Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10801 Jul 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I feel they should have the freedom, to make that decision...always and forever.....
Agreed by why should taxpayers fund it?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10802 Jul 13, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what the cost is, in a lifetime of Government Assistance for unwanted children? Oh, i forgot....We're blaming all that on this President....
Kami

Rumia, Poland

#10803 Jul 13, 2013
majority of these your republicans and democrats are global criminals, greedy, unethical, criminal puppets of aipac and global, criminal corporations, who produce weapon of mass destruction, rob natural resources of the world by destruction of innocent people, their countries and natural environment.And all activity of these politicians is criminal activity, it is work for protection of criminals interets of a few and work against interests and good of bilions of people. It is destruction of lives of bilions of people including own nations.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10804 Jul 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
ROFLMAO, comparing 80 year olds dying of heart attacks and cancer to the deaths of child bearing aged women not practical or honest.
About 800 women die from pregnancy- or childbirth-related complications around the world every day. In 2010, 287 000 women died during and following pregnancy and childbirth. Almost all of these deaths occurred in low-resource settings, and most could have been prevented.
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs3...
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, don't abort your child, let your kid live, adoption is the most generous gift in the world!
More than 100,000 children in the U.S. foster care system were waiting to be adopted in 2011, according to a report by the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System. About 50,500 were adopted that year.
“While tens of thousands of children are adopted from foster care each year, twice as many are still waiting for a permanent home,” said Subcommittee Chairman Dave Reichert.“Past federal efforts have increased support for adoptions and have helped states reduce the number of children in foster care each year.”
You want to add a million a year to this.Again how many are you going to raise as your own???
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Abstinence is "real sex Ed" and public schools may teach other forms too. When abstinence is practiced, pregnancy and STD risks approach zero.
http://www.citizenlink.com/2013/02/26/focus-o...
The analysis of data from a large federal survey found that more than half of youths became sexually active before marriage regardless of whether they had taken a "virginity pledge," but that the percentage who took precautions against pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases was 10 points lower for pledgers than for non-pledgers. Girls that take the pledge six times more likely to perform oral sex, and four times more likely to engage in anal sex.
I guess them girls taking it up the ass won't get knocked up.
Ya got me on that one. LOL
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^This is mere defamation, saying the G.O.P. doesn't care about children and anti-sex ed. The fact is, Republicans are pro sex ed and want abstinence taught in public schools.
Why then did every Republican in Colorado Senate and Colorado House vote against real sex education for Colorado kids in 2013?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's only true when you ommit the US makes heroic efforts providing healthcare for premature infants, where other countries, especially those with socialized medicine, wouldn't count them as mortal babies but discard as spontaneous abortion.
Here's a story about a man helping the USA catch up: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/04...
Defund planned parenthood and this will get much worse.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We've spent billions on birth control and sex education and our abortion rates haven't fallen (and birth rates are down). This is why I value people who practice their religions, they have more children than secularists.
Teen Pregnancy numbers have been going down for a few decades, hitting a 42-percent drop by 2008. The decline occurred across all races though blacks and Latinos continued to have higher numbers.
The dramatic decline is a huge success for those who have worked to prevent teen pregnancy, but there's still much work ahead.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10805 Jul 13, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
*Bingo! You hit the nail on the head...'Abstinence Can Be Taught.' I can name six of my close personal friends that are still abstaining into their 20's, and are waiting until marriage. Two are male... No unwanted pregnancies and no STD's, no worries! It starts at home people. Know what your kids are doing, and who their peers are... You can say NO! My parents did a lot!!! Was furious at times, but I get it now... Just a thought, and my opinion...
Bristol Palin unwed daughter of drop out Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Says Abstinence 'Not Realistic at All'| Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/18/brist...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#10806 Jul 13, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
...More than 100,000 children in the U.S. foster care system were waiting to be adopted in 2011, according to a report by the Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System. About 50,500 were adopted that year...You want to add a million a year to this.Again how many are you going to raise as your own???....
J. is writing about children, I am writing about newborns; put your unborn baby up for adoption instead of murdering an innocent unborn person. There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, teens not so much.

J. encourages policies that destroy families, like subsidizing single parenthood, then acts surprised at the foster care situation. Back before government monopolized charity, fewer children were raised in single parent households.

Same sex marriage would change custody law; keep marriage one man and one woman so kids would have a mom and dad.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10807 Jul 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder what the cost is, in a lifetime of Government Assistance for unwanted children? Oh, i forgot....We're blaming all that on this President....
Knew you wouldn't answer.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10808 Jul 13, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bristol Palin unwed daughter of drop out Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Says Abstinence 'Not Realistic at All'| Fox News
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/18/brist...
Of course she is going to say that, she is defending her daughter. I also don't care what other folks believe. Abstinence works...

Have a nice night...:)

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10809 Jul 14, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers don't pay for abortions.

Read and learn.

Abortion was made legal in the United States by the Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade in 1973, and during the first three years of legalized abortion, Medicaid (the government program that provides health care to low-income pregnant women, children, the elderly and the disabled) covered the cost of terminating a pregnancy.
However, in 1977 Congress passed the Hyde Amendment which put limitations on Medicaid coverage of abortion, allowing it only in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life was physically endangered. Over the years, those two exceptions were eliminated. In 1979, abortions performed if a mother's life was endangered were no longer allowed, and in 1981 abortions performed due to rape and/or incest were denied.

As the Hyde Amendment must be passed by Congress annually, the pendulum of opinion over abortion coverage has swung back and forth very slightly over the years. In 1993 Congress permitted abortion coverage for victims of rape and incest, and the current version of the Hyde Amendment also permits abortion for women whose lives are endangered by their pregnancies.

The ban on federal funding for abortion affects more than low income women. Abortion is not covered for women in the military, the Peace Corps, federal prisons, and those who receive care from Indian Health Services.

http://womensissues.about.com/od/abortion/f/D...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10811 Jul 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>J. is writing about children, I am writing about newborns; put your unborn baby up for adoption instead of murdering an innocent unborn person. There are waiting lists to adopt newborns, teens not so much.
J. encourages policies that destroy families, like subsidizing single parenthood, then acts surprised at the foster care situation. Back before government monopolized charity, fewer children were raised in single parent households.
Same sex marriage would change custody law; keep marriage one man and one woman so kids would have a mom and dad.
Nice cherry picking of my post.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10812 Jul 14, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers don't pay for abortions.
Read and learn.
Abortion was made legal in the United States by the Supreme Court decision Roe v. Wade in 1973, and during the first three years of legalized abortion, Medicaid (the government program that provides health care to low-income pregnant women, children, the elderly and the disabled) covered the cost of terminating a pregnancy.
However, in 1977 Congress passed the Hyde Amendment which put limitations on Medicaid coverage of abortion, allowing it only in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life was physically endangered. Over the years, those two exceptions were eliminated. In 1979, abortions performed if a mother's life was endangered were no longer allowed, and in 1981 abortions performed due to rape and/or incest were denied.
As the Hyde Amendment must be passed by Congress annually, the pendulum of opinion over abortion coverage has swung back and forth very slightly over the years. In 1993 Congress permitted abortion coverage for victims of rape and incest, and the current version of the Hyde Amendment also permits abortion for women whose lives are endangered by their pregnancies.
The ban on federal funding for abortion affects more than low income women. Abortion is not covered for women in the military, the Peace Corps, federal prisons, and those who receive care from Indian Health Services.
http://womensissues.about.com/od/abortion/f/D...
How much money does PLANNED PARENTHOOD receive from the federal government? Taxpayers DO IN FACT pay for ABORTIONS.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#10813 Jul 14, 2013
I'm old enough to remember when the "Religious REICH" was called the "Oral Moronity", and furthermore I personally called Rev. Jerry Falwell Jerry FARTWELL long before I ever saw the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt" !!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10814 Jul 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
How much money does PLANNED PARENTHOOD receive from the federal government? Taxpayers DO IN FACT pay for ABORTIONS.
Yes we do...:)

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#10815 Jul 15, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
Nice cherry picking of my post.
I shoose to demonstrate J.'s mistakes and exaggerations. I also choose not to defame political opponents; I believe in civil discourse.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10816 Jul 15, 2013
Bernard Continelli wrote:
I'm old enough to remember when the "Religious REICH" was called the "Oral Moronity", and furthermore I personally called Rev. Jerry Falwell Jerry FARTWELL long before I ever saw the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt" !!!
Never grew up?
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#10817 Jul 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never grew up?
Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.
http://www.libertymind.com/index.php...

Level 6

Location hidden

#10818 Jul 15, 2013
Infantile Left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>Under the creed of modern liberalism, the individual citizen is not called to maturity but is instead invited to begin a second childhood.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.
http://www.libertymind.com/index.php...
Hence the emotional and irrational lies they set forth as arguments.
My favorite is the CARE more about people than republicans do. Yet they enable the poor to stay poor, propitiate racism, and allow laws the kill babies and call it women's health.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#10819 Jul 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never grew up?
SO-O-O-O-O, therefore (according to you) libertarian-conservatives "never grew up" but 'reacto-cons' are the epitome of emotional maturity?

I'll tell you the same generic thing I've told freak-a-zoids about showing up for marijuana legalization rallies when the press and mainstream America are watching: Please DON'T attend pro-gun rights rallies with this 'peripheral' attitude ... the movement has enough strikes against it these days !!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10820 Jul 15, 2013
Bernard Continelli wrote:
<quoted text>SO-O-O-O-O, therefore (according to you) libertarian-conservatives "never grew up" but 'reacto-cons' are the epitome of emotional maturity?

I'll tell you the same generic thing I've told freak-a-zoids about showing up for marijuana legalization rallies when the press and mainstream America are watching: Please DON'T attend pro-gun rights rallies with this 'peripheral' attitude ... the movement has enough strikes against it these days !!!
Name calling is immature, meaningless and does nothing to sway anyone, no matter how good the idea.
Infantile Left Winged

Chico, CA

#10821 Jul 15, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the emotional and irrational lies they set forth as arguments.
My favorite is the CARE more about people than republicans do. Yet they enable the poor to stay poor, propitiate racism, and allow laws the kill babies and call it women's health.
The left is/are exactly EVERYTHING they claim to hate, and say they're trying to prevent!
They are pure evil, that's why they praise the father of all lies!

Liberals ‘Hail Satan’ while Christians sing Amazing Grace in Texas.
http://ireporters.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/li...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 48 min i got sick 22,769
gay pride rainbow 54 min i got sick 1
I identify myself as 67 years old 1 hr i got sick 4
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Wondering 5,685
last post wins! (Feb '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 25,162
looking to move to denver and have some quiesti... 10 hr Dean 10
BIG BBQ for all 13 hr i got sick 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages