Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11340 Dec 30, 2013
Sock it 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance?
Buy a newspaper and read the business section......uninformed and unpatriotic, is no way to go through life......

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11341 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinking for myself, because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't think for myself.
Do you agree that the predictions the right made after Obama was elected haven't came true?
For example? Please be specific.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11342 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say the same thing about you since you don't seem to understand a word I posted.
The US Constitution is still the law of the land, the USA hasn't been transformed into a Muslim state, the USA hasn't been destroyed and people still have their guns and ammo. All were predictions of the far right.
Prove what I posted is incorrect.
“The US Constitution is still the law of the land,” It is, however, our Constitution is being ignored by this administration with the examples I have cited. Fast and Furious, IRS, the AP, and Obamacare will have many more days in court because of the multiple Constitutional infractions, not to mention all the changes and exemptions the president made to the law thus far which is BLATANT ignorance of our Constitution as well.
“the USA hasn't been transformed into a Muslim state,” I never said it was so are you pulling this from the air?
“the USA hasn't been destroyed” Destroyed how? We are facing a huge economic crash with the refusal to deal with the HUGE national debt.
“and people still have their guns and ammo.” Many states adopted new laws that impose so many regulations on law abiding citizens and has caused gun businesses to reduce workforce and in some cases close… Unfortunately, this is another example of the ignorance of our Constitution.
“All were predictions of the far right.” Cite your source…
Sock it 2 me

United States

#11344 Dec 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Buy a newspaper and read the business section......uninformed and unpatriotic, is no way to go through life......
You are quite the dumb f*cker, unpatriotic for asking a question?
Sock it 2 me

United States

#11345 Dec 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> WINNING STREAK CONTINUES....AP(12-27-13) The Dow industrials marked a sixth straight gainand another all-time high, following an upbeat report from the labor market.....The Dow's 25.8 percent gain in 2013 is on track to be the biggest yearly advance since 1996.......
How exactly is Obama to be credited for that? By printing useless money and shoveling it to wall street to falsely prop up the market?

Level 7

Location hidden

#11346 Dec 30, 2013
BIG PURCHASES LIFT HOPES FOR ECONOMY.....AP(12-13-13)....Co nsumers bought more cars, electronics and furniture in November......

Level 7

Location hidden

#11347 Dec 30, 2013
WHOLESALE PRICES DIP FOR SECOND STRAIGHT MONTH.....UPI(11-22-13)....... ..Great Sign for Economy

Level 7

Location hidden

#11348 Dec 30, 2013
JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH.....ap(12-11-13).....More hiring, job openings and resignations point to a more dynamic job market. That trend creates more opportunities for people out of work and those looking for a new job.....

Level 7

Location hidden

#11349 Dec 30, 2013
CEO's MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE..UPI(12-6-13).....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11350 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say the same thing about you since you don't seem to understand a word I posted.
The US Constitution is still the law of the land, the USA hasn't been transformed into a Muslim state, the USA hasn't been destroyed and people still have their guns and ammo. All were predictions of the far right.
Prove what I posted is incorrect.
It is only partially correct. It is at this point a half truth.
Until you prove that the right predicted all of these things that you say might have happened.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11351 Dec 30, 2013
Sock it 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly is Obama to be credited for that? By printing useless money and shoveling it to wall street to falsely prop up the market?
The price for a pound of bacon has doubled in the last year.

United States

#11352 Dec 30, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>For example? Please be specific.
Already did.

United States

#11353 Dec 30, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>“The US Constitution is still the law of the land,” It is, however, our Constitution is being ignored by this administration with the examples I have cited. Fast and Furious, IRS, the AP, and Obamacare will have many more days in court because of the multiple Constitutional infractions, not to mention all the changes and exemptions the president made to the law thus far which is BLATANT ignorance of our Constitution as well.
“the USA hasn't been transformed into a Muslim state,” I never said it was so are you pulling this from the air?
“the USA hasn't been destroyed” Destroyed how? We are facing a huge economic crash with the refusal to deal with the HUGE national debt.
“and people still have their guns and ammo.” Many states adopted new laws that impose so many regulations on law abiding citizens and has caused gun businesses to reduce workforce and in some cases close… Unfortunately, this is another example of the ignorance of our Constitution.
“All were predictions of the far right.” Cite your source…
Already did.

United States

#11354 Dec 30, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is only partially correct. It is at this point a half truth.
Until you prove that the right predicted all of these things that you say might have happened.
They said it would happen and it hasn't.

Case closed.

United States

#11355 Dec 30, 2013
Sock it 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly is Obama to be credited for that? By printing useless money and shoveling it to wall street to falsely prop up the market?
They cut that down and the stock market jumped, not declined.
Sock it 2 me

United States

#11356 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did.
Liar
Sock it 2 me

United States

#11357 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They cut that down and the stock market jumped, not declined.
Liar
Sock it 2 me

United States

#11358 Dec 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They said it would happen and it hasn't.
Case closed.
Liar

United States

#11359 Dec 30, 2013
Sock it 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
Shoo troll shoo!
You can call me Dick

Gering, NE

#11360 Dec 31, 2013
The United States will survive Obamas administration. It is not Obama that should cause concern, but people the who voted him in office should!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Reverend Alan 6,130
drugs and dealers 23 hr Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar? (Aug '11) 23 hr Reyna lokita 6
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) Fri DILF 69
good strip clubs? Thu mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Thu Paula 311
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu Reyna lokita 2
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info