Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder what the cost is, in a lifetime of Government Assistance for unwanted children? Oh, i forgot....We're blaming all that on this President....
Knew you wouldn't answer.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bristol Palin unwed daughter of drop out Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Says Abstinence 'Not Realistic at All'| Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/18/brist...
Of course she is going to say that, she is defending her daughter. I also don't care what other folks believe. Abstinence works...

Have a nice night...:)

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed by why should taxpayers fund it?
Taxpayers don't pay for abortions.

Read and learn.

Abortion was made legal in the United States by the Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade in 1973, and during the first three years of legalized abortion, Medicaid (the government program that provides health care to low-income pregnant women, children, the elderly and the disabled) covered the cost of terminating a pregnancy.
However, in 1977 Congress passed the Hyde Amendment which put limitations on Medicaid coverage of abortion, allowing it only in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life was physically endangered. Over the years, those two exceptions were eliminated. In 1979, abortions performed if a mother's life was endangered were no longer allowed, and in 1981 abortions performed due to rape and/or incest were denied.

As the Hyde Amendment must be passed by Congress annually, the pendulum of opinion over abortion coverage has swung back and forth very slightly over the years. In 1993 Congress permitted abortion coverage for victims of rape and incest, and the current version of the Hyde Amendment also permits abortion for women whose lives are endangered by their pregnancies.

The ban on federal funding for abortion affects more than low income women. Abortion is not covered for women in the military, the Peace Corps, federal prisons, and those who receive care from Indian Health Services.

http://womensissues.about.com/od/abortion/f/D...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>J. is writing about children, I am writing about newborns; put your unborn baby up for adoption instead of murdering an innocent unborn person. There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, teens not so much.
J. encourages policies that destroy families, like subsidizing single parenthood, then acts surprised at the foster care situation. Back before government monopolized charity, fewer children were raised in single parent households.
Same sex marriage would change custody law; keep marriage one man and one woman so kids would have a mom and dad.
Nice cherry picking of my post.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers don't pay for abortions.
Read and learn.
Abortion was made legal in the United States by the Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade in 1973, and during the first three years of legalized abortion, Medicaid (the government program that provides health care to low-income pregnant women, children, the elderly and the disabled) covered the cost of terminating a pregnancy.
However, in 1977 Congress passed the Hyde Amendment which put limitations on Medicaid coverage of abortion, allowing it only in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life was physically endangered. Over the years, those two exceptions were eliminated. In 1979, abortions performed if a mother's life was endangered were no longer allowed, and in 1981 abortions performed due to rape and/or incest were denied.
As the Hyde Amendment must be passed by Congress annually, the pendulum of opinion over abortion coverage has swung back and forth very slightly over the years. In 1993 Congress permitted abortion coverage for victims of rape and incest, and the current version of the Hyde Amendment also permits abortion for women whose lives are endangered by their pregnancies.
The ban on federal funding for abortion affects more than low income women. Abortion is not covered for women in the military, the Peace Corps, federal prisons, and those who receive care from Indian Health Services.
http://womensissues.about.com/od/abortion/f/D...
How much money does PLANNED PARENTHOOD receive from the federal government? Taxpayers DO IN FACT pay for ABORTIONS.
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I'm old enough to remember when the "Religious REICH" was called the "Oral Moronity", and furthermore I personally called Rev. Jerry Falwell Jerry FARTWELL long before I ever saw the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt" !!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much money does PLANNED PARENTHOOD receive from the federal government? Taxpayers DO IN FACT pay for ABORTIONS.
Yes we do...:)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
Nice cherry picking of my post.
I shoose to demonstrate J.'s mistakes and exaggerations. I also choose not to defame political opponents; I believe in civil discourse.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Continelli wrote:
I'm old enough to remember when the "Religious REICH" was called the "Oral Moronity", and furthermore I personally called Rev. Jerry Falwell Jerry FARTWELL long before I ever saw the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt" !!!
Never grew up?
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never grew up?
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.
http://www.libertymind.com/index.php...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.
http://www.libertymind.com/index.php...
Hence the emotional and irrational lies they set forth as arguments.
My favorite is the CARE more about people than republicans do. Yet they enable the poor to stay poor, propitiate racism, and allow laws the kill babies and call it women's health.
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never grew up?
SO-O-O-O-O, therefore (according to you) libertarian-conservatives "never grew up" but 'reacto-cons' are the epitome of emotional maturity?

I'll tell you the same generic thing I've told freak-a-zoids about showing up for marijuana legalization rallies when the press and mainstream America are watching: Please DON'T attend pro-gun rights rallies with this 'peripheral' attitude ... the movement has enough strikes against it these days !!!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>SO-O-O-O-O, therefore (according to you) libertarian-conservatives "never grew up" but 'reacto-cons' are the epitome of emotional maturity?

I'll tell you the same generic thing I've told freak-a-zoids about showing up for marijuana legalization rallies when the press and mainstream America are watching: Please DON'T attend pro-gun rights rallies with this 'peripheral' attitude ... the movement has enough strikes against it these days !!!
Name calling is immature, meaningless and does nothing to sway anyone, no matter how good the idea.
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the emotional and irrational lies they set forth as arguments.
My favorite is the CARE more about people than republicans do. Yet they enable the poor to stay poor, propitiate racism, and allow laws the kill babies and call it women's health.
The left is/are exactly EVERYTHING they claim to hate, and say they're trying to prevent!
They are pure evil, that's why they praise the father of all lies!

Liberals ‘Hail Satan’ while Christians sing Amazing Grace in Texas.
http://ireporters.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/li...
Bernard Continelli

Rensselaer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling is immature, meaningless and does nothing to sway anyone, no matter how good the idea.
Does this include those who call Trayvon Martin a "druggie" for having a little marijuana in his system AND scapegoating this fact ALONE on his own immature 'gangsta' demeanor?

Or perhaps when a known or suspected homosexual who acts totally straight (like Anderson Cooper) enters a public place like a restaurant and he's met with comments from ditzy tramps in that 'Valley Girl' voice: "E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-... he's GAY!", and THEN followed-up by their hyper-masculinized, cyborg, overly-tattooed, head-shaved-even-though-they'r e-not-the-least-bit-bald male companions with that Beavis and Butthead "Heh-heh-heh" ass-o-holic laughter?

If THIS culture is what the "Oral Moronity / Religious Reich" has managed to even INdirectly spawn in the last three-plus decades then I'd say that they sure-as-hell DESERVE those derogatory slurs.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Does this include those who call Trayvon Martin a "druggie" for having a little marijuana in his system AND scapegoating this fact ALONE on his own immature 'gangsta' demeanor?
Or perhaps when a known or suspected homosexual who acts totally straight (like Anderson Cooper) enters a public place like a restaurant and he's met with comments from ditzy tramps in that 'Valley Girl' voice: "E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-... he's GAY!", and THEN followed-up by their hyper-masculinized, cyborg, overly-tattooed, head-shaved-even-though-they'r e-not-the-least-bit-bald male companions with that Beavis and Butthead "Heh-heh-heh" ass-o-holic laughter?
If THIS culture is what the "Oral Moronity / Religious Reich" has managed to even INdirectly spawn in the last three-plus decades then I'd say that they sure-as-hell DESERVE those derogatory slurs.
“Does this include those who call Trayvon Martin a "druggie" for having a little marijuana in his system AND scapegoating this fact ALONE on his own immature 'gangsta' demeanor?” Yes! As well as those who are running about the streets disrupting society, those who make posters of Dr. Martin Luther King in a hoodie, and those who call Zimmerman a slimy racist.

“Or perhaps when a known or suspected homosexual who acts totally straight (like Anderson Cooper) enters a public place like a restaurant and he's met with comments from ditzy tramps in that 'Valley Girl' voice: "E-e-e-e-e-w-w-w-w-... he's GAY!", and THEN followed-up by their hyper-masculinized, cyborg, overly-tattooed, head-shaved-even-though-they'r e-not-the-least-bit-bald male companions with that Beavis and Butthead "Heh-heh-heh" ass-o-holic laughter?”
I am not sure what you’re saying here…Words have meaning and when you string them together in an immature fashion to attempt to illustrate a eluding point, maybe there should be reconsideration.

“If THIS culture is what the "Oral Moronity / Religious Reich" has managed to even INdirectly spawn in the last three-plus decades then I'd say that they sure-as-hell DESERVE those derogatory slurs.” That’s your opinion, and the way you express that opinion makes you come off as an immature 13 year-old throwing a tantrum. LOUD and full of emotion, with no purpose.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The left is/are exactly EVERYTHING they claim to hate, and say they're trying to prevent!
They are pure evil, that's why they praise the father of all lies!
Liberals ‘Hail Satan’ while Christians sing Amazing Grace in Texas.
http://ireporters.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/li...
Geez, you are scary and have definatly gone off the rails.....
Infantile Left Winged

Paradise, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Geez, you are scary and have definatly gone off the rails.....
I'M SCARY? I'M OFF THE RAILS??????????

Sorry lost and insane regressive liberal, but I'm not the one who is worshiping satan while at the same time promoting the murder of innocent children!!!

God help us all! This regressive liberalism?
It is a very serious, demented, and extremely dangerous mental disorder!!!
carl_rode

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Richard_ wrote:
The Chinese are building submarines, aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships and missiles that can shoot down satelites and Obama thinks the Iraq war was still ongoing when he took office. LOL, what an assclown.
wow, before the radical republicans came to town we could afford all those nice toys too....
now all you hear from those lying, cheating, thieving, greedy, un-American republicans is: "we cant afford those. we cant afford to repair our roads, we cant afford to rebuild our bridges, we cant afford to feed our poor, we cant afford to help our needy, we're broke"
THAT IS A LIE!!!
carl_rode

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'M SCARY? I'M OFF THE RAILS??????????
Sorry lost and insane regressive liberal, but I'm not the one who is worshiping satan while at the same time promoting the murder of innocent children!!!
God help us all! This regressive liberalism?
It is a very serious, demented, and extremely dangerous mental disorder!!!
listen to that "hopped-up" fear-mongrel......
typical republican mania~~~~~
the ones whom were screaming "they are coming after our guns", "they are watching us threw our t.v.s", "they are talking to us threw our light bulbs"........
these are the people who want to overthrow our government and, put us under their rule....now that is scarey!!!!
quit smoking the ashes of glen becks crack pipe son....
its not as bad as you've been brainwashed to believe.....
calm down.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,581 - 9,600 of12,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Denver h 35 min Looking 8
Heroin is big now in CO (Jun '11) 39 min Looking 29
how much does weed cost in the black market here ? 1 hr warrenkush 5
Granite stolen from one shop, found at another 3 hr TooHigh 2
To Obama; Wanna burn one? 16 hr Bud Good 6
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 16 hr Bob 139
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) Thu HMT 123 2,777
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 12 at 10:41AM MDT