“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11309 Dec 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 5 years... The democrats had a majority in the first place and have held the senate and the white house for the remaining time. You can continue to blame republicans but the truth is they have no power compared to your party. You hold the blame.
Fact... A list of democrat lies.... Fast and furious, IRS, AP, Obamacare, and the NSA. This is what your party brought upon itself. Your party is petrified with no one to blame no but themselves.
It would take me the rest of the year to list all the LIES the last Republican administration told the American people in the first 5 years presidency. Why bother everyone already knows the GOP is nothing but lies. The biggest one that comes to mind however cost the country over 3000 American LIVES for NOTHING!!!!!

Sorry no comparison, and you still have not given ANY verifiable FACTS to prove ANY of your ridiculous claims were "lies"
guest

United States

#11310 Dec 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Fact... A list of democrat lies.... Fast and furious, IRS, AP, Obamacare, and the NSA. This is what your party brought upon itself. Your party is petrified with no one to blame no but themselves.
Proof?

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11313 Dec 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact... A list of democrat lies.... Fast and furious, IRS, AP, Obamacare, and the NSA. This is what your party brought upon itself. Your party is petrified with no one to blame no but themselves.
You cannot provide ANY verifiable proof of any such claim....FOXNOISE LIES...

LOOK at indisputable LIES told by the last republican administration! 935 YES, NINE-HUNDRED and THIRTY-FIVE....

UNADULTERATED Republican LIES in one Republican administration.

The 935 lies of George W. Bush / Yes, you already knew. But now they're actually quantifiable. Like, say, stab wounds

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/a...

Independent

United States

#11314 Dec 27, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot provide ANY verifiable proof of any such claim....FOXNOISE LIES...
LOOK at indisputable LIES told by the last republican administration! 935 YES, NINE-HUNDRED and THIRTY-FIVE....
UNADULTERATED Republican LIES in one Republican administration.
The 935 lies of George W. Bush / Yes, you already knew. But now they're actually quantifiable. Like, say, stab wounds
http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/a...
Just more proof that both parties are nothing but liars.

BTW: Not all 935 lies are attributed directly to Bush, most are said to have been told by his administration. Since you do not hold Obama to the lies of those under him, it, too, should work the same for Bush.

It is a sad state of affairs when all either party has to offer are buckets of lies and no real accomplishments for the nation as a whole.

Go Independent.........Think for yourselves.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11315 Dec 27, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot provide ANY verifiable proof of any such claim....FOXNOISE LIES...

LOOK at indisputable LIES told by the last republican administration! 935 YES, NINE-HUNDRED and THIRTY-FIVE....

UNADULTERATED Republican LIES in one Republican administration.

The 935 lies of George W. Bush / Yes, you already knew. But now they're actually quantifiable. Like, say, stab wounds

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/morford/a...
If you can't post anything to dispute what I posted then you have NOTHING!

Your just whining about the 2000s when Americans prospered, full employment, growing markets, and more freedom. Good thing to complain about!
morrisonsuxhogba lls

United States

#11316 Dec 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't post anything to dispute what I posted then you have NOTHING!

Your just whining about the 2000s when Americans prospered, full employment, growing markets, and more freedom. Good thing to complain about!
And then the Republicans ruined America.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#11317 Dec 27, 2013
Obama has lied.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11318 Dec 27, 2013
morrisonsuxhogballs wrote:
<quoted text>And then the Republicans ruined America.
You understand the democrats have had the majority in congress since 2007, with exception of 2010 where it's the senate and the White House that is democrat controlled. Republican power is very little.

But ignorance is bliss, right?
morrisonsuxhogba lls

United States

#11319 Dec 27, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You understand the democrats have had the majority in congress since 2007, with exception of 2010 where it's the senate and the White House that is democrat controlled. Republican power is very little.

But ignorance is bliss, right?
You understand that Bush had a Republican Congress for 6 years? That is plenty of time to set this country on course for disaster. On top of that, the budget for the first year of the Democrat controlled Congress was passed by the Republicans the previous year. So you are off by one year, dumbass.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11320 Dec 28, 2013
morrisonsuxhogballs wrote:
<quoted text>You understand that Bush had a Republican Congress for 6 years? That is plenty of time to set this country on course for disaster. On top of that, the budget for the first year of the Democrat controlled Congress was passed by the Republicans the previous year. So you are off by one year, dumbass.
Based on your statement your understanding of our government is little...

Since you have such a articulate grasp of vulgarity, let's see what you're capabilities are with clear communication...

Are you a socialist or do you believe socialism is a good system for America to embrace?
guest

United States

#11321 Dec 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Based on your statement your understanding of our government is little...

Since you have such a articulate grasp of vulgarity, let's see what you're capabilities are with clear communication...

Are you a socialist or do you believe socialism is a good system for America to embrace?
I'll try. It might be time to get out the crayons and construction paper in order to explain it to you though but here it goes.
Socialism, Marxism and Commie are right wing catch phrases that mean nothing. You can only cry wolf so long then everyone figures it out.
The US Constitution is still the law of the land. We haven't been transformed into a Muslim state. The USA hasn't been destroyed and I still have all my guns and ammo. Those things the right wingers have been telling us since Obama was elected would change. You guys are good at predicting as every religious nut that claimed the Rapture was right around the corner 100 years ago.
Stop the scaremongering, you are not good at it.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11322 Dec 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try. It might be time to get out the crayons and construction paper in order to explain it to you though but here it goes.
Socialism, Marxism and Commie are right wing catch phrases that mean nothing. You can only cry wolf so long then everyone figures it out.
The US Constitution is still the law of the land. We haven't been transformed into a Muslim state. The USA hasn't been destroyed and I still have all my guns and ammo. Those things the right wingers have been telling us since Obama was elected would change. You guys are good at predicting as every religious nut that claimed the Rapture was right around the corner 100 years ago.
Stop the scaremongering, you are not good at it.
Words have meaning... The fact you disregard them as meaningless shows you can't think beyond what your leadership tells you. When you learn to think for yourself let's talk.
guest

United States

#11323 Dec 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Words have meaning... The fact you disregard them as meaningless shows you can't think beyond what your leadership tells you. When you learn to think for yourself let's talk.
I am thinking for myself, because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't think for myself.

Do you agree that the predictions the right made after Obama was elected haven't came true?
guest

United States

#11324 Dec 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Words have meaning... The fact you disregard them as meaningless shows you can't think beyond what your leadership tells you. When you learn to think for yourself let's talk.
I can say the same thing about you since you don't seem to understand a word I posted.

The US Constitution is still the law of the land, the USA hasn't been transformed into a Muslim state, the USA hasn't been destroyed and people still have their guns and ammo. All were predictions of the far right.

Prove what I posted is incorrect.
Independent

United States

#11325 Dec 28, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say the same thing about you since you don't seem to understand a word I posted.
The US Constitution is still the law of the land, the USA hasn't been transformed into a Muslim state, the USA hasn't been destroyed and people still have their guns and ammo. All were predictions of the far right.
Prove what I posted is incorrect.
"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning."

Prove your claims, it is not up to others to disprove your fact-less, unsupported statements.
guest

United States

#11326 Dec 28, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever. However it is important to note that we can never be certain of anything, and so we must assign value to any claim based on the available evidence, and to dismiss something on the basis that it hasn't been proven beyond all doubt is also fallacious reasoning."

Prove your claims, it is not up to others to disprove your fact-less, unsupported statements.
So you think what you replied to is fact-less? It's not a claim, it is a fact.

The US Constitution is the law, we are not a Muslim state, the US exists therefore it is not destroyed and people still own guns and ammo.

Nice try dumbass. Brush up on your debate skills, you need it.
Libertarian

Denver, CO

#11327 Dec 28, 2013
Not my problem. Enjoy.
guest

United States

#11328 Dec 28, 2013
Libertarian wrote:
Not my problem. Enjoy.
Mine either.
Independent

United States

#11329 Dec 28, 2013
guest wrote:
All were predictions of the far right.
That would be the statement you need to support, oh intelligent one.

If you don't understand that one, as you obviously didn't above, I refuse to draw you a picture.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11330 Dec 28, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't post anything to dispute what I posted then you have NOTHING!
You posted the garbage the burden of "proof" is on YOU
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just whining about the 2000s when Americans prospered, full employment, growing markets, and more freedom. Good thing to complain about!
Correct Bush W. was the beneficiary of William Jefferson Clinton....A DEMOCRAT....We all know how that surplus worked out for us now don't we......can you say Republican FAILURE.....I know you right wing nuts have short term memory problems (as fox noise does not tell you truth) but you exemplify the case....

BTW

Are you a fascist, and do you think fascism is good for America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 29 min Poof1 19,998
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 6 hr lil dub 270
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 11 hr _123_luv 43
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 18 hr The_Box 3,248
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 19 hr Kawalski 1,322
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Mon Red_Forman 107
casual sex in denver Sun that guy 2
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]