Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10500 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try again.

Time Travel And Einstein's Relativity Made Easy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QM28eErikAoXX
I understand it. And God certainly does as well. Your a very small minded person.
why are you so stuck on a young earth if time is relative?
If science and the Bible line up... And it's okay if it frustrates you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10501 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Which god? There are thousands of them.

Even FOX news does not agree.

It's No Surprise That Atheists Know More About Religion Than Most Americans

I am pleased, but not surprised, that the new survey from the Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life shows that atheists know just as much -- if not quite a bit more – about religion than do religious people in general. The simple truth is this; the more someone knows about religion, the more likely they will reject it as mythology.
Consider the books of Leviticus, Job, or Revelations. These are not books of love, but rather of barbaric rules, ruthless torture, and threats from a petty and bloodthirsty god. Islam is no different, placing a pedophile on a pedestal of perfection.
How anyone could read these books and take them as holy and relevant is beyond me, and most others who seriously think about it.Remember, the purpose of religion to the believer is to provide easy answers and the belief in immortality.
Many religious people do not read their holy books for fear of finding things they don’t like, which will force them to consider whether those easy answers are valid, and whether death is in fact permanent. In other words, religious people already have doubts, and avoid reading their Bibles to avoid addressing those doubts.
Preachers, on the other hand, know that knowledge of the Bible can often lead to atheism, so they prefer the flock listen to the preacher talk about the Bible (which the preacher can edit as he sees fit), rather than read it themselves. This is how they make a (tax free) living.
Because of the reasons I addressed above, believers are happy to comply.
When a person begins to doubt the veracity of the religion into which they happen to have been born, they often read the holy books in the hope that they are wrong, that it will all make sense, and that the answers provided by those books will be logically valid. The problem is, they aren’t.
Further study will show that indeed, all religions are the same in that none of them provide anything but yesterday’s mythology.
So please, dear readers, read your Bible. Before you pay your preacher another penny, or get on your knees to beg your god for something you know very well he’s not going to give you, read your holy book, cover to cover, alone. I dare you.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/09/28/dav...
There's only one. You act as though Fox News is a God. Now I know you're ignorant and possibly a little mental.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10502 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. We've done this before on a different thread. The Bible tells of the spherical earth suspended by nothing. And tells of how to eat pork before people even knew why. And you obviously haven't a clue why God tells us these things. So you live in ignorance.
Show where?

The Bible said the Earth is a "circle". How is that right? The earth is a sphere. Those are two completely different shapes.

Isaiah 40:22
It is He who sits above the CIRCLE of the earth, And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

The Hebrew word used in scripture for circle in Isaiah 40:22 is chuwg.... have made more sense to use the Hebrew word for ball, which is duwr.

He did so in (Isaiah 22:18)

He will surely violently turn and toss thee like a BALL (duwr) into a large country: there shalt thou die, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lords house.

As the Bible also says the earth is planted firm and can't be moved
"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. Psalm 104:5

The world also is firmly established, it shall not be moved"
I Chronicles 16:30

The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises.(Ecclesiastes 1:5)

So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar. The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day. Joshua 10:13

Bible tells of a flat nonmoving earth with sun and moon that do move.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10503 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one. You act as though Fox News is a God. Now I know you're ignorant and possibly a little mental.
If I post from anywhere else it's "That's a liberal rag" is what I hear from you.

Besides that fox news story shows where it comes from be easy for you to read the whole report if you wanted to.Of course you won't.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10504 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand it. And God certainly does as well. Your a very small minded person.
why are you so stuck on a young earth if time is relative?
If science and the Bible line up... And it's okay if it frustrates you.
WOW, How many time must you be told for something to sink in?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10505 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>If I post from anywhere else it's "That's a liberal rag" is what I hear from you.

Besides that fox news story shows where it comes from be easy for you to read the whole report if you wanted to.Of course you won't.
Just like you choose to not understand who God is. At least I take responsibility for not choices.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10506 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, How many time must you be told for something to sink in?
You can't answer the question? Why?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10507 Jan 11, 2013
sociopathic Liberals wrote:
<quoted text>
More Than 9 in 10 Americans Continue to Believe in God.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147887/americans-c...
And your poll??? It says that only 15% BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION!!!
http://www.gallup.com/poll/155003/Hold-Creati...
So your left wing rag that you posted? It is liars, and spin doktors just like all of you liberals!!! LMAO
==========
And thank you for the link to the creation museum. No I had never heard of it! How cool is that!!!
But I still didn't see anything for "young earth"???
Are you sure you're not confusing this with 'Young Life' childrens ministries?
WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.

From your link." Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. The prevalence of this creationist view of the origin of humans is essentially unchanged from 30 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question. About a third of Americans believe that humans evolved, but with God's guidance; 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.

I said:
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup Poll: 46% of Americans Are Creationists
Look above at your link it says the same thing.
Here it is from your link read again.
Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.

Ya know that 15% that believe in Evolution know that evolution takes billions of years don't you. Well I hope you do now...

On to Ken Ham's young earth creation museum.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10508 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't answer the question? Why?
I have answered the question numerous times.Your bubble must be protecting you from the truth.

&pl aynext=1&list=PLexxgA5CTmO FdOnD8O9zoZVMHhf4PnH6k&fea ture=results_main

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10509 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you choose to not understand who God is. At least I take responsibility for not choices.
Easy God is a figure made by man to help explain to man things he did not understand.

The evolution of god is easy to see.First came elemental gods then animal gods then humans looking gods.

There are 3,700 named god all of them at one time many to this day are believed to be as true as your god is to you.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10510 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You side steep most questions.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10511 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.

From your link." Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. The prevalence of this creationist view of the origin of humans is essentially unchanged from 30 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question. About a third of Americans believe that humans evolved, but with God's guidance; 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.

I said: Jammercolo wrote, "<quoted text>
Gallup Poll: 46% of Americans Are Creationists"

Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years.

Ya know that 15% that believe in Evolution know that evolution takes billions of years don't you. Well I hope you do now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dHyVU6Gv0sXX
Opinion. More convinced you're seriously mental. Get to know Christians.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10512 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered the question numerous times.Your bubble must be protecting you from the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GiWx1RSa8xMXX&playnext=1 &list=PLexxgA5CTmOFdOnD8O9 zoZVMHhf4PnH6k&feature=res ults_main
You answered why time being relative bothers you in Biblical terms? You stayed we are bound to earth. What makes you believe God is. Small- minded. Hence your video.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10513 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Easy God is a figure made by man to help explain to man things he did not understand.

The evolution of god is easy to see.First came elemental gods then animal gods then humans looking gods.

There are 3,700 named god all of them at one time many to this day are believed to be as true as your god is to you.
Gods based on man... That's believable. The Bible provides overwhelming evidence for the one true God. Even says there will always be people just like you. Remember ignorance is a choice.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10514 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>You side steep most questions.
You haven't asked anything... Only childishly Christian bashing isn't a question at all.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#10515 Jan 11, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, this is the survey and it says just what I said it says.
I said: <quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dHyVU6Gv0sXX
You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO

Level 6

Location hidden

#10516 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO
It's sad when you can't think for yourself.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10517 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods based on man... That's believable. The Bible provides overwhelming evidence for the one true God. Even says there will always be people just like you. Remember ignorance is a choice.
What evidence?

Islam&#8206; sacred texts the Quran, sikhism sacred texts the Adi Granth, Bbism sacred text the Qayymu'l-Asm and many more all say that as well and are also full of evidence to there truth.

learn anything?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10518 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
You are such a spin doktor! LMAO you poor dizzy liberal LMAO
What spin, it is word for word from your link. You living in a Bubble conservative.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10519 Jan 11, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad when you can't think for yourself.
so start thinking for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min The_Box 20,704
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr Respect71 3,429
Murderous White Cops Sun sally 2
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture Sun sally 2
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) Sun usanotperft 272
jews Sun LactatingGoatFetish 2
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! Sun Sissypanties 543
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]