|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Republicans are constantly proving the validity of this thread title.....they should really start leaving the rest alone, and just lie to eachother.....
If ignorance is bliss?
How come you regressive liberals are such angry pricks???

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure myth that only a redneck would fall for. The 1950's communists hunt is over, welcome to 2013.
They have escaped, thanks to Obama.

Since: Nov 13

Commerce City, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No… You will hear facts and proper statistics that are affecting Americans as we speak.
Try harder.
Oh' you wouldn't being referring to FoxNews now would you? You know the pseudo News Channel that Guaranteed a Romney win by a land slide....HA

And yes ANYONE who would shut down the Government because they do not like a piece of legislation is a Domestic Terrorist! and if you support them You also are a Domestic Terrorist and should be taken to the gallows! But I will settle for voting ALL of the right wing TEA FREAK Domestic Terrorist's out and get our Nation back to the moderate level headed people that want to fix problems not spend all their time blocking everything just because it didn't come from their side!

Mark my words the GOP sabotaged it's self when they evoked the likes of TEA FREAKS!!!! They will lose BIG in 2014!

Just like I told you Obama would be re-elected and you would not believe me....Who WON???? Certainly not the LOSER Romney!!!!HA

As for my Insurance I know you right wing domestic terrorist's have a short memory (most likely because your head is too full of conspiracy theories and the like. I'm semi-retired and purchase my insurance on the open market I have Kaiser and YES my premium went DOWN and I receive MORE benefits!!! So sorry you do not like FACTS unless they support your radical agenda!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They have escaped, thanks to Obama.
Don't worry, they know where you are..lol.

Commerce City, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
While the IRS targets you for not buying health insurance and the NSA collects your phone records…
All politicians stretch the truth, but this administration thinks you’re stupid enough to believe them and you’re proving them right.
The National Security Agency has been collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, provided by AT&T, Verizon Communications and BellSouth Corporation, This was first reported on in May 2006, in USA Today.

THAT IS 2006.....

Next CONSPIRACY THEORY you are getting boring AGAIN!!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, they know where you are..lol.
I highly doubt that. I have as many layers of insulation as Obama has if not more so. We are the ones who did build it in contrast to what Obama has said.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh' you wouldn't being referring to FoxNews now would you? You know the pseudo News Channel that Guaranteed a Romney win by a land slide....HA
And yes ANYONE who would shut down the Government because they do not like a piece of legislation is a Domestic Terrorist! and if you support them You also are a Domestic Terrorist and should be taken to the gallows! But I will settle for voting ALL of the right wing TEA FREAK Domestic Terrorist's out and get our Nation back to the moderate level headed people that want to fix problems not spend all their time blocking everything just because it didn't come from their side!
Mark my words the GOP sabotaged it's self when they evoked the likes of TEA FREAKS!!!! They will lose BIG in 2014!
Just like I told you Obama would be re-elected and you would not believe me....Who WON???? Certainly not the LOSER Romney!!!!HA
As for my Insurance I know you right wing domestic terrorist's have a short memory (most likely because your head is too full of conspiracy theories and the like. I'm semi-retired and purchase my insurance on the open market I have Kaiser and YES my premium went DOWN and I receive MORE benefits!!! So sorry you do not like FACTS unless they support your radical agenda!
“Oh' you wouldn't being referring to FoxNews now would you? You know the pseudo News Channel that Guaranteed a Romney win by a land slide....HA” And do you get your spun info from Ed Schultz? Thought so...

“And yes ANYONE who would shut down the Government because they do not like a piece of legislation is a Domestic Terrorist! and if you support them You also are a Domestic Terrorist and should be taken to the gallows! But I will settle for voting ALL of the right wing TEA FREAK Domestic Terrorist's out and get our Nation back to the moderate level headed people that want to fix problems not spend all their time blocking everything just because it didn't come from their side!” You obviously have a distain for our government process… While you feel the republicans “shut down the Government” it was the democrats that refused ANY compromise which lead to the shutdown. My guess, because of all the lies your party continues to spew over and over, their rule has lead its course… But we’ll see in 2014… Obviously there are people like yourself who believe Benghazi was about a youtube video and not a planned Al Qaeda attack. Sad really.

“Mark my words the GOP sabotaged it's self when they evoked the likes of TEA FREAKS!!!! They will lose BIG in 2014!” Your words are marked, noted, and laughed at.

“Just like I told you Obama would be re-elected and you would not believe me....Who WON???? Certainly not the LOSER Romney!!!!HA” AND now we know the IRS hindered that election didn’t they… 4% is by no stretch a landslide.

“As for my Insurance I know you right wing domestic terrorist's have a short memory (most likely because your head is too full of conspiracy theories and the like. I'm semi-retired and purchase my insurance on the open market I have Kaiser and YES my premium went DOWN and I receive MORE benefits!!! So sorry you do not like FACTS unless they support your radical agenda!” You are lying, but it doesn’t matter because millions of real Americans are feeling the effects of obamacare and not only will the law disappear, but so will the democrat seats in congress.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Security Agency has been collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, provided by AT&T, Verizon Communications and BellSouth Corporation, This was first reported on in May 2006, in USA Today.
THAT IS 2006.....
Next CONSPIRACY THEORY you are getting boring AGAIN!!!!!
“The National Security Agency has been collecting the phone call records of tens of millions of Americans, provided by AT&T, Verizon Communications and BellSouth Corporation, This was first reported on in May 2006, in USA Today.

THAT IS 2006.....” So what? Americans (especially democrats) didn’t like it then either. Pelosi lied back then, that she wasn’t told about the program when she had been. So now it’s okay because the democrats are doing it, and doing it to an extreme causing decent with our worldwide allies by spying on them? So you support this?

“Next CONSPIRACY THEORY you are getting boring AGAIN!!!!!” No conspiracy, just the facts.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
While the IRS targets you for not buying health insurance and the NSA collects your phone records…
All politicians stretch the truth, but this administration thinks you’re stupid enough to believe them and you’re proving them right.
THIS ADMINISTRATION.....also brought our economy back to recovery, after GW left it in the ditch.....AND, despite teaparty House republicans treachery and obstruction, choosing party politics and punishing Americans for electing, THIS PRESIDENT.....Your effort would be better served, trying to rid your dying GOP....of it's hate speech and fear-mongering.....

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>THIS ADMINISTRATION.....also brought our economy back to recovery, after GW left it in the ditch.....AND, despite teaparty House republicans treachery and obstruction, choosing party politics and punishing Americans for electing, THIS PRESIDENT.....Your effort would be better served, trying to rid your dying GOP....of it's hate speech and fear-mongering.....
Lol. You're joking right?

This administration has done nothing to help bring back the full employment that bush had or the much lower spending on welfare, and now Americans are struggling to keep their health insurance and forced to buy into a very expensive government plan. This administration is sadly the worst in decades and no lie can cover that up.

You prove them right.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

"bring back the full employment bush had"?....Are you Retarded?.....

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And do you get your spun info from Ed Schultz? Thought so...
I do not get "spun" from anywhere!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there are people like yourself who believe Benghazi was about a youtube video and not a planned Al Qaeda attack. Sad really.
I never said anything of the like! Do not attempt to paint a picture if you are not an artist it just does not look good!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
the IRS hindered that election didn’t they… 4% is by no stretch a landslide.
Here's a PERFECT example of your right wing domestic terrorist conspiracy theory CRAPOLA! Furthermore I have never calimed President Obama won "by a landslide" I said HE WON!!! Your side and pseudo news channel said Romeny would win by a landslide AGAIN get your facts straight!!!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying
Just because you do not LIKE the FACT does not make it a "lie"....You really need to turn off FoxNoise you are beginning to sound like Hannity with his head stuck up his AZZ!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
"bring back the full employment bush had"?....Are you Retarded?.....
I have a feeling you may be. Bush had almost 8 full years of full employment and Obama has not. You do understand this, correct?
Driller

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

"Welcome to Colorado, Land of Left Loons"

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
have a short memory (most likely because your head is too full of conspiracy theories and the like. I'm semi-retired and purchase my insurance on the open market I have Kaiser and YES my premium went DOWN and I receive MORE benefits!!! So sorry you do not like FACTS unless they support your radical agenda!
Sigh.....Karl,
How was your trip?
I actually thought of you and your catastrophic policy as I was wading through all the Obamacare crap I have to deal with here at work. Remember I handle the benefits for all of our stores.
Apparently your renewal was not too recent or you would have seen a rate increase. We offer Kaiser here and did not see a rate increase for 2013 either. It's your first renewal in 2014, whatever month that falls in, that will make you sit up and pay attention. Catastrophic plans with high deductibles will only be sold to people under 30 years of age. Doesn't make sense to me. That's the age group least likely to be able to come up with a large sum of money to cover a big deductible.
One of the plans I offer here has a large deductible and once the employer mandate kicks in we won't be permitted to offer that plan because it's outside the Obamacare constraints. I'm glad they put it off until our 2015 renewal because it's going to cost me a lot more for hubby with the policies we will be able to offer. Obamacare tells the employer what he has to contribute to the employees cost to call it affordable but if he/she has a family they will be paying a LOT more money for the lower deductible "affordable" insurance even if the rates stay the same, which they won't.
Kaiser over sold for a couple of years and had too large of a surplus. Did you notice you had to wait a lot longer for an appointment? Insurance companies are heavily regulated here and although they were hoping to use the surplus to offset increased costs once Obamacare kicked in they were forced to reduce the surplus by giving us lower rates before the mandate kicked in instead of after. That was good for you and I in the sort term. Not so good later. This screwed up their underwriting so much they just threw their hands up and gave up on the small group portion of their offerings. Anyone who has a small group policy with Kaiser will lose it. Even if they offer something else their people will still have to change doctors or sign up for the more expensive individual policies through Kaiser.
Before you throw out more propaganda you might want to go to the Connect for Health website and see what your choices and prices will be next year when you can't have the policy you have now. The Colorado website works much better than the Federal website and they don't make you give ALL your personal info like the federal one does just to see the prices. See what you can get from Kaiser in 2014 and be prepared for a bad case of sticker shock. I've had employees trooping in here for a month asking questions and telling stories about prices at the spouses companies and I have a relative who's catastrophic policy renewed in December. IT DOUBLED in price and she will have to choose an even more expensive plan next year because her plan has too big of a deductible for anyone over 30 years old.
Can you imagine how the 2014 elections would have gone if they hadn't delayed the employer mandate? 90% of the people are insured at work and they would all be upset about how unaffordable this "Affordable" Care Act is.
I also noticed they moved the open enrollment for the exchange to November 15th for 2014 instead of October 1 like this year. That way nobody can see the prices until after the election. It's too bad they feel the need to hide what they've done to win and election isn't it? Perhaps it would be better to fix it so they don't have to be ashamed and hide it since it's obviously not working. The young healthy people aren't signing up. It's going to go bankrupt.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> I do not get "spun" from anywhere!
<quoted text> I never said anything of the like! Do not attempt to paint a picture if you are not an artist it just does not look good!
<quoted text> Here's a PERFECT example of your right wing domestic terrorist conspiracy theory CRAPOLA! Furthermore I have never calimed President Obama won "by a landslide" I said HE WON!!! Your side and pseudo news channel said Romeny would win by a landslide AGAIN get your facts straight!!!
<quoted text> Just because you do not LIKE the FACT does not make it a "lie"....You really need to turn off FoxNoise you are beginning to sound like Hannity with his head stuck up his AZZ!!!
“I do not get "spun" from anywhere!” You get your SPUN INFO from Ed Shultz, Allen Colmes, and Leslie Marshal. Otherwise why would you say (in most cases, verbatim) what they said in the same day?

“I never said anything of the like! Do not attempt to paint a picture if you are not an artist it just does not look good!”… So you believe 9-11 was because of a youtube video.

“Here's a PERFECT example of your right wing domestic terrorist conspiracy theory CRAPOLA!” These are facts little guy, the IRS targeted and disabled funding for tea party and conservative groups, and hearings are continue.

“Furthermore I have never calimed President Obama won "by a landslide" I said HE WON!!! Your side and pseudo news channel said Romeny would win by a landslide AGAIN get your facts straight!!!” I was stating facts, which you have yet to caim.

“Just because you do not LIKE the FACT does not make it a "lie"....You really need to turn off FoxNoise you are beginning to sound like Hannity with his head stuck up his AZZ!!!” Degrading me doesn’t change the fact that insurance rates have consistently gone up and you are the only one who CLAIMS his has gone down for more benefits… Which makes you a liar or a government employee?

All that aside… Have a great Thanksgiving! I pray you and your family enjoy God’s blessings.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh.....Karl,
How was your trip?
I actually thought of you and your catastrophic policy as I was wading through all the Obamacare crap I have to deal with here at work. Remember I handle the benefits for all of our stores.
Apparently your renewal was not too recent or you would have seen a rate increase. We offer Kaiser here and did not see a rate increase for 2013 either. It's your first renewal in 2014, whatever month that falls in, that will make you sit up and pay attention. Catastrophic plans with high deductibles will only be sold to people under 30 years of age. Doesn't make sense to me. That's the age group least likely to be able to come up with a large sum of money to cover a big deductible.
One of the plans I offer here has a large deductible and once the employer mandate kicks in we won't be permitted to offer that plan because it's outside the Obamacare constraints. I'm glad they put it off until our 2015 renewal because it's going to cost me a lot more for hubby with the policies we will be able to offer. Obamacare tells the employer what he has to contribute to the employees cost to call it affordable but if he/she has a family they will be paying a LOT more money for the lower deductible "affordable" insurance even if the rates stay the same, which they won't.
Kaiser over sold for a couple of years and had too large of a surplus. Did you notice you had to wait a lot longer for an appointment? Insurance companies are heavily regulated here and although they were hoping to use the surplus to offset increased costs once Obamacare kicked in they were forced to reduce the surplus by giving us lower rates before the mandate kicked in instead of after. That was good for you and I in the sort term. Not so good later. This screwed up their underwriting so much they just threw their hands up and gave up on the small group portion of their offerings. Anyone who has a small group policy with Kaiser will lose it. Even if they offer something else their people will still have to change doctors or sign up for the more expensive individual policies through Kaiser.
Before you throw out more propaganda you might want to go to the Connect for Health website and see what your choices and prices will be next year when you can't have the policy you have now. The Colorado website works much better than the Federal website and they don't make you give ALL your personal info like the federal one does just to see the prices. See what you can get from Kaiser in 2014 and be prepared for a bad case of sticker shock. I've had employees trooping in here for a month asking questions and telling stories about prices at the spouses companies and I have a relative who's catastrophic policy renewed in December. IT DOUBLED in price and she will have to choose an even more expensive plan next year because her plan has too big of a deductible for anyone over 30 years old.
Can you imagine how the 2014 elections would have gone if they hadn't delayed the employer mandate? 90% of the people are insured at work and they would all be upset about how unaffordable this "Affordable" Care Act is.
(Cropped for space) my apologies.

Hi Troll...How ya' been?

People are looking at the price of Insurance on the open Market before the subsidiaries available from the Federal Government. For example before Subsidies the average plan for a 64 year old man is $545 which is a 17% increase over the $465 average before the ACA. But after you add in the $168 dollar subsidy available the price is $377 which is a 19% decrease for the same or better policy.
I have taken many trips since last posting and they have all been very nice in their own way, Thanks.

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your SPUN INFO from Ed Shultz, Allen Colmes, and Leslie Marshal. Otherwise why would you say (in most cases, verbatim) what they said in the same day?
So sorry to inform you, I Do not listen)watch any of those people!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe 9-11 was because of a youtube video.
I have never said that, and furthermore I "Believe" in Jesus Christ Politics is not a religion!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are facts little guy, the IRS targeted and disabled funding for tea party and conservative groups, and hearings are continue..
Whats with the condescending innuendo? Little Guy... The same IRS has targeted and denied tax exemption to Liberal political groups as well...Your point is bogus!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was stating facts, which you have yet to caim.
Just a bit of advice Lay off the booze you are beginning to be incoherent!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Degrading me doesn’t change the fact that insurance rates have consistently gone up and you are the only one who CLAIMS his has gone down for more benefits… Which makes you a liar or a government employee?
I haven't "Degraded" you, I have pointed out the obvious! Read what I posted to "Troll Doll" FoxNoise and Right Wing Radicals only tell half the story to fit their narrow agenda....Typical!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
All that aside… Have a great Thanksgiving! I pray you and your family enjoy God’s blessings.
You and Your's as well

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> So sorry to inform you, I Do not listen)watch any of those people!
<quoted text> I have never said that, and furthermore I "Believe" in Jesus Christ Politics is not a religion!
<quoted text> Whats with the condescending innuendo? Little Guy... The same IRS has targeted and denied tax exemption to Liberal political groups as well...Your point is bogus!
<quoted text> Just a bit of advice Lay off the booze you are beginning to be incoherent!
<quoted text> I haven't "Degraded" you, I have pointed out the obvious! Read what I posted to "Troll Doll" FoxNoise and Right Wing Radicals only tell half the story to fit their narrow agenda....Typical!
<quoted text> You and Your's as well
“So sorry to inform you, I Do not listen)watch any of those people!” Well you don’t get your ideas on your own… You get your info from somewhere..

“I have never said that, and furthermore I "Believe" in Jesus Christ Politics is not a religion!” Right?! So if you don’t believe that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video then you understand you were lied to by this administration, right?

“Whats with the condescending innuendo? Little Guy...” It is what it is…

“The same IRS has targeted and denied tax exemption to Liberal political groups as well...” Really based on what?

“Your point is bogus!” Then why the congressional hearings? Why did the director of the IRS plea the 5th and then resign? My point extremely valid and absolute fact…

“Just a bit of advice Lay off the booze you are beginning to be incoherent!” LOL… OR is you’re your reading comprehension?

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Degrading me doesn’t change the fact that insurance rates have consistently gone up and you are the only one who CLAIMS his has gone down for more benefits… Which makes you a liar or a government employee?
“I haven't "Degraded" you,” Then what is the intent of your “your right wing domestic terrorist conspiracy theory” statement? Build me up and revere my opinion? The facts are what they are no matter how you dodge them. Do you support the administration with their NSA actions against Americans and allies or not?

“I have pointed out the obvious! Read what I posted to "Troll Doll" FoxNoise and Right Wing Radicals only tell half the story to fit their narrow agenda....Typical!” Are you referring to; “People are looking at the price of Insurance on the open Market before the subsidiaries available from the Federal Government. For example before Subsidies the average plan for a 64 year old man is $545 which is a 17% increase over the $465 average before the ACA. But after you add in the $168 dollar subsidy available the price is $377 which is a 19% decrease for the same or better policy.”?

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You get your info from somewhere..
Of course I get my information from "somewhere" And it is NOT FoxNoise or MSNBC both pander to their perspective side. BUT FoxNoise LIES has been proven to lie to viewers even paid MILLIONS to defend their right to LIE and call it news!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you don’t believe that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video then you understand you were lied to by this administration, right?
Again and Again, I have never said I think the tragedy in Benghazi was caused by a "video". I think the attack was a planned attack and the slashing of embassy security spending by the Republicans was the cause. As for the administrations response they should have waited until they had all the facts instead of trying to appease the right wing radical conspiracy theorists.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is…
Not worthy a response!
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point extremely valid and absolute fact…
Fact, Tea Party groups made up just one-third of the tax exemption applications that got extra review, while two-thirds of the organizations reviewed were not identified by name. http://thegrio.com/2013/05/15/democratic-libe...
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is the intent of your “your right wing domestic terrorist conspiracy theory” statement?
Again and Again...Pointing out the obvious.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support the administration with their NSA actions against Americans and allies or not?
YES, We are the United States of America and NEED to keep tabs on EVERYONE especially people like YOU with all your anti America rants! and EVERY Country and Leaders that may pose a danger of ANY kind! We have been spying one way or another since the beginning of this nation. Technology had offered more options.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to; “People are looking at the price of Insurance on the open Market before the subsidiaries available from the Federal Government. For example before Subsidies the average plan for a 64 year old man is $545 which is a 17% increase over the $465 average before the ACA. But after you add in the $168 dollar subsidy available the price is $377 which is a 19% decrease for the same or better policy.”?
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Respect71 2,570
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 6 hr Commander Bunny 57
wheres the pain meds? Mon jrmdawrm123 1
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Sun Another bitch 39
Gina Kurfis (Oct '13) Sun Another bitch 4
The Entertainment Industry is Bringing Decadenc... Sun Commander Bunny 4
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) Sun _satan_64 2,784
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 29 at 5:27AM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs