United States

#11985 Feb 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans want to KILL off Americans so they can get richer.. they voted to CUT

The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program cut by $686 million. Affects 200,000-350,000 low-income mothers and young children.

The Commodity Supplemental Food Program cut 22%. Affects at least 130,000 low income senior citizens.

The Emergency Food Assistance Program cut by $51 million.

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps) cut by $2 billion.

The Republicans do not want to extend un-employment insurance, they do not want to raise the minimum wage.......And then turn around and CUT programs that help Americans EAT

If you are not rich WHY the HELL would you vote Republican?
They didn't cut Corporate Welfare? Oh that's right, they went after the little guy.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11986 Feb 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans very first order of business in January was to introduce the "Rape Audit Bill" that would require Women that have been raped to PROVE they were "legitimately" raped by PROVING it to an IRS agent.....Is that the "Limited Government" you were talking about or how about the "Liberty" I'm confused.....
The Republicans killed the Unemployment insurance extension bill on Monday and do not want All Americans to have a livable wage so they can raise their children or Eat and speaking of eating they also do not want the same low income Americans to get Food Assistance so they can eat.
No money for you and no food.......It is the republican idea of a "strong future" and "Liberty"!!!!
Work for penny's on the dollar and don't you dare ask for help eating....you Liberal taker....Anyone who votes for this brand of Liberty" is a fricken JOKE!!!
“Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!“ If 71% of your children wanted ice cream at bed time would you allow it? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for spending increases is immoral.

“Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA” So what? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for job bill spending increases is immoral.

“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously? http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.

“NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws"” Lie… OBAMACARE is what forced over 5million Americans to be dropped from their health insurance the President said they could keep. If this isn’t true why did the president apologize and create a yearlong exemption?
“ 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!“ Cite your source.

“Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!” Now you’re a racist? How do you know the color of my skin… You’re proving to be less and less with every post.
“Remember this next time you spout off some more of your BullSCHIT!!!
Too OLD- Too WHITE- Too WIN!!!!” I’ve marked your sorry words.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11987 Feb 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans want to KILL off Americans so they can get richer.. they voted to CUT
The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program cut by $686 million. Affects 200,000-350,000 low-income mothers and young children.
The Commodity Supplemental Food Program cut 22%. Affects at least 130,000 low income senior citizens.
The Emergency Food Assistance Program cut by $51 million.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps) cut by $2 billion.
The Republicans do not want to extend un-employment insurance, they do not want to raise the minimum wage.......And then turn around and CUT programs that help Americans EAT
If you are not rich WHY the HELL would you vote Republican?
“The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.

The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!“ All that said your should be able to cite where you got your information you just spewed, right?

“READ the report it says people will not have to work the "Equivalent" hours because Part-Time workers are NOW covered! The Right conveniently leaves out the part they do like!

Since the Affordable Care Act passed into law in March 2010 the private sector has added 8.1 million jobs. That is the strongest 45 month job growth since the late 1990s and contrasts with the 3.8 million private sector jobs lost in the decade before the Affordable Care Act passed.” Cite your source connecting OBAMACARE to JOB CREATION.

“As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.”…

“Udall will be just fine as Coloradans are not as stupid as you by in large!” Thank God they are more intelligent and will vote out the congressman who tried to lie and cover up the number of Coloradans who were dropped BECAUSE of OBAMACARE (which was in fact over 350 thousand). He counts on the ignorant, like you, to re-elect him as he tries to distance himself from the worst president in history. http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Most women do not want to prove to the IRS if God for bid they are raped as the RePUKES want them to.” Whatever that means… Most Americans don’t want to prove to the IRS that they have health insurance, but under OBAMACARE they are FARCED to… This is the same organization that targeted conservative groups.

“Most Americans want comprehensive immigration reform.....The REpukes don't” Whatever that means… Most Americans (including republicans) want comprehensive immigration.

“Good Luck with your Anti-American agenda......HA” Liberty, limited government, and and the desire for a strong future is an “Anti-American agenda”?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11988 Feb 11, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't cut Corporate Welfare? Oh that's right, they went after the little guy.
In fact let government raise taxes on corporations (highest in the world btw) in addition to the federal minimum wage, and then add more regulations on them! Businesses should FLOCK here.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11989 Feb 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact let government raise taxes on corporations (highest in the world btw) in addition to the federal minimum wage, and then add more regulations on them! Businesses should FLOCK here.
The United States is the largest consumer IN THE WORLD if corporations want to sell their goods to the LARGEST consumer in the world they need to pay for the PRIVILEGE of doing business here!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11990 Feb 11, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Show what control the Executive branch has on CBO numbers?...Prove it!
2nd request.......Show what control the Executive branch has on the CBO Numbers?....Are you slow?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11991 Feb 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The United States is the largest consumer IN THE WORLD if corporations want to sell their goods to the LARGEST consumer in the world they need to pay for the PRIVILEGE of doing business here!
... Start up yours. Let's see how far you get.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11992 Feb 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO numbers are only as good as the information provided by the administration. You understand this right?
Call me anything you want but it doesn’t change the truth.
3rd Request....Please prove your claim or apologize.....

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#11993 Feb 12, 2014
karl42 wrote:
Republicans don't believe in history. How could they? To them, everything bad about the country happened on the little over three year watch of Obama. Nothing bad happened before that, during the eight years of Bush. There was no previous history before Obama. Whatever Bush did wrong, it wasn't wrong, or it didn't happen. The American people, who gave Bush a 19 percent approval rating, knew better.
Karl: You really show an ignorant grasp of current events if you consider the GOP any different than the Democrats.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#11994 Feb 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans want to KILL off Americans so they can get richer.. they voted to CUT The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program cut by $686 million. Affects 200,000-350,000 low-income mothers and young children. The Commodity Supplemental Food Program cut 22%. Affects at least 130,000 low income senior citizens. The Emergency Food Assistance Program cut by $51 million. The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps) cut by $2 billion. The Republicans do not want to extend un-employment insurance, they do not want to raise the minimum wage.......And then turn around and CUT programs that help Americans EAT If you are not rich WHY the HELL would you vote Republican?
We've got to cut wasteful government spending, identify and remove redundant programs and repeal intrusive regulations while stopping higher taxes.

We need a partner in the White House who wants to cut spending, not vilify opponents.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11995 Feb 12, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
... Start up yours. Let's see how far you get.
I already have a business I own property and lease it. I also buy/sell precious metals while being retired from a long career working for a non-profit that benefited Americas Veterans.

I "got" pretty far thanks to OUR Land of opportunity.....Don't like it, LEAVE...

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11996 Feb 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We've got to cut wasteful government spending, identify and remove redundant programs and repeal intrusive regulations while stopping higher taxes.
We need a partner in the White House who wants to cut spending, not vilify opponents.
All the right wing nut job sound bites sound pretty good....Then they get elected and don't give a DAMN about their little slogans they care for the wealthy corporate tycoons that are no better than a thief in the night and STUPID uneducated dip schits vote for them.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11998 Feb 12, 2014
Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and most talking (empty) head's at FoxNOISE keep saying The United States, President Obama to be more precise has a "spending problem" What they FAIL to mention is Federal Spending and Tax's are at a 60 year LOW http://www.cbsnews.com/news/high-taxes-actual...

The Tea FREAKS didn't want to raise the debt ceiling and shut down the Government AGAIN crying about spending......

The debt ceiling is a limit on the ability to pay obligations already incurred. The debt ceiling is not a spending issue. It’s a paying our bills issue. We have been doing this since 1917

But again STUPID people such as Brian and RespectLESS believe their BullSchit.....Un-believable

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12000 Feb 12, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to stop making spending obligations that exceed a portion of our GDP. Clinton ended at 4%, Bush at 60%, Obama at the end of his first term was at 105%.
Let's compromise and limit the debt ceiling to 30% of GDP.
The National Debt is BOND obligations payable over 30 years....the only way they could be a problem is if our population suddenly started shrinking by 20% a year, every year, for several decades....How likely is THAT?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12001 Feb 12, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to stop making spending obligations that exceed a portion of our GDP. Clinton ended at 4%, Bush at 60%, Obama at the end of his first term was at 105%.
Let's compromise and limit the debt ceiling to 30% of GDP.
We live in a fiat currency system, where the United States government can create an infinite number of dollars at no cost to meet its obligations. A Treasury bill is a promise that the government will give you US dollars–something that the United States government can produce infinitely and at no cost.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12003 Feb 12, 2014
Government cannot become insolvent with respect to obligations in its own currency.

Now if America borrowed another Country's currency why there would be a problem.

The right wants people to believe the sky is falling and it is all the Democrats fault...That is why education and more than one form of news is crucial.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12004 Feb 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 2nd request.......Show what control the Executive branch has on the CBO Numbers?....Are you slow?
http://www.cbo.gov/about/our-processes

Level 6

Location hidden

#12005 Feb 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> 3rd Request....Please prove your claim or apologize.....
http://www.cbo.gov/about/our-processes

You can't read? Figures... American public school failed you like many others.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12006 Feb 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have a business I own property and lease it. I also buy/sell precious metals while being retired from a long career working for a non-profit that benefited Americas Veterans.
I "got" pretty far thanks to OUR Land of opportunity.....Don't like it, LEAVE...
LOL... You lie.

“Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!“ If 71% of your children wanted ice cream at bed time would you allow it? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for spending increases is immoral.

“Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA” So what? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for job bill spending increases is immoral.

“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously? http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.

“NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws"” Lie… OBAMACARE is what forced over 5million Americans to be dropped from their health insurance the President said they could keep. If this isn’t true why did the president apologize and create a yearlong exemption?
“ 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!“ Cite your source.

“Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!” Now you’re a racist? How do you know the color of my skin… You’re proving to be less and less with every post.
“Remember this next time you spout off some more of your BullSCHIT!!!
Too OLD- Too WHITE- Too WIN!!!!” I’ve marked your sorry words.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12007 Feb 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
“The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.

The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!“ All that said your should be able to cite where you got your information you just spewed, right?

“READ the report it says people will not have to work the "Equivalent" hours because Part-Time workers are NOW covered! The Right conveniently leaves out the part they do like!

Since the Affordable Care Act passed into law in March 2010 the private sector has added 8.1 million jobs. That is the strongest 45 month job growth since the late 1990s and contrasts with the 3.8 million private sector jobs lost in the decade before the Affordable Care Act passed.” Cite your source connecting OBAMACARE to JOB CREATION.

“As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.”…

“Udall will be just fine as Coloradans are not as stupid as you by in large!” Thank God they are more intelligent and will vote out the congressman who tried to lie and cover up the number of Coloradans who were dropped BECAUSE of OBAMACARE (which was in fact over 350 thousand). He counts on the ignorant, like you, to re-elect him as he tries to distance himself from the worst president in history. http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Most women do not want to prove to the IRS if God for bid they are raped as the RePUKES want them to.” Whatever that means… Most Americans don’t want to prove to the IRS that they have health insurance, but under OBAMACARE they are FARCED to… This is the same organization that targeted conservative groups.

“Most Americans want comprehensive immigration reform.....The REpukes don't” Whatever that means… Most Americans (including republicans) want comprehensive immigration.

“Good Luck with your Anti-American agenda......HA” Liberty, limited government, and and the desire for a strong future is an “Anti-American agenda”?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 43 min Rick in Kansas 5,589
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 1 hr bootyhunter18 21
last post wins! (Feb '11) 1 hr Oral n Hardy 24,863
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 10 hr Maverick 808 63
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 18 hr Hacker 618
SEAL U.S.BORDERS-Cults! Fri SEAL OUR BORDERS-... 1
Salvation Army signing up families in need for ... (Nov '09) Fri krystal 117
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info