Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11902 Feb 4, 2014
Obama's economy looking better and better everyday!

The Congressional Budget Office is reporting a $200B decrease in the deficit almost entirely due to increased revenue from a growing economy and higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans. The deficit is now only 4% of the GDP, down from over 10% at the end of Bush’s administration – and projections are for it to be only 2% by 2015 (before Obama leaves office.) America’s “debt problem” seems largely solved, and almost all due to growth rather than austerity.
http://www.forbes.com

Regardless of what FoxNoise spews and Rush Limpwrist LIE about daily the United States is doing well and getting stronger everyday in spite of and no thanks to the Republican Obstructionist!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11903 Feb 4, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Congressional Budget Office is reporting a $200B decrease in the deficit almost entirely due to increased revenue from a growing economy and higher taxes on the wealthiest Americans. The deficit is now only 4% of the GDP, down from over 10% at the end of Bush’s administration – and projections are for it to be only 2% by 2015 (before Obama leaves office.) America’s “debt problem” seems largely solved, and almost all due to growth rather than austerity.
Regardless of what FoxNoise spews and Rush Limpwrist LIE about daily the United States is doing well and getting stronger everyday in spite of and no thanks to the Republican Obstructionist!
It is not Obama's economy. It is the economy of our nation and it is doing better as a result of less foreign influence.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11904 Feb 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is not Obama's economy. It is the economy of our nation and it is doing better as a result of less foreign influence.
It is President Obama's Administration POLICY that has helped fix the last Republican FAILURE and the result is an economy that is getting better and Better EVERYDAY!

Thank you very much!

Read the Forbes article and educate yourself!

The right wing nut jobs will not tell you ANYTHING positive they are Hell bent on Negativity at ALL COST! even to their OWN Country!

United States

#11905 Feb 4, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is not Obama's economy. It is the economy of our nation and it is doing better as a result of less foreign influence.
So if its bad, it's Obama's fault. If its good, it's not because of Obama.
Is that the right wingers motto?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#11906 Feb 4, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So if its bad, it's Obama's fault. If its good, it's not because of Obama.
Is that the right wingers motto?
It is not Obama's economy. It is the economy of our nation and it is doing better as a result of less foreign influence.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11907 Feb 5, 2014
positronium wrote:
Was it the nation's economy, when everyone on Fox was screaming about when President Obama was gonna find jobs and save our economy....YOU DON'T GET IT BOTH WAYS.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#11908 Feb 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is President Obama's Administration POLICY that has helped fix the last Republican FAILURE and the result is an economy that is getting better and Better EVERYDAY!
Thank you very much!
Read the Forbes article and educate yourself!
The right wing nut jobs will not tell you ANYTHING positive they are Hell bent on Negativity at ALL COST! even to their OWN Country!
Karl, i have continually posted AP and UPI articles about our strengthening economy....to their denial and obstruction...just like their teaparty House Hero's......they are not worthy of credibility....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#11909 Feb 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Was it the nation's economy, when everyone on Fox was screaming about when President Obama was gonna find jobs and save our economy....YOU DON'T GET IT BOTH WAYS.....
I don't care about what Fox was saying. I am saying that our nation's economy rises and falls for reasons other than presidents or parties.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11911 Feb 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the FACT if the Mimimum wage was raised from $7.25 to $10.10 per hour 4.6 MILLION hardworking people could be lifted out of POVERTY.....
What is so hard to comprehend?
FACTS provided by: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15038936/...
I will give you props for FINALLY posting something with sources. A few questions… Who wrote this paper? Did you actually read it? Do you understand all the assertions with the information given? Did he/she intentionally omit other studies and why?

NOW my question that you have yet to answer, is why not just raise the federal minimum wage to $50.00? That should cause the economy to BOOM right?$100k annually to everyone should raise federal revenue, make a huge leap for standard of living, make the labor participation rate plunge, and the war on poverty would be over.

So last time... If it is such a great idea to raise minimum wage why not raise it to $50 per hour?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11912 Feb 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are showing more of your ignorance, George Washington didn't believe in "your" God George Washington was a Free Mason
Lol. Do you even know what I believe, and do you even know what a “Free Mason” is? If you believe Washington did not believe in God then you’re showing your ignorance.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11913 Feb 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
George Washington was FAR from a TEA FREAK he was a member of the Whig party the closest in philosophy to the Whigs is the Libertarian party
Which is very far removed from the Democrat party and apparently you don’t know anything about what the Tea Party stands for.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11914 Feb 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/data/us_markets/
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000 vs http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
Very bad

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11916 Feb 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Karl, i have continually posted AP and UPI articles about our strengthening economy....to their denial and obstruction...just like their teaparty House Hero's......they are not worthy of credibility....
Some of these people here are dumbed down sock puppets.....funny thing is they are too stupid to even know it!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11917 Feb 5, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you props for FINALLY posting something with sources. A few questions… Who wrote this paper? Did you actually read it? Do you understand all the assertions with the information given? Did he/she intentionally omit other studies and why?
READ AND LEARN! the information was provided
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW my question that you have yet to answer, is why not just raise the federal minimum wage to $50.00?
Obviously no serious factions are lobbying for this. Our economy would crumble if all workers made an unrealistic wage. GET REAL your hypothetical situation is redundant and plain out economic stupidity!

Level 7

Location hidden

#11918 Feb 5, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of these people here are dumbed down sock puppets.....funny thing is they are too stupid to even know it!
There were more intelligent, and honest people when i first was on Topix....maybe they just disappeared, rather than acknowledge the treachery of the party, especially the teaparty House republicans....all their tyranny is right their, in the public records.....what's left is the empty, repeaters and foxbots....totally uninformed and mean-spirited....

Level 7

Location hidden

#11919 Feb 5, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is very far removed from the Democrat party and apparently you don’t know anything about what the Tea Party stands for.
Tea Party in the House, stand's for blocking any legislation that might strengthen our economic recovery, and any bills that might help this specific President or his re-election....Did you not watch the last 3-4 years?

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11920 Feb 6, 2014
If you want an economic recovery, cut wasteful government spending, repeal intrusive regulations and stop higher taxes.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11921 Feb 6, 2014
Increasing the minimum wage will stop minority employment. Unions love minimum wage increases because their contracts demand wage increases if the minimum wage increases.

Raising the minimum wage would inflate salaries so that more businesses would be forced to automate or close up.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#11922 Feb 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Increasing the minimum wage will stop minority employment. Unions love minimum wage increases because their contracts demand wage increases if the minimum wage increases.
Raising the minimum wage would inflate salaries so that more businesses would be forced to automate or close up.
Yes they do..... More money for the DNC.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11923 Feb 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> READ AND LEARN! the information was provided
<quoted text> Obviously no serious factions are lobbying for this. Our economy would crumble if all workers made an unrealistic wage. GET REAL your hypothetical situation is redundant and plain out economic stupidity!
No it wasn’t but I give you props for trying.
No tell us how it will benefit all of America to raise the federal minimum wage? Especially small businesses.
Then tell us (seriously) congress will pay for the increase…

Again, you and your party (some republicans included) are the party of thieves! You are stealing from future generations to pay for too many federal (way out of control spending) programs that benefit very few Americans. It’s as unethical as the president and democrat lies or the past 5 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Terra Firma 52,154
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) Sun MAGA 7
Constant Connect for Black tar and China White ... (Nov '16) Sun Kincaid13 29
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Jul 19 anonymous 4
Morgan Ingram was not murdered (Oct '12) Jul 14 Clear Eyed Cat 174
Beware of Remedy roofing (May '11) Jul 14 joanNYadoptees 44
News In 2011, Sandra Fluke argued for sex-change ope... (Sep '12) Jul 13 TerriB1 6

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages