Comments
9,241 - 9,260 of 12,240 Comments Last updated 50 min ago

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10445
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

21

21

20

Nancy Pelosi, wants higher income wage earners to pay MORE TAXESafter already raising taxes, but NOT on the middle-class!? Then why did she and her leadership impose OBAMCARE? Obama’s LARGEST lie was he wouldn’t raise taxes on the middle-class them he and the democrat leadership did just that!

Our fiscal problem is NOT taxing Americans it’s SPENDING more money than we have. Which republicans repeatedly state until they are blue in the face, but democrats refuse to reduce spending and want to TAX more… Of the two who has the realistic grip on the problem and the proper solution? Which party is lying to America?

Democrats are proving to be the party of liars. The worst lie is their desire to impose socialism upon America and say that it’s falling within our natural rights.


Wake up America, think for yourself, and don’t let the government do it for you!
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10446
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

21

21

20

Respect71 wrote:
Nancy Pelosi, wants higher income wage earners to pay MORE TAXESafter already raising taxes, but NOT on the middle-class!? Then why did she and her leadership impose OBAMCARE? Obama’s LARGEST lie was he wouldn’t raise taxes on the middle-class them he and the democrat leadership did just that!
Our fiscal problem is NOT taxing Americans it’s SPENDING more money than we have. Which republicans repeatedly state until they are blue in the face, but democrats refuse to reduce spending and want to TAX more… Of the two who has the realistic grip on the problem and the proper solution? Which party is lying to America?
Democrats are proving to be the party of liars. The worst lie is their desire to impose socialism upon America and say that it’s falling within our natural rights.
Wake up America, think for yourself, and don’t let the government do it for you!
Now consider a group of Baboons.
Baboons are the loudest, most dangerous, most
obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates.
And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?
Believe it or not... A Congress!

A CONGRESS OF BABOONS!
That pretty much explains the things that
come out of Washington !

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10447
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Peter Franks wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect - Of course District9 is that ignorant AND that stupid just like any other dirty little commie. They are Islamist sympathizers who agree with the jihadist agenda because it is opposes Christianity just like they do. So Al Gore's statement which says he agrees more with the anti-American Al Jazzera than the pro-American Beck makes total sense to them. As such they are to be treated as enemies of the United States in the coming civil war which they are fomenting.
The time is rapidly approaching when they will try to assert their totalitarian rule over every American and then the fight will be on. Those of us who have been preparing and understand the consequences will fight, the rest will be victims or slaves to a Marxist dictatorship.
Idiots like Disrtict9 are either willing participants or co-conspirators in the plot to destroy America. They believe that Comrade Chairman Obama will make them rich without having to do anything to earn it. The truth of course is that only his insider cronies will be the wealthy elite, just like the Soviet Union was ruled while fools like District9 will be drones in the collectivist machine with no future of any kind.
As the time when they will pull the plug on the Constitution and allow the Emperor Obama to rule by edict draws near they will become more direct and vicious in their attacks until the shooting starts. America is now committed to civil war, no other action will resolve this situation whether it is caused by the collapse of the dollar which is imminent and unavoidable, the lack of food due to federal regulations, the attempted confiscation of firearms which is coming soon or the implementation of Obamacare which is about power, not health, it will happen.
Be ready, or be a casualty, their evil is unsurpassed.
GREAT speech from inside the BUBBLE!!!!!!!!

There are many things more important then "money". May you live long enough to learn that.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10448
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Now consider a group of Baboons.
Baboons are the loudest, most dangerous, most
obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates.
And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?
Believe it or not... A Congress!
A CONGRESS OF BABOONS!
That pretty much explains the things that
come out of Washington !
Actually a group of baboons is called a "troop of baboons"

The only "FACT" is conservative will believe an email chain letter over mountains of proof to the contrary. It life in a bubble world for conservative.
http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/statem...
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10450
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

13

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a group of baboons is called a "troop of baboons"
The only "FACT" is conservative will believe an email chain letter over mountains of proof to the contrary. It life in a bubble world for conservative.
http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/statem...
Oh... and I apologize for offending you, by calling you and your ilk a "group" instead of a "troop"! ROTFLMAO You thin skinned wimpy little pukes!!!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10451
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... and I apologize for offending you, by calling you and your ilk a "group" instead of a "troop"! ROTFLMAO You thin skinned wimpy little pukes!!!
ROFLMAO, That's why I resort to school boy name calling. O wait I don't do that, name calling is used by those inside the conservative bubble.
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10452
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

20

19

14

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO, That's why I resort to school boy name calling. O wait I don't do that, name calling is used by those inside the conservative bubble.
And just what part of this: the loudest, most dangerous, most
obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates. does not describe liberalism???

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10453
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what part of this: the loudest, most dangerous, most
obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates. does not describe liberalism???
The primate part is right.

Funny as the majority of conservatives don't believe humans are primates. No conservatives believe humans were magically created in our current form by god about 9000 years ago.
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10456
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

26

24

17

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The primate part is right.
Funny as the majority of conservatives don't believe humans are primates. No conservatives believe humans were magically created in our current form by god about 9000 years ago.
Who said that liberals are human???

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10457
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

27

26

21

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT speech from inside the BUBBLE!!!!!!!!
There are many things more important then "money". May you live long enough to learn that.
Then why require the government take earnings from high wage earners?

You're just like GORE, you don't believe "There are many things more important then "money"."

sad

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10458
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

26

24

24

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The primate part is right.
Funny as the majority of conservatives don't believe humans are primates. No conservatives believe humans were magically created in our current form by god about 9000 years ago.
What is your evidence of what conservatives believe? You know I am a Christian and yet you seem to spew stuff you THINK we believe when in fact we don’t. Your disbelief only makes you IGNORANT of that I do believe, so you may want to keep your arguments to what you IN FACT know. You end up looking a fool, although may be too late.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10460
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your evidence of what conservatives believe? You know I am a Christian and yet you seem to spew stuff you THINK we believe when in fact we don’t. Your disbelief only makes you IGNORANT of that I do believe, so you may want to keep your arguments to what you IN FACT know. You end up looking a fool, although may be too late.
I have chatted with you over religion. It is apparent you don't know much about your religion or the Bible. I bet you have never read the bible cover to cover before.

Evolution Is A Lie From Hell!(Republican Rep. Paul Broun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

And this dude is on a member of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.

Gallup Poll: 58% of Republicans Are Young Earth Creationists
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/40435...

Texas Schools Ban Critical Thinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Conspiracy Road Trip: Creationism
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10461
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you THAT ignorant or just stupid? Gore WEDNESDAY, sold his cable company to Al Jazzeera. Did you miss this news? Beck’s company the Blaze offered to buy it but was denied because Gore’s company said “'the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view”. The deal was rushed because Gore wanted to avoid the TAX HIKES of 2013! Keep up your feeble arguments. You truly are stupid and un-American. Learn FACTS little guy.
Gore had a 20% stake in the network, not 100% so it wasn't just him that sold the network. Using your logic, if you owned 5% of the network and it was sold I could say you sold it to them.

BTW, it was sold on Jan 2, 2013. That is 2013, so tell us again how he will avoid the tax rates for 2013 when it was sold this year?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10462
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually a group of baboons is called a "troop of baboons"
The only "FACT" is conservative will believe an email chain letter over mountains of proof to the contrary. It life in a bubble world for conservative.
http://www.politifact.com/rhode-island/statem...
They believe just about anything that hits their Inbox. The first clue is "Pass this on to everyone in your address book, you won't see this on the news". Well there is a reason you won't see it on the news, its bogus..lol.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.as...

More than 80 lies about Obama that are believed by simple minded Conservatards.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/bush.asp

Compared to Dubya, who only has 17 about him and that was over an 8 year period.

It shows you how scared they are of Obama and no one was scared of the Texas Village Idiot. Now they are after Hillary in full force..ROFLMAO!!
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10463
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

18

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
They believe just about anything that hits their Inbox. The first clue is "Pass this on to everyone in your address book, you won't see this on the news". Well there is a reason you won't see it on the news, its bogus..lol.
No! It's because the news is liberal bias, and it protects POS's like oblamer. Instead of doing their job of protecting the people from a POS like oblamer!
The news is liberal... and that means that they are pathological liars!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10464
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

19

19

18

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have chatted with you over religion. It is apparent you don't know much about your religion or the Bible. I bet you have never read the bible cover to cover before.
Evolution Is A Lie From Hell!(Republican Rep. Paul Broun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
And this dude is on a member of the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
Gallup Poll: 58% of Republicans Are Young Earth Creationists
http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/40435...
Texas Schools Ban Critical Thinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Conspiracy Road Trip: Creationism
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
I have read the Bible many times, and clearly even the most UNSCHOLARED Christian has more understanding in their little toe then as compared to yourself.
Your bashing without understanding is what is sad, even in you politics.

The cheap liberal game of pointing to Christians, calling them names, making fun of them, without even understanding what they believe is pitiful and small minded. Your OPINION from what little you understand means bubkes, and your posts where others express their opinions about Christians and republicans mean even less. It only shows you have no argument against, and frankly very little thought towards the subject.

It is amusing, however, to read your posts and laugh in your direction at just what you think you know about Christians… I’m sure it frustrates you that there are many scientists who are Christians and worse yet science actually validating and supporting the Bible.

Leftist liberals can’t believe in God, because government gets in the way.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10465
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

17

17

16

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore had a 20% stake in the network, not 100% so it wasn't just him that sold the network. Using your logic, if you owned 5% of the network and it was sold I could say you sold it to them.
BTW, it was sold on Jan 2, 2013. That is 2013, so tell us again how he will avoid the tax rates for 2013 when it was sold this year?
“Gore had a 20% stake in the network, not 100% so it wasn't just him that sold the network. Using your logic, if you owned 5% of the network and it was sold I could say you sold it to them.” Yes. Not to mention the reports of gore being very happy with the sale. Are you truly this dense, or is it an act? Do you support the Vice President and his partners in selling a media company to a terrorist supporting, American hating organization?

“BTW, it was sold on Jan 2, 2013. That is 2013, so tell us again how he will avoid the tax rates for 2013 when it was sold this year?” BTW they were MANY sources that insisted on anonymity who stated “Mr. Gore and his partners were eager to complete the deal by Dec. 31, lest it be subject to higher tax rates that took effect on Jan. 1”. Missed by 2 days. Rich, democrat, liberal leftist scum, aren’t stupid with their money, BUT they are in fact hypocrites.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10466
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
No! It's because the news is liberal bias, and it protects POS's like oblamer. Instead of doing their job of protecting the people from a POS like oblamer!
The news is liberal... and that means that they are pathological liars!
As I said, its not news. What I posted about were the lies that have been spread by the right wingers. They have been proven to be lies, over 80 of them so far according to Snopes.

If you want to challenge Snopes then by all means, go for it and let us know how that turns out..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10467
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>BTW they were MANY sources that insisted on anonymity who stated “Mr. Gore and his partners were eager to complete the deal by Dec. 31, lest it be subject to higher tax rates that took effect on Jan. 1”. Missed by 2 days. Rich, democrat, liberal leftist scum, aren’t stupid with their money, BUT they are in fact hypocrites.
An anonymous source says..blah..blah.. Yea, right. Real creditability there..ROFLMAO!!

Here is what you posted on this:
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>The deal was rushed because Gore wanted to avoid the TAX HIKES of 2013! Keep up your feeble arguments. You truly are stupid and un-American. Learn FACTS little guy.
YOU said he made the deal before the tax hikes of 2013. You didn't get your facts straight little guy..lol. You should check out the stories that Mark Levin spews on the radio before you get on here and make a fool of yourself. You fell for that rhetoric hook, line and sinker.

Right wing drones are so predictable. If you pay attention to what Rush, Hannity, Beck and Levin say that day you see it here repeated by the parrots who can't think for themselves..lol.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10468
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

12

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>An anonymous source says..blah..blah.. Yea, right. Real creditability there..ROFLMAO!!

Here is what you posted on this:

Respect71 wrote, "<quoted text>The deal was rushed because Gore wanted to avoid the TAX HIKES of 2013! Keep up your feeble arguments. You truly are stupid and un-American. Learn FACTS little guy. "

YOU said he made the deal before the tax hikes of 2013. You didn't get your facts straight little guy..lol. You should check out the stories that Mark Levin spews on the radio before you get on here and make a fool of yourself. You fell for that rhetoric hook, line and sinker.

Right wing drones are so predictable. If you pay attention to what Rush, Hannity, Beck and Levin say that day you see it here repeated by the parrots who can't think for themselves..lol.
I said "the deal was rushed" which is fact. Liberals like to skew words in to something they aren't, as well as avoid direct questions like, Do you support the Vice President and his partners in selling a media company to a terrorist supporting, American hating organization?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who likes opiates? 1 hr Yikes 6
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 2 hr Kawalski 1,233
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 10 hr Venom 706
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 12 hr Sir Andrew 11
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 19 hr Terra Firma 2,525
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 21 hr thank you hacker 611
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 23 hr Not Friendly 2
•••
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••