Republicans the party of LIARS
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11041 Dec 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see where you proved anyone lied or anything in the link provided was false.
All I see is more boo hooing.
Plain and simple fact... the truth? It has NO regressive friends.
No boo hooing moron, just the truth.

oblamer is a pathological LIAR "PROVEN FACT".
And the regressive followers, like you, are also pathological liars!
You know? Birds of of feather, flock together!

What an amazing horrible life to live! regressives? A life of nothing but lies! And low to NO information imbeciles!

A new Gallup poll finds that those who know the least about Obamacare tend to be the ones who gave Barack Obama both of his terms in the presidency.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/12/02/gallup-d...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11042 Dec 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again, they were able to operate as tax free while waiting for approval. Read it again.
No one stopped them from operating, no one. Read that again.
No law was broken. Read that again.
Understand now that you have been lied to by the far right. Read that again.
Did any of that soak in?
“Read it again, they were able to operate as tax free while waiting for approval. Read it again.” No they were not.

“No one stopped them from operating, no one. Read that again.” Yes, they were stopped.

“No law was broken. Read that again.” If this is true then why are there congressional hearsings in regards to this matter?

“Understand now that you have been lied to by the far right. Read that again.” You mean the current administration? IRS, NSA, BENGHAZI, FAST AND FURIOUS, and OBAMACARE.

“Did any of that soak in?” Obviously you’re soaked.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11043 Dec 5, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> My POINT wasn't defending the Government for anything MY POINT WAS The Republicans slashed embassy security spending just prior to the Benghazi attack and the Attack was a sophisticated planned attack BOTH points you CANNOT DENY.
<quoted text> I have NEVER said I didn't "Like" our political process. If your defense of your beloved GOP is telling me to leave you are as pathetic as them. The Obama administration didn't "refuse" benefits to anyone. The GOP knew very damn well and good when they shut down the Federal Government people would be hurt...THE GOP DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN about anyone unless they are rich white or a multi million dollar corporation. The GOP "Partial" government shutdown cost the American people 24 BILLION Dollars so who give's a rats AZZ if it was "partial" or total it cost 24 BILLION DOLLARS!
<quoted text> You are very welcome. Open your narrow mind and you just might learn something.
<quoted text> READ and LEARN....Two Years of Health Care Reform: Millions Benefited, Millions Saved
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/health...
Look, LOOK...A LINK with FACTS you will NOT hear on FOXNOISE!!!!
“My POINT wasn't defending the Government for anything MY POINT WAS The Republicans slashed embassy security spending just prior to the Benghazi attack and the Attack was a sophisticated planned attack BOTH points you CANNOT DENY.” Then your point is mute. The issue is the lying to the American people.

“I have NEVER said I didn't "Like" our political process. If your defense of your beloved GOP is telling me to leave you are as pathetic as them. The Obama administration didn't "refuse" benefits to anyone.” This is a lie... Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened... It was ignored by democrats and the president.

http://kdvr.com/2013/09/30/coffman-touts-mili...

“The GOP knew very damn well and good when they shut down the Federal Government people would be hurt...THE GOP DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN about anyone unless they are rich white or a multi million dollar corporation. The GOP "Partial" government shutdown cost the American people 24 BILLION Dollars so who give's a rats AZZ if it was "partial" or total it cost 24 BILLION DOLLARS!” Site your source... You’re ranting.

The democrats wouldn’t negotiate... Obama himself said he wouldn’t negotiate. Democrats were responsible for the shutdown because they were unwilling to even debate.

“READ and LEARN....Two Years of Health Care Reform: Millions Benefited, Millions Saved

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/health ...

Look, LOOK...A LINK with FACTS you will NOT hear on FOXNOISE!!!!” LOL! Facts!?!?!?!?!. They cite the government (the same government that lied about IRS, NSA, BENGHAZI, FAST AND FURIOUS, and OBAMACARE) and you expect Americas who are paying more money and getting far less to believe these so called facts? Thats the joke... and shame on you, because obviously the jokes on you.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#11044 Dec 5, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your point is mute. The issue is the lying to the American people.
You are impossible like most Domestic Terrorist's you only listen/comprehend what you want...Things like facts you ignore or write off as in this case "mute" You asked a question I gave a response with facts you didn't like the facts so you deflect another FAILED Karl Rove tactic...
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened... It was ignored by democrats and the president.
When the Domestic Terrorist Mike Coffman (R) Colorado, introduced his piece of legislation to be voted on he knew damn well and good it wouldn't go up for a vote in the house until AFTER they voted to shutdown the Government. Which by the way he voted FOR and ANYONE who thinks shutting down the Federal Government at a price of 32 BILLION tax dollars is a way to legislate is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Site your source...
S&P Says Government Shutdown Cost U.S. Economy $24 Billion

Read more: S&P Says Government Shutdown Cost Economy $24 Billion | TIME.com http://business.time.com/2013/10/16/sp-says-g...

The S&P you know (don't you) the Standard and Poor's the credit ratings agency that downgraded the U.S. after the last Republican shutdown.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They cite the government
Who do you prefer them to "cite" FoxNOISE??? you are the joke my friend! Aren't you tired of getting your AZZ handed to you on every thread you visit?

United States

#11045 Dec 5, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>“Read it again, they were able to operate as tax free while waiting for approval. Read it again.” No they were not.

“No one stopped them from operating, no one. Read that again.” Yes, they were stopped.

“No law was broken. Read that again.” If this is true then why are there congressional hearsings in regards to this matter?
Having Hearings doesn't mean a law was broken fruitcake.

If they were not able to operate while their application was awaiting approval, prove it.

United States

#11046 Dec 5, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>Plain and simple fact... the truth? It has NO regressive friends.
No boo hooing moron, just the truth.

oblamer is a pathological LIAR "PROVEN FACT".
And the regressive followers, like you, are also pathological liars!
You know? Birds of of feather, flock together!
You didn't prove anything BUT the point I made.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11047 Dec 5, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Smaller government, less intrusive regulations, stopping wasteful government spending and lower taxes are the goals of the conservatives.
The Opposite of the Bush/Cheney Administration, then?
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11048 Dec 5, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't prove anything BUT the point I made.
Excuse me... lying obamabot imbecile!
Geee idiot, funny thing how you failed to include this part of my post in your lying stupidity!!!

A new Gallup poll finds that those who know the least about Obamacare tend to be the ones who gave Barack Obama both of his terms in the presidency.
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/12/02/gallup-d ...

Pull your head out of oblamers pathetic ass and try to see the light... you moron liar!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#11049 Dec 5, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> You are impossible like most Domestic Terrorist's you only listen/comprehend what you want...Things like facts you ignore or write off as in this case "mute" You asked a question I gaorist Mike Coffman (R) Colorado, introduced his piece of legislation to be voted on he knew damn well and good it wouldn't go up for a vote in the house until AFTER they voted to shutdown the Government. Which by the way he voted FOR and ANYONE who thinks shutting down the Federal Government at a price of 32 BILLION tax dollars is a way to legislate is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST
<quoted text>S&P Says Government Shutdown Cost U.S. Economy $24 Billion
Read more: S&P Says Government Shutdown Cost Economy $24 Billion | TIME.com http://business.time.com/2013/10/16/sp-says-g...
The S&P you know (don't you) the Standard and Poor's the credit ratings agency that downgraded the U.S. after the last Republican shutdown.
<quoted text> Who do you prefer them to "cite" FoxNOISE??? you are the joke my friend! Aren't you tired of getting your AZZ handed to you on every thread you visit?
“You are impossible like most Domestic Terrorist's you only listen/comprehend what you want...Things like facts you ignore or write off as in this case "mute" You asked a question I gave a response with facts you didn't like the facts so you deflect another FAILED Karl Rove tactic...” Really? then what was my original question? How about a new one for you to dodge... Do you support the Obama administration lying to the American public about Benghazi?

“When the Domestic Terrorist Mike Coffman (R) Colorado, introduced his piece of legislation to be voted on he knew damn well and good it wouldn't go up for a vote in the house until AFTER they voted to shutdown the Government.” The bill was passed and signed by the president of the united states prior to partial government shutdown... So which are you, a liar or ignorant?

“Which by the way he voted FOR and ANYONE who thinks shutting down the Federal Government at a price of 32 BILLION tax dollars is a way to legislate is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST” You are being unclear... 32 billion dollars of tax dollars save or spent?

“S&P Says Government Shutdown Cost U.S. Economy $24 Billion

Read more: S&P Says Government Shutdown Cost Economy $24 Billion | TIME.com http://business.time.com/2013/10/16/sp-says-g ...” <look at you go! So tell us what happened after the shutdown was over and what happened to the money that was paid RETROACTIVE? The economy lost NOTHING.

“The S&P you know (don't you) the Standard and Poor's the credit ratings agency that downgraded the U.S. after the last Republican shutdown.” There have been 3 downgrades in the credit rating of the United States ALL were under Obama’s watch. The first:“S&P had announced a negative outlook on the AAA rating in April 2011. The downgrade to AA+ occurred four days after the 112th United States Congress voted to raise the debt ceiling of the federal government by means of the Budget Control Act of 2011 on August 2, 2011. Egan-Jones cut its rating a second time on April 5, 2012 from AA+ to AA "because of the lack of any tangible progress on addressing the problems and the continued rise in debt to GDP. On October 15, 2013 the credit agency Fitch warned that it may cut the U.S. credit rating, citing the political brinkmanship over raising the federal debt ceiling. THEN on October 17, 2013 Dagong Global Credit Rating downgraded the United States from A to A-, and maintained a negative outlook on the country's credit.”

“Who do you prefer them to "cite" FoxNOISE???” ANYONE that doesn’t lie to Americans.
“you are the joke my friend! Aren't you tired of getting your AZZ handed to you on every thread you visit?” I’ve still got mine... Yours, however, looks like our current administration.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11050 Dec 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The Opposite of the Bush/Cheney Administration, then?
LOL... Figure out what full employment is yet?

You have no argument.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11051 Dec 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
The Opposite of the Bush/Cheney Administration, then?
That's true, the Bush's did very little to control government growth. Now you're catching on, good work.

United States

#11052 Dec 6, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me... lying obamabot imbecile!
Geee idiot, funny thing how you failed to include this part of my post in your lying stupidity!!!

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/12/02/gallup-d ...

Pull your head out of oblamers pathetic ass and try to see the light... you moron liar!!!
Fruitty Pebbles, that part of your post doesn't have anything to do with our discussion about the website Karl got his information from. You can't discredit everything in the link on your word alone hahahaha. You took the usual fright winger way out by choosing to claim its bogus without putting anything up to back you up .

The part I didn't include in my reply was you really saying "but, but, look at this " which had nothing to do with our discussion and is known as a Red Herring.

Thanks for playing.

United States

#11053 Dec 6, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Figure out what full employment is yet?

You have no argument.
Peaches, Full employment is 0% unemployment, google it.

United States

#11054 Dec 6, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's true, the Bush's did very little to control government growth. Now you're catching on, good work.
Almost all of the 3 million jobs created under Bush were government jobs. I would say he helped the big bad government grow.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11055 Dec 6, 2013
guest wrote:
Almost all of the 3 million jobs created under Bush were government jobs. I would say he helped the big bad government grow.
There was some business growth after the tax cuts, but overall, Bush expanded government too. Not as much as Obama has, and not as much debt either.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11056 Dec 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Peaches, Full employment is 0% unemployment, google it.
Obviously you don’t have any understanding of economy and you haven't "google" Full Employment.

United States

#11057 Dec 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you donÂ’t have any understanding of economy and you haven't "google" Full Employment.
I did, you haven't.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11058 Dec 7, 2013
First you said:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Coffman, U.S. Representative passed a law to make sure death benefits were paid to soldiers if a shutdown happened... It was ignored by democrats and the president.
Then you say:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill was passed and signed by the president of the united states
You watch WAY too much foxNOISE...You can't keep your LIES straight.

Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#11059 Dec 7, 2013
the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.

1)Racists

2)Fundamentalist Christians

3)Anti-Federal Government advocates

Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.

Level 6

Location hidden

#11060 Dec 7, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
First you said:
<quoted text>
Then you say:
<quoted text>
You watch WAY too much foxNOISE...You can't keep your LIES straight.
Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA
“First you said:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you say:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bill was passed and signed by the president of the united states” Yes that is exactly what I said and exactly what happened.

“You watch WAY too much foxNOISE...You can't keep your LIES straight.” You mean you are having trouble with the FACTS that I am posting?

“Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA” It’s difficult when you hate the American process of government.... Care to defend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 46 min Doris 93
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 2 hr Talichy 149
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr Death Kitten 25,226
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 hr Reverend Alan 23,954
Will Iran Punish Itself If it Finds Itself in V... 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 14 hr Go Blue Forever 297
gay pride rainbow Mon Cindy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages