Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe the government is the solution on the eve of the fiscal cliff. Mindless. Taxing rich does nothing.
It was the government that made the mess.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the government that made the mess.
Exactly! Yet you elect and support an administration that makes UNCONSTITUTIONAL law like OBAMACARE and raise taxes for many Americans without cutting spending. Logical?

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“The federal income tax rates are the same for the middle class, did they increase” EXACTLY... Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class...
“like they did the over $400,000 crowd?” HOW does this help middle-class American families?
“Keep whipping that straw man..lol.” keep ignoring the question ignoramus.
I'll try to explain this again. If it doesn't work this time I might have to drag out the construction paper, glue sticks and crayons so you can understand it better..lol.

Some of the goals of the fiscal cliff negotiations for Obama were:
1: Keep the current tax rates for the Middle class.
2: Keep the payroll tax holiday in place for all taxpayers.
3: Raise the tax rates on the rich.

On Goal #1, Goal met. By not raising taxes on the middle class this goal was accomplished.

On Goal #2, Goal not met. Obama did want to keep this as is but both parties were not interested in keeping this one. I agree with Congress on this one. The payday tax holiday was a temp relief for working folks, not a permanent one.

On Goal #3, Goal met. Tax rates were raised on the Rich and this goal was accomplished.

Now I'm asking you, where did anyone ever say that taxes on the middle class would be lowered more than what already they were? The goal was to keep tax rates on the middle class as is and not raised. That is what Obama and Congress did. This is doing something for the middle class. Not "Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class..." like you have been crowing about the last few days. They did something, they kept the rates from being raised on the Middle class.

Also, who claimed that raising taxes on the rich would some how benefit the middle class? I don't recall anything being said like this by anyone. This obviously is a product of your imagination, much like someone saying taxes on the middle class would be lowered in this deal..lol.

Do you need a broom to sweep up all that straw?..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to explain this again. If it doesn't work this time I might have to drag out the construction paper, glue sticks and crayons so you can understand it better..lol.
Some of the goals of the fiscal cliff negotiations for Obama were:
1: Keep the current tax rates for the Middle class.
2: Keep the payroll tax holiday in place for all taxpayers.
3: Raise the tax rates on the rich.
On Goal #1, Goal met. By not raising taxes on the middle class this goal was accomplished.
On Goal #2, Goal not met. Obama did want to keep this as is but both parties were not interested in keeping this one. I agree with Congress on this one. The payday tax holiday was a temp relief for working folks, not a permanent one.
On Goal #3, Goal met. Tax rates were raised on the Rich and this goal was accomplished.
Now I'm asking you, where did anyone ever say that taxes on the middle class would be lowered more than what already they were? The goal was to keep tax rates on the middle class as is and not raised. That is what Obama and Congress did. This is doing something for the middle class. Not "Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class..." like you have been crowing about the last few days. They did something, they kept the rates from being raised on the Middle class.
Also, who claimed that raising taxes on the rich would some how benefit the middle class? I don't recall anything being said like this by anyone. This obviously is a product of your imagination, much like someone saying taxes on the middle class would be lowered in this deal..lol.
Do you need a broom to sweep up all that straw?..lol.
If obama fights for the Middle-Class why were these the goals?

“Now I'm asking you, where did anyone ever say that taxes on the middle class would be lowered more than what already they were?” The fact is Obama promised he wouldn’t rase taxes on the middle-class yet he did with OBAMACARE, and in 4 plus years of his presidency he’s done nothing but keep the rate the same for the “struggling middle-class”. Even based on your own admission, he has done NOTHING to help the middle-class.

“Also, who claimed that raising taxes on the rich would some how benefit the middle class?” You said,“Goal #3, Goal met. Tax rates were raised on the Rich and this goal was accomplished.” Why? What was the purpose? If it wasn’t to help the middle-class who was it intended to help?

These are honest legitimate questions which you can’t answer, except with the ignorant,“Do you need a broom to sweep up all that straw?..lol.” What it must be like to not be able to think for yourself.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Tell me you don't honestly believe every action by the President and Congress is solely for the benefit of the Middle Class? If you do you need to put down the pipe..lol.

Your questions have been answered, you just don't like the answers. Obama ran on raising the tax rates for the wealthy and keeping the same tax rates for the rest. I'd say that is a promise fulfilled.

BTW, taxes are raised to raise revenue. Maybe you should have paid more attention in civics class..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
Tell me you don't honestly believe every action by the President and Congress is solely for the benefit of the Middle Class? If you do you need to put down the pipe..lol.

Your questions have been answered, you just don't like the answers. Obama ran on raising the tax rates for the wealthy and keeping the same tax rates for the rest. I'd say that is a promise fulfilled.

BTW, taxes are raised to raise revenue. Maybe you should have paid more attention in civics class..lol.
I believe the job of the president and congress is to protect my liberties. Obviously, that's not this administrations motive.

You have not answered the questions but that isn't surprising. Small minded liberals can't think for themselves and can't answer direct questions.

The president promised more than four years ago not to raise taxes on middle-class and he did with OBAMACARE.

Btw taxes raised DOES NOT raise revenue. Ask gore.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Yet you elect and support an administration that makes UNCONSTITUTIONAL law like OBAMACARE and raise taxes for many Americans without cutting spending. Logical?
Obamacare was found CONSTITUTIONAL in our highest court. Did your bubble protect you from that news?

Do you think babies denied healthcare for profits is better?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the job of the president and congress is to protect my liberties. Obviously, that's not this administrations motive.
You have not answered the questions but that isn't surprising. Small minded liberals can't think for themselves and can't answer direct questions.
The president promised more than four years ago not to raise taxes on middle-class and he did with OBAMACARE.
Btw taxes raised DOES NOT raise revenue. Ask gore.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

How do you "pursuit happiness" digging for food in a trash can?

How do you "pursuit happiness" when insurance denies medical treatment to your down syndrome child driving your whole family to living on the streets?
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was found CONSTITUTIONAL in our highest court. Did your bubble protect you from that news?
Do you have any idea what the word "corrupted" means???

Or how about... fascist?
Fascist:
1. Someone who believes in a totalitarian state rule by a supreme leader (dictator) who controls everything possible and treats people harshly -- to gain the leader's own success
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you "pursuit happiness" when insurance denies medical treatment to your down syndrome child driving your whole family to living on the streets?
Hey mental case!
That would be "pursue happiness". LMAO

Does this make you a fascist pig?

fascist pigs:
A person, or group of persons (leftist liberals) who via the coercive power of government, force their opinions and beliefs on others in ways that are illogical, unfair and most often harmful. Its generally used towards Right-Winged politicians or cops; generally because of the way the left-wing smear their enemies. Generally, the left-wingers do the same thing, get into office and make laws that hurt and oppress and usually they claim that anyone who points this out is racist or a fascist pig.
momomomom

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

so dont here to much from ya liberals about obama raising taxes on almost everyone lolololollol
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

momomomom wrote:
so dont here to much from ya liberals about obama raising taxes on almost everyone lolololollol
I was just talking to our finance director, she sais that my check next Friday will probably be about $100.00 less!!!
Now that's really stimulating!!!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

You think your feeble attempt to insult me worked. I'm just all tore up about your comments..not..ROFLMAO!

Your playing a game here but the sad part is your losing the game.

Talk about bring up the past, Gore,,really..ROFLMAO!!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Back to The party of Liars.

Many Republicans claimed they were not having a war on Women's rights.

Not so fast.

" This week, just over 250 days since the U.S. Senate passed a bipartisan and inclusive bill to extend the landmark Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), the Republican leadership in the House of Representatives allowed the clock to run out on protections that bill would have provided to millions of women across our country.

It was an inexcusable failure by House Republican leaders and one that will have real-life implications for women who now find themselves with nowhere to turn for help. It was also another reminder, coming on the same day that House Republican leaders refused to pass aid to states ravaged by Superstorm Sandy, that these leaders continue to answer to the most radical elements of their party regardless of who or what is at stake."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/04/opinion/murray-...

I was going to post a story about this from the Fox News website but....they don't have anything about the (VAWA) on their website.

Must not be news to them..oh..wait.. what was I thinking..ROFLMAO!!.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

momomomom wrote:
Learn something for once. You guys keep blaming the President for things only Congress has the power to do. Its right in the first 2 parts of Section 8 of the US Constitution..lol.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...

Section. 8.

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitutional as a MIDDLE-CLASS TAX HIKE. Did your bubble protect you from that?

Where in our constitution is healthcare guaranteed by the government of the United States?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
“How do you "pursuit happiness" digging for food in a trash can?” With your hands.

“How do you "pursuit happiness" when insurance denies medical treatment to your down syndrome child driving your whole family to living on the streets?” Sarah Palin does it, so other Americans can’t?

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are OUR rights the come from GOD, NOT government. You want government to give health care and food to citizens when they should be protecting our liberties.

If you hate Liberty then you are in the wrong Country.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
You think your feeble attempt to insult me worked. I'm just all tore up about your comments..not..ROFLMAO!
Your playing a game here but the sad part is your losing the game.
Talk about bring up the past, Gore,,really..ROFLMAO!!
Are you THAT ignorant or just stupid? Gore WEDNESDAY, sold his cable company to Al Jazzeera. Did you miss this news? Beck’s company the Blaze offered to buy it but was denied because Gore’s company said “'the legacy of who the network goes to is important to us and we are sensitive to networks not aligned with our point of view”. The deal was rushed because Gore wanted to avoid the TAX HIKES of 2013! Keep up your feeble arguments. You truly are stupid and un-American. Learn FACTS little guy.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn something for once. You guys keep blaming the President for things only Congress has the power to do. Its right in the first 2 parts of Section 8 of the US Constitution..lol.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...
Section. 8.
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;
To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;
To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;
To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;
To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;
To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offences against the Law of Nations;
To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
To provide and maintain a Navy;
To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the Acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings;--And
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
NOT at the expense of LIBERTY! Bankruptcy! and burdening future citizens with debt from foolish leftist politicians.
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

What stopped the Republicans from balancing the budget when they had control of Congress and Bush was in the White House? They had plenty of time to do it, all they were interested in was borrowing and spending.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 56 min thank you hacker 611
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Wondering 2,524
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 2 hr Not Friendly 2
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 4 hr Gremlin 7
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 7 hr joanNYadoptees 2,780
Who likes opiates? 10 hr Yummy 4
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) 16 hr GreeleyGrizzler 286
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••