of things like wipe your pathetic and miserable butts!
Get Right or Get Left

Yuba City, CA

#12252 Mar 10, 2014
The liberal agenda does not understand or recognize personal sovereignty or impose strict limits on coercion by the state. It does not celebrate the genuine altruism of private charity. It does not learn history's lessons on the evils of collectivism.

What the liberal mind is passionate about is a world filled with pity, sorrow, neediness, misfortune, poverty, suspicion, mistrust, anger, exploitation, discrimination, victimization, alienation and injustice. Those who occupy this world are "workers," "minorities," "the little guy," "women," and the "unemployed." They are poor, weak, sick, wronged, cheated, oppressed, disenfranchised, exploited and victimized. They bear no responsibility for their problems. None of their agonies are attributable to faults or failings of their own: not to poor choices, bad habits, faulty judgment, wishful thinking, lack of ambition, low frustration tolerance, mental illness or defects in character. None of the victims' plight is caused by failure to plan for the future or learn from experience. Instead, the "root causes" of all this pain lie in faulty social conditions: poverty, disease, war, ignorance, unemployment, racial prejudice, ethnic and gender discrimination, modern technology, capitalism, globalization and imperialism. In the radical liberal mind, this suffering is inflicted on the innocent by various predators and persecutors: "Big Business," "Big Corporations," "greedy capitalists," U.S. Imperialists," "the oppressors," "the rich," "the wealthy," "the powerful" and "the selfish."

The liberal cure for this endless malaise is a very large authoritarian government that regulates and manages society through a cradle to grave agenda of redistributive caretaking. It is a government everywhere doing everything for everyone. The liberal motto is "In Government We Trust."
http://www.libertymind.com/excerpt-madness_26...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12253 Mar 11, 2014
Here... let me start!
Exposing President Barack Obama and his Lies.
http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies
Every time this POS POTUS opens its ugly mouth its a freakin' lie!!!
But that's what liberal regressives do best... they LIE.
All the time, always, and about everything.
....Hillary in 2016.....
Seller

Denver, CO

#12254 Mar 11, 2014
If anyone thinks one party lies more than the other they're fools.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12255 Mar 11, 2014
Get Right or Get Left wrote:
The liberal cure for this endless malaise is a very large authoritarian government that regulates and manages society through a cradle to grave agenda of redistributive caretaking. It is a government everywhere doing everything for everyone. The liberal motto is "In Government We Trust."
HYPERBOLE tea party domestic terrorist EMPTY talking points

Demonize the poor that worked out real well for Romney now didn't it!

Despicable doesn't begin to describe it. Heartless selfish, self absorbed, monsters pretty much says it. SNAP (food stamps) account for TWO PERCENT OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET AND YET THEY'RE WILLING TO TAKE FOOD OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF HUNGRY CHILDREN!!!!! Yes. Despicable, heartless, domestic terrorists, Un-American, Corporate puppet PUKES.
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12256 Mar 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Despicable doesn't begin to describe it. Heartless selfish, self absorbed, monsters pretty much says it. SNAP (food stamps) account for TWO PERCENT OF THE FEDERAL BUDGET AND YET THEY'RE WILLING TO TAKE FOOD OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF HUNGRY CHILDREN!!!!! Yes. Despicable, heartless, domestic terrorists, Un-American, Corporate puppet PUKES.
Hyperbodick:
Somebody who takes an exaggeration, a figure of speech, or a hyperbole literally as a pathetic attempt to make you sound stupid

It's ironic though how when ever somebody tries to be one, after they rebuttal, all you can hear are crickets chirping

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12257 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Hyperbodick:
Somebody who takes an exaggeration, a figure of speech, or a hyperbole literally as a pathetic attempt to make you sound stupid
It's ironic though how when ever somebody tries to be one, after they rebuttal, all you can hear are crickets chirping
Your ill-fated attempt at an educated rebuttal is priceless
Glo Bull Warming LOL

Grass Valley, CA

#12258 Mar 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And I bet that you are one of those hypocrites who cries for the 'children', while at the very same time carries a pro abortion sign!!!

hypocrite: A self-absorbed, arrogant liberal prick who constantly pisses and moans about other people doing something wrong, yet engages in such behavior anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Borders Education in The Decline and Fall ... 57 min Culture Auditor 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 2 hr Trunketeer 25,230
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 2 hr Trunketeer 4,263
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Wondering 24,128
Murderous White Cops 15 hr Lilly 22
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 17 hr Jennifer 328
Paid survey for Denver area residents (Jul '12) Fri leonard chavez 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages