Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and anyone who is sworn into office and swears to uphold our constitution and then blocks and or filibusters EVERY piece of legislation presented by the Democrats is a Domestic Terrorist!
Even when many of the original idea's were THEIRS
Remember when Mitch McConnel filibustered his own bill? That schit just takes the cake!
Then we wonder why the Republicans defend the treasonous Eric Snowden
Democrats have held the power for the past 5 years. You can blame the republicans, but that would make you blatantly ignorant.

Cite your source about Snowden because your are very wrong.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Even the seep lie.

Since: Nov 13

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not remember what the Obama administration claimed happened on 9-11-2012?
America does.
What you posted as fact to back up your "claim" DOES NOT IMPLICATE THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IN ANY WAY!!!!

You are an IGNORANT FOOL!

Who give a RATS AZZ what supposedly was "Said"

YOUR link showed CLEARLY you are an IGNORANT FOOL!

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have held the power for the past 5 years. You can blame the republicans, but that would make you blatantly ignorant.
NOTHING WILL GET PASSED WITHOUT VOTES FROM BOTH SIDES!!!!!

Take a CIVICS COURSE dipschit!

I guess you haven't heard of the word "filibuster" on FoxNoise that would explain your STUPIDITY!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not remember what the Obama administration claimed happened on 9-11-2012?
America does.
Isn't that when Chris Steven's twice, turned down additional protection, from our Commanding General in Africa? Yeah, that is what the Senate Investigation found....

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
All members of Congress and staff have to buy into the exchange BY LAW.... That’s what they passed in order to find out what was in it!

President Obama gave them an exemption, effectively breaking the law of the Affordable Care Act.
That is NOT TRUE there was NO EXEMPTION.....AGAIN TURN OFF FOXNOISE!

Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?
A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/05/congress-and...
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The mandate was found un-Constitutional and upheld as a TAX... http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11... Why? Because the Obama Administrations lawyers argued that it should be that way. Obama and democrats always intended the tax.
LOL... Now dispute with your facts.
WAKE THE F-----K UP the government Lawyers that argued to the Supreme Court in favor of the ACA NEVER ONCE SAID "TAX" they said "Penalty"

In Negotiations the Supreme Court called the "Penalty" a TAX not the Obama lawyers or anyone arguing for or against the LAW

Your complete ignorance of FACTS is in-reprehensible!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>By that logic OBAMACARE should be repealed... Multiple times.

Tell us what happens if they vote to deny the debt limit. ThatÂ’s where my point holds.
If the Republicans vote against the debt limit we have the shutdown like we did. That happened, it's part of our history. In the end the Republicans saw the American people were getting unhappy with the games they were playing and passed it. Keep on saying "what if", they passed it, my point stands.

How many times did the Republicans increase the debt limit under Bush when they controlled the House and Senate for 6 years? You didn't have a problem with it then?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>ThatÂ’s because we are a Constitutional republic. You truly are having a difficult time understanding this arenÂ’t you?
No, I understand that Both parties are to blame for the state this country is in. I understand completely.

You however are living in Hannityville, a fantasy land where sheep are easily fooled.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats have held the power for the past 5 years. You can blame the republicans, but that would make you blatantly ignorant.
You don't seem to understand that when the House, controlled by the Republicans, pass the debt limit increase (they did) and the Senate, controlled by the Democrats, pass the debt limit increase (they did) that both parties are responsible for it.
You can't deny History and every time you try you look foolish.

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how fair it is for 47% of Americans to not have to pay Federal income tax!

They are doing what any taxpayer–including you–would do. They are taxed on a certain percentage of their income, but they receive a combination of deductions, credits and exemptions. In fact, they don’t even need an accountant to figure that out, they just need to follow the steps on the basic 1040 form
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You, said,“ The Average American has a higher tax rate then the wealthiest Americans”
Yes, yes I did type that and it is TRUE! why should the wealthiest Americans have a lower tax rate than the Average working American?

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I don’t because I have repeatedly shown past presidents and republican flaws, however at this point in history your party vastly outnumbers those flaws.
Are you sure you want to compare "Flaws"......This will be fun, here is one for starters.

House Republicans cut the Obama administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. Last year, Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republican cuts to the State department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”

Then the Republicans attempt to blame the Obama Administration for Benghazi EVEN after a Republican led investigation clearly did not implicate the Administration in anyway.

In conclusion it is obvious. As with the Republican wreckage of the US economy, Republicans have again created a problem for which they are now attempting to blame the Obama Administration. This political profiteering is even more heinous due to the fact that they were warned.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What you posted as fact to back up your "claim" DOES NOT IMPLICATE THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION IN ANY WAY!!!!
You are an IGNORANT FOOL!
Who give a RATS AZZ what supposedly was "Said"
YOUR link showed CLEARLY you are an IGNORANT FOOL!
LOL... They lied! Please tell us what the obama administration told Americans the reason for the attack was.
You, apparently, love that fact our government lies to our face.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING WILL GET PASSED WITHOUT VOTES FROM BOTH SIDES!!!!!
Take a CIVICS COURSE dipschit!
I guess you haven't heard of the word "filibuster" on FoxNoise that would explain your STUPIDITY!
EXACTLY! Thank you for showing that democrats shut the government down. The democrats wouldn’t negotiate and screwed all Americans.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't that when Chris Steven's twice, turned down additional protection, from our Commanding General in Africa? Yeah, that is what the Senate Investigation found....
Please tell us what the obama administration told Americans the reason for the attack was.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> That is NOT TRUE there was NO EXEMPTION.....AGAIN TURN OFF FOXNOISE!
Q: Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?
A: No. Congress members and staffers will be required to buy insurance through the exchanges on Jan. 1.
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/05/congress-and...
<quoted text>
WAKE THE F-----K UP the government Lawyers that argued to the Supreme Court in favor of the ACA NEVER ONCE SAID "TAX" they said "Penalty"
In Negotiations the Supreme Court called the "Penalty" a TAX not the Obama lawyers or anyone arguing for or against the LAW
Your complete ignorance of FACTS is in-reprehensible!
LOL... I posted the law... Not ONE congress man or staff has signed up on the exchange. Prove me wrong. Cite which congressman and staff member is obeying the law and has signed up for the exchange?

Why would the court consider the mandate as a tax in the first place? You so don’t read the links I post. Ignorant.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans vote against the debt limit we have the shutdown like we did. That happened, it's part of our history. In the end the Republicans saw the American people were getting unhappy with the games they were playing and passed it. Keep on saying "what if", they passed it, my point stands.
How many times did the Republicans increase the debt limit under Bush when they controlled the House and Senate for 6 years? You didn't have a problem with it then?
So democrats shut down government, glad you acknowledge that.
The debt limit has been raised far too much by both parties, so now the question is who is going to stop the madness? Obviously not democrats.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I understand that Both parties are to blame for the state this country is in. I understand completely.
You however are living in Hannityville, a fantasy land where sheep are easily fooled.
Read above.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
They are doing what any taxpayer–including you–would do. They are taxed on a certain percentage of their income, but they receive a combination of deductions, credits and exemptions. In fact, they don’t even need an accountant to figure that out, they just need to follow the steps on the basic 1040 form
<quoted text>
Yes, yes I did type that and it is TRUE! why should the wealthiest Americans have a lower tax rate than the Average working American?
LOL... So in your eyes that’s fair....
“Yes, yes I did type that and it is TRUE! why should the wealthiest Americans have a lower tax rate than the Average working American?” Even though 47% pay zero dollars in taxes and the top 5% of wealthy Americans pay 80% of all US revenues?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you want to compare "Flaws"......This will be fun, here is one for starters.
House Republicans cut the Obama administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. Last year, Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republican cuts to the State department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”
Then the Republicans attempt to blame the Obama Administration for Benghazi EVEN after a Republican led investigation clearly did not implicate the Administration in anyway.
In conclusion it is obvious. As with the Republican wreckage of the US economy, Republicans have again created a problem for which they are now attempting to blame the Obama Administration. This political profiteering is even more heinous due to the fact that they were warned.
Then why did they lie to us?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did they lie to us?
Because it is the culture of the criminal and the words of the deceiver.
That person is our commander in chief and he should be arrested and charged with malfeasance in office.
He has disgraced us and divided us as a nation by deliberate design and we have an obligation for our nation's sake to rise against him and his corrupt ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 4 hr Venom 706
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 6 hr Sir Andrew 11
Who likes opiates? 10 hr staylifted420 5
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 hr Terra Firma 2,525
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 15 hr thank you hacker 611
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 17 hr Not Friendly 2
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 22 hr joanNYadoptees 2,780
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search