Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11963 Feb 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Conservatism means smaller, less intrusive government. If you think government should pay for your healthcare, why not have them pay for food? Surely, food is more important than medicine so why not depend on politicians for your next meal?
Most Americans are conservative, especially after five years of Obama.
NO ONE is advocating for the Government to "pay for health care".....

LESS INTRUSIVE......You are a JOKE

Most Americans are Center LEFT as the last recent ELECTIONS PROVE!!!!!

Come November the TEA FREAKS will fade away.....Mark My Words!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11964 Feb 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Conservatism means smaller, less intrusive government. If you think government should pay for your healthcare
Here you go LYING about the ACA AGAIN

No Tax dollars are collected from all citizens to pay for health care.

Most hospitals and clinics are NOT in government buildings.

Most doctors, nurses, and administrators are NOT government employees.

Every citizen DOES NOT have health care provided by the state.

If we did have these things then your LIE would be true....

YOU ARE A LYING IMBECILE!!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11965 Feb 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
NO ONE is advocating for the Government to "pay for health care".....
Not pay for, Single Payer, universal healthcare. The communist dream of equality instead of the capitalist markets dream of competitive free markets.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
LESS INTRUSIVE......
Obamcare will fine you if you don't buy insurance and earn what the government defines as 'enough' income. Unless you work on the staff of a member of the House, then you get a subsidy.
Less intrusive than setting wages, inflating taxes in the short term, until the market adjust to the forced increase in labor wage. Less intrusive than increasing the minimum wage to $10.10 and increasing the cost of entry level, unskilled, part time and temporary laborers.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
You are a JOKE Most Americans are Center LEFT as the last recent ELECTIONS PROVE!!!!!
They only prove the left could defame Romney.

Most Americans are Conservatives and the "Center LEFT" reject the policies of the far left same as the right.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Come November the TEA FREAKS will fade away.....
Like the Tea Party that arose in response to massive new government spending programs, intrusive new regulation like Obamacare and higher taxes like the expiration of the Bush tax cuts.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Mark My Words!!!!
I do, "TEA FREAKS", is that a joke?

We're in for bad economic times, higher stock and bond prices as the Federal Reserve continues Quantitative Easing.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#11966 Feb 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Here you go LYING about the ACA AGAIN
If you like your health plan you can keep it. Millions have lost their health insurance plans since Obamacare. Millions are losing their jobs or giving up the search since Obama took office.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
No Tax dollars are collected from all citizens to pay for health care.
Haven't you ever seen a paycheck? Do you know FICA income tax is Medicare?

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Most hospitals and clinics are NOT in government buildings.
All are licensed and regulated by the state. No hospital emergency room can refuse treatment even when the customer can't pay.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Most doctors, nurses, and administrators are NOT government employees.
All doctors and nurses are licensed by the state.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Every citizen DOES NOT have health care provided by the state.
Neither does Obamacare provide every citizen health care. Two false and bad ideas.
Delay, defund and repeal.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
If we did have these things then your LIE would be true.... YOU ARE A LYING IMBECILE!!!!!
Better than a raving lefty. I don't think Karl is lying, he believes every word from MSNBC and the left's media bubble. Deluded, not deceitful; the benefit of the doubt. I question Karls experience, reading and wisdom, not his moral character.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11967 Feb 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>If you like your health plan you can keep it. Millions have lost their health insurance plans since Obamacare. Millions are losing their jobs or giving up the search since Obama took office.
Millions of People Have Health Insurance Thanks to Obamacare that were previously UNINSURED thats 9, NINE again 9 MILLION not to mention the MILLIONS under 26 years old on their parents plans Compared to the 3% of policies that were set to change ANYWAY!!!

The unemployment rate surged to 10% in Obama's first year in office Thanks to REPUBLICAN George W. Bush's FAILED CONservative policies and has fallen gradually since then now at 6.6%
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you ever seen a paycheck? Do you know FICA income tax is Medicare?
Yes, and I also know the CONservative Ronald Reagan DOUBLED the size of the Medicare program and then again the CONservative George W. QUADRUPLED the size of Medicare with his Plan D
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
All doctors and nurses are licensed by the state.
So are Dog Catchers and Baby Sitters your point is????
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does Obamacare provide every citizen health care
Precisely, it works ON THE OPEN MARKET!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
I question Karls experience, reading and wisdom, not his moral character.
I question your ability to pull your head out of Limbaugh's AZZ

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#11968 Feb 10, 2014
Rush is right.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11969 Feb 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!
<quoted text>
Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA
<quoted text>
Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times
<quoted text>
NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws" 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!
<quoted text>
Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!
Remember this next time you spout off some more of your BullSCHIT!!!
Too OLD- Too WHITE- Too WIN!!!!
“Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!“ If 71% of your children wanted ice cream at bed time would you allow it? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for spending increases is immoral.

“Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA” So what? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for job bill spending increases is immoral.

“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously?
Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.

“NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws"” Lie… OBAMACARE is what forced over 5million Americans to be dropped from their health insurance the President said they could keep. If this isn’t true why did the president apologize and create a yearlong exemption?
“ 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!“ Cite your source.

“Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!” Now you’re a racist? How do you know the color of my skin… You’re proving to be less and less with every post.
“Remember this next time you spout off some more of your BullSCHIT!!!
Too OLD- Too WHITE- Too WIN!!!!” I’ve marked your sorry words.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11970 Feb 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Rush is right.
That explains alot.....

Level 6

Location hidden

#11971 Feb 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Millions of People Have Health Insurance Thanks to Obamacare that were previously UNINSURED thats 9, NINE again 9 MILLION not to mention the MILLIONS under 26 years old on their parents plans Compared to the 3% of policies that were set to change ANYWAY!!!
The unemployment rate surged to 10% in Obama's first year in office Thanks to REPUBLICAN George W. Bush's FAILED CONservative policies and has fallen gradually since then now at 6.6%
<quoted text> Yes, and I also know the CONservative Ronald Reagan DOUBLED the size of the Medicare program and then again the CONservative George W. QUADRUPLED the size of Medicare with his Plan D
<quoted text> So are Dog Catchers and Baby Sitters your point is????
<quoted text> Precisely, it works ON THE OPEN MARKET!!!!
<quoted text> I question your ability to pull your head out of Limbaugh's AZZ
So under 4 million because of those 5+ million who lost insurance because of OBAMACARE.

The new CBO report says OBAMACARE will remove 4+ million jobs from our economy by the year 2017... No you’re going to say, that’s liberating...

As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.

You need to get to work if your’e going to keep Udal. Funny how he doesn't want to president to help with his race.

United States

#11972 Feb 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>So under 4 million because of those 5+ million who lost insurance because of OBAMACARE.

The new CBO report says OBAMACARE will remove 4+ million jobs from our economy by the year 2017... No youÂ’re going to say, thatÂ’s liberating...

As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I donÂ’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.

You need to get to work if yourÂ’e going to keep Udal. Funny how he doesn't want to president to help with his race.
Now you want to believe the CBO? I see, only when it is bad news, never when it's good news. Hypocrite.
UR STUPID

Englewood, CO

#11973 Feb 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Because the Republicans appose raising the minimum wage that 71% of ALL Americans support!“ If 71% of your children wanted ice cream at bed time would you allow it? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for spending increases is immoral.
“Because the Republicans REPEATEDLY blocked jobs bills to vote damn near 50 times to repeal the ACA” So what? Borrowing from future Americans to pay for job bill spending increases is immoral.
“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b4cP6XYDc94XX Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.
“NO ONE was dropped because of "Federal Laws"” Lie… OBAMACARE is what forced over 5million Americans to be dropped from their health insurance the President said they could keep. If this isn’t true why did the president apologize and create a yearlong exemption?
“ 3% of ALL insurance policies change or are discontinued EVERY YEAR!“ Cite your source.
“Your Right Wing, Worn OUT, FAILED Policy have DIED YEARS AGO!!!! along with your OLD, WHITE, MALE VOTING BASE!!!!” Now you’re a racist? How do you know the color of my skin… You’re proving to be less and less with every post.
I believe you answered a post that was directed to someone else. Read much?

United States

#11974 Feb 10, 2014
UR STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you answered a post that was directed to someone else. Read much?
She can read but lacks comprehension skills.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11975 Feb 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So under 4 million because of those 5+ million who lost insurance because of OBAMACARE.
The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.

The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The new CBO report says OBAMACARE will remove 4+ million jobs from our economy by the year 2017... No you’re going to say, that’s liberating...
READ the report it says people will not have to work the "Equivalent" hours because Part-Time workers are NOW covered! The Right conveniently leaves out the part they do like!

Since the Affordable Care Act passed into law in March 2010 the private sector has added 8.1 million jobs. That is the strongest 45 month job growth since the late 1990s and contrasts with the 3.8 million private sector jobs lost in the decade before the Affordable Care Act passed.
As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get to work if your’e going to keep Udal. Funny how he doesn't want to president to help with his race.
Udall will be just fine as Coloradans are not as stupid as you by in large!

Most women do not want to prove to the IRS if God for bid they are raped as the RePUKES want them to.

Most Americans want comprehensive immigration reform.....The REpukes don't

Most Americans want people to have a livable wage so they will not need Food Stamps But the REPUKES do not want EITHER!!!

Good Luck with your Anti-American agenda......HA

Level 6

Location hidden

#11976 Feb 11, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you want to believe the CBO? I see, only when it is bad news, never when it's good news. Hypocrite.
The CBO numbers are only as good as the information provided by the administration. You understand this right?
Call me anything you want but it doesn’t change the truth.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11977 Feb 11, 2014
UR STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you answered a post that was directed to someone else. Read much?
Yes. Yes I did. Apparently more than you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11979 Feb 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>

“Completely FALSE and has been debunked SEVERAL times” Seriously? http://www.youtube.com/watch ... Cite “debunked “ your source… Because you’re lying like your party is now.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11980 Feb 11, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.
The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!
<quoted text> READ the report it says people will not have to work the "Equivalent" hours because Part-Time workers are NOW covered! The Right conveniently leaves out the part they do like!As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.
<quoted text> Udall will be just fine as Coloradans are not as stupid as you by in large!
Most women do not want to prove to the IRS if God for bid they are raped as the RePUKES want them to.
Most Americans want comprehensive immigration reform.....The REpukes don't
Most Americans want people to have a livable wage so they will not need Food Stamps But the REPUKES do not want EITHER!!!
Good Luck with your Anti-American agenda......HA
“The Repukes fail to mention Millions of the health policies that Americans had were terrible plans that were created to scam consumers. The policies that were legitimately cancelled again and AGAIN 3% which isn't SCHIT were sub-par and the ACA fixed that. People will not get ripped off anymore. If you get your insurance from your employer which over 50% of ALL Americans do the ACA will not effect you AT ALL.

The right just can't quit LYING and spreading complete BULLSCHIT about the ACA because they have NOTHING better!“ All that said your should be able to cite where you got your information you just spewed, right?

“READ the report it says people will not have to work the "Equivalent" hours because Part-Time workers are NOW covered! The Right conveniently leaves out the part they do like!

Since the Affordable Care Act passed into law in March 2010 the private sector has added 8.1 million jobs. That is the strongest 45 month job growth since the late 1990s and contrasts with the 3.8 million private sector jobs lost in the decade before the Affordable Care Act passed.” Cite your source connecting OBAMACARE to JOB CREATION.

“As for the 6.6% unemployment rate you need to compare it to the participation rate which is the lowest since Carter. I don’t expect you know what any of this information means but your side is failing.”…

“Udall will be just fine as Coloradans are not as stupid as you by in large!” Thank God they are more intelligent and will vote out the congressman who tried to lie and cover up the number of Coloradans who were dropped BECAUSE of OBAMACARE (which was in fact over 350 thousand). He counts on the ignorant, like you, to re-elect him as he tries to distance himself from the worst president in history.

“Most women do not want to prove to the IRS if God for bid they are raped as the RePUKES want them to.” Whatever that means… Most Americans don’t want to prove to the IRS that they have health insurance, but under OBAMACARE they are FARCED to… This is the same organization that targeted conservative groups.

“Most Americans want comprehensive immigration reform.....The REpukes don't” Whatever that means… Most Americans (including republicans) want comprehensive immigration.

“Good Luck with your Anti-American agenda......HA” Liberty, limited government, and and the desire for a strong future is an “Anti-American agenda”?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11981 Feb 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The CBO numbers are only as good as the information provided by the administration. You understand this right?
Call me anything you want but it doesn’t change the truth.
Show what control the Executive branch has on CBO numbers?...Prove it!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11982 Feb 11, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberty, limited government, and and the desire for a strong future is an “Anti-American agenda”?
The republicans very first order of business in January was to introduce the "Rape Audit Bill" that would require Women that have been raped to PROVE they were "legitimately" raped by PROVING it to an IRS agent.....Is that the "Limited Government" you were talking about or how about the "Liberty" I'm confused.....

The Republicans killed the Unemployment insurance extension bill on Monday and do not want All Americans to have a livable wage so they can raise their children or Eat and speaking of eating they also do not want the same low income Americans to get Food Assistance so they can eat.

No money for you and no food.......It is the republican idea of a "strong future" and "Liberty"!!!!

Work for penny's on the dollar and don't you dare ask for help eating....you Liberal taker....Anyone who votes for this brand of Liberty" is a fricken JOKE!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11983 Feb 11, 2014
Republicans want to KILL off Americans so they can get richer.. they voted to CUT

The Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) program cut by $686 million. Affects 200,000-350,000 low-income mothers and young children.

The Commodity Supplemental Food Program cut 22%. Affects at least 130,000 low income senior citizens.

The Emergency Food Assistance Program cut by $51 million.

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (food stamps) cut by $2 billion.

The Republicans do not want to extend un-employment insurance, they do not want to raise the minimum wage.......And then turn around and CUT programs that help Americans EAT

If you are not rich WHY the HELL would you vote Republican?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Poof1 30,646
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) 12 hr Zack 17
Review: Tree Land Christmas Trees (Dec '11) 12 hr Zack 20
Entertainment Violence Comes to Denver Conventi... 12 hr Dimitras 20
News Denver Dispatch'Awesome' Michelle Obama Thrills... Fri fountain 2
woman do you ever get ideas of getting it from ... Fri starspirituslovel... 6
Female ejaculation Fri starspirituslovel... 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages