Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11138 Dec 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Fruity Pebbles, Facts are Facts. So show me some facts that prove Obama did anything wrong with respect to Benghazi, IRS, Fast and Furious and NSA. That doesn't stop parrots like you from bring those failed talking points up when you are losing the debate.

Did you even read what I posted? My Companies insurance carrier offered an ACA compliant policy for 2014 and it was cheaper than what I pay now. You know what compliant means, right? It means it meets ALL of the requirements of the ACA right now.

Do you comprehend? You know what that means?
He's commander and chief.
I read your post... Did you read mine?
Apparently you don't understand.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11139 Dec 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't stop you from calling people that don't agree with you names.
What name might that be? Or are you confusing name calling with objective observation?
Smart Voter

Denver, CO

#11140 Dec 11, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Christ-mas time, of course there are TEMPORARY job openings... you freakin' lunkhead!
And the same Republican Congress people that claim the unemployment figures are not actual are saying since unemployment is down they can cut the long-term unemployment benefits in the 2014 Budget introduced by none other that Paul Ryan

The Republican logic never fails to amaze me they use their own failed logic to screw more people.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11141 Dec 11, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>And the same Republican Congress people that claim the unemployment figures are not actual are saying since unemployment is down they can cut the long-term unemployment benefits in the 2014 Budget introduced by none other that Paul Ryan

The Republican logic never fails to amaze me they use their own failed logic to screw more people.
Lol
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11142 Dec 11, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
And the same Republican Congress people that claim the unemployment figures are not actual are saying since unemployment is down they can cut the long-term unemployment benefits in the 2014 Budget introduced by none other that Paul Ryan
I'm not a Republican!
But it's not my fault that logic like... People will not go to work when they get their money for sitting on their asses.
Behooves your simpleton mind!
Proof again that you regressive liberals have ZERO common sense! And we workers all 'literally' pay for it!

United States

#11143 Dec 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>What name might that be? Or are you confusing name calling with objective observation?
Take your pick, trying to explain anything to you is impossible.

United States

#11144 Dec 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>He's commander and chief.
I read your post... Did you read mine?
Apparently you don't understand.
So you expect him to know what an Army private in Turkey is doing?
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11145 Dec 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What name might that be? Or are you confusing name calling with objective observation?
Well... what else would you expect from those who call speaking the truth, "hate speech"???

Level 6

Location hidden

#11146 Dec 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Take your pick, trying to explain anything to you is impossible.
In other words (like many of your posts) you can't back up your statements.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11147 Dec 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So you expect him to know what an Army private in Turkey is doing?
I expect him to know what the Attorney General of the United States is doing, as well as the Secretary of State, the IRS, the NSA, and yes I expect him to know what ground troops are where. That's his job... He's the president.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11148 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>Well... what else would you expect from those who call speaking the truth, "hate speech"???
Right?! Sigh
Smart Voter

Englewood, CO

#11149 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not a Republican!
But it's not my fault that logic like... People will not go to work when they get their money for sitting on their asses.
Behooves your simpleton mind!
Proof again that you regressive liberals have ZERO common sense! And we workers all 'literally' pay for it!
I see you continue to spread the right's version of compassion and understanding.

What does your rebuttal (or lack there of) have to do with the Republicans saying un-employment numbers provided by the Labor Department are not actual numbers then say the un-employment numbers provided by the same Labor Department are low enough to justify cutting long-term un-employment benefits?

Like you they have failed logic and prove it every time they say something.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11150 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had 5% unemployment all of his years with the exception of of one year was at 6%. FULL EMPLOYMENT FOR 8 YEARS. This is fact not opinion.
P.S. Full employment is NOT 0% unemployment. Take an economics class.
You have proven yourself...totally clueless and just lying to support politicians and a party that could care less about you....doubly dumb.....

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11151 Dec 12, 2013
The Republicans CANíT WIN elections
On the merit of their proposals or arguments

The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their policies

On their platforms

On their past performance

On their abilities or capabilities

So Republicans have to
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,

AND THEN Republicans have to
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL

LIE ---- CHEAT ---- STEAL ----
The Republican way
to win an election.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11152 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You have proven yourself...totally clueless and just lying to support politicians and a party that could care less about you....doubly dumb.....
Based on what? The fact that I understand economics better than you or the fact that your party has riddled America with HUGE lies for the past 5 years?

Level 6

Location hidden

#11153 Dec 12, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Republicans CANíT WIN elections
On the merit of their proposals or arguments
On their policies
On their platforms
On their past performance
On their abilities or capabilities
So Republicans have to
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,
AND THEN Republicans have to
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL
LIE ---- CHEAT ---- STEAL ----
The Republican way
to win an election.
Your defense for Benghazi, was republicans cut fundingÖ Your stance is on wet sand and meaningless.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11154 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your defense for Benghazi, was republicans cut fundingÖ Your stance is on wet sand and meaningless.
Coming from someone who does not even comprehend 5th grade Civics on how a bill becomes law is hilarious...Keep entertaining us...it's great.

I do realize foxnoise has the most dumbed down misinformed loyal followers but you exemplify the case.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11155 Dec 12, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone who does not even comprehend 5th grade Civics on how a bill becomes law is hilarious...Keep entertaining us...it's great.

I do realize foxnoise has the most dumbed down misinformed loyal followers but you exemplify the case.
Keep calling me names. The facts remain.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11156 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what? The fact that I understand economics better than you or the fact that your party has riddled America with HUGE lies for the past 5 years?
JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH....AP(12-11-13)...So are resignitions. which also point to a healthier job market.......PLEASE DON'T LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXPERTISE......

Level 6

Location hidden

#11157 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH....AP(12-11-13)...So are resignitions. which also point to a healthier job market.......PLEASE DON'T LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXPERTISE......
And donít let your ignorance get in the way of your ideals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 34 min casper 269
Online Slut 1 hr Yoesph 4
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr The Stupid Ones 17,782
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 4 hr nhjeff 1,606
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 17 hr Cold Blue Eyes 2,800
Lili Marlene (Aug '13) Sat Commander Bunny 10
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Sat Red Headed Hippie 101
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]