“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11876 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>From your cite
Precisely!!! They gave the Republicans a chance for rebuttal and they couldn't come up with 1-ONE fact that gave credence to the argument that raising the minimum wage created a negative affect in the job market!

Thanks for pointing that out!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11877 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Teen black unemployment in Chicago is 92%
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140120/grand...
The more expensive we make unskilled and entry level work, the fewer jobs; this is simple supply and demand. The higher the minimum wage, the more need for illegal workers,(aka future Democrat voters) the worse for American workers who are leaving the workforce at an unprecedented rate.
Raising the minimum wage harms minorities, the young, disadvantaged women workers and unskilled workers more than it harms older whites with prior work experience. If the Republicans advocated it, raising the minimum wage would be called racist.
...LOL...Yeah, right.....

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11878 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine what would happen if the Federal Reserve started selling off its market assets, they would tank..
Prove it! You have no facts to support this baseless assertion!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrat policies have failed, we're deeper in debt than ever before and the President has no plan to balance the budget.
Complete BULLSCHIT....The economy is better now than when Obama inherited the Republican FAILURE despite the OBSTRUCTIONIST, JOB KILLING REPUBLICANS!

President Obama signed the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act in February, 2010, which mandates that new spending be offset with spending cuts or new revenue. Yes, a Democratic president and a Democratic Congress passed this legislation!!!!!~

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11879 Jan 31, 2014
President Obama is responsible for the lowest government spending growth in 60 years

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11880 Jan 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama used to condemn Bush, now he applauds himself for doing the same, but marginally less. When will Obama stop campaigning and start leading and compromising?
Repeat After Me,

President Obama Cut the Deficit and Slowed Federal Government Spending to Lowest Level in 60 Years

With NO help from the conservative dipschits

Level 7

Location hidden

#11881 Jan 31, 2014
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE HIGHEST SINCE AUGUST....Many analysts forecast the economy will grow at 3 percent in 2014......Associated Press (1-29-14) U.S consumer confidence has risen to it's highest point since August on the strength of a brighter view of the job market and business conditions.....The Conference Board, a business research group, said Tuesday it's consumer confidence index rose to 80.7 this month from a December reading of 77.5. It was the second consecutive strong gain....."Confidence appears to be back on track and rising expectations suggest the economy may pick up some momentum in the months ahead," said Conference Board economist Lynn Franco.....Consumer confidence is closely watched because consumer spending accounts for 70 percent of U.S. economic activity.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#11882 Jan 31, 2014
Show Data wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Show some Data to support your belief
A belief doesn't require supporting. by the believer.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11883 Feb 1, 2014
The left doesn't care about black teen unemployment; they support their union pals with minimum wage multipliers.

A known effect of government price controls is inflation and unions compensate with minimum wage multipliers built into contracts. Raising wages without corresponding productivity causes loss of jobs, plant closings and economic depression.

Wages adjust to market conditions, government entitlements lag and fixed income get the raw end. The true poor, that escape the safety net are harmed most of all. When the minimum wage rises food is that much more expensive to find.

I oppose government wage and price controls and other intrusive regulation, wasteful spending and higher taxes. Obama's economic policies are proven disaster; he supports more unemployment extensions and higher minimum wage and I support cutting unemployment spending and ending the minimum wage.

Let markets regulate instead of government.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#11884 Feb 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Repeat After Me, President Obama Cut the Deficit and Slowed Federal Government Spending to Lowest Level in 60 Years With NO help from the conservative dipschits
The USA has the highest budget deficit in the world. Wasteful government spending and intrusive new regulations continue to stifle economic growth. Obamacare is disaster.

Don't let the Democrats commit economic suicide in November.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#11885 Feb 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Prove it! You have no facts to support this baseless assertion!
Seriously? You've never heard of Quantitative Easing?
A third round of quantitative easing, "QE3", was announced on 13 September 2012. In an 111 vote, the Federal Reserve decided to launch a new $40 billion per month, open-ended bond purchasing program of agency mortgage-backed securities. Additionally, the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) announced that it would likely maintain the federal funds rate near zero "at least through 2015." According to NASDAQ.com , this is effectively a stimulus program that allows the Federal Reserve to relieve $40 billion per month of commercial housing market debt risk.[46] Because of its open-ended nature, QE3 has earned the popular nickname of "QE-Infinity." On 12 December 2012, the FOMC announced an increase in the amount of open-ended purchases from $40 billion to $85 billion per month.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantitative_eas...
Obama's Fed lets Wall Street play and Main Street pay.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Complete BULLSCHIT....The economy is better now than when Obama inherited the Republican FAILURE despite the OBSTRUCTIONIST, JOB KILLING REPUBLICANS!
Republicans don't obstruct spending cuts, repealing intrusive regulations and stopping higher taxes. If you really think the economy is better now, what about all the folks who dropped out of the job market entirely? Not one Republican voted for Obamacare.
KarlVIIIII wrote:
President Obama signed the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act in February, 2010, which mandates that new spending be offset with spending cuts or new revenue. Yes, a Democratic president and a Democratic Congress passed this legislation!!!!!~
What's the offset for extending unemployment? Let me guess, higher taxes. Am I right or do you plan some cut for unemployment extensions?

They use pay as you go on conservative policy, not liberal safety net extensions

Raising the minimum wage is a union giveaway; union contracts have minimum wage multipliers written in so they profit more than anyone else. If you know nothing of economics, than having politicians manage labor markets might seem good but in the long run that's always ruin. It hurts young minority job seekers and inexperienced workers more than any other group, cost of living increases for entitlements will help some, not all.
Government wage and price controls harms all. Nixon proved that, so did Ford and Carter.

Get government out of markets and down to size.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#11886 Feb 1, 2014
Yepper. butt out of our lives. and livelihoods

Level 7

Location hidden

#11887 Feb 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
CONSUMER CONFIDENCE HIGHEST SINCE AUGUST....Many analysts forecast the economy will grow at 3 percent in 2014......Associated Press (1-29-14) U.S consumer confidence has risen to it's highest point since August on the strength of a brighter view of the job market and business conditions.....The Conference Board, a business research group, said Tuesday it's consumer confidence index rose to 80.7 this month from a December reading of 77.5. It was the second consecutive strong gain....."Confidence appears to be back on track and rising expectations suggest the economy may pick up some momentum in the months ahead," said Conference Board economist Lynn Franco.....Consumer confidence is closely watched because consumer spending accounts for 70 percent of U.S. economic activity.....
Yeah, all that economic growth stifle.....LOLOLOL.....BUY AN ECONOMIC CLUE

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11888 Feb 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Let markets regulate instead of government.
I will reply to the only part of your rant I haven't ALREADY addressed and proven to be BOGUS Conservative BULLSCHIT!

Do you really think self-policing works? It hasn't worked so far. George W's favorite word was "deregulate" and LOOK at what happened the insane were running the asylum. And the bottom fell out of the market thanks to DEREGULATION!

We have to regulate or the crooks and liars would run rampant. Have you ever noticed the UL label on EVERYTHING electric it is because of regulation so unsafe electrical products won't light your
house on fire.

The Government has an obligation to its citizenry and future citizenry to regulate.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11889 Feb 1, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, all that economic growth stifle.....LOLOLOL.....BUY AN ECONOMIC CLUE
You will NEVER hear a right wing NUT say the economy is improving.....It goes totally contrary to their agenda of running this nation into the ground so there worn out OLD Ideas that have never worked won't look so bad to the dumbed down FoxNoise viewer.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11890 Feb 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the offset for extending unemployment? Let me guess, higher taxes. Am I right or do you plan some cut for unemployment extensions?
Why don't you ask Dean Heller, Nevada Republican, who is pushing for a three-month extension of unemployment benefits that would not be paid for in other parts of the budget.

Level 7

Location hidden

#11891 Feb 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You will NEVER hear a right wing NUT say the economy is improving.....It goes totally contrary to their agenda of running this nation into the ground so there worn out OLD Ideas that have never worked won't look so bad to the dumbed down FoxNoise viewer.
Sadly, it signal's that they prefer their partisan politics, to what's best for our Country.....pretty low....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#11892 Feb 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Why don't you ask Dean Heller, Nevada Republican, who is pushing for a three-month extension of unemployment benefits that would not be paid for in other parts of the budget.
So, Karl Marx condemns extending unemployment benefits unless they are paid for by higher taxes?

Dean Heller said: "President Obama used this speech as an opportunity to present a big-government agenda and more of the same failed policies."
http://www.rgj.com/article/20140128/NEWS12/14...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#11893 Feb 1, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
I will reply to the only part of your rant I haven't ALREADY addressed and proven to be BOGUS Conservative BULLSCHIT! Do you really think self-policing works? It hasn't worked so far. George W's favorite word was "deregulate" and LOOK at what happened the insane were running the asylum. And the bottom fell out of the market thanks to DEREGULATION! We have to regulate or the crooks and liars would run rampant. Have you ever noticed the UL label on EVERYTHING electric it is because of regulation so unsafe electrical products won't light your house on fire. The Government has an obligation to its citizenry and future citizenry to regulate.
Karl Marx is wrong about American government; we were founded on the principle of small government and big citizens. Karl and the Democrats want radical change; big government and small citizens.

The choice is always the same, regulations has costs, outsourcing, importing consumer goods and fewer manufacturing jobs are a side effect of free trade, not a punishment from evil rich people. Try to grow beyond your hate; see the world for what you make it.

United States

#11894 Feb 1, 2014
positronium wrote:
Yepper. butt out of our lives. and livelihoods
So tell Conservatives to leave the abortion issue as it is and stay out of Women's lives. Hypocrite.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11895 Feb 1, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Karl Marx is wrong about American government; we were founded on the principle of small government and big citizens. Karl and the Democrats want radical change; big government and small citizens.
The choice is always the same, regulations has costs, outsourcing, importing consumer goods and fewer manufacturing jobs are a side effect of free trade, not a punishment from evil rich people. Try to grow beyond your hate; see the world for what you make it.
So, what you are saying is President Obama is looking more and more like Ronald Reagan everyday.

Reagan did not reduce Government programs. He expanded Medicare, and increased the payroll tax. Under Reagan, government spending increased 2.5% annually. Under Reagan the national debt had more than doubled.

Amazing isn't it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr GayleWood 20,572
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 4 hr Rick in Kansas 3,366
Murderous White Cops 8 hr sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 8 hr sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 10 hr usanotperft 272
jews 15 hr LactatingGoatFetish 2
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! 15 hr Sissypanties 543
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]