Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10646 May 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Republican's and especially those from the far right, are overplaying the false outrage act, partially to keep the American public, from realizing, just how well, the currernt economic recovery is going......Because that might mean, praise for this President.......
You suffer from democratic despotism

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10647 May 19, 2013
Distraught wrote:
I didn't hear rotten conservatives complain when the IRS targeted poor people!. It's omly they get targeted is when conservatives go crazy. Well I for one think that the IRS should target conservative groups, they're political and shouldn't be exempt from taxes, they think they shouldn't pay taxes, they're trying to repeal the income tax. It's pointless to audit the poor because poor people cannot cheat on their taxes since their tax forms and income is straightforward and you have to put down the social security number of each dependent. CONSERVATIVES ARE GIVING OUR PRESIDENT A HARD TIME AND THEREFORE HE CAN'T DO HIS JOB!!!. AND MARK MY WORD, CONSERVATIVES WILL DESTROY THIS COUNTRY IF THEY CAN'T HAVE THEIR AGENDA!!!.
Poor people don't pay taxes. 47% of Americans do not pay any federal income taxes! You obviously don't have a clue of anything that you are talking about.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#10648 May 19, 2013
IRS?
oblamers bigoted liberal HATE organization!
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!
oblamer is a pathological liar!
==========
pathological liar:
Someone who lies constantly only for attention. they lie about the most simple things. exaggerates the situation to the point of fiction.

A President who apparently seems to believe their lies like it was true.

Someone who lies consistently with no regard of others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10649 May 20, 2013
If Bush's IRS had leaked confidential taxpayer information and harassed liberals, we'd have headlines for months.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10650 May 20, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
If Bush's IRS had leaked confidential taxpayer information and harassed liberals, we'd have headlines for months.
The IRS will be applying the OBAMACARE mandate 2014. God help us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10651 May 20, 2013
If you don't like the IRS leaking confidential tax information to their friends in the media, you'll hate it when they leak your medical records.

If you believe in doctor/patient confidentiality, repeal Obamacare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#10652 May 20, 2013
Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun?

National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White House
Is President Obama directly implicated in the IRS scandal?
Is the White House Visitors Log the trail to the smoking gun?
The stunning questions are raised by the following set of new facts.
http://spectator.org/archives/2013/05/20/obam...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10653 May 20, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
If you don't like the IRS leaking confidential tax information to their friends in the media, you'll hate it when they leak your medical records.
If you believe in doctor/patient confidentiality, repeal Obamacare.
Then they will conveniently forgot who when asked directly.

Americans deserve better.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10654 May 27, 2013
Happy Memorial Day! We are remembering our brave Americans and their families who sacrificed so much to allow us freedom in the greatest Country in the world. God bless you all and God bless America!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10655 May 29, 2013
Study: Republicans are “the less credible party”

Many politicians stretch the truth or obfuscate to some degree or another — but does one party do it more than the other? According to a new study from the Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University the answer is an unequivocal yes. Parsing 100 statements evaluated by the fact-checking website PolitiFact between Obama’s second inauguration and this month, the researchers found that claims from Republican officials were labeled as “false” or “pants on fire” by a 3-to-1 margin, compared to claims from Democratic officials. Conversely, half as many Republican claims were labeled “entirely true.”

“While Republicans see a credibility gap in the Obama administration, PolitiFact rates Republicans as the less credible party,” said CMPA president Robert Lichter in a press release. An earlier study from the CMPA found the website rated the Romney campaign worse than the Obama campaign during the 2012 election. Not surprisingly, Michele Bachmann is one of the most poorly rated politicians on PolitiFact.

Undoubtably, Republicans would blame this on “bias,” accusing the fact checkers of operating as little more than Democratic Party shills.“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” Romney pollster Neil Newhouse famously declared last summer after the campaign got whacked for running nakedly false ads.

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/28/study_republi...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10656 May 29, 2013
Fascinating also to see Bob Dole speaking out about this mutant version of the GOP...Actually suggesting that they close for repairs...and that Ronald Reagan would'nt recognize or feel comfortable, with these republicans.....Wonder what effect, Fox has had on the honesty and manufactured outrage associated with the far right....

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10657 May 29, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they will conveniently forgot who when asked directly.
Americans deserve better.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1990-02-23...

"Reagan said ``I don`t recall`` or ``I can`t remember`` 88 times in the eight hours of testimony taken Feb. 16-17 in Los Angeles."

Worked for Reagan..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10659 May 29, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Reagan said ``I don`t recall`` or ``I can`t remember`` 88 times in the eight hours of testimony taken Feb. 16-17 in Los Angeles."
Worked for Reagan..lol.
You’re kidding right? Ronald Reagan was 79 years old and what was Reagan suffering from? Alzheimer’s… So whether you like it or not, he very well may have NOT recalled or remembered much of anything at that point… Plus the evidence that was found in investigation didn’t show he had knowledge of the transactions, however, was deeply criticized and should have known.

Regardless, Benghazi, the IRS, and the AP scandals are substantial and the American public deserve answers. Our president had clear intelligence on where Osama Bin Laden was, was able to put him down, and now you choose to believe he believed the attack in Benghazi was a protest about a Youtube video? He’s the smartest president we have had so far yet he reads about the IRS targeting in the paper like the rest of us? Looking at the few facts in these cases it is illogical to even think about that conclusion.

Obamacare is coming are you ready for the IRS to dig into your insurance and medical history to see if you need to be taxed or not, especially after targeting political and religious groups?

If you want a government that can pick and choose instead of adhering to the law of the land then you are a sorry excuse for an American

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10660 May 29, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re kidding right? Ronald Reagan was 79 years old and what was Reagan suffering from? Alzheimer’s… So whether you like it or not, he very well may have NOT recalled or remembered much of anything at that point… Plus the evidence that was found in investigation didn’t show he had knowledge of the transactions, however, was deeply criticized and should have known.
No, I'm not kidding. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 1994. Five years after he left office. Stop making excuses for him. I remember Iran-Contra very well when it happened. Maybe you should ask Barry Seal what he thinks about Ollie North and his orders from a "higher authority". Read up on it.

BTW, the IRS will not have access to your medical records. Another scare tactic from the right.
and so what

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#10661 May 29, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm not kidding. Reagan was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 1994. Five years after he left office. Stop making excuses for him. I remember Iran-Contra very well when it happened. Maybe you should ask Barry Seal what he thinks about Ollie North and his orders from a "higher authority". Read up on it.
BTW, the IRS will not have access to your medical records. Another scare tactic from the right.
You have been diagnosed as a liar and an unemployed loser, how is that unemployment line working out for you in Paragould Ar.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10662 May 29, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
History is what it is. You obviously prefer to revise just like with the current administration that you favor.

This administration is lying to America, and you love it… Why do you tell us all what’s to stop the IRS from accessing our insurance info when it’s the prerequisite for taxing Americans as a mandate?

Tell us how awesome “Fast and Furious” was… Tell us how our state department knew the 911 attack was because of a video. Tell us how obama got elected while the IRS targeted conservatives so their funds were tied up and unable to allow election efforts. Tell us how justified our government was to do what they did to the AP.

Now that your side is neck deep in all their lies all you can do is propitiate their lies by lying yourself. You’re not a American.
mmkedu

Kansas City, MO

#10663 May 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Fascinating also to see Bob Dole speaking out about this mutant version of the GOP...Actually suggesting that they close for repairs...and that Ronald Reagan would'nt recognize or feel comfortable, with these republicans.....Wonder what effect, Fox has had on the honesty and manufactured outrage associated with the far right....
Dole has been irrelevant for over 10 years. Like Carter, yet you demturds hang on to his every word.
mmkedu

Kansas City, MO

#10664 May 29, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked for Reagan..lol.
Said the DNC tool.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10665 May 29, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked for Reagan..lol.
That's because he was not calling the shots his wife and staff were covering up the fact that he was in the end stages of Alzheimer's disease.Good chance he did not know where he was either.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10666 May 30, 2013
mmkedu wrote:
<quoted text>Dole has been irrelevant for over 10 years. Like Carter, yet you demturds hang on to his every word.
Mutant Reich are too dysfunctional to learn from their elders......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Respect71 8,160
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 1 hr Not Yet Equal 296
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado 2 hr cumslurperrr 34
last post wins! (Feb '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 24,929
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 41
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 16 hr Hannah Sera 4,226
Review: Dave Locks N Keys Jan 24 ConradKayson41 15
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton