Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11696 Jan 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Your first source, is showing that our deficit is falling faster than the figures for spending.....VERY FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA....
Respect71....isn't this a dispute of your source?

Level 7

Location hidden

#11697 Jan 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> SECOND SOURCE SHOW'S THAT THE S&P 500 TOOK THE WORST BEATING AND LOSSES, UNDER A...... bush administration.....Thanx....
And this???.......

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11698 Jan 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Respect71....isn't this a dispute of your source?
No.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11699 Jan 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> And this???.......
No.

The first source (I know difficult for you to go through) showed that the Obama administration OUT SPENT the Bush administration. The Second source shows how very slow the economic recovery has been under the Obama administration… You keep spewing how great it’s all going yet your leadership is pushing to EXTEND UNEPLOYMENT… You have yet to even answer to that, so I’m sure you can’t answer to any of my facts presented.

United States

#11700 Jan 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us what happens when republicans don’t have the votes?
You can blame Republicans AND Democrats but half is misplaced.
The Republicans HAVE the votes in the House and passed the debt limit increase. That is my point, they did it. That is where your point fails.

United States

#11701 Jan 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Same process, and shows which party has power… That’s fact.
When the first debt increase bill made it to the Senate the Democrats removed the Repeal and sent the bill back to the House but Boehner refused to let anyone vote on it.

That power works both ways and thanks for proving my point again. Both parties are to blame for the debt limit increases.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11702 Jan 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I provided more than enough proof… It’s not my fault you’re too ignorant to read it.
The following is a DIRECT SOURCE from the U.S Senate Select Committee on Itelligence:
http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi20...
The Obama administration lied to the American people… Dispute this one.
I read the entire PDF and NOWHERE does the report implicate the Obama administration!

That makes you an Ignorant LIAR!

Your lack of reading comprehension skills is OBVIOUS but to indite yourself is laughable!

Thanks

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11703 Jan 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… I’ve shown you the numbers… and you choose to ignore them.
Until OBAMACARE 47% of Americans paid ZERO federal income tax based on the TAX RATES and CREDITIS. So please tell us how fair this is?

This makes NO SENSE at ALL

"Until" you started posting you were a retard, and since NOTHING has changed...LOL
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop your vindictive jealousy and be an American.
"Vindictive" against WHO?

"Jealous" of WHO?

Cite your source

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11704 Jan 22, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Obamacare doesn’t benefit ALL Americans. If it did why doesn’t the president let Congress stick to the law that states they and their staff has to buy into the exchanges? If it’s so great for Americans, why is Congress exempt?
They already have insurance they do not need to buy into the exchanges!

ObamaCare benefits ALL Americans because now MILLIONS and MILLIONS do not have to rely on the emergency room for preventive and routine medicine!. Which lowers EVERYONE'S costs!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare also shows our presidents told his first lie,“I will not raise taxes for those earning under $250k”,

The President does not have the power to tax anyone that is the job of Congress who BTW passed the LAW and the Supreme Court upheld as CONSTITUTIONAL!

When Obama was running for Office he said "I will not ask for any legislation to be passed that will raise taxes on those earning less that 250K"
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
which led to more lies,“if you like your insurance you can keep it PERIOD!” And you justify it with a founding father?
Nixon LIED "I'am not a crook" ring a bell???? Nixon was the first President to lie to the American People and the Republicans have NEVER stopped!

Reagan LIED Iran-Contra ring a bell????? and that was just his first LIE

Bush I LIED "Read my Lips no new Taxes" ring a bell???? and that was just his first LIE

Bush II LIED "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and that was just his first LIE

I can go on and on.....But you are getting tiresome!

I do not "Justify" anything I illustrate my POINT with FACTS!!!!

Something that is foreign to the likes of YOU!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#11705 Jan 22, 2014
Respect71 has proven he prefers his political party over his country.....

United States

#11706 Jan 22, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yes, the party that prays for America to fail so it will benefit from it.

Traitors, everyone of them.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11707 Jan 22, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and anyone who is sworn into office and swears to uphold our constitution and then blocks and or filibusters EVERY piece of legislation presented by the Democrats is a Domestic Terrorist!

Even when many of the original idea's were THEIRS

Remember when Mitch McConnel filibustered his own bill? That schit just takes the cake!

Then we wonder why the Republicans defend the treasonous Eric Snowden

Level 7

Location hidden

#11708 Jan 23, 2014
The teaparty House republicans are the American Taliban......borrowed from, HBO's Newsroom.....
justiceandbraver y

Brighton, CO

#11709 Jan 23, 2014
karl42 wrote:
The GOP, the Grand Ole' Phony, the party of lies and liars, has perfected the twisting of facts to a new high art form.
Republicans used to be somewhat decent and reasonable people, for example Nelson Rockefeller. That was before the advent of Ronald Ray Gun and the headlong decent into reactionary dogma, zealotry, quasi pseudo-religious-political nuts, Rush, Sarah, Glenn, Ann, Sean and the rest who are currently making the party a fringe lunatic club.
In any event, to be a Republican, you have to lie, and believe in lies. You have to be the kind of person unwilling to believe the truth, but to believe what you want to believe. Or the kind of person who wouldn't pay their rent who my former landlord used to say, "You can't deal with people like that."
----------

Actually to be in congress you have to be a liar...

Level 6

Location hidden

#11710 Jan 23, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans HAVE the votes in the House and passed the debt limit increase. That is my point, they did it. That is where your point fails.
By that logic OBAMACARE should be repealed... Multiple times.

Tell us what happens if they vote to deny the debt limit. That’s where my point holds.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11711 Jan 23, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
When the first debt increase bill made it to the Senate the Democrats removed the Repeal and sent the bill back to the House but Boehner refused to let anyone vote on it.
That power works both ways and thanks for proving my point again. Both parties are to blame for the debt limit increases.
That’s because we are a Constitutional republic. You truly are having a difficult time understanding this aren’t you?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11712 Jan 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the entire PDF and NOWHERE does the report implicate the Obama administration!
That makes you an Ignorant LIAR!
Your lack of reading comprehension skills is OBVIOUS but to indite yourself is laughable!
Thanks
Do you not remember what the Obama administration claimed happened on 9-11-2012?
America does.
You are much more ignorant than I even gave you credit.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11713 Jan 23, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes NO SENSE at ALL
"Until" you started posting you were a retard, and since NOTHING has changed...LOL
<quoted text>
"Vindictive" against WHO?
"Jealous" of WHO?
Cite your source
Tell us how fair it is for 47% of Americans to not have to pay Federal income tax!

The wealthy Americans.

You, said,“ The Average American has a higher tax rate then the wealthiest Americans”

Level 6

Location hidden

#11715 Jan 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
LOL... I don’t because I have repeatedly shown past presidents and republican flaws, however at this point in history your party vastly outnumbers those flaws.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11716 Jan 23, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have held the power for the past 5 years. You can blame the republicans, but that would make you blatantly ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New chiropractor in town - and he's fantastic! 2 hr Burdbrain 3
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr lake bay boy 38,791
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 9 hr Uncle 5
News Denver cops on the chopping block? (Sep '09) 9 hr Scared in Denver 46
last post wins! (Feb '11) 15 hr Knock off purse s... 26,133
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 tbird19482 10
Nicole Dubois-Savage Aug 24 UIAC 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages