Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11732 Jan 25, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Republicans vote against the debt limit we have the shutdown like we did. That happened, it's part of our history. In the end the Republicans saw the American people were getting unhappy with the games they were playing and passed it. Keep on saying "what if", they passed it, my point stands.
How many times did the Republicans increase the debt limit under Bush when they controlled the House and Senate for 6 years? You didn't have a problem with it then?
So democrats shut down government, glad you acknowledge that.
The debt limit has been raised far too much by both parties, so now the question is who is going to stop the madness? Obviously not democrats.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11733 Jan 25, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I understand that Both parties are to blame for the state this country is in. I understand completely.
You however are living in Hannityville, a fantasy land where sheep are easily fooled.
Read above.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11734 Jan 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
They are doing what any taxpayer–including you–would do. They are taxed on a certain percentage of their income, but they receive a combination of deductions, credits and exemptions. In fact, they don’t even need an accountant to figure that out, they just need to follow the steps on the basic 1040 form
<quoted text>
Yes, yes I did type that and it is TRUE! why should the wealthiest Americans have a lower tax rate than the Average working American?
LOL... So in your eyes that’s fair....
“Yes, yes I did type that and it is TRUE! why should the wealthiest Americans have a lower tax rate than the Average working American?” Even though 47% pay zero dollars in taxes and the top 5% of wealthy Americans pay 80% of all US revenues?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11735 Jan 25, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you want to compare "Flaws"......This will be fun, here is one for starters.
House Republicans cut the Obama administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. Last year, Then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republican cuts to the State department would be “detrimental to America’s national security”
Then the Republicans attempt to blame the Obama Administration for Benghazi EVEN after a Republican led investigation clearly did not implicate the Administration in anyway.
In conclusion it is obvious. As with the Republican wreckage of the US economy, Republicans have again created a problem for which they are now attempting to blame the Obama Administration. This political profiteering is even more heinous due to the fact that they were warned.
Then why did they lie to us?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Arm the internet

#11736 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did they lie to us?
Because it is the culture of the criminal and the words of the deceiver.
That person is our commander in chief and he should be arrested and charged with malfeasance in office.
He has disgraced us and divided us as a nation by deliberate design and we have an obligation for our nation's sake to rise against him and his corrupt ways.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11737 Jan 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Because it is the culture of the criminal and the words of the deceiver.
That person is our commander in chief and he should be arrested and charged with malfeasance in office.
He has disgraced us and divided us as a nation by deliberate design and we have an obligation for our nation's sake to rise against him and his corrupt ways.
Sad but true... The "fundamental" change isn't working out so well.

United States

#11738 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>So democrats shut down government, glad you acknowledge that.
The debt limit has been raised far too much by both parties, so now the question is who is going to stop the madness? Obviously not democrats.
Did you even read what I posted? Better yet, did you understand it? The Republicans own the shutdown. Polls show that the people know they own it too.
Take your blinders off, you might see something.

United States

#11739 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Read above.
You re-read my post ROFLMAO!!

United States

#11740 Jan 26, 2014
You can tell Retard71 the sky is blue, he would say its rosé colored.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11741 Jan 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read what I posted? Better yet, did you understand it? The Republicans own the shutdown. Polls show that the people know they own it too.
Some are totally unworthy of your time or conversation.....they prefer party over country
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

#11742 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! Thank you for showing that democrats shut the government down. The democrats wouldn’t negotiate and screwed all Americans.
Actually, congress wouldn't get their budget passed. Something they haven't done in a long time. So they played "play ground politics" with nut job Cruz leading the way and couldn't come up with a budget. In all rounds of the voting sessions the republicans voted against all of the budgets that were set fourth for by the democrats to end the shut down but, the republicans held stalemate actions and we had a shut down. Man you sure are stupid. Did you graduate High School at least?
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

#11743 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad but true... The "fundamental" change isn't working out so well.
Like I said you should have been swallowed.
The Real Truth

Denver, CO

#11744 Jan 26, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Some are totally unworthy of your time or conversation.....they prefer party over country
You got that right. "I pitty these fools"

Level 6

Location hidden

#11745 Jan 26, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn’t matter what polls show... You told us what would happen if the republicans didn’t vote the way the democrats wanted... Government shuts down. For you to contend that the republicans have so much power is false.

The SENATE = Democrats, The White House = Democrats, and the House =Republicans.

Are democrats talking about ANY spending cutbacks? NOW explain the current budget.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11746 Jan 26, 2014
guest wrote:
You can tell Retard71 the sky is blue, he would say its rosé colored.
And you think this administration is the most transparent in American history and tells the truth always!

Level 6

Location hidden

#11747 Jan 26, 2014
The Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, congress wouldn't get their budget passed. Something they haven't done in a long time. So they played "play ground politics" with nut job Cruz leading the way and couldn't come up with a budget. In all rounds of the voting sessions the republicans voted against all of the budgets that were set fourth for by the democrats to end the shut down but, the republicans held stalemate actions and we had a shut down. Man you sure are stupid. Did you graduate High School at least?
The SENATE = Democrats, The White House = Democrats, and the House =Republicans.

Who has the power?
myvotedidntcount

United States

#11749 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>DoesnÂ’t matter what polls show... You told us what would happen if the republicans didnÂ’t vote the way the democrats wanted... Government shuts down. For you to contend that the republicans have so much power is false.

Are democrats talking about ANY spending cutbacks? NOW explain the current budget.
You told us what would happen if the democrats didnÂ’t vote the way the republicans wanted... Government shuts down. For you to contend that the democrats have so much power is false.

Fixed it.
myvotedidntcount

United States

#11750 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>And you think this administration is the most transparent in American history and tells the truth always!
Distraction alert, a sure sign you are losing the debate.
myvotedidntcount

United States

#11751 Jan 26, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>The SENATE = Democrats, The White House = Democrats, and the House =Republicans.

Who has the power?
Spending bills originate in the House. The Senate can pass or change the bill and send it back to the House. All the President does is sign or veto. He can't originate any bills so you including him in your point is useless.

United States

#11752 Jan 26, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 9 min The Troll Stopper 4,638
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 52 min Terra Firma 21,785
Open Borders Have Crushed Our Immigration Court... 1 hr tbird19482 7
Democrats the party of SCUM 5 hr Sharon L 34
Cimerex 16 hr Clean it up 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 16 hr mr goodwrench 25,105
Julia Lopez 19 hr Denise 7
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]