Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11391 Jan 1, 2014
guest wrote:
With the exemption of the “ISLAM” claim (because we all see it isn’t a “right wing” claim but the claim of only a few individuals) Post the contrary to all these claims.

United States

#11392 Jan 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
With the exemption of the “ISLAM” claim (because we all see it isn’t a “right wing” claim but the claim of only a few individuals) Post the contrary to all these claims.
The ball is in your court.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11394 Jan 1, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The ball is in your court.
I'm not the one who's making a claim for or against... You made claim all those things you posted didn't happen... Now you can't back it up... The ball is yours.

United States

#11395 Jan 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one who's making a claim for or against... You made claim all those things you posted didn't happen... Now you can't back it up... The ball is yours.
I posted what the right wing has been claiming would happen under Obama and my point is those things haven't happened. If you disagree, post something refuting my post or continue trolling.

Maybe you are confused as to what the discussion is about like last time? That is a typical trait among the narrow minded.

United States

#11396 Jan 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one who's making a claim for or against... You made claim all those things you posted didn't happen... Now you can't back it up... The ball is yours.
You called me a liar, back up your claim.
Sock it 2 me

United States

#11397 Jan 1, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll back him up. So I guess that makes you a liar.:)

United States

#11398 Jan 1, 2014
Sock it 2 me wrote:
<quoted text>I'll back him up. So I guess that makes you a liar.:)
With what? Your pea brain?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11399 Jan 1, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are facing a huge economic crash with the refusal to deal with the HUGE national debt.
The last time this country had a balanced federal budget and slowest growing national debt was under Gerald Ford with a DEMOCRATIC dominated House and Senate.

Then came along these WONDERFUL Republican give to the TOP and screw the starving man Presidents

Reagan tripled the national debt. Bush #1 tripled it again and Bush the 2nd (deficits don’t matter) tripled it again.

The likes of Sheldon Adelsons, Karl Rove and Grover Nordquist (you know the millionaire GOP money machines) LOVE THEM FOR IT!!!!

And once again.

Are you a Fascist and do you think Fascism is good for The United States of America?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11400 Jan 2, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted what the right wing has been claiming would happen under Obama and my point is those things haven't happened. If you disagree, post something refuting my post or continue trolling.
Maybe you are confused as to what the discussion is about like last time? That is a typical trait among the narrow minded.
The ball is yours.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11401 Jan 2, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the post, and if you can’t post anything to disprove your claim postings, then you are a liar.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11402 Jan 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time this country had a balanced federal budget and slowest growing national debt was under Gerald Ford with a DEMOCRATIC dominated House and Senate.
Then came along these WONDERFUL Republican give to the TOP and screw the starving man Presidents
Reagan tripled the national debt. Bush #1 tripled it again and Bush the 2nd (deficits don’t matter) tripled it again.
The likes of Sheldon Adelsons, Karl Rove and Grover Nordquist (you know the millionaire GOP money machines) LOVE THEM FOR IT!!!!
And once again.
Are you a Fascist and do you think Fascism is good for The United States of America?
Plus, they forget that...Reagan and both Bush's diverted funds outta Social Security....a fact, that get's caught in the throat of this GOP.......

Level 6

Location hidden

#11403 Jan 2, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again.
Cite your source… Your numbers seem to be a little off by a lot. Not surprising.
When you learn what “Fascist” means, then you will understand when I tell you that “Fascist” doesn’t belong in America.

United States

#11404 Jan 2, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>The ball is yours.
I already made my touchdown.

United States

#11405 Jan 2, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You made the post, and if you can’t post anything to disprove your claim postings, then you are a liar.
Prove your claim.

United States

#11407 Jan 2, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You made the post, and if you can’t post anything to disprove your claim postings, then you are a liar.
Cite your source.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11408 Jan 2, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I already made my touchdown.
A safety isn’t atouchdown.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11409 Jan 2, 2014

Level 6

Location hidden

#11410 Jan 2, 2014

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11411 Jan 2, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

When you learn what “Fascist” means
If fascism is coming to America, the Tea Party is bringing it. Whenever the Republicans are out of power, these folks start in on a free market spiel. Government this, government that.(Then they wonder why many Americans do not trust our Government)

The Tea Party fascist movement.. It’s pro-war, intolerant, ultra-patriotic, pro-torture, into corporate apologism and ready to scapegoat paperless immigrants. As soon as the GOP recaptures the gun from these radicals, these people will go back to sleep.

So, if you do not think fascism is good for America you my friend are not a "good" Tea Partier.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11412 Jan 2, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numbers seem to be a little off by a lot.
Your ability to comprehend history is "off by a lot"

Ronald Reagan:
Took office January 1981. Total debt:$848 billion
Left office January 1989. Total debt:$2,698 billion
Percent change in total debt:+218%

George H.W. Bush:
Took office January 1989. Total debt:$2,698 billion
Left office 20 January 1993. Total debt:$4,188 billion
Percent change in total debt:+55%

Bill Clinton:
Took office 20 January 1993. Total debt:$4,188 billion
Left office 20 January 2001. Total debt:$5,728 billion
Percent change in total debt:+37%

George W. Bush:
Took office 20 January 2001. Total debt:$5,728 billion
Left office 20 January 2009. Total debt:$10,627 billion
Percent change in total debt:+86%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got Jesus? 1 hr Solijhi 9
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr TomInElPaso 40,164
last post wins! (Feb '11) 11 hr Sharlene45 26,251
Classless Bronco Ownership 14 hr Go Blue Forever 16
Nicole Dubois Savage Thu Say What 4
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Thu Doug 49
Looking for a nodsquad friend Thu T Boy 5

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages