Republicans the party of LIARS

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12175 Mar 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Richard Nixon LIED "I'am not a crook" (Watergate)
Ronald Reagan LIED Iran-Contra (I do not recall) George H.W. Bush LIED "Read My Lips" no new taxes George W. Bush LIED "Weapons of Mass Destruction"
Let's set Reagan aside for now, he was no fiscal conservative.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Clinton lied with "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky...."

President don't pass tax law, or declare war, they do decide foreign policy. Congress passes budgets and tax law, Bush lost reelection because he failed to keep a campaign promise.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it......A blunder yes, a Mistake yes.....Bad advise Yes
A lie, repeated over and over, because it was required to pass Obamacare through Congress. A fraudulent claim told by a con artist, If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it was the only way to get Democrats to vote for the ACA.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Did ANY Americans Die NO, Did America go to war NO Did the President turn around and do the exact opposite NO
Americans died in Obama's war in Libya; he never bothered to go to Congress for authorization like both Bush's. Americans died in Benghazi; our Ambassador to Libya among the dead.

Did a Republican President ever lose an ambassador? Carter only had one kidnapped, he's a Democrat too.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Did the President get impeached (by his OWN party) for LYING about bugging an entire Hotel to ease-drop on the Democrats YES Richard Nixon (republican) started the practice by the Republicans to LIE to the American people and they have NEVER stoped
Politicians telling lies didn't start with Nixon, and Republicans police their own; something Democrats never do.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12176 Mar 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Let's set Reagan aside for now, he was no fiscal conservative.
Why? Selling weapons to the ENEMY and LYING to the American people about it have NOTHING to do with fiscal conservatism or economic policy! REAGAN WAS A REPUBLICAN FAILURE LIAR!!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your opinions, I have mine. Clinton lied with "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky...."
Letting a ugly intern give you a quick head job IS NOT "sexual relations"!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
President don't pass tax law, or declare war, they do decide foreign policy. Congress passes budgets and tax law, Bush lost reelection because he failed to keep a campaign promise.
Presidents have the power of VETO Daddy Bush LIED and deserving got tossed on his back side!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
A lie, repeated over and over, because it was required to pass Obamacare through Congress. A fraudulent claim told by a con artist, If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it was the only way to get Democrats to vote for the ACA.
President Obama got re-elected because the Republicans have NO ONE ALIVE worthy of the office! Obama granted shouldn't have said you can keep your insurance but like I said NO ONE DIED!!!!! Unlike your last Republican FAILURE you conveniently left out!!! Bush W. "weapons of Mass Destruction" and THOUSANDS of Americans DIED because of a Republican LIE
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans died in Obama's war in Libya he never bothered to go to Congress for authorization like both Bush's.
Libya, that was a NATO action, no need for Congress!!!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans died in Benghazi; our Ambassador to Libya among the dead.
Did a Republican President ever lose an ambassador? Carter only had one kidnapped, he's a Democrat too.
The said Ambassador turned down extra security HIMSELF the Obama Administration through Many, Many witch hunts....I mean congressional hearings was cleared of ANY wrong doing!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Politicians telling lies didn't start with Nixon, and Republicans police their own; something Democrats never do.
This is inherently B.S. the Republicans LIE and do not know how to run an election let alone Govern with-out LYING "they police their own"... are you kidding me they cover-up, distort and mis-use any and all power they have.Case in point with the X-TRA FAT Chris Christie and Bridgegate!!!!!

You are amusing!!!!
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12178 Mar 6, 2014
The U.S. Embassy is located in Tripoli, Libya, and it is a Secure Location with a Detachment of United States Marines Guarding it.

Ambassador Stevens unwisely Left the Embassy in Tripoli and traveled 404 Miles as the crow flies to the American Consulate in Benghazi which was Not Secure.

Ambassador Stevens had in the past freely interacted with the people of Benghazi in the streets of the town without a guard detachment. Stevens viewed them as his friends and he had no fear of mixing with the Arab Crowds. He had done so on many occasions without incident.

Stevens had a cowboy mentality and paid for it with his life. Stevens left his USMC Guards 404 miles behind him. It wouldn't have mad any difference if he had a whole Regiment of Military Guards, he left them all in Tripoli.

Security Guard | Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya
libya.usembassy.gov ›...› About the Embassy › Job Opportunities
- Similar to Security Guard | Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya

The U.S. Embassy in Tripoli is seeking an individual for the position of Security Guard in the Regional Security Office (RSO). BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION.
Contact Information | Embassy of the United States ...
libya.usembassy.gov › About Us › About the Embassy
- Similar to Contact Information | Embassy of the United States ...
Contact Us. Welcome to the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli , Libya. We are located in Sidi Slim Area; Please park on the street and pass through security on foot ...

[ More results from libya.usembassy.gov ]

Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya - Security ...
libya.usembassy.gov › About Us › About the Embassy › Job Opportunities
The U.S. Embassy in Tripoli is seeking an individual for the position of Security Investigator in the Regional Security Office (RSO). BASIC FUNCTION OF ...
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12179 Mar 6, 2014
Map and Distance Between the Secure American Embassy in Tripoli and the Insecure American Consulate 404.21 Miles away in Benghazi

Tripoli, Libya <~~~~~~~~~~> Benghazi, Libya 404 Miles

http://www.distancefromto.net/between/Tripoli...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12180 Mar 6, 2014
The Republicans not only HATE Women and the Disadvantaged they now Hate VETERANS

Yesterday the Senate Republicans killed the Veterans Jobs Act so they could vote for the 50th, FIFTIETH time to repeal the ACA

We need to replace and repeal EVERY Republican in D.C.
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12181 Mar 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Republicans not only HATE Women and the Disadvantaged they now Hate VETERANS
Yesterday the Senate Republicans killed the Veterans Jobs Act so they could vote for the 50th, FIFTIETH time to repeal the ACA
Amen!! The Republicans are All Kochsuckers, and if we don't get rid of them, they are going to take away everything the working class and the middle class fought to get decades ago....
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12182 Mar 6, 2014
The Koch Brothers are taking over the country, they already OWN most of the Republicans in State Legislatures....

The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.htm... - Similar to The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party - The New York Times
Aug 28, 2010 ... This weekend, the scene shifted to Washington, where the avatars of oppressed white Tea Party America, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, were ...
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12183 Mar 6, 2014
Grover Norquist, The Billionaires Best Friend

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/gro...
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12185 Mar 6, 2014
Unelected King of America Grover Norquist Rules the Republ;icans in Congress with an Iron Fist..

These GOP Wimps have delegated the Power vested in them by the Voters to the Koch Brothers' Stooge Grover Norquist.

This is a National Disgrace..

Americans for Tax Reform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans_for_Tax_Refor... - Similar to Americans for Tax Reform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The organization is known for its "Taxpayer Protection Pledge", which asks candidates for federal ... In the 112th Congress serving in years 2011 and 2012, all but six of the 242 ... All except 13 sitting Republicans have signed the pledge, while three ... ATR's president Grover Norquist has written about the importance of the ...

Grover Norquist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Norquist - Similar to Grover Norquist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... of 47 Senate Republicans had signed ATR's "Taxpayer Protection Pledge",... lower houses of the 113th Congress: from 41 to 39 in the Senate, and from 238 to "fewer than .... He is their leader.
[ More results from en.wikipedia.org ]
[PDF]

The Taxpayer Protection Pledge Signers 112th ...
s3.amazonaws.com/atrfiles/files/.../072911-fe... - Similar to The Taxpayer Protection Pledge Signers 112th ...
Taxpayer Protection Pledge. I,_____, pledge to the taxpayers of the (____ district of the) state of ______ and to the American people that I will: ONE, oppose ...

Who Is Grover Norquist And What Is His Pledge?- Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/who-is-grover-norquis... ...- Similar to Who Is Grover Norquist And What Is His Pledge?- Business Insider
Dec 1, 2012 ... The Incredible Life Of Grover Norquist, The Man Behind The GOP's Famous Tax Pledge ... The pledge has been signed by all but 16 of the incoming Republican ... and all but 12 of Republicans currently in Congress. The key ...

Republicans who have moved away from Grover Norquist's pledge ...
www.washingtonpost.com/.../republicans...have... ...- Similar to Republicans who have moved away from Grover Norquist's pledge ...
Dec 7, 2012 ... Grover Norquist's anti-tax pledge, signed by 95 percent of congressional Republicans, has held a grip over GOP lawmakers since he first ...

The Pledge: Grover Norquist's hold on the GOP - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/news/the-pledge-grover-norqui... ...
Nov 25, 2013
He is not a member of Congress, nor the holder of any public office. He's a ... And once they ...
Swamp Fox

Savannah, GA

#12186 Mar 6, 2014
Koch Stooge King Grover Norquist Holds PRIVATE Meeting with Republican Congressmen..
His Highness King Grover holds Court and gives his Republican Congressional Minions their marching orders...

Grover Norquist, House Republicans Hold Private Meeting
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../grover-norquist-ho... ...- Similar to Grover Norquist, House Republicans Hold Private Meeting
Jun 21, 2012 ... Grover Norquist, House Republicans Hold Private Meeting ... came at a time when some Republicans in Congress and elsewhere have been ...

Grover Norquist Meets With House GOP - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../grover-norquist-ho... ...- Similar to Grover Norquist Meets With House GOP - Huffington Post
Jun 22, 2012 ... In the process, anti-tax activist Grover Norquist sparked a fresh ... Norquist told reporters after meeting privately with Republicans for ... Thursday's session came at a time when some Republicans in Congress and elsewhere have ... "Norquist is here to hold feet to the fire when what we need are open minds ...

Grover Norquist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Norquist - Similar to Grover Norquist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grover Glenn Norquist (born October 19, 1956) is an American political advocate who ... the pledge was signed by 95% of all Republican members of Congress and all but one of ... In 1993, Norquist launched his Wednesday Meeting series at ATR ..... a b c d e The Pledge: Grover Norquist's hold on the GOP cbsnews.com .
facts

Plano, TX

#12187 Mar 6, 2014
Why? Selling weapons to the ENEMY and LYING to the American people about it have NOTHING to do with fiscal conservatism or economic policy! REAGAN WAS A REPUBLICAN FAILURE LIAR!!!!!

Guess you had your head in the sand like hypocrite liberals do and did not notice Fast and Furious

Letting a ugly intern give you a quick head job IS NOT "sexual relations"!!!

You and Clinton are the only ones who think getting head is not sexual relations. Clinton because he's a liar, and you because you have much less than average intelligence.

Presidents have the power of VETO Daddy Bush LIED and deserving got tossed on his back side!
President Obama got re-elected because the Republicans have NO ONE ALIVE worthy of the office! Obama granted shouldn't have said you can keep your insurance but like I said NO ONE DIED!!!!! Unlike your last Republican FAILURE you conveniently left out!!! Bush W. "weapons of Mass Destruction" and THOUSANDS of Americans DIED because of a Republican LIE

You're obviously not smart enough to know the difference between a lie and bad information. That info. was verified by the British intelligence also

Libya, that was a NATO action, no need for Congress!!!!!!

Congress had nothing to do with any of that genius

The said Ambassador turned down extra security HIMSELF the Obama Administration through Many, Many witch hunts....I mean congressional hearings was cleared of ANY wrong doing!!!!

Go back and look at the FACTS. Whether or not what you say about the security is true, the point, is your hero was aware of the violence and did NOTHING, except have his cronies lie about it later.

The fact is, you are totally immature if you actually think that ANY of our current politicians are not self serving , cheating, liars.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12188 Mar 6, 2014
Bolton:‘Our Biggest National-Security Problem Is Barack Obama’
By Eliana Johnson
March 6, 2014 11:02 AM

With the Obama administration grappling with a crisis in Ukraine, former United Nations ambassador John Bolton took the stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday and declared that the country’s “biggest national-security problem is Barack Obama.”

Bolton honed in on the terror attack in Benghazi, Libya, which he described as paradigm of President Obama’s foreign-policy failures because the president “has done nothing to avenge Chris Stevens’s death.”

“That is a terrible lesson for our adversaries,” Bolton said.“Under Barack Obama you can murder his personal representative and get away scot-free.”

He also warned that the matter will come back to haunt Hillary Clinton if, as most suspect, she launches a presidential bid in 2016.“We will be happy to tell Hillary Clinton in unmistakable terms,‘We know what difference it makes, even if you don’t,’” he said.

Bolton, who has established a political-action committee to support hawkish House and Senate candidates, bristled at the reluctance of Republican politicians in recent years to back foreign interventions and characterized the shift as a “resurgence of isolationism.”

“Ignoring our national security is the Obama doctrine,” he told the crowd.....
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/372724/b...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12189 Mar 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Just as McCain and Lindsey Graham are calling for a military reply in the Ukraine......possibly the absolute worst version of the GOP ever.....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12190 Mar 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Just as McCain and Lindsey Graham are calling for a military reply in the Ukraine......possibly the absolute worst version of the GOP ever.....
Yep, according to the Republican Neo-Con warmongering tea bagger domestic terrorist GOP the President sent troops into Crimea not Putin....

The GOP is the most disgusting Anti America organization on EARTH

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12191 Mar 7, 2014
Swamp Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!! The Republicans are All Kochsuckers, and if we don't get rid of them, they are going to take away everything the working class and the middle class fought to get decades ago....
A thriving working class America does not benefit the elitist Koch Brothers who bought and paid for the Republican Party years ago.

They depend on dumbed down Tea Party Neo-Con republicans to vote against their own best interest.

The real reason the republicans turned down the nomination of Richard Cordray has NOTHING to do with who he defended decades ago. The real reason is because he would have the ability to STOP the republicans plans to make it harder for Americans to practice their most fundamental RIGHT to VOTE

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12192 Mar 7, 2014
Republicans know damn well and good that their policies are not popular with the American people, and that they are not having any success convincing voters that giving everything to the wealthy is the path to prosperity. Instead of following the will of the people, their refusal is driving them to IMPOSE their will on the people by SUPPRESSING the vote

Nothing but Domestic Terrorist---GOP

The GOP is attacking the most fundamental American RIGHT.....Why would anyone with half a brain vote for someone who wants to trample on their most American Fundamental RIGHT?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12193 Mar 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have provided OVERWHELMING PROOF if you do not like the findings does not negate the FACT
<quoted text> I do not need a source, My life's experience is the SOURCE It is called being ALIVE and taking notice of the Conservative HYPOCRISY!
<quoted text> Oh' really what have you EVER done DIRECTLY to "stand for individual Americans and future generation's of Americans"?
Have you EVER gone to your Representatives/Congressman and told them of your pitiful existence? Your irrational and illegal belief in which people that have open to the PUBLIC business's can discriminate. Your disregard for civil liberties. Your disregard for due process. Your negligence to believe in Liberty and Justice FOR ALL....Please explain how your misguided one sided irrational thought process benefits ANYONE with the exception of YOU?
Not for "99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!” I can securely call you a liar.

“Oh' really what have you EVER done DIRECTLY to "stand for individual Americans and future generation's of Americans"?” Lol… I’m very involved in government, local, state and National, sat and currently sit on multiple community boards, so I am DIRECTLY involved.

“Have you EVER gone to your Representatives/Congressman and told them of your pitiful existence?” Mine know who I am do they know you?
“Your irrational and illegal belief in which people that have open to the PUBLIC business's can discriminate.” Are you seriously going to bring that argument here?
“ Your disregard for civil liberties.” You mean your disregard in favor of punishing a man for his religious convictions?
“Your disregard for due process.” Are you speaking of Obamacare exemptions and delays to Americans worst healthcare law in history?
“to a Your negligence to believe in Liberty and Justice FOR ALL..” Cite the expel of which you speak, or is it more lies?
“Please explain how your misguided one sided irrational thought process benefits ANYONE with the exception of YOU?” All Americans vote in their own interest. Mine is Liberty and limited government. Yours is massive government control over all, removing liberties, and lying to achieve it. That’s the difference between Americans and you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12194 Mar 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Do you ever ask the ‘WHY” question. Your demonization of republicans is getting old especially when your side hold most of the power.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12196 Mar 7, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for "99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!” I can securely call you a liar.
Typical right wing response....You do not like FACTS SOooo...deflect and project....another FAILED REPUBLICAN TACTIC!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m very involved in government, local, state and National, sat and currently sit on multiple community boards, so I am DIRECTLY involved.
Being forced to resign you position as secretary of the Trailer Park HOA does not count
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Have you EVER gone to your Representatives/Congressman and told them of your pitiful existence?” Mine know who I am do they know you?
I'm sure they do. The Patriot Act made it possible for the Government to track all of you Lunatic Domestic Terrorists.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously going to bring that argument here?
It is a perfect example of your bigot filled insane logic
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“ Your disregard for civil liberties.” You mean your disregard in favor of punishing a man for his religious convictions?
How EXACTLY was the Bigot "punished"?
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Your disregard for due process.” Are you speaking of Obamacare exemptions and delays to Americans worst healthcare law in history?
I'm speaking OF the right wing you support that is attempting to hijack and corrupt the voting process again
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“to a Your negligence to believe in Liberty and Justice FOR ALL..” Cite the expel of which you speak, or is it more lies?
SEE ABOVE
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is Liberty and limited government. Yours is massive government control over all, removing liberties, and lying to achieve it. That’s the difference between Americans and you.
Inherent heresy and complete bogus domestic terrorist talking points

Level 6

Location hidden

#12197 Mar 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Typical right wing response....You do not like FACTS SOooo...deflect and project....another FAILED REPUBLICAN TACTIC!
<quoted text> Being forced to resign you position as secretary of the Trailer Park HOA does not count
<quoted text> I'm sure they do. The Patriot Act made it possible for the Government to track all of you Lunatic Domestic Terrorists.
<quoted text> It is a perfect example of your bigot filled insane logic
<quoted text> How EXACTLY was the Bigot "punished"?
<quoted text> I'm speaking OF the right wing you support that is attempting to hijack and corrupt the voting process again
<quoted text> SEE ABOVE
<quoted text> Inherent heresy and complete bogus domestic terrorist talking points
“Typical right wing response....You do not like FACTS SOooo...deflect and project....another FAILED REPUBLICAN TACTIC!” I love facts, but you have NOTHING to support your sttatment,“99.9% of ALL charities in the U.S. receive GOVERNMENT GRANTS!!!!!!!!”

“Being forced to resign you position as secretary of the Trailer Park HOA does not count” Insults don’t change the facts.

“I'm sure they do. The Patriot Act made it possible for the Government to track all of you Lunatic Domestic Terrorists.” Insults don’t change the facts.

“It is a perfect example of your bigot filled insane logic” The is nothing bigoted about individual rights. This is the United states of America.

“How EXACTLY was the Bigot "punished"?” This is why your public schooling fails you. You do know the baker would have sold them ANYTHING ELSE in his store, just not the wedding cake because he believes his wedding cake go to husband and wife couples, not to support “gay marriage”. You are so against Liberty.

“I'm speaking OF the right wing you support that is attempting to hijack and corrupt the voting process again” I am speaking of the presidents MANY exemptions to delays to his supposed great law. The favorite so far is the forcing of insurance companies to DROP 5 million Americans from insurance and then make a one year exemption for it. Sad.
“Inherent heresy and complete bogus domestic terrorist talking points” You support obamacare, obviously not a talking point.

Cite your source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Respect71 42,770
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 7 hr Reallife cerealkilla 319
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 16 hr Assquatch 3
kinfolk mc member a snitch! 16 hr TRUTH45 1
Nicole Dubois Savage 16 hr OIAH 1
Dr Michelle Herren Prescription for White Power... Thu MasteRace 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu Zhana 683

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages