“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10509 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you choose to not understand who God is. At least I take responsibility for not choices.
Easy God is a figure made by man to help explain to man things he did not understand.

The evolution of god is easy to see.First came elemental gods then animal gods then humans looking gods.

There are 3,700 named god all of them at one time many to this day are believed to be as true as your god is to you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10510 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you choose to not understand who God is. At least I take responsibility for not choices.
You side steep most questions.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10511 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.

From your link." Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. The prevalence of this creationist view of the origin of humans is essentially unchanged from 30 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question. About a third of Americans believe that humans evolved, but with God's guidance; 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.

I said: Jammercolo wrote, "<quoted text>
Gallup Poll: 46% of Americans Are Creationists"

Look above at your link it says the same thing.
Here it is from your link read again.
Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.

Ya know that 15% that believe in Evolution know that evolution takes billions of years don't you. Well I hope you do now...

On to Ken Ham's young earth creation museum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dHyVU6Gv0sXX
Opinion. More convinced you're seriously mental. Get to know Christians.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10512 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered the question numerous times.Your bubble must be protecting you from the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GiWx1RSa8xMXX&playnext=1 &list=PLexxgA5CTmOFdOnD8O9 zoZVMHhf4PnH6k&feature=res ults_main
You answered why time being relative bothers you in Biblical terms? You stayed we are bound to earth. What makes you believe God is. Small- minded. Hence your video.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10513 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Easy God is a figure made by man to help explain to man things he did not understand.

The evolution of god is easy to see.First came elemental gods then animal gods then humans looking gods.

There are 3,700 named god all of them at one time many to this day are believed to be as true as your god is to you.
Gods based on man... That's believable. The Bible provides overwhelming evidence for the one true God. Even says there will always be people just like you. Remember ignorance is a choice.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10514 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>You side steep most questions.
You haven't asked anything... Only childishly Christian bashing isn't a question at all.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#10515 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.
From your link." Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. The prevalence of this creationist view of the origin of humans is essentially unchanged from 30 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question. About a third of Americans believe that humans evolved, but with God's guidance; 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.
I said: <quoted text>
Look above at your link it says the same thing.
Here it is from your link read again.
Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.
Ya know that 15% that believe in Evolution know that evolution takes billions of years don't you. Well I hope you do now...
On to Ken Ham's young earth creation museum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dHyVU6Gv0sXX
You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO

Level 6

Location hidden

#10516 Jan 11, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO
It's sad when you can't think for yourself.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10517 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods based on man... That's believable. The Bible provides overwhelming evidence for the one true God. Even says there will always be people just like you. Remember ignorance is a choice.
What evidence?

Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bbism sacred text the Qayymu'l-Asm and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth.

learn anything?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10518 Jan 11, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO
What spin, it is word for word from your link. You living in a Bubble conservative.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10519 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad when you can't think for yourself.
so start thinking for yourself.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10520 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>What evidence?

Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bábism sacred text the Qayyúmu'l-Asmá and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth.

learn anything?
Jesus lived died and rose again.
"Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bábism sacred text the Qayyúmu'l-Asmá and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth." Like the evidence and the truth you pick and choose from the Bible? I learned your OPINION is skewed by a huge lack of understanding. And you emotions drives your liberal motivations.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10521 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>so start thinking for yourself.
I do. You don't.

You say you know the Bible better than I do, yet state it means something that it doesn't because you either go with opinion polls or another's book... Where is your thought?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10522 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So multiple sources arent facts now Skew and twist but that makes you ignorant, and worse yet ignorant by choice.
You never stated if you support the sale you stated,I am all for free enterprise.
Multiple sources?? You said an un-named source, now its multiple sources..ROFLMAO!!

You can call me all the names you like. It doesn't change the fact that your trying to spin what you said and what you meant and it was all BS to begin with as I pointed out to you at least 3 times in this thread.

"I'm not happy with the sale" That is what I said, so spin away..lol.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10523 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. You don't.
You say you know the Bible better than I do, yet state it means something that it doesn't because you either go with opinion polls or another's book... Where is your thought?
Why do you think there are 33,820 different denominations of Christianity today?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10524 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus lived died and rose again.
"Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bábism sacred text the Qayyúmu'l-Asmá and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth." Like the evidence and the truth you pick and choose from the Bible? I learned your OPINION is skewed by a huge lack of understanding. And you emotions drives your liberal motivations.
Jesus is far from the only god to rise from the dead. Baal, Melqart, Adonis, Eshmun, Tammuz, Ra,Orion, Dionysus,Ishtar, Persephone, and Bari were all lived died and rose from the dead.Many did so before Jesus came around.Nothing original in Bible all been done before.

Odds are good that if you were born in Utah you would be a Mormon if born in Iran you would be following the Quarn if born in India you would be a Hindu.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10525 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think there are 33,820 different denominations of Christianity today?
People. Why do you think?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10526 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is far from the only god to rise from the dead. Baal, Melqart, Adonis, Eshmun, Tammuz, Ra,Orion, Dionysus,Ishtar, Persephone, and Bari were all lived died and rose from the dead.Many did so before Jesus came around.Nothing original in Bible all been done before.

Odds are good that if you were born in Utah you would be a Mormon if born in Iran you would be following the Quarn if born in India you would be a Hindu.
Lol... All with 500+ witnesses?
Based on you misunderstanding of the Bible you're misunderstanding these other religions. Nice try little guy.
jim

United States

#10527 Jan 11, 2013
Everyone here thinks you're a dumbass....hahahaha

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10528 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... All with 500+ witnesses?
Based on you misunderstanding of the Bible you're misunderstanding these other religions. Nice try little guy.
Right and it all was wrote down a quick 70 years after said fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Terra Firma 4,328
Obamacare creator calls Americans" too stupid" 6.0 34 min FOX knews 6
last post wins! (Feb '11) 3 hr mr goodwrench 24,740
Amnesty ,Obama stabs his base in the back. And ... 4 hr The Troll Doll 2
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 5 hr ColoradoMelody 51
Review: Dave Locks N Keys 7 hr AlvaGill59 1
Apex fun run a scam? 19 hr Scam Tracker 60
Denver Dating
Find my Match

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver