Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11526 Jan 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Government Shutdown was a Teaparty function.....
Take a civics class.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11527 Jan 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you think the President not using a line item veto and signing a bill into law that was passed by the House and Senate is unconstitutional. The Constitution gives the President that power now without the line item veto.
Hahahahaha.
The president can veto the ENTIRE BILL... not the bits and pieces he doesn't like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 6

Location hidden

#11528 Jan 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Their constituents are unhappy with them shutting down the government.
Democrats shut down the government. No negotiations as they hold the White House and the Senate. Most understand this.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11529 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP's constituents are also signing up for The Affordable Care act and when the GOP attempts to repeal the law (for the 49th time) they will be very unhappy for taking from them (again) as well...
Are you saying the the 2 million who signed up are republicans? LOL.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11530 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You as the rest of the far right don't seen to comprehend that times are changing and the demographic change is upon us, your kind is fast disappearing. The Republicans lost women, labor, gays, the youth, minorities, Reagan Democrats. All they have left is aging white males, the GOP will disappear fast. Remember when a comprehensive immigration bill is passed 15 to 30 million illegals will have a pathway to citizenship and voting rights. How many of them do you think will vote for the reactionary political ideology of the GOP, who has been hijacked by the fanatical religious right and the lunatic fringe, domestic terrorist (tea party)
Seriously? We understand all too well... And as the labor work force participation rate continues to tank...(lowest since Carter) those millions of Americans understand all too well.

Now democrats are trying to extend unemployment? I thought they fixed the economy and things were getting better...

I guess they are lying to us some more.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11531 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
For years the Republicans have been emphasizing austerity as a cure all for our country's debt. But now all of a sudden the Republicans are leaping to discuss ways the Government can help alleviate poverty.
Huh...Makes one wonder do they know they are going to get their AZZ's kicked in 2014 f they do not give a schit about their own constituents!
After all most red states are the biggest welfare recipients...
Tell us how good it is for poverty to take future Americans into poverty.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11532 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the democrats hold the most power, and who was willing to negotiate? The Republicans. We all remember the President and his multiple “no negotiation” comments, so your claim is false.
You obviously do not understand how government works. Anything needs to pass the Congress and the Senate (Two Houses of Government). Congress has a majority of Republicans and the Senate has a majority of Democrats. Congress needs to pass a bill and then it goes to the Senate. To pass a bill to the Senate, Congress must pass a bill on a majority vote. In this case, they did not agree and the Republican controlled congress SHUTDOWN the government!

TAKE A CIVICS COURSE!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11533 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how good it is for poverty to take future Americans into poverty.
The Republican party's policies have driven more people into poverty over the past 30 years of "trickle down economics" than any other economic policy in HISTORY. The gap between rich and poor is wider than ever and the Republican plan is to give billionaire and millionaires MORE tax breaks! It does not work and does not make sense! To the logical, and we all know Republicans are NOT at ALL logical!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11534 Jan 14, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Hey, KarlVIIIII; cool avatar image. Is that your brand?
I voted Yes on Amendment 64 and am pleased the Schools will reap the benefit of the Marijuana sells tax.

Plus I think we should change the Colorado state flag that embodies our voters choice of Liberty. and Nothing embodies the choice of Liberty over prohibition better!

I figured you would like it.....HA

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11535 Jan 14, 2014
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
<quoted text>This isn`t true, Most all the people that I know are NOT signing up
Two people and one poor abused dog does not account for many!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11536 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The president can veto the ENTIRE BILL... not the bits and pieces he doesn't like.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FALSE....The President has the option of the "Line Item Veto" to use at His/Her (cause we all know Hillary is the next Pres.) discretion

Again and AGAIN......Take A CIVICS course!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11538 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the the 2 million who signed up are republicans? LOL.
As of Jan. 3, 2014

At least 9 million people are getting coverage under the health care law

www.usnews.com

I'm quite sure not all NINE MILLION, 9 MILLION are Democrats

Level 6

Location hidden

#11539 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously do not understand how government works. Anything needs to pass the Congress and the Senate (Two Houses of Government). Congress has a majority of Republicans and the Senate has a majority of Democrats. Congress needs to pass a bill and then it goes to the Senate. To pass a bill to the Senate, Congress must pass a bill on a majority vote. In this case, they did not agree and the Republican controlled congress SHUTDOWN the government!

TAKE A CIVICS COURSE!
Lol. Where does it go after the vote? Who has the White House? Who refused to negotiate? The democrats shut down the government and they lied to you and you believed them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11540 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican party's policies have driven more people into poverty over the past 30 years of "trickle down economics" than any other economic policy in HISTORY. The gap between rich and poor is wider than ever and the Republican plan is to give billionaire and millionaires MORE tax breaks! It does not work and does not make sense! To the logical, and we all know Republicans are NOT at ALL logical!
Cite your source.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11541 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>FALSE....The President has the option of the "Line Item Veto" to use at His/Her (cause we all know Hillary is the next Pres.) discretion

Again and AGAIN......Take A CIVICS course!
Blowing more of your tiny bit of credibility or you're just that ignorant?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11542 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your source.
http://www.faireconomy.org/research/TrickleDo...

Level 6

Location hidden

#11543 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>As of Jan. 3, 2014

At least 9 million people are getting coverage under the health care law

www.usnews.com

I'm quite sure not all NINE MILLION, 9 MILLION are Democrats
???

So 4 million because of the 5 million that got dropped? Do you mean OBAMACARE? You better pray the the 5 million dropped aren't democrats.

You need to clarify.
Your link goes to nowhere specific.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11544 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Where does it go after the vote? Who has the White House? Who refused to negotiate? The democrats shut down the government and they lied to you and you believed them.
There was NO BILL to reach the Pres. THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS SHUTDOWN the GOVERNMENT.....

DO SOME RESEARCH and WAKE THE "F" UP!!!!!!!!

The only "negotiation" was to not fund The Affordable Care Act" do you really think the President would negotiate on those terms? The Republicans knew he wouldn't and the went ahead and SHUTDOWN the Government at the cost of 38 BILLION to the American people and your stupidity will not change this FACT!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11545 Jan 14, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowing more of your tiny bit of credibility or you're just that ignorant?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national...
You really are STUPID aren't you"

The VERY first paragraph in your little article says

The Supreme Court yesterday struck down the broad new line-item veto authority that Congress had given the president to cancel specific items in SPENDING and TAX bills.

The Affordable Care Act is NIETHER a Spending or Tax Bill.....

Damn you are just stuck on Stupid or FoxNOISE has warped your brain!

Level 6

Location hidden

#11546 Jan 14, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Interesting. I'll look it over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 33 min EdmondWA 37,358
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 7 hr jww 1,123
Memorial Day 8 hr Taylor V 13
The Media Expose Priests But Cover Up For Micha... 8 hr Francisco 7
District 2 cops 9 hr Terry 19
wgen 10 hr uncle 1
Denver tar (Nov '14) 12 hr T Jay 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages