Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you choose to not understand who God is. At least I take responsibility for not choices.
Easy God is a figure made by man to help explain to man things he did not understand.

The evolution of god is easy to see.First came elemental gods then animal gods then humans looking gods.

There are 3,700 named god all of them at one time many to this day are believed to be as true as your god is to you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you choose to not understand who God is. At least I take responsibility for not choices.
You side steep most questions.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.

From your link." Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. The prevalence of this creationist view of the origin of humans is essentially unchanged from 30 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question. About a third of Americans believe that humans evolved, but with God's guidance; 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.

I said: Jammercolo wrote, "<quoted text>
Gallup Poll: 46% of Americans Are Creationists"

Look above at your link it says the same thing.
Here it is from your link read again.
Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.

Ya know that 15% that believe in Evolution know that evolution takes billions of years don't you. Well I hope you do now...

On to Ken Ham's young earth creation museum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Opinion. More convinced you're seriously mental. Get to know Christians.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered the question numerous times.Your bubble must be protecting you from the truth.

You answered why time being relative bothers you in Biblical terms? You stayed we are bound to earth. What makes you believe God is. Small- minded. Hence your video.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Easy God is a figure made by man to help explain to man things he did not understand.

The evolution of god is easy to see.First came elemental gods then animal gods then humans looking gods.

There are 3,700 named god all of them at one time many to this day are believed to be as true as your god is to you.
Gods based on man... That's believable. The Bible provides overwhelming evidence for the one true God. Even says there will always be people just like you. Remember ignorance is a choice.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>You side steep most questions.
You haven't asked anything... Only childishly Christian bashing isn't a question at all.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.
From your link." Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. The prevalence of this creationist view of the origin of humans is essentially unchanged from 30 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question. About a third of Americans believe that humans evolved, but with God's guidance; 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.
I said: <quoted text>
Look above at your link it says the same thing.
Here it is from your link read again.
Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.
Ya know that 15% that believe in Evolution know that evolution takes billions of years don't you. Well I hope you do now...
On to Ken Ham's young earth creation museum.
You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO
It's sad when you can't think for yourself.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods based on man... That's believable. The Bible provides overwhelming evidence for the one true God. Even says there will always be people just like you. Remember ignorance is a choice.
What evidence?

Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bbism sacred text the Qayymu'l-Asm and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth.

learn anything?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO
What spin, it is word for word from your link. You living in a Bubble conservative.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad when you can't think for yourself.
so start thinking for yourself.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence?

Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bábism sacred text the Qayyúmu'l-Asmá and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth.

learn anything?
Jesus lived died and rose again.
"Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bábism sacred text the Qayyúmu'l-Asmá and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth." Like the evidence and the truth you pick and choose from the Bible? I learned your OPINION is skewed by a huge lack of understanding. And you emotions drives your liberal motivations.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>so start thinking for yourself.
I do. You don't.

You say you know the Bible better than I do, yet state it means something that it doesn't because you either go with opinion polls or another's book... Where is your thought?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So multiple sources arent facts now Skew and twist but that makes you ignorant, and worse yet ignorant by choice.
You never stated if you support the sale you stated,I am all for free enterprise.
Multiple sources?? You said an un-named source, now its multiple sources..ROFLMAO!!

You can call me all the names you like. It doesn't change the fact that your trying to spin what you said and what you meant and it was all BS to begin with as I pointed out to you at least 3 times in this thread.

"I'm not happy with the sale" That is what I said, so spin away..lol.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. You don't.
You say you know the Bible better than I do, yet state it means something that it doesn't because you either go with opinion polls or another's book... Where is your thought?
Why do you think there are 33,820 different denominations of Christianity today?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus lived died and rose again.
"Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bábism sacred text the Qayyúmu'l-Asmá and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth." Like the evidence and the truth you pick and choose from the Bible? I learned your OPINION is skewed by a huge lack of understanding. And you emotions drives your liberal motivations.
Jesus is far from the only god to rise from the dead. Baal, Melqart, Adonis, Eshmun, Tammuz, Ra,Orion, Dionysus,Ishtar, Persephone, and Bari were all lived died and rose from the dead.Many did so before Jesus came around.Nothing original in Bible all been done before.

Odds are good that if you were born in Utah you would be a Mormon if born in Iran you would be following the Quarn if born in India you would be a Hindu.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think there are 33,820 different denominations of Christianity today?
People. Why do you think?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is far from the only god to rise from the dead. Baal, Melqart, Adonis, Eshmun, Tammuz, Ra,Orion, Dionysus,Ishtar, Persephone, and Bari were all lived died and rose from the dead.Many did so before Jesus came around.Nothing original in Bible all been done before.

Odds are good that if you were born in Utah you would be a Mormon if born in Iran you would be following the Quarn if born in India you would be a Hindu.
Lol... All with 500+ witnesses?
Based on you misunderstanding of the Bible you're misunderstanding these other religions. Nice try little guy.
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Everyone here thinks you're a dumbass....hahahaha

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... All with 500+ witnesses?
Based on you misunderstanding of the Bible you're misunderstanding these other religions. Nice try little guy.
Right and it all was wrote down a quick 70 years after said fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,301 - 9,320 of11,297
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,181
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Fundies R Mentally Eel 1,377
So what's the story with Richard Kirk the pot p... 20 hr Alex 1
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Tue paula baby 30
Review: American Exteriors Mfg Inc (Mar '10) Apr 12 Sioux Falls SD 33
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Commander Bunny 118
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Apr 10 Ninis big sis 1,105
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••