Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11667 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can't spend, only Congress can.
Congress, Republican House and Democrat Senate, raised the debt like i said. You haven't shown where the Republicans votes against raising the debt over the last 5 years. If they did the debt wouldn't have increased.
The White House, the Senate and are held by democrats for the past 5 years... and the House for the first part of that... Now try to blame Republicans for the economic state of our Union. Quit acting as though they don’t have the power.

Dispute one of my posted facts.

United States

#11668 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>The White House, the Senate and are held by democrats for the past 5 years... and the House for the first part of that... Now try to blame Republicans for the economic state of our Union. Quit acting as though they donÂ’t have the power.

Dispute one of my posted facts.
Show where the Republicans voted against the debt limit increases. Show your proof.

United States

#11669 Jan 21, 2014
Under Bush there was a Republican House and Republican Senate and there was no concern over them raising the debt limit when they did and they did many times.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11670 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Show where the Republicans voted against the debt limit increases. Show your proof.
I never made the claim and your game is pitiful.

We know who has power, who shut down government, and who had been lying like crazy. Democrats.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11671 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
Under Bush there was a Republican House and Republican Senate and there was no concern over them raising the debt limit when they did and they did many times.
Why do you explain to us why that is? Include GDP, employment, labor force, Dow and Nasdaq numbers.

United States

#11672 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>I never made the claim and your game is pitiful.

We know who has power, who shut down government, and who had been lying like crazy. Democrats.
You said only the Democrats had the power. You are incorrect and you can't admit it. My game is the cold hard facts, you don't like my facts?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11674 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You said only the Democrats had the power. You are incorrect and you can't admit it. My game is the cold hard facts, you don't like my facts?
Really? If I'm incorrect then explain the budget deal?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11676 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No claim, facts. Dispute my facts hahaha. That is your game, one you are losing.
Right, you can't do it because if you could it would become clear as to the dire financial situation we are in now.

Both sides know how bad it is but your side is only bent on blaming republicans for it.

United States

#11677 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? If I'm incorrect then explain the budget deal?
The House and Senate passed it. The Republicans control the House and the Democrats control the Senate. If you can't see that BOTH parties raised the debt limit then it's useless to explain it any further because you refuse to see anything different that what you were told.

United States

#11678 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Right, you can't do it because if you could it would become clear as to the dire financial situation we are in now.

Both sides know how bad it is but your side is only bent on blaming republicans for it.
You have your agenda to blame only Democrats. I have been saying both parties are to blame.
So you never had a problem with the Republicans under Bush raising the debt limit?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11679 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>The House and Senate passed it. The Republicans control the House and the Democrats control the Senate. If you can't see that BOTH parties raised the debt limit then it's useless to explain it any further because you refuse to see anything different that what you were told.
Good then explain what happened to the numerous majority votes to repeal OBAMACARE in the house and tell us what happened?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11680 Jan 21, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You have your agenda to blame only Democrats. I have been saying both parties are to blame.
So you never had a problem with the Republicans under Bush raising the debt limit?
I never said that either, but apparently you are very good at assuming that. The point I have been and always been making is the democrats have held power for the last 5 years. You can't blame republicans for anything done in these past 5years... Think.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11681 Jan 21, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you F'ing insane?....Do you even see what you are posting?
I do... And apparently you can't understand. Can you dispute one of my facts or not?

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11682 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your source.
The First Health Care President John Adams – Federal Health Mandates

http://www.politicolnews.com/the-first-health...

AGAIN......and AGAIN cause I know you are S-L-O-W

OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE LIBERAL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#11684 Jan 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The First Health Care President John Adams – Federal Health Mandates

http://www.politicolnews.com/the-first-health...

AGAIN......and AGAIN cause I know you are S-L-O-W

OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE LIBERAL!
Lol... Health care for sailers is liberal. If you say so. Anything else?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11685 Jan 21, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen that many right wing propaganda and innuendo blog sites in one place at the same time. Thanks for the laugh.....

You must have a brain the size of a pea....Just enough cells to be dazzled by Rush Limpwrist and company!
You didn't look at any thing I posted did you?

Obviously not because not one is a blog... But direct sources and if not direct cites are witching to where you can find the original source.

Dispute one.

United States

#11686 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>I never said that either, but apparently you are very good at assuming that. The point I have been and always been making is the democrats have held power for the last 5 years. You can't blame republicans for anything done in these past 5years... Think.
Yes I can and I've explained it several times. Without the Republican House passing anything the Senate can't do a damn thing on its own. If you think the Senate and White House can do as they please then you need to take a civics class.

I can blame the Republicans AND Democrats for raising the debt limits over the past 5 years. I can blame them because its a fact.

United States

#11687 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Good then explain what happened to the numerous majority votes to repeal OBAMACARE in the house and tell us what happened?
Apples and Oranges. Debt limit increases and repeal Obamacare.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11688 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... Health care for sailers is liberal. If you say so. Anything else?
You are a BLAZING IDIOT

The law passed by John Adams (a founding father and 2nd. President) demonstrates:

The Affordable Care Act is not the first time in our history that the United States government under the direction of the President and Congress enacted a law requiring a payment for health care services and coverage's that would benefit all, and American's be mandated to pay into a system for the benefit of ALL.

If you bothered to pull your head out of Hannity's AZZ you would see Health Care for ALL is AMERICAN all the way back to our FOUNDING FATHERS!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11689 Jan 21, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Dispute one.
All INNUENDO and right wing PROPAGANDA

You posted the GARBAGE the burden of unadulterated, unbiased PROOF is on YOU!

You cannot provide it so your baseless accusations are IRRELEVANT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr WasteWater 19,582
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 5 hr WeTheSheeple 3,225
News Denver neighbor groups concerned about future o... Thu olo 1
Attn: Birth parents and Adoptees - Reunite at Thu joanNYadoptees 1
Welcome to Red's Parlour (Sep '12) Apr 22 Simply_Red 144
casual sex in denver Apr 22 shooligan 1
Gang violence (Apr '06) Apr 21 SLUG 158
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]