Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11798 Jan 28, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Time to start ignoring the Trolls on here, that refuse to deal in facts.....They can lie to eachother....lol....
Yep, that's all the right has is distortion and misinformed FoxNoise sound bites they wash, rinse, repeat.

Pathetic!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11799 Jan 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>"If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it."
Remember that lie? That was from a Democrat, to pass his disastrous healthcare legislation.
Obamacare has cancelled more insurance policies than its added.
Brian I always knew you were a slow dumbed down dolt, but try reading and keeping up!
Old Man

Dublin, OH

#11800 Jan 28, 2014
He thinks he,s a king monarch or som ething jujst ididn,tg vote 4 him the mon ey they spend got no idea what its like to b pore and dems do it 2 10,000 anight 4 room pelosi read just as bad.
Old Man

Dublin, OH

#11801 Jan 28, 2014
I we need someone 2 stand up to these forien co, and quit being a coddler pay them 2 hate us.
Old Man

Dublin, OH

#11802 Jan 28, 2014
Have u ever heard so much b. s.in ur life if u gonna fight fight 2 win .

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#11803 Jan 28, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
My insurance carrier is AETNA. That's all you get.
Thanks, that's all I need.
guest

United States

#11804 Jan 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, that's all I need.
Get a good job with them as an insurance carrier and that will be all you need.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11805 Jan 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Brian I always knew you were a slow dumbed down dolt, but try reading and keeping up!
I discuss issues not other poster's intellect.

The Democrats and President are off on their own, out of touch with the voters.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11807 Jan 29, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I discuss issues not other poster's intellect.
The Democrats and President are off on their own, out of touch with the voters.
So I guess when Huckabee said women need "uncle sugar" to give them birth-control to control their "libido" is going to resonate real well with the American Voters.

And you have the gall to say Democrats are "out of touch"

Wake up!
blood blue

Johnson City, TN

#11808 Jan 29, 2014
karl42 wrote:
The GOP, the Grand Ole' Phony, the party of lies and liars, has perfected the twisting of facts to a new high art form.
Republicans used to be somewhat decent and reasonable people, for example Nelson Rockefeller. That was before the advent of Ronald Ray Gun and the headlong decent into reactionary dogma, zealotry, quasi pseudo-religious-political nuts, Rush, Sarah, Glenn, Ann, Sean and the rest who are currently making the party a fringe lunatic club.
In any event, to be a Republican, you have to lie, and believe in lies. You have to be the kind of person unwilling to believe the truth, but to believe what you want to believe. Or the kind of person who wouldn't pay their rent who my former landlord used to say, "You can't deal with people like that."
Your truths has killed eight of my goats keep up the good work .

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11809 Jan 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess when Huckabee said women need "uncle sugar" to give them birth-control to control their "libido" is going to resonate real well with the American Voters.
And you have the gall to say Democrats are "out of touch"
Wake up!
The worst part of it all, is that many otherwise level headed Americans accept a diatribe like that as acceptable conversation....and on something that call's itself a NEWS channel....nothing newsworthy about a slanted agenda and propaganda....
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

#11810 Jan 29, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
John Hanson was elected President of the Continental Congress, George Washington is universally recognized \as the first President of the United States. That’s so funny, it even says that on wikipedia.
In November 1781, he was elected President of the Continental Congress, and became the first president to serve a one-year term under the provisions of the Articles of Confederation. While George Washington is universally recognized by historians as the first President of the United States formed under the United States Constitution, some biographies of Hanson have made the unconventional argument that Hanson was the first holder of the office. With that being said the United States only had 14 colonies at the time. Even Washington himself declared Hanson the first President of the newly formed U.S. That would have made George Washington the 8th president. The constitution and the government was ratified many times and it wasn't written or created overnight.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11812 Jan 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
So I guess when Huckabee said women need "uncle sugar" to give them birth-control to control their "libido" is going to resonate real well with the American Voters. And you have the gall to say Democrats are "out of touch" Wake up!
You misquoted Hucakabee:

"... his statements before the RNC, Huckabee said women were "outraged that the Democrats think that women are nothing more than helpless and hopeless creatures whose only goal in life is to have the government provide for them birth control medication."

“If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it," he said...."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/h...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11813 Jan 29, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You misquoted Hucakabee:
"... his statements before the RNC, Huckabee said women were "outraged that the Democrats think that women are nothing more than helpless and hopeless creatures whose only goal in life is to have the government provide for them birth control medication."
“If the Democrats want to insult the women of America by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system without the help of the government, then so be it," he said...."
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2014/01/h...
Still Horrendous.....and further evidence of the GOP's devisevness and exclusionnary rhetoric.....no future in it....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11814 Jan 29, 2014
I think Huckabee's right (for a change) and has done good to describe the Democrat war on women.

Not everybody wants to be a socialist.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11815 Jan 29, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I think Huckabee's right (for a change) and has done good to describe the Democrat war on women.
Not everybody wants to be a socialist.
It figures you would side with the BIGOT Huckabee. NOT a single Democrat is saying Women are forced to take anything they have a CHOICE but if they wish to take any medication the want they are AVAILABLE.

The REPUBLICAN war on Women would make their insurance premium's higher and their right to make up their own mind costlier than men.

You are "out of touch" as usual on most topics!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#11816 Jan 29, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
I think Huckabee's right (for a change) and has done good to describe the Democrat war on women.
Not everybody wants to be a socialist.
Absolutely correct!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11817 Jan 29, 2014
The Republicans want to dictate to women, to take away their choice and their right to make their own decisions about their health care. Republicans have been waging a war on women and their right to think for themselves and decide for themselves for decades. Republicans continually insult and infuriate women with their insistence that they know better than they do on what’s good for them!

And most women have sons, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, fathers and they ALSO vote!

Huckabee's latest rant is more evidence the right's war on women's reproductive choices has not gone anywhere

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11818 Jan 29, 2014
The Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007 is a US Act of Congress that amended the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to gradually raise the federal minimum wage from $5.15 per hour to $7.25 per hour. It was signed into law by George W. Bush on May 25, 2007.

But of course it was an election year, and the repukes had to buy some votes.

Bush W. and the Republicans also voted in favor of extending unemployment benefits, not once but 5 FIVE times Why do it then, but refuse to do it now?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11819 Jan 29, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Republicans want to dictate to women, to take away their choice and their right to make their own decisions about their health care. Republicans have been waging a war on women and their right to think for themselves and decide for themselves for decades. Republicans continually insult and infuriate women with their insistence that they know better than they do on what’s good for them!
And most women have sons, husbands, boyfriends, brothers, fathers and they ALSO vote!
Huckabee's latest rant is more evidence the right's war on women's reproductive choices has not gone anywhere
Don't forget, they want to couple that, with a shrinking of any government assistance? The Teaparty Daily Double.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 4 hr ThomasA 195
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr here 34,201
Christ The King Lutheran Church in Denver gets ... 15 hr Nancy 3
District 2 cops Thu Victor 3
Denver tar (Nov '14) Thu Daherlo 29
last post wins! (Feb '11) Thu Sharlene45 25,867
got meds Thu quickdropoff 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages