Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11084 Dec 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is and will be forever the first black president and shamefully the worst in American history.
What does the Presidents race have to do with being Good, Bad or indifferent? Care do defend?
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#11085 Dec 8, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the Presidents race have to do with being Good, Bad or indifferent? Care do defend?
Are you truly that stupid? That you cannot understand that simple of a statement? LMAO at you!
Smart Voter

Wheat Ridge, CO

#11086 Dec 8, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truly that stupid? That you cannot understand that simple of a statement? LMAO at you!
After reading your endless babbling and insults directed at everyone not of your liking you exemplify republican hatred.

Coming from someone of your caliber being "stupid" would be a compliment.

-Just an observation-

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11087 Dec 8, 2013
LIES, LIES, LIES.......Obama LIES.
He can't ever recover his credibility.
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#11088 Dec 8, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your endless babbling and insults directed at everyone not of your liking you exemplify republican hatred.
-Just an observation-
Hate filled comments like this? From a dickhead liar like you???
ROTFLMAO!
Are you also to stupid too understand that same very simple sentence?
Nuff said!
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#11089 Dec 8, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
-Just an observation-
Besides... your moniker? It is a lie. Because oblamer was elected with the stupid vote! And that statement is coming more to light every minute of every day!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11090 Dec 9, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> You are a complete LIAR you said Mike Coffman introduced a bill and it was ignored by the democrats and the President....Then you said the bill was signed by the president...So how can the President sign a bill he ignored??? CARE TO DEFEND?
<quoted text>
Why you you keep asking leading questions that are total bullsh---t??? Care to defend????
“You are a complete LIAR you said Mike Coffman introduced a bill and it was ignored by the democrats and the President” READ MY POST,“Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened.” Where did I write “Mike Coffman introduced a bill”? The law AFTER IT WAS PASSED WITH THE PRESIDENT’S SIGNATURE, AND THE PARTIAL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN OCCURRED, THE PRESIDENT AND DEOMOCRATS BROKE THE LAW AND DENIED FUNDING DEATH BENEFITS TO DEAD SOLDIERS FAMILIES. Much like how Obama BROKE the OBAMACARE law and allowed congress to NOT by into the exchanges.
“So how can the President sign a bill he ignored???” That is a GRAET QUESTION! Yet it happened.

“Why you you keep asking leading questions that are total bullsh---t???” Because you refuse to answer direct questions. You still have yet to cite evidence of your claim “the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.

1)Racists

2)Fundamentalist Christians

3)Anti-Federal Government advocates”
You won’t because you can’t.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11091 Dec 9, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
“What does the Presidents race have to do with being Good, Bad or indifferent?” It’ doesn’t, that’s the point! He’s the worst president based on HIS actions and HIS decisions, and you and your leftist friend calls republicans “domestic terrorists” and “Racists” for the pure fact they disagree with HIM.
“ Care do defend?” None needed.

United States

#11092 Dec 9, 2013
<quoted text>Guess again! LOL at you.

Politically, Barack Obama is in worse shape at this time in his presidency than George W. Bush was at the exact same time in his. The first week of November in the fifth year of his presidency, Gallup showed Bush with a 40% job approval rating, with 55% disapproving. The first week of November in the fifth year of his presidency, Gallup has Obama at 39% approve, 53% disapprove.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/06/gallup-oba...

BushÂ’s ratings beat ObamaÂ’s
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

Poll: Obama Now Viewed as Less Competent, More Dishonest Than Bush
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...
You are claiming victory about a few percentage points in polls that are usually +\- 5 point spreads! Go ahead and count those chickens hahaha.

United States

#11093 Dec 9, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol... You are not in the middle spewing terms like "tittybagger", and many republicans lean left which is part of the problem for the party.

The tea party is the same as it was since Boston... Limited government, liberty and less taxes.

Now the leftists have control, have lied to get there and what republicans were trying to prevent is happening. Obamcare will collapse under its own 2500 pages and now that the leftist democrats keep breaking that law americans will be resentful and vote them out. Sad that we have to suffer fist.
Yes, I am. I've seen Tea Party members vote against disaster aid for other states but when something happens in their state they want the Government Tit like the rest. Yea, tittybaggers.

Our problems come from both parties yet I haven't seen ANY fright winger here say one negative word about anyone other than Democrats. They do however parrot ANYTHING bad about Obama or Democrats, even when it's not true. I still have my guns, no one has taken them away from me. I still have ammo, the list goes on and on.

Next......

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11094 Dec 9, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“What does the Presidents race have to do with being Good, Bad or indifferent?” It’ doesn’t, that’s the point! He’s the worst president based on HIS actions and HIS decisions, and you and your leftist friend calls republicans “domestic terrorists” and “Racists” for the pure fact they disagree with HIM.
“ Care do defend?” None needed.
Nice post!
Precisely. He is a failure. plain and simple.
God knows it too. IMO

Level 6

Location hidden

#11095 Dec 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am. I've seen Tea Party members vote against disaster aid for other states but when something happens in their state they want the Government Tit like the rest. Yea, tittybaggers.
Our problems come from both parties yet I haven't seen ANY fright winger here say one negative word about anyone other than Democrats. They do however parrot ANYTHING bad about Obama or Democrats, even when it's not true. I still have my guns, no one has taken them away from me. I still have ammo, the list goes on and on.
Next......
“Yes, I am. I've seen Tea Party members vote against disaster aid for other states but when something happens in their state they want the Government Tit like the rest. Yea, tittybaggers.” You’re obviously NOT in the middle... You obviously HATE republicans more than the Average American otherwise you wouldn’t post your statements. It’s so stupid the left cannot be intellectually honest with their beliefs and what they stand for.

“Our problems come from both parties yet I haven't seen ANY fright winger here say one negative word about anyone other than Democrats. They do however parrot ANYTHING bad about Obama or Democrats, even when it's not true.” So you admit to problem is too much government? Good that’s a step... However, you can’t deny that this administration has lied repeatedly to the American public, and you cannot call it good.

“I still have my guns, no one has taken them away from me. I still have ammo, the list goes on and on.” You have your guns because of the 2nd amendment of the constitution. The recent laws passed in states like colorado only make it more difficult for the law abiding citizen and does nothing to affect future shooting sprees.

“Next......” Next what?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11096 Dec 9, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are claiming victory about a few percentage points in polls that are usually +\- 5 point spreads! Go ahead and count those chickens hahaha.
It's really all they have....i don't see how anyone, would boast of being GOP, these days.....they are a disgrace....

Mountain Home, AR

#11097 Dec 9, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>“Yes, I am. I've seen Tea Party members vote against disaster aid for other states but when something happens in their state they want the Government Tit like the rest. Yea, tittybaggers.” You’re obviously NOT in the middle... You obviously HATE republicans more than the Average American otherwise you wouldn’t post your statements. It’s so stupid the left cannot be intellectually honest with their beliefs and what they stand for.

“Our problems come from both parties yet I haven't seen ANY fright winger here say one negative word about anyone other than Democrats. They do however parrot ANYTHING bad about Obama or Democrats, even when it's not true.” So you admit to problem is too much government? Good that’s a step... However, you can’t deny that this administration has lied repeatedly to the American public, and you cannot call it good.

“I still have my guns, no one has taken them away from me. I still have ammo, the list goes on and on.” You have your guns because of the 2nd amendment of the constitution. The recent laws passed in states like colorado only make it more difficult for the law abiding citizen and does nothing to affect future shooting sprees.

“Next......” Next what?
You can read but you don't understand one word. I don't HATE anyone, I see career politicians and they must go, Democrat and Republican. I'm not. Hater like the far right.

I have my guns because if the 2nd amendment and I know the process to change that and how it will never happen, but that didn't stop the scare tactics of the far right who would say anything to rile up the uneducated and make them think a President can take away their guns. It wasn't the far left telling everyone that if Obama was elected he would take away their guns, it was only another lie from the right.

Next as in, lets hear your next BS excuse.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11098 Dec 9, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened.
Mike Coffman or ANY U.S. Representative CANNOT PASS A BILL they can only INTRODUCE a bill...I see you are having trouble covering up your LIE
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“So how can the President sign a bill he ignored???” That is a GRAET QUESTION! Yet it happened.
TRhe President can ONLY sign a bill that was passed by the House.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Why you you keep asking leading questions that are total bullsh---t???” Because you refuse to answer direct questions. You still have yet to cite evidence of your claim “the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism.
No "cite" Needed OPEN YOUR EYES! turn OFF FoxNoise for starters

Rick Santorum On CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday Santorum complained that the Affordable Care Act has meant that “sicker, older” white people are getting health insurance...http://publichealt hwatch.wordpress.com/2013/12/0 2/gops-opposition-to-obamacare -is-alienating-their-own-base/

Talk about alienating your own base....Care to DEFEND?????
Be very very careful

Nevada City, CA

#11099 Dec 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Claiming victory??? Over posting the truth and proving you are a liar? YES!
You IDIOT Regressive liberal!
Neale

Round Lake, IL

#11100 Dec 10, 2013
1.You Can Keep your Plan = Obama = Dem
2.You Can Keep your Doctor = Obama = Dem
3.You can Keep your Hospital = Obama = Dem
4.Family's will save 2500.00 a year = Obama=Dem
5.Iran will not Get the Bomb on my watch =Obama=Dem

Are you Fools Starting to get the Picture this Guy is NOT capable of telling the Truth.

2014 The Dem's Get booted

Level 6

Location hidden

#11101 Dec 10, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Mike Coffman or ANY U.S. Representative CANNOT PASS A BILL they can only INTRODUCE a bill...I see you are having trouble covering up your LIE
<quoted text> TRhe President can ONLY sign a bill that was passed by the House.
<quoted text> No "cite" Needed OPEN YOUR EYES! turn OFF FoxNoise for starters
Rick Santorum On CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday Santorum complained that the Affordable Care Act has meant that “sicker, older” white people are getting health insurance...http://publichealt hwatch.wordpress.com/2013/12/0 2/gops-opposition-to-obamacare -is-alienating-their-own-base/
Talk about alienating your own base....Care to DEFEND?????
“Mike Coffman or ANY U.S. Representative CANNOT PASS A BILL they can only INTRODUCE a bill...I see you are having trouble covering up your LIE” Not my fault if you can read... Maybe if you had read the article you would understand.

“TRhe President can ONLY sign a bill that was passed by the House.” Correct! And the administration broke the law and didn’t pay out benefits. PRIVATE companies stepped in and paid for our soldiers.

“No "cite" Needed OPEN YOUR EYES! turn OFF FoxNoise for starters” Right, no cite needed.

“Rick Santorum On CNN’s “State of the Union” Sunday Santorum complained that the Affordable Care Act has meant that “sicker, older” white people are getting health insurance...http://publichealt hwatch.wordpress.com/2013/12/0 2/gops-opposition-to-obamacare -is-alienating-their-own-base/

Talk about alienating your own base....Care to DEFEND?????” Your links don’t work.

United States

#11102 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>Claiming victory??? Over posting the truth and proving you are a liar? YES!
You IDIOT Regressive liberal!
If the poll showed his numbers as 30% vs 70% I'd say you could, but the polls you posted have a +/- of 5% points. So in theory the poll could actually be 50/50.

You have a lot to learn about polls. You haven't proved i lied about this, dumbass. Educate yourself if that is possible.

United States

#11103 Dec 10, 2013
Neale wrote:
1.You Can Keep your Plan = Obama = Dem
2.You Can Keep your Doctor = Obama = Dem
3.You can Keep your Hospital = Obama = Dem
4.Family's will save 2500.00 a year = Obama=Dem
5.Iran will not Get the Bomb on my watch =Obama=Dem

Are you Fools Starting to get the Picture this Guy is NOT capable of telling the Truth.

2014 The Dem's Get booted
1. I kept my plan.
2. I kept my Doctor.
3. I kept the same Hospital.
4. I didn't save money though, it went up the usual 15-20 dollars it does every year.
5. Iran has a bomb?

At least he didn't say "no new taxes". Are you saying Republicans tell the truth ? Hahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Beatnik 53,602
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr Icnoptnthis 26,388
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 6 hr Avid reader 16
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Wed texas pete 4,272
News Democrats launch new group aimed at Republican ... Wed District10 21
word association game time (Jan '11) Tue texas pete 218
Taylor Swift touched or not touched Aug 15 Rattlesnake Pete 2

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages