Comments
10,461 - 10,480 of 12,410 Comments Last updated Tuesday

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11759
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

4

3

3

guest wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/20 13/05/29/sides-it-study-finds- republicans-lie-times-democrat s.html

Study finds Republicans lie 3 times more than Democrats. All according to Politifact, you righties were crowing about Politifact as being truthful a few months ago. I bet you will now claim it's a lib site.
OBAMACARE(all the lies associated), Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, NSA, no tax increase to wage earners under $250k, the most transparent administration in American history, and it's all republicans fault!
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11760
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The SENATE = Democrats, The White House = Democrats, and the House =Republicans.
Who has the power?
Congress shut the government down without a balncing the budget and costing the taxpayers a lot of money for nothing, use your head. They also control spending not the senate and not the POTUS. You probably don't even know who the first president of the U.S. was do you? Answer that one bucko, should be simple enough for you.
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11761
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMACARE(all the lies associated), Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, NSA, no tax increase to wage earners under $250k, the most transparent administration in American history, and it's all republicans fault!
So are you so isn't that hypocritical statement. Your indigenous to society, a burden.
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11762
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh and keep voting yourself up sock monkey loser.
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11763
Jan 26, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what you said who has the power? Keep in mind the house has repealed OBAMACARE numerous times in the past 3 years.
It's to bad you don't have to worry about healthcare or wages isn't it. Supreme court ruled in favor of it and who cares they were trying to get the conservative votes for 2014 because of it, so STFU. It's so people like you that squeeze through the system over the years get rewarded for doing nothing except not take care of your self. This way everyone pays and everyone gets something instead of transferring the debt to the government and the states they live in. SSID, SSI was set up for a in case you need it not a I cashed out my savings and 401k now this is going to be my retirement now idea in which it has become. You know

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11764
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/20 13/05/29/sides-it-study-finds- republicans-lie-times-democrat s.html
Study finds Republicans lie 3 times more than Democrats. All according to Politifact, you righties were crowing about Politifact as being truthful a few months ago. I bet you will now claim it's a lib site.
Gotta love that...."If you repeat a lie long enough, You are a Republican"......Especial ly true, when they deny the health of our economy.....
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11765
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMACARE(all the lies associated), Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, NSA, no tax increase to wage earners under $250k, the most transparent administration in American history, and it's all republicans fault!
You are just breathing up good air, obviously a brain dead drone.
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11766
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what you said who has the power? Keep in mind the house has repealed OBAMACARE numerous times in the past 3 years.
Yea more than all presidents combined by a lot, like almost a hundred times now. Who was the first president guy blow? Just a simple question you can answer.......... Can you do that?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11767
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Congress shut the government down without a balncing the budget and costing the taxpayers a lot of money for nothing, use your head. They also control spending not the senate and not the POTUS. You probably don't even know who the first president of the U.S. was do you? Answer that one bucko, should be simple enough for you.
“Congress shut the government down without a balncing the budget” Democrats have the power and they blamed republicans... Another lie to add to their list.

“and costing the taxpayers a lot of money for nothing, use your head.” You mean like the past 5 years out spending the Bush administration?

“They also control spending not the senate and not the POTUS.” LOL... So the senate does nothing and Obama does nothing?

Washington.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11768
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> So are you so isn't that hypocritical statement. Your indigenous to society, a burden.
Are you you saying these aren’t lies?
When you make complete sentences, we can talk.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11769
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> It's to bad you don't have to worry about healthcare or wages isn't it. Supreme court ruled in favor of it and who cares they were trying to get the conservative votes for 2014 because of it, so STFU. It's so people like you that squeeze through the system over the years get rewarded for doing nothing except not take care of your self. This way everyone pays and everyone gets something instead of transferring the debt to the government and the states they live in. SSID, SSI was set up for a in case you need it not a I cashed out my savings and 401k now this is going to be my retirement now idea in which it has become. You know
Obamacare is collapsing under it’s own weight, because no one is paying and and it benefits so little. The example is the millions that had their insurance dropped because of this new law. There is nowhere to go but more debt.... You are not being too clear... Could you please rewrite the things about your 401k?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11770
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are just breathing up good air, obviously a brain dead drone.
Dispute just one of the democrat lies and cite your source.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11771
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Yea more than all presidents combined by a lot, like almost a hundred times now. Who was the first president guy blow? Just a simple question you can answer.......... Can you do that?
Still Washington. Who was the 27 President?
guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11772
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>“ So the senate does nothing and Obama does nothing?

Washington.
They can't without the Republican House passing a spending bill. Deny this fact. Still both parties fault.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11773
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMACARE(all the lies associated), Benghazi, IRS, fast and furious, NSA, no tax increase to wage earners under $250k, the most transparent administration in American history, and it's all republicans fault!
Lets compare the last republican FAILURE and the LIES

• Bush W. brazenly misrepresented intelligence data and relied on dishonest arguments to whip up support for war with Iraq and THOUSANDS of Americans DIED because of a REPUBLICAN LIE

• Bush W. made numerous false statements about the provisions and effects of his super-sized tax cuts

• Bush W offered disingenuous and misleading explanations about the 9/11 attacks, the war on terrorism, and homeland security;

• Bush W. lied about his connections—and those of his administration—to corporate crooks

• Bush W. presented deceptive claims to sell controversial policies on the environment, stem cell research, missile defense, abortion, energy, Social Security, health care, education, and other crucial issues

•Bush W. dishonestly claimed to be a positive campaigner while engaging in deceitful and down-and-dirty tactics during the 2000 presidential campaign and recount drama.

The list is long and in no way is comparable!

And you CANNOT back up your FALSE "Claims" with undisputed unadulterated FACTS other than right wing propaganda web sites!

You care about your party more than you do the MAJORITY of Americans and that is precisely why you and ILK like you are nothing but Domestic Terrorist SCUM!
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11774
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is collapsing under it’s own weight, because no one is paying and and it benefits so little. The example is the millions that had their insurance dropped because of this new law. There is nowhere to go but more debt.... You are not being too clear... Could you please rewrite the things about your 401k?
It's called speaking hypothetically and using examples. Dumb dumb
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11775
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Washington. Who was the 27 President?
Actually, John Hanson was the first president. You are always trying to state history facts like you know something..... well your wrong you babbling fool! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanson
This is simple history as well.
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11776
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is collapsing under it’s own weight, because no one is paying and and it benefits so little. The example is the millions that had their insurance dropped because of this new law. There is nowhere to go but more debt.... You are not being too clear... Could you please rewrite the things about your 401k?
So explain your free ride........

Since: Nov 13

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11777
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Republicans out LIE Democrats 3 to 1

When a Democrat lies they get embarrassed and make corrections...

When Republicans LIE they repeat the lie until dumbed down mis-informed FoxNoise viewers believe it.

Alabama Republican Senator Jeff Sessions LIED when he announced that "the Affordable Care Act would increase long-term debt by $6.2 trillion"

FACT is the law will expand coverage to millions of Americans and reign in federal health care spending.

You will NEVER hear a Republican or FoxNoise tell the TRUTH about ObamaCare....Like

The FACT Obamacare will reduce the deficit as a percent of GDP.

By 2035 Obamacare reduces the deficit for 8.8% of GDP to 8.0%;

By 2060 it drop';s it from 10.8% to 0.0% of GDP.

And by 2080 it drops the deficit a full 3.3% of GDP.

But the right has a problem with TRUTH and FACTS 3 to 1

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11778
Jan 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Republicans out LIE Democrats 3 to 1
When a Democrat lies they get embarrassed and make corrections...
When Republicans LIE they repeat the lie until dumbed down mis-informed FoxNoise viewers believe it.
Alabama Republican Senator Jeff Sessions LIED when he announced that "the Affordable Care Act would increase long-term debt by $6.2 trillion"
FACT is the law will expand coverage to millions of Americans and reign in federal health care spending.
You will NEVER hear a Republican or FoxNoise tell the TRUTH about ObamaCare....Like
The FACT Obamacare will reduce the deficit as a percent of GDP.
By 2035 Obamacare reduces the deficit for 8.8% of GDP to 8.0%;
By 2060 it drop';s it from 10.8% to 0.0% of GDP.
And by 2080 it drops the deficit a full 3.3% of GDP.
But the right has a problem with TRUTH and FACTS 3 to 1
But it is ok when our president lies to a whole nation,
"if you like your health plan you can keep it" ..........multiple times?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 hr DNF 2,931
last post wins! (Feb '11) 15 hr AmyFaith 24,645
D Unknown written about on the Disc of Nebra Tue Dial America is Feds 1
Denver Health Medical Center, place of horrors (Jul '13) Tue Bev Jamison 20
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) Aug 25 Respect71 1,294
Broncos # 1---14/15 Aug 23 DenverFan 1
horny moms (Oct '13) Aug 23 wildace40 7
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••