|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because Laura Bush is pro-choice and pro gay marriage.
Guess Laura Bush wears the pants in that house hold. LOL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/13/laur...
Love how you post the leftist slant… How about just facts.

Bush stated,“It’s important to promote a culture of life. A hospitable society is a society where every being counts and every person matters. The ideal world is one in which every child is protected in law and welcomed to life. I understand there’s great differences on this issue of abortion, but I believe reasonable people can come together and put good law in place that will help reduce the number of abortions. Take, for example, the ban on partial birth abortion. It’s a brutal practice. People from both political parties came together in the halls of Congress and voted overwhelmingly to ban that practice. It made a lot of sense. What I’m saying is, is that as we promote life and promote a culture of life, surely there are ways we can work together to reduce the number of abortions: continue to promote adoption laws-it’s a great alternative to abortion-continue to fund and promote maternity group homes; I will continue to promote abstinence programs.”

So do you call him a Liar?

Bush also said,“We’re not going to spend taxpayers’ money on abortion.”

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hate to think any Bush and i would agree....but, Laura is certainly the brains in that house....lol....And, either we separate church and state, or we don't...no maybe's....
There is no such thing as "separation of church and state." Only the first Amendment which our president is heck bent on violating with Obamacare.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as "separation of church and state." Only the first Amendment which our president is heck bent on violating with Obamacare.
You never really have anything to say...do you?....

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You never really have anything to say...do you?....
Only the truth.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Do you have any source for this BOLD CLAIM?
Do you have a candidate, other than abortion, for this massive prenatal death-counts?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a candidate, other than abortion, for this massive prenatal death-counts?
...Not Guilty.....
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Not Guilty.....
The death culture, NOT GUILTY???

Judgement day IS coming!!!
And this Judge? He is not corrupt!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

In Egypt, it's the military that overturns elections; in California it's the courts.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is now the leading cause of prenatal death in America, the First World, India and China.
Should be unsafe back ally abortions are the leading cause of death to women in India and China.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Abortion isn't the answer, it's the problem.
How many unwanted babies are you going to adopt and raise as your own?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Wrong on two counts; I'm not advocating anti-abortion laws - I'm making the moral case abortion is murder of the innocent. Secondly, the epidemic of STD's, unwed teen pregnancies and abortion is proof cheap or even free birth control and sex education fails.
Like I've posted many times before.All these things you listed are much worst in places that DO NOT TEACH REAL SEX ED!!!

In May of 2012 Colorado got real sex Ed in public schools and every republican in the Colorado Senate and Colorado House voted against sex ed...
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>It's about stopping the murder of the innocents.
Too bad once a fetus is born republicans couldn't care less about babies. For well off countries the United States has the highest baby morality rate. Why save them so they can die before age 5 or grow up poor and uneducated to start breeding while only 14 years old? We need to break this cycle and educated our youth...
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>The Left wants government everywhere but in your bedroom, only in the sphere of sex and gender do you have total freedom to behave as you please. Everywhere else, from the type of lightbulbs you can buy for your house, the tax on the fuel and ethanol mandates to starve the poor up to welfare payments to create financial incentives for single parenthood are the controls of the left.
And the right wants you scared of god living uneducated and poor.

Well then Americans are just to stupid, as every country with a FAR lower abortion rate then the United states have legal abortions and cheap easy access to birth control.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Do you have any source for this BOLD CLAIM?
In a way he has a point but not really. American women are having babies later in life and that leads to more babies with bad defects that modern medicine can spot every early in a woman's pregnancy and she has an abortion not a down syndrome baby.

More than 90 percent of women who learn they have a fetus with Down syndrome choose to terminate their pregnancies. Down syndrome is just one of over 450 conditions, many potentially fatal or debilitating.pregnancy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/22/opinion/own...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
In a way he has a point but not really. American women are having babies later in life and that leads to more babies with bad defects that modern medicine can spot every early in a woman's pregnancy and she has an abortion not a down syndrome baby.
More than 90 percent of women who learn they have a fetus with Down syndrome choose to terminate their pregnancies. Down syndrome is just one of over 450 conditions, many potentially fatal or debilitating.pregnancy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/22/opinion/own...
I feel they should have the freedom, to make that decision...always and forever.....

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Jammercolo wrote:
Should be unsafe back ally abortions are the leading cause of death to women in India and China.
Not even close:
http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/news/india...

Jammercolo wrote:
How many unwanted babies are you going to adopt and raise as your own?
There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, don't abort your child, let your kid live, adoption is the most generous gift in the world!

Jammercolo wrote:
Like I've posted many times before.All these things you listed are much worst in places that DO NOT TEACH REAL SEX ED!!! In May of 2012 Colorado got real sex Ed in public schools
Abstinence is "real sex Ed" and public schools may teach other forms too. When abstinence is practiced, pregnancy and STD risks approach zero.

Jammercolo wrote:
and every republican in the Colorado Senate and Colorado House voted against sex ed...Too bad once a fetus is born republicans couldn't care less about babies.
^^^This is mere defamation, saying the G.O.P. doesn't care about children and anti-sex ed. The fact is, Republicans are pro sex ed and want abstinence taught in public schools.

Jammercolo wrote:
For well off countries the United States has the highest baby morality rate.
That's only true when you ommit the US makes heroic efforts providing healthcare for premature infants, where other countries, especially those with socialized medicine, wouldn't count them as mortal babies but discard as spontaneous abortion.

Here's a story about a man helping the USA catch up: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04...

Jammercolo wrote:
Why save them so they can die before age 5 or grow up poor and uneducated to start breeding while only 14 years old? We need to break this cycle and educated our youth...
Graduate High School, get a job then marry and have children; that's the recipe to ending poverty. The left depends on single parents, impoverished immigrants who can't speak English and a permanent underclass, to increase government scope, control, spending and power.

Jammercolo wrote:
And the right wants you scared of god living uneducated and poor.
^^^Let's forget paranoia and work together in good faith, for the common good.

Jammercolo wrote:
Well then Americans are just to stupid, as every country with a FAR lower abortion rate then the United states have legal abortions and cheap easy access to birth control.
We've spent billions on birth control and sex education and our abortion rates haven't fallen (and birth rates are down). This is why I value people who practice their religions, they have more children than secularists.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Liberal Democracy as a Culture of Death:

To claim the right to abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia, and to recognize that right in law, means to attribute to human freedom a perverse and evil significance: that of an absolute power over others and against others. This is the death of true freedom.

John Paul II, The Gospel of Life

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>

Abstinence is "real sex Ed" and public schools may teach other forms too. When abstinence is practiced, pregnancy and STD risks approach zero.

This is mere defamation, saying the G.O.P. doesn't care about children and anti-sex ed. The fact is, Republicans are pro sex ed and want abstinence taught in public schools.

Graduate High School, get a job then marry and have children; that's the recipe to ending poverty. The left depends on single parents, impoverished immigrants who can't speak English and a permanent underclass, to increase government scope, control, spending and power.

We've spent billions on birth control and sex education and our abortion rates haven't fallen (and birth rates are down). This is why I value people who practice their religions, they have more children than secularists.
*Bingo! You hit the nail on the head...'Abstinence Can Be Taught.' I can name six of my close personal friends that are still abstaining into their 20's, and are waiting until marriage. Two are male... No unwanted pregnancies and no STD's, no worries! It starts at home people. Know what your kids are doing, and who their peers are... You can say NO! My parents did a lot!!! Was furious at times, but I get it now... Just a thought, and my opinion...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I feel they should have the freedom, to make that decision...always and forever.....
Agreed by why should taxpayers fund it?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed by why should taxpayers fund it?
Wonder what the cost is, in a lifetime of Government Assistance for unwanted children? Oh, i forgot....We're blaming all that on this President....
Kami

Gdynia, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

majority of these your republicans and democrats are global criminals, greedy, unethical, criminal puppets of aipac and global, criminal corporations, who produce weapon of mass destruction, rob natural resources of the world by destruction of innocent people, their countries and natural environment.And all activity of these politicians is criminal activity, it is work for protection of criminals interets of a few and work against interests and good of bilions of people. It is destruction of lives of bilions of people including own nations.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
ROFLMAO, comparing 80 year olds dying of heart attacks and cancer to the deaths of child bearing aged women not practical or honest.
About 800 women die from pregnancy- or childbirth-related complications around the world every day. In 2010, 287 000 women died during and following pregnancy and childbirth. Almost all of these deaths occurred in low-resource settings, and most could have been prevented.
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs3...
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, don't abort your child, let your kid live, adoption is the most generous gift in the world!
More than 100,000 children in the U.S. foster care system were waiting to be adopted in 2011, according to a report by the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System. About 50,500 were adopted that year.
“While tens of thousands of children are adopted from foster care each year, twice as many are still waiting for a permanent home,” said Subcommittee Chairman Dave Reichert.“Past federal efforts have increased support for adoptions and have helped states reduce the number of children in foster care each year.”
You want to add a million a year to this.Again how many are you going to raise as your own???
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Abstinence is "real sex Ed" and public schools may teach other forms too. When abstinence is practiced, pregnancy and STD risks approach zero.
http://www.citizenlink.com/2013/02/26/focus-o...
The analysis of data from a large federal survey found that more than half of youths became sexually active before marriage regardless of whether they had taken a "virginity pledge," but that the percentage who took precautions against pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases was 10 points lower for pledgers than for non-pledgers. Girls that take the pledge six times more likely to perform oral sex, and four times more likely to engage in anal sex.
I guess them girls taking it up the ass won't get knocked up.
Ya got me on that one. LOL
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^This is mere defamation, saying the G.O.P. doesn't care about children and anti-sex ed. The fact is, Republicans are pro sex ed and want abstinence taught in public schools.
Why then did every Republican in Colorado Senate and Colorado House vote against real sex education for Colorado kids in 2013?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's only true when you ommit the US makes heroic efforts providing healthcare for premature infants, where other countries, especially those with socialized medicine, wouldn't count them as mortal babies but discard as spontaneous abortion.
Here's a story about a man helping the USA catch up: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04...
Defund planned parenthood and this will get much worse.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We've spent billions on birth control and sex education and our abortion rates haven't fallen (and birth rates are down). This is why I value people who practice their religions, they have more children than secularists.
Teen Pregnancy numbers have been going down for a few decades, hitting a 42-percent drop by 2008. The decline occurred across all races though blacks and Latinos continued to have higher numbers.
The dramatic decline is a huge success for those who have worked to prevent teen pregnancy, but there's still much work ahead.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
*Bingo! You hit the nail on the head...'Abstinence Can Be Taught.' I can name six of my close personal friends that are still abstaining into their 20's, and are waiting until marriage. Two are male... No unwanted pregnancies and no STD's, no worries! It starts at home people. Know what your kids are doing, and who their peers are... You can say NO! My parents did a lot!!! Was furious at times, but I get it now... Just a thought, and my opinion...
Bristol Palin unwed daughter of drop out Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Says Abstinence 'Not Realistic at All'| Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/18/brist...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
...More than 100,000 children in the U.S. foster care system were waiting to be adopted in 2011, according to a report by the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System. About 50,500 were adopted that year...You want to add a million a year to this.Again how many are you going to raise as your own???....
J. is writing about children, I am writing about newborns; put your unborn baby up for adoption instead of murdering an innocent unborn person. There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, teens not so much.

J. encourages policies that destroy families, like subsidizing single parenthood, then acts surprised at the foster care situation. Back before government monopolized charity, fewer children were raised in single parent households.

Same sex marriage would change custody law; keep marriage one man and one woman so kids would have a mom and dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 3 hr Venom 706
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 5 hr Sir Andrew 11
Who likes opiates? 9 hr staylifted420 5
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr Terra Firma 2,525
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 14 hr thank you hacker 611
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 16 hr Not Friendly 2
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 20 hr joanNYadoptees 2,780
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search