#12051 Feb 21, 2014
POLITICAL CREEPERS!!

A No Win-Win situation!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12052 Feb 24, 2014
According to the PATRIOT Act, the Tea Party is a terrorist organization.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12053 Feb 24, 2014
If you are an American and support the Tea Party and their agenda, or support those who provide aid and comfort to the Tea Party, you are a traitor, a domestic terrorist, and are an enemy of America, and should be dealt with accordingly.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12054 Feb 24, 2014
Tea Party Golden Boy Ted Cruz.....

1. Not born in America? Check.
2. Communist father who influenced him? Check.
3. High powered wife director of Goldman Sachs ? Check.
4. Prominent Wall Street Ties? Check.
5. Radical Extremist? Check.

Fits right in with all the other Domestic Terrorist Anti-American Tea Freaks!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12055 Feb 24, 2014
WHOMEVER made this thread..HAS documentation to PROVE IT???
test

United States

#12056 Feb 24, 2014
Test

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12057 Feb 24, 2014
The left doesn't care about wasteful government spending, intrusive regulations and higher taxes; they like it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12058 Feb 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> So, rather than apologizing for a simple misstatement.....You'd rather weasel around like this?....Everyone now see's what a vacant honor code, you possess.....
I cited my source. I cannot help you if you choose to live in your ignorance, or is it that you don't know how to read?

Level 6

Location hidden

#12059 Feb 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you project your inferior education on Schools instead of where the blame lays.....IN YOU!
You can give a child a book teach him/her to read but the comprehension part in on the individual. NOT the system.
Two years into Reagan's presidency, the United States experienced its worst recession since the Great Depression, with unemployment peaking at 10.8 percent. But the FAILURE republican raised the Debt Ceiling more times than any other President in HISTORY.
Do not blame the School System for your blatant IGNORANCE, it is a cheap cop-out!
Cite your source.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12060 Feb 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
At which place of Higher Learning (university) did you get your degree?
I'm a graduate of Metro State with 2 degrees
Then should be very easy for you to answer:

“Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!“ If 71% of your children wanted ice cream at bed time would you allow it? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for spending increases is immoral.

“Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA” So what? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for job bill spending increases is immoral.

“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously? http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.

“NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws"” Lie… OBAMACARE is what forced over 5million Americans to be dropped from their health insurance the President said they could keep. If this isn’t true why did the president apologize and create a yearlong exemption?
“ 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!“ Cite your source.

“Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!” Now you’re a racist? How do you know the color of my skin… You’re proving to be less and less with every post.
“Remember this next time you spout off some more of your BullSCHIT!!!
Too OLD- Too WHITE- Too WIN!!!!” I’ve marked your sorry words.

“The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.

The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!“ All that said your should be able to cite where you got your information you just spewed, right?

Level 6

Location hidden

#12061 Feb 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a graduate of Metro State with 2 degrees

“READ the report it says people will not have to work the "Equivalent" hours because Part-Time workers are NOW covered! The Right conveniently leaves out the part they do like!

Since the Affordable Care Act passed into law in March 2010 the private sector has added 8.1 million jobs. That is the strongest 45 month job growth since the late 1990s and contrasts with the 3.8 million private sector jobs lost in the decade before the Affordable Care Act passed.” Cite your source connecting OBAMACARE to JOB CREATION.

“As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.”…

“Udall will be just fine as Coloradans are not as stupid as you by in large!” Thank God they are more intelligent and will vote out the congressman who tried to lie and cover up the number of Coloradans who were dropped BECAUSE of OBAMACARE (which was in fact over 350 thousand). He counts on the ignorant, like you, to re-elect him as he tries to distance himself from the worst president in history. http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Most women do not want to prove to the IRS if God for bid they are raped as the RePUKES want them to.” Whatever that means… Most Americans don’t want to prove to the IRS that they have health insurance, but under OBAMACARE they are FARCED to… This is the same organization that targeted conservative groups.

“Most Americans want comprehensive immigration reform.....The REpukes don't” Whatever that means… Most Americans (including republicans) want comprehensive immigration.

“Good Luck with your Anti-American agenda......HA” Liberty, limited government, and and the desire for a strong future is an “Anti-American agenda”?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12062 Feb 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your source.
I happened to be in my late 20's during the Republican FAILURE Reagan years. I do not need a "source" I lived it.....dimwit!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12063 Feb 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12064 Feb 25, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Since the Affordable Care Act passed into law in March 2010 the private sector has added 8.1 million jobs. That is the strongest 45 month job growth since the late 1990s and contrasts with the 3.8 million private sector jobs lost in the decade before the Affordable Care Act passed.”

Cite your source connecting OBAMACARE to JOB CREATION.
READ it again VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y

SINCE THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT PASSED INTO LAW IN MARCH 2010 THE PRIVATE SECTOR HAS ADDED 8.1 MILLION JOBS

A LAW PASSING AND JOBS CREATED!!!!!!!!!

That is THE CONNECTION........Dimwit!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12065 Feb 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
READ it again VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y SINCE THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT PASSED INTO LAW IN MARCH 2010 THE PRIVATE SECTOR HAS ADDED 8.1 MILLION JOBS A LAW PASSING AND JOBS CREATED!!!!!!!!! That is THE CONNECTION........Dimwit!
And how many jobs has the private sector lost since passing Obamacare?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12066 Feb 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The left doesn't care about wasteful government spending, intrusive regulations and higher taxes; they like it.
Federal spending is at a 30 YEAR LOW, what part do you not understand

Taxes are at a 30 YEAR LOW, what part do you not understand

Tax cuts for the rich and less regulation were practiced by President Harding, President Coolidge and President Hoover and then again by Bush (ALL REPUBLICANS) and they always led to financial collapse. Trickle down economics is a complete failure. A prosperous middle class creating demand for products and services creates jobs not concentrating the wealth in the hands of a few, deregulate for your corporate puppet master's as the Republican policies have shown is a complete FAILURE!

Why in the HELL would you advocate FAILURE?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12067 Feb 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>And how many jobs has the private sector lost since passing Obamacare?
Un-employment is LOWER now than it was in 2010......DIPSTICK

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12068 Feb 26, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>And how many jobs has the private sector lost since passing Obamacare?
Alway's respond to positive economic news, with a senseless question.....will they never learn, it's party over country for you?

Level 6

Location hidden

#12069 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I happened to be in my late 20's during the Republican FAILURE Reagan years. I do not need a "source" I lived it.....dimwit!
LOL. Cite the causes you lived by were caused by republican failure.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12070 Feb 26, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
When you answer to these with your knowledgeable 2 degree mind I will answer your question but so far you have ignored.

“Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!“ If 71% of your children wanted ice cream at bed time would you allow it? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for spending increases is immoral.

“Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA” So what? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for job bill spending increases is immoral.

“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously? http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.

“NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws"” Lie… OBAMACARE is what forced over 5million Americans to be dropped from their health insurance the President said they could keep. If this isn’t true why did the president apologize and create a yearlong exemption?
“ 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!“ Cite your source.

“Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!” Now you’re a racist? How do you know the color of my skin… You’re proving to be less and less with every post.
“Remember this next time you spout off some more of your BullSCHIT!!!
Too OLD- Too WHITE- Too WIN!!!!” I’ve marked your sorry words.

“The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.

The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!“ All that said your should be able to cite where you got your information you just spewed, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 49 min Pauli 53,721
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 14 hr InsideJob 739
last post wins! (Feb '11) Fri Princess Hey 26,389
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Fri Assquatch 3
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) Aug 17 Avid reader 16
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Aug 16 texas pete 4,272
News Democrats launch new group aimed at Republican ... Aug 16 District10 21

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages