|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that liberals are human???
The same ones that same life on earth evolved over billions of years not created 6000 years ago.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ones that same life on earth evolved over billions of years not created 6000 years ago.
LOL… Albert Einstein discovered the time is relative…
Keep bashing Christians because it makes you look so smart and like you know everything. <sarcasm

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the Bible many times, and clearly even the most UNSCHOLARED Christian has more understanding in their little toe then as compared to yourself.
Your bashing without understanding is what is sad, even in you politics.
Got anything to back that up?
Atheist blow believers away in knowledge of religion. From Fox news even.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/09/28/dav...
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The cheap liberal game of pointing to Christians, calling them names, making fun of them, without even understanding what they believe is pitiful and small minded. Your OPINION from what little you understand means bubkes, and your posts where others express their opinions about Christians and republicans mean even less. It only shows you have no argument against, and frankly very little thought towards the subject.
It is amusing, however, to read your posts and laugh in your direction at just what you think you know about Christians… I’m sure it frustrates you that there are many scientists who are Christians and worse yet science actually validating and supporting the Bible.
Leftist liberals can’t believe in God, because government gets in the way.
That's the best part.This country has at least 90% that believe in God/Bible liberal and conservative alike. It is mostly conservative that believe the bible is literal IE: Adam and Eve were real the flood happened, carved the grand canyon kind of belief. Thing is it is not only liberals attacking that literal bible belief as you don't belief the bible that way either yet blame liberal for thinking the same way you do. Your laughing at me for not having a literal belief of the Bible when you don't either. ROFLAO!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… Albert Einstein discovered the time is relative…
Keep bashing Christians because it makes you look so smart and like you know everything. <sarcasm
Ya left out a big part of what Albert Einstein discovered about time being relative.

With the proper technology, such as a very fast spaceship, one person is able to experience several days while another person simultaneously experiences only a few hours or minutes. The same two people can meet up again, one having experienced days or even years while the other has only experienced minutes. The person in the spaceship only needs to travel near to the speed of light. The faster they travel, the slower their time will pass relative to someone planted firmly on the Earth.

I do not know every thing.It does appear I understand Albert Einstein Theory of relativity better then you. I did just finish reading, The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory

Good book read it
http://www.briangreene.org/...

Here link to part one of three part hour long videos.Not as good as book but not bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Wednesday asked the White House if it will once again miss the legal deadline for submitting an annual budget to Congress.
Under the law, Obama must submit a budget by the first Monday in February, but he has met the deadline only once. The annual budget submission is supposed to start a congressional budgeting process, but that has also broken down. The Senate last passed a budget resolution in 2009.
“Given the critical importance of addressing our nation's fiscal problems, I am writing to ask whether the President will submit his budget request this year on or before February 4 as required by law,” Ryan wrote in a letter to Acting Budget Director Jeff Zients.“If the Administration does not plan to meet the statutory deadline, when do you anticipate the request being made?”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/budget/...

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's the best part.This country has at least 90% that believe in God/Bible liberal and conservative alike. It is mostly conservative that believe the bible is literal IE: Adam and Eve were real the flood happened, carved the grand canyon kind of belief. Thing is it is not only liberals attacking that literal bible belief as you don't belief the bible that way either yet blame liberal for thinking the same way you do. Your laughing at me for not having a literal belief of the Bible when you don't either. ROFLAO!!!
Sure I can. Please explain God’s plan for salvation as you understand it.

I have a very literal belief of the Bible. It’s you with your small-minded liberal thought that can’t see that for what it is… AND your OPINION skews your judgment and obviously affects your objectivity.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya left out a big part of what Albert Einstein discovered about time being relative.
With the proper technology, such as a very fast spaceship, one person is able to experience several days while another person simultaneously experiences only a few hours or minutes. The same two people can meet up again, one having experienced days or even years while the other has only experienced minutes. The person in the spaceship only needs to travel near to the speed of light. The faster they travel, the slower their time will pass relative to someone planted firmly on the Earth.
I do not know every thing.It does appear I understand Albert Einstein Theory of relativity better then you. I did just finish reading, The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
Good book read it
http://www.briangreene.org/...
Here link to part one of three part hour long videos.Not as good as book but not bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL… Really? I simply stated a fact… AND you with your “know-it-all” attitude elaborated… If Time is relative then why are you so stuck on the age of the Earth? Small-minded.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "the deal was rushed" which is fact. Liberals like to skew words in to something they aren't, as well as avoid direct questions like, Do you support the Vice President and his partners in selling a media company to a terrorist supporting, American hating organization?
Actually you said:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>The deal was rushed because Gore wanted to avoid the TAX HIKES of 2013!
Everyone reading here knows what you posted and what it means. The sale happened on Jan 2, 2013, what was the rush for? Get over it, you took what you heard from the talking heads and ran with it without fact checking it..lol.

As for your all important question. I'm not happy with the sale but I am all for free enterprise. Something Conservatives supported until this sale happened. I suspect the Company will not survive and fail to get any ratings at all. Happy?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

As I understand it,the bible is a book of myths and legends.Copied or stolen for religions that came before. Both creation story and flood story in bible taken from ancient Babylonian myths is clear.

If your a Catholic it's pretty easy to make it to heaven.Believe that Jesus died for all our sins and ask Jesus to forgive your sins.Salvation received at baptism, may be lost by mortal sin; regained by penance.

If you a Jehovah's Witnesses only 144,000 people will go to heaven.

If your a Southern Baptist "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved." There is no other way to heaven except by faith in Jesus Christ as one's personal Lord and Savior. Religion has never saved a single soul and never will.

Methodist Salvation (The one I was raised with)
We are accounted righteous before God only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, by faith, and not for our own works or deservings.The final destiny of each person is determined by God's grace and that person's response, evidenced inevitably by a moral character which results from that individual's personal and volitional choices

Many others Christians believe a women must keep her head covered and live a very modest life, NO Jewry, NO mix fiber cloths,NO make-up, NO pants,No birth control and the man calls all the shots.

I have a very literal belief of the Bible. It’s you with your small-minded liberal thought that can’t see that for what it is… AND your OPINION skews your judgment and obviously affects your objectivity.
Really, you believe in a young earth?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I understand it,the bible is a book of myths and legends.Copied or stolen for religions that came before. Both creation story and flood story in bible taken from ancient Babylonian myths is clear.
If your a Catholic it's pretty easy to make it to heaven.Believe that Jesus died for all our sins and ask Jesus to forgive your sins.Salvation received at baptism, may be lost by mortal sin; regained by penance.
If your a Southern Baptist "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved." There is no other way to heaven except by faith in Jesus Christ as one's personal Lord and Savior. Religion has never saved a single soul and never will.
We are accounted righteous before God only for the merit of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, by faith, and not for our own works or deservings.The final destiny of each person is determined by God's grace and that person's response, evidenced inevitably by a moral character which results from that individual's personal and volitional choices
Many others Christians believe a women must keep her head covered and live a very modest life, NO Jewry, NO mix fiber cloths,NO make-up, NO pants,No birth control and the man calls all the shots.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL… Really? I simply stated a fact… AND you with your “know-it-all” attitude elaborated… If Time is relative then why are you so stuck on the age of the Earth? Small-minded.
No, you stated part of a fact taken it totally out of contexts.Talk for inside the conservative bubble is what you stated.

We are ALL stuck on earth so time is moving for all life on earth at the same rate. Time is relative only to those going the same speed.Why is that so hard for you to grasp?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

[QUOTE who="Respect71"]< quoted text>
Sure I can.
Okay then, What you waiting for?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you said:
<quoted text>
Everyone reading here knows what you posted and what it means. The sale happened on Jan 2, 2013, what was the rush for? Get over it, you took what you heard from the talking heads and ran with it without fact checking it..lol.
As for your all important question. I'm not happy with the sale but I am all for free enterprise. Something Conservatives supported until this sale happened. I suspect the Company will not survive and fail to get any ratings at all. Happy?
That’s what I said, and that’s what was reported… If you don’t like the facts then be ignorant.
Conservative support “free enterprise” and merely pointing out the facts.
Good to know you don’t like it but are you saying you support the sale?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not. Where in the Bible does it state "YOUNG EARTH"?
Small-minded

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my point…
I do not, and you neglected to state in your spewing of mass misunderstanding of the Bible that the Bible is NOT SPECIFIC on the age of the Earth… But you can’t state that because it would take away from your religion bashing.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you stated part of a fact taken it totally out of contexts.Talk for inside the conservative bubble is what you stated.
We are ALL stuck on earth so time is moving for all life on earth at the same rate. Time is relative only to those going the same speed.Why is that so hard for you to grasp?
Not really but apparently it’s hard for you.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then, What you waiting for?
Waiting for you to explain God’s plan for salvation as you understand it.. So far you have only spewed opinion about what you THINK it is and misunderstanding. If my 4 year old can explain it why can't you?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what I said, and that’s what was reported… If you don’t like the facts then be ignorant.
They were not facts, "just what was reported" by an un-named source..ROFLMAO!!

Time for you to man up and admit you were wrong, if you can't do that you remind me of that chick in "The Wedding Crashers" when she asked her Dad if Vince Vaughn could go with them to the family house. I can see her with her fingers in each ear stomping her feet because she didn't want to hear it. Yea, you remind me of her..ROFLMAO!!

I answered your question, re-read it again..lol.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not.

Good, I did not think you did but that comment of yours [QUOTE who="Respect71"]< quoted text> I have a very literal belief of the Bible. that you take the bible as literal made me wonder.Thing is you DON'T.

[QUOTE who="Respect71"]< quoted text>
Where in the Bible does it state "YOUNG EARTH"?
Small-minded
I will answer this but first I'd like to hear from you why so many Christians believe in a young earth if not because of the Bible?
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer this but first I'd like to hear from you why so many Christians believe in a young earth if not because of the Bible?
Well I'm a Christian, and I've NEVER heard of this "young earth" claim of yours.
So how about you explain just what is this "young earth" claim of yours, that you also claim; "so many Christians believe in"???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 52 min Frankie Rizzo 2,537
Who likes opiates? 3 hr Yikes 6
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 4 hr Kawalski 1,233
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 12 hr Venom 706
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 14 hr Sir Andrew 11
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 23 hr thank you hacker 611
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling Thu Not Friendly 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE