Republicans the party of LIARS
guest

United States

#11144 Dec 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>He's commander and chief.
I read your post... Did you read mine?
Apparently you don't understand.
So you expect him to know what an Army private in Turkey is doing?
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#11145 Dec 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What name might that be? Or are you confusing name calling with objective observation?
Well... what else would you expect from those who call speaking the truth, "hate speech"???

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11146 Dec 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Take your pick, trying to explain anything to you is impossible.
In other words (like many of your posts) you can't back up your statements.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11147 Dec 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>So you expect him to know what an Army private in Turkey is doing?
I expect him to know what the Attorney General of the United States is doing, as well as the Secretary of State, the IRS, the NSA, and yes I expect him to know what ground troops are where. That's his job... He's the president.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11148 Dec 11, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>Well... what else would you expect from those who call speaking the truth, "hate speech"???
Right?! Sigh
Smart Voter

Denver, CO

#11149 Dec 11, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Republican!
But it's not my fault that logic like... People will not go to work when they get their money for sitting on their asses.
Behooves your simpleton mind!
Proof again that you regressive liberals have ZERO common sense! And we workers all 'literally' pay for it!
I see you continue to spread the right's version of compassion and understanding.

What does your rebuttal (or lack there of) have to do with the Republicans saying un-employment numbers provided by the Labor Department are not actual numbers then say the un-employment numbers provided by the same Labor Department are low enough to justify cutting long-term un-employment benefits?

Like you they have failed logic and prove it every time they say something.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11150 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had 5% unemployment all of his years with the exception of of one year was at 6%. FULL EMPLOYMENT FOR 8 YEARS. This is fact not opinion.
P.S. Full employment is NOT 0% unemployment. Take an economics class.
You have proven yourself...totally clueless and just lying to support politicians and a party that could care less about you....doubly dumb.....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11151 Dec 12, 2013
The Republicans CANíT WIN elections
On the merit of their proposals or arguments

The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their policies

The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their platforms

The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their past performance

The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their abilities or capabilities

So Republicans have to
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,

AND THEN Republicans have to
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL

LIE ---- CHEAT ---- STEAL ----
The Republican way
to win an election.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11152 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You have proven yourself...totally clueless and just lying to support politicians and a party that could care less about you....doubly dumb.....
Based on what? The fact that I understand economics better than you or the fact that your party has riddled America with HUGE lies for the past 5 years?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11153 Dec 12, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The Republicans CANíT WIN elections
On the merit of their proposals or arguments
The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their policies
The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their platforms
The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their past performance
The Republicans CANíT WIN
On their abilities or capabilities
So Republicans have to
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,
LIE, LIE, LIE,
AND THEN Republicans have to
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL
CHEAT and STEAL
LIE ---- CHEAT ---- STEAL ----
The Republican way
to win an election.
Your defense for Benghazi, was republicans cut fundingÖ Your stance is on wet sand and meaningless.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11154 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your defense for Benghazi, was republicans cut fundingÖ Your stance is on wet sand and meaningless.
Coming from someone who does not even comprehend 5th grade Civics on how a bill becomes law is hilarious...Keep entertaining us...it's great.

I do realize foxnoise has the most dumbed down misinformed loyal followers but you exemplify the case.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11155 Dec 12, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from someone who does not even comprehend 5th grade Civics on how a bill becomes law is hilarious...Keep entertaining us...it's great.

I do realize foxnoise has the most dumbed down misinformed loyal followers but you exemplify the case.
Keep calling me names. The facts remain.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11156 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what? The fact that I understand economics better than you or the fact that your party has riddled America with HUGE lies for the past 5 years?
JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH....AP(12-11-13)...So are resignitions. which also point to a healthier job market.......PLEASE DON'T LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXPERTISE......

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11157 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> JOB OPENINGS REACH A FIVE-YEAR HIGH....AP(12-11-13)...So are resignitions. which also point to a healthier job market.......PLEASE DON'T LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR ECONOMIC EXPERTISE......
And donít let your ignorance get in the way of your ideals.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11159 Dec 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>That's the spirit, never admit defeat even when you have been defeated.

Typical right wing tactic, always claim you are right even when proven wrong and call everyone else stupid for not being a dumbass like you.
You state this without posting a source or any evidence about what I was wrong about. Maybe you can be more specific.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11160 Dec 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit, never admit defeat even when you have been defeated.
Typical right wing tactic, always claim you are right even when proven wrong and call everyone else stupid for not being a dumbass like you.
When did some Americans trade the truth for a political party?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11161 Dec 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> When did some Americans trade the truth for a political party?
Fast and Furious, IRS, AP, NSA, Benghazi, and OBAMACARE... so a good five years now.
guest

United States

#11162 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>You state this without posting a source or any evidence about what I was wrong about. Maybe you can be more specific.
Like you have EVER posted a source or evidence. Hahahaha
guest

United States

#11163 Dec 12, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Fast and Furious, IRS, AP, NSA, Benghazi, and OBAMACARE... so a good five years now.
Source or evidence?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11164 Dec 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Like you have EVER posted a source or evidence. Hahahaha
Then it should be easy for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min here 35,963
News Denver ordinance against loud motorcycles causi... (Jul '07) 4 hr BeyondBrighton4u 469
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15) Mon Lupe M 577
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sun _FLATLINE-------- 25,913
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) May 21 HUD GANG 302
News Colby Messer Sexually Assaulted Woman With Phon... May 16 Anthony Scarpuzzi... 2
Wells Fargo J walking 17th and Sherman May 16 dick 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages